pretty amazing video on the ultras subculture

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warszawa

pretty amazing video on the ultras subculture

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 18th, 2017, 11:14 am

i think this video should answered all you americans' questions as it digs into the root of the movement with this simple quote:

"these groups are the biggest resistance to the police worldwide."

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: pretty amazing video on the ultras subculture

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 18th, 2017, 11:17 am

at 4:13 it really gets off the hook if u have no time to eatch the vid just watch this till end but i dont think you americans can handle this yet or such a strong movement. you cant handle anything questioning your cops or authorities and the laws in ur land these old people vote for where young people are judged. you just cant handle reality or the truth the ultras know.

Invincible32
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: pretty amazing video on the ultras subculture

Unread post by Invincible32 » August 20th, 2017, 9:50 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/spor ... olice.html

"Instead, the fans who have emerged in Russia over the past decade are obsessed with physical fitness, elite martial arts training and — at least while fighting — militant sobriety. Christened Okolofutbola, or “around football,” Russia’s hooligan scene has developed into perhaps Europe’s toughest, and just over a year before their country hosts soccer’s World Cup, the most hard-core Russian fans may be in the best fighting shape of their lives."

"“I see the new generation, and I’m really surprised,” said Elena Bykova, a producer who made a film with an-all hooligan cast. “They don’t like drugs, alcohol. They’re all in the gym.”"

"The opportunity to measure themselves in such unrestrained tests of strength attracted those already practicing combat sports, particularly the forms of Thai boxing and other mixed martial arts now popular in Russia. An arms race among hooligan firms for the best fighters drove up the level. With the quality of fighters at a peak, drinking before a brawl is ill advised, but the pastime surged in popularity after Ms. Bykova’s 2013 film, “Okolofutbola.”"[/quote]