Top 25 white gangs in US prisons

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 30th, 2008, 12:54 pm

Yeah, I know Jinx was not gang affiliated. He was 100% neutral and never talked ish about any gang. He seemed a little biased towards old school white gangs like GL's and 12th St. Players, though, but that's understandable considering the guy's background.

He claimed at one point that he attended a SCR Nation wide meeting. They were trying to show that they were still on the map and invited Jinx to see how big they were. That's the story anyway. It was always hard to tell how much was real on Chicagohoodz and how much was just people saying what they wanted to be true. Remember that whole Ghost Lord hoax?

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 30th, 2008, 1:14 pm

Ghost Lord was good! Ya kno who that turned out to be? Allen B from ChicagoMobs. He was some kinda snitch for the Chicago Crime Commission.

Dunno bout Jinx an any Royals meeting, I kno he met a shitload a Lords at one point. Good guy, I think he's really tryina show things the way they were.

Did you post on Mobs???

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 8th, 2008, 10:13 am

MAN FUCK JINX, HE JUST DONT KNOW SHIT, 70 % OF THEY BS HE WROTE WAS WRONG, SO IF HE WENT TO A MEETING WHY THE FUCK HE DIDNT GO WITH OLD SCHOOL MEMBERS WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM, CHICAGOMOBS HAD MORE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT EVENTHO THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES, BUT JINX IS AND WAS THE WORST, HE ONLY TAKES PICTURES BUT TAGGINS DONT ALWAYS REFLECT A GANG´S MIND.
THE WHITE GANGS THAT TRULY REPRESENTE THE WHITE IS POPES AND GAYLORDS. NO BS NAZI LOW RIDERS, PEN1 OR ANY OTHER SHIT YOU CAN MAKE, WE DID IT FIRST AND DID IT BEST.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 8th, 2008, 10:27 am

Tee9 wrote:MAN fu-- JINX, HE JUST DONT KNOW SHIT, 70 % OF THEY BS HE WROTE WAS WRONG, SO IF HE WENT TO A MEETING WHY THE fu-- HE DIDNT GO WITH OLD SCHOOL MEMBERS WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM, CHICAGOMOBS HAD MORE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT EVENTHO THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES, BUT JINX IS AND WAS THE WORST, HE ONLY TAKES PICTURES BUT TAGGINS DONT ALWAYS REFLECT A GANG´S MIND.
THE WHITE GANGS THAT TRULY REPRESENTE THE WHITE IS POPES AND GAYLORDS. NO BS NAZI LOW RIDERS, PEN1 OR ANY OTHER SHIT YOU CAN MAKE, WE DID IT FIRST AND DID IT BEST.
LOL I DONT EVEN GOTTA SAY ANYTHING.

LMAO AT THIS CHILD MOLESTER.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 8th, 2008, 10:28 am

PEE9 PROUD HE AND HIS GANG MOLESTED MANY LITTLE BOYS. NIKE UP POPES DOWN LOLZ.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » February 9th, 2008, 2:38 am

I know first hand about Wood cars in Cali and I have met a few dudes claiming how hard other states are. Out here the NLR are still on permanent lockdown although I met some up North heading out. Peni is the new shit in three quarters of Cal and heading out quick. Those dudes have swallowed up every car except a few crews in the IE and Hick areas up north. Most of the so called gangs I see on here have no presence in any supermax so they dont count as far as I am concerned. I would not count out the pagans yet even though most biker gangs do thier own things inside and out. Some have a lot of money to juice and others are all BS and pay protection. Either way anyone who knows anything about westcoast pens knows that the northerners on getting weak outside Quentin and the pissas are getting richer. By the way the toughest pen according to my old car in cal is high desert and corcoran. PB is nothing because of the security controling the callers. For the most part. The last drama was put up by the guards and was total BS. Whatever Nobody cares about the inmates even though there are some dudes who deserve a second chance. Just no chesters.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » February 9th, 2008, 2:39 am

I know first hand about Wood cars in Cali and I have met a few dudes claiming how hard other states are. Out here the NLR are still on permanent lockdown although I met some up North heading out. Peni is the new shit in three quarters of Cal and heading out quick. Those dudes have swallowed up every car except a few crews in the IE and Hick areas up north. Most of the so called gangs I see on here have no presence in any supermax so they dont count as far as I am concerned. I would not count out the pagans yet even though most biker gangs do thier own things inside and out. Some have a lot of money to juice and others are all BS and pay protection. Either way anyone who knows anything about westcoast pens knows that the northerners on getting weak outside Quentin and the pissas are getting richer. By the way the toughest pen according to my old car in cal is high desert and corcoran. PB is nothing because of the security controling the callers. For the most part. The last drama was put up by the guards and was total BS. Whatever Nobody cares about the inmates even though there are some dudes who deserve a second chance. Just no chesters.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 9th, 2008, 11:14 am

That gang list was for the whole US not just California. Pagans and 1%er biker gangs are the dominent whites in the NorthEast, white Folks and People gangs dominate the whites in Illinois. Every state is different.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 11th, 2008, 9:35 am

ROOJOJR wrote:I know first hand about Wood cars in Cali and I have met a few dudes claiming how hard other states are. Out here the NLR are still on permanent lockdown although I met some up North heading out. Peni is the new shit in three quarters of Cal and heading out quick. Those dudes have swallowed up every car except a few crews in the IE and Hick areas up north. Most of the so called gangs I see on here have no presence in any supermax so they dont count as far as I am concerned. I would not count out the pagans yet even though most biker gangs do thier own things inside and out. Some have a lot of money to juice and others are all BS and pay protection. Either way anyone who knows anything about westcoast pens knows that the northerners on getting weak outside Quentin and the pissas are getting richer. By the way the toughest pen according to my old car in cal is high desert and corcoran. PB is nothing because of the security controling the callers. For the most part. The last drama was put up by the guards and was total BS. Whatever Nobody cares about the inmates even though there are some dudes who deserve a second chance. Just no chesters.
YOURE TALKIN ABOUT PRISON CARS ? WHO CARES, A PRISON GANG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A STREET GANG, IN PRISON YOU HAVE NO CHOICE AND TRULY FOLLOW THE ENVIRONMENT, IN CALI PRISONS THEY ARE RUN BY MEXICANS BUT IN ILLINOIS ARE RUN BY BLACK GANGS OR LATIN GANGS, SO IF THE OTHER RACE IS A MAJORITY YOU HAVE NO CHOICE EITHER DO WHAT THEY TELL U OR GO TO PERSONAL CUSTODY IF YOU AINT GOT NUMBERS, CAUSE SAME FUCKIN SHANKS FIGHTIN IN A SMALL BLOCK 100 AGAINST 10 IN PRISON THERES NO WAY TO SURVIVE BUT IN THE STREET IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY. WHEN YALL MENTIONS THIS PEN1 SHIT YALL IS APRISON GANG AND IF YOURE ON THE STREET ON THE FAR AWAY SUBURBS, BUT WE IN THE CITY.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » February 11th, 2008, 9:51 am

Royals went to the GD an bought their way in with blow n straps. They were gettin treated in the joint, an they couldn't hook-up with White sets inside like the GL. Most GL were okay with the Unity, there were only two sets that rejected it.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 11th, 2008, 10:57 am

Tee9,

You're right about PEN1, it's mostly a prison thing. The ones on the street are in the burbs and are pretty spread out. NLR is almost completely a prison gang. They're not the same as Popes, GL's, 12th Street Players etc.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 20th, 2008, 10:51 am

WHEN FOOLS IS WRITIN HISTORY ON GANGS ITS THIS WAY ITS EITHER YOU KNOW FIRST HAND INFORMATION OR DONT WRITE SHIT, CAUSE IF U GONNA TRUST WHAT SOMEBODY TELLS U AND THE FOOL DONT KNOW SHIT, YOU GONNA END UP LIKE JINX HE JUST WRITES BULL-SHIT, THE THING HE DID GOOD WAS THE PICS HE COULD TAKE A CAREER AS A PHOTOGRAPHER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE JUST WROTE SHIT AND DONT KNOW SHIT, I THINK ALONSO DOES GOOD IF YOU KNOW HISTORY FIRST HAND THEN WRITE IT BUT WRITIN WHAT I GUY TELLLS U THRU A MAIL, YOU GONNA LOOK STUPID LIKE JINX.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 20th, 2008, 11:24 am

Yeah, Jinx was a cool person, though. I liked the way he ran Chicagohoodz. The message board on that site had some real characters. I wonder how his book is coming.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 20th, 2008, 11:28 am

I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY CANT SPEAK IF HES A COOL GUY BUT I CAN TELL ON THE CHICAGO GANGS MATTER HE IS A COMPLETE SUCKER, THAT FOOL WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT PUBLICIZING HIS BOOK THAN TALKIN REAL SHIT ABOUT GANGS.

SLICK P

Unread post by SLICK P » March 5th, 2008, 5:55 pm

Silencioso wrote:The SCR's haven't been racist for years. Several Chicago Latino gangs started out white - SD's, Insane Deuces, Saints, Latin Counts (some dispute this). How racist could they have been if they let in all those Mexicans and/or Puerto Ricans? Could you see the AB or NLR becoming Latino majority? Hell no.
SDs were majority white when they started
SAINTS was a polish gang
AMBROSE were white

now there are black and hispanic Royals. its a diffrent world out here

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 9th, 2008, 10:19 am

Tee9 wrote:WHEN FOOLS IS WRITIN HISTORY ON GANGS ITS THIS WAY ITS EITHER YOU KNOW FIRST HAND INFORMATION OR DONT WRITE SHIT, CAUSE IF U GONNA TRUST WHAT SOMEBODY TELLS U AND THE FOOL DONT KNOW SHIT, YOU GONNA END UP LIKE JINX HE JUST WRITES BULL-SHIT, THE THING HE DID GOOD WAS THE PICS HE COULD TAKE A CAREER AS A PHOTOGRAPHER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE JUST WROTE SHIT AND DONT KNOW SHIT, I THINK ALONSO DOES GOOD IF YOU KNOW HISTORY FIRST HAND THEN WRITE IT BUT WRITIN WHAT I GUY TELLLS U THRU A MAIL, YOU GONNA LOOK STUPID LIKE JINX.
Speak for yourself :roll:

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 9th, 2008, 11:36 pm

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 18th, 2008, 3:25 pm

from this youtube vid comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhNgCevbAc

"I saw them up close and personal. They never back down and if you mess with them they make sure you get dealt with and quickly. They were the most vicious group I ever encountered. They would buthcher anyone who came against them. Anyone who speaks lightly of this group simply doesnt know them. I dont like them but I saw them in action and although they were the minority they are ruthless. Why do you think the us government was so concerned about them? They are killing machines."

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 8:59 am

Yeah that's a crazy article.

"The Commission found that the gangs were mainly made up of boys 17-22 year old, and that many murders were committed by white boys as young as 14."

The article talks about the stock yards. I wonder if that's the Back Of The Yards where the Almighty Saints (a Polish gang) originated?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 9:05 am

"For inmates, rule #1 is don't mix outside your race."
Unbreakable wrote:from this youtube vid comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhNgCevbAc

"I saw them up close and personal. They never back down and if you mess with them they make sure you get dealt with and quickly. They were the most vicious group I ever encountered. They would buthcher anyone who came against them. Anyone