Cosa Nostra and la EME...

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby crm » February 29th, 2012, 7:23 pm

That is an interesting subject. If that is the case then that would make a hell of a lot of people mad. StillNoScript, so how did the different races originate?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » March 2nd, 2012, 4:13 pm

mayugastank wrote:sailor boy and a member of LCN

A WANNBE DON KICKING IT WITH A REAL DON. OH WAIT, THE MEXICANS INVENTED THE MOB TO HUH STANK? :lol:

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread postby femun » March 2nd, 2012, 5:11 pm

mayugastank wrote:sailor boy and a member of LCN

Are you sure that's Sailor Boy? He looks more like Robot Salas.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread postby mayugastank » March 7th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Point is Italians and mexicans dont cross paths much in the USA. Italians are predominately on the East Coast and Mexicans on the West Coast. However in prison I could see why those 2 groups would be close. They arent white power per se, LCN, they are street guys, both the mexican street guys and the Italian street guys have a shared hatred for blacks. In the event of a racial riot -theyd be real close.

The worst inmate in the federal system-Thomas Silverstein killed a black gang member as a favor to the EME. Many murders done by AB and EME both are done as favors for eachother especially in the early 1980s when Chicanos didnt have numbers in the Feds.

The book HOTHOUSE, life in Leavenworth shows you exactly how the 1980 relationship with whites/chicanos was. Real close and mutual racial hatred of blacks.

Italians of course blend in with Whites.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread postby StillNoScript » June 18th, 2012, 8:19 pm

mayugastank wrote:Point is Italians and mexicans dont cross paths much in the USA. Italians are predominately on the East Coast and Mexicans on the West Coast. However in prison I could see why those 2 groups would be close. They arent white power per se, LCN, they are street guys, both the mexican street guys and the Italian street guys have a shared hatred for blacks. In the event of a racial riot -theyd be real close.

The worst inmate in the federal system-Thomas Silverstein killed a black gang member as a favor to the EME. Many murders done by AB and EME both are done as favors for eachother especially in the early 1980s when Chicanos didnt have numbers in the Feds.

The book HOTHOUSE, life in Leavenworth shows you exactly how the 1980 relationship with whites/chicanos was. Real close and mutual racial hatred of blacks.

Italians of course blend in with Whites.

The hatred some Italians have for blacks could give a deeper look into why some Mexicans and Chicanos hate blacks. Take a look at the indigenous roots of Italians and Mexicans. The indigenous roots of Mexicans are native Americans. The indigenous roots of Italians? Well, look where Italy is, and look which continent resides below it, across the Mediterranean sea. Many Italians have African lineage. So in the case of Italians, the black hatred is party based on self hate. Now, what connection do Mexicans and Chicanos have with Italians? The Spanish lineage. Spaniards, like most of the Mediterranean, too have African lineage. And any hatred they have of blacks is partly due to the same self hate that Italians harbor. So, it could be the Spaniard side of the Mexican/Chicano has the resentment toward blacks. Because, after all, Mexicans and Chicanos have some African lineage. If you're part Spanish, there's African lineage in there somewhere. Quick question, how often are slurs against blacks used by Mexicans and Chicanos in native American languages like Nahautl? I'm not saying there aren't words in Nahautl which slur blacks, but most often slurs that Chicanos/Mexicans use against blacks are in English or Spanish.

dlsthr
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread postby dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 2:31 am

Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

And italians are not white you fucking idiot when italians first came to the USA they were treated with more racism than the unluckiest black person would recieve today. Its the same thing as Armenians.. It is insulting to put us Ethnics in the same category as the people who abuse and target us. Whites are people that speak english in there home country (eg scotland, ireland, england, usa, australia). Get your facts right bro. Peace

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby crm » February 15th, 2013, 12:47 am

Did the Mafia have a strong presence in California prisons at any point?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 15th, 2013, 3:01 pm

dlsthr wrote:Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

And italians are not white you fucking idiot when italians first came to the USA they were treated with more racism than the unluckiest black person would recieve today. Its the same thing as Armenians.. It is insulting to put us Ethnics in the same category as the people who abuse and target us. Whites are people that speak english in there home country (eg scotland, ireland, england, usa, australia). Get your facts right bro. Peace

That's a bit of a stretch Italians in no way had it worse than blacks in any point in the USA's history. They never had to endure lynchings,Jim Crow Laws, bias housing clauses, Slavery etc,

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby crm » February 17th, 2013, 1:11 am

Agreed.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread postby Samson28 » April 20th, 2013, 5:05 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
kswiss wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Italians are 100% White you idiots.

Now that was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.italians are not 100% white. Have u seen the italians in "ITALY"? The motherland for italians.pure italians are dark skin. With dark hair. Their country is only a few hundred miles from africa.think about it.

That is true. All of southern Europe has African lineage. Truth be told, everyone has African lineage. It's impossible not to since it's proven human life started in Africa. White is a concept. One chooses to be white. Proud Aryans will argue against that till their death but it's true. They're in denial. You can find a white guy living in the deepest cave in the North Pole and he would have some kind of DNA linking back to the motherland of all human life, Africa. A lot of people aren't going to want to hear that because they have so much invested in prison and street warfare with folklore that says otherwise, but there's no denying it. Its easily proven.

Yea, but people of pure African descent, like Africans or dark African Americans, have a totally different body and muscle structure. They have to work out less than virtually any other race and have these athletic genes that no one else has. Look who wins most running tournaments. They have a diff muscle and possibly bone structure by default. Its not that they train harder.

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby crm » January 22nd, 2017, 12:44 am

Where did you get this information? Is it proven that their bone and body structure make them more prone to be athletic? It would be very intersting if that were true. I can imagine that racists might cry foul and claim that the athletes of African descent had an unfair advantage.

Rudog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby Rudog » February 12th, 2017, 3:02 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
dlsthr wrote:Italians do not run with AB they use eMe as protection in prison simply because they are the strongest.

That's a bit of a stretch Italians in no way had it worse than blacks in any point in the USA's history. They never had to endure lynchings,Jim Crow Laws, bias housing clauses, Slavery etc,

Yeah, he exaggerated with everything he said.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread postby bumperjack » March 8th, 2017, 3:46 pm

Most of what has been said on this thread are educated and wrong guesses.Italins are considered white in California Prisons.
The EME have had run ins with the Costa Nostra, The AB in the Feds protected Gambino boss John Gotti from Black inmates pressuring him. The EME is the oldest California Prison gang and the most influential.
They (EME) have no connection with the Costa Nostra in prison or on the streets period. They CN at one time was in LA taxing street gangs, until 2 big EME shot callers were released from prison back to the streets of LA and confronted the CN and told them that was about to stop and it did.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Qiriat Ata

Unread postby Apathetic » March 9th, 2017, 3:12 am

bumperjack wrote:They (EME) have no connection with the Costa Nostra in prison or on the streets period. They CN at one time was in LA taxing street gangs, until 2 big EME shot callers were released from prison back to the streets of LA and confronted the CN and told them that was about to stop and it did.

Are you talking about the LA family? Who were the Eme big shots and when did it happen? I remember reading about the same thing only with the Nuestra Familia who met up with some family's consigliere telling a capo to lay off the street gangs in their area.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby bumperjack » March 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm

It happened in Los Angeles in 1971 Rodolpho Cheyenne Cadena and Joe Pegleg Morgan got out and confronted the LA Don of the Costa Nostra. I have never heard about the NF confronting any Costa Nostra members.Chy ended up in October 31,1972 going back to Prison on a Parole Violation, and 2 months later he was stabbed to death in Palm Hall in Chino Prison.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby Apathetic » March 22nd, 2017, 7:40 am

bumperjack wrote:It happened in Los Angeles in 1971 Rodolpho Cheyenne Cadena and Joe Pegleg Morgan got out and confronted the LA Don of the Costa Nostra. I have never heard about the NF confronting any Costa Nostra members.Chy ended up in October 31,1972 going back to Prison on a Parole Violation, and 2 months later he was stabbed to death in Palm Hall in Chino Prison.

So the American Me scene was based on a real event? Crazy. Maybe there was an arrangment between them cus I know in the 70s Eme's Champ Reynoso partnered up with Jimmy Frattiano from LA family dealing Heroin together. Frattiano even bought him a car as grattitude.

The NF thingy I think was in San Jose. Nothing I write here is guarenteed truth, just some stuff I read here and there.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby bumperjack » March 23rd, 2017, 8:54 am

Yes the scene in American Me actually happened, but James Edward Olmos played Chy Cadena He was not killed by his own gang the "EME"..He was killed by the NF in Palm Hall in Chino Prison after he went back to Prison on a Parole Violation. The sex seens are incorrect also and 2 producers lost there lives for that disrespected the Mexican Mafia. The Prison Gangs don't approve of Homosexual conduct.How I know is by being a member for 26 years of the Notorious Aryan Brotherhood.
Which I went out in Good Standing in 2011 after getting out of my 13th prison and doing 20 years.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby Apathetic » March 23rd, 2017, 8:19 pm

bumperjack wrote:Yes the scene in American Me actually happened, but James Edward Olmos played Chy Cadena He was not killed by his own gang the "EME"..He was killed by the NF in Palm Hall in Chino Prison after he went back to Prison on a Parole Violation. The sex seens are incorrect also and 2 producers lost there lives for that disrespected the Mexican Mafia. The Prison Gangs don't approve of Homosexual conduct.How I know is by being a member for 26 years of the Notorious Aryan Brotherhood.
Which I went out in Good Standing in 2011 after getting out of my 13th prison and doing 20 years.

Not to question your knowledge but I afaik those murdered were not producers but mere consultants, two of them were full time Eme members charlie brown manriquez and rocky luna. Third one was a running a gang prevention program in ramona gardens named ana lizarraga.

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread postby numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 8:00 am

The idea that mob members in prison use Eme for protection because they are the strongest isn't true. This varies upon which prison one is in. In many fed joints mob members will go to Black gangs for protection. This is done because they feel that they can control the Blacks with money. Whereas sometimes mob guys will link with AB for protection like John Gotti did, but we all know what happened when he did this the AB had him on the hook. Interesting side note in Marion Federal Prison the AB had an alliance with the El Rukns which is a Black street gang

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby bumperjack » May 14th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Numbersrunners, You sling alot of mud on The Aryan Brotherhood from a federal system point of view. In the California Prisons were both eme and AB were founded things are different. The Costa Nostra has no alliance with them ( eme) I bet your not from California either? I'm from California and No the History of the Brand from the beginning. The independents I hear are taking control of the yards in the feds. I was a member for 26 years of the California Aryan Brotherhood and a leader for 23 years. They are dying off and alot of members have locked it up or dropped out. They are getting weaker in both there founding state California and the Feds. I answer to none of them. But I don't sling mud on any of them neither.
Far as a alliance with a black gang ?I'm not buying that.
Don't know who you are or were your from? But your entitled to your point of view. Just like us all on this website which I been on back and forth for 3 or 4 years.
Once in awhile some white guy will get on this website talking a Gang of shit that can't be verified by other sources. If your claims can't be validated it B.S in my book. But like I said I try to keep it civil and respectful regardless of the mud you sling. Only because I'm non-active. And your not personally disrespecting me.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”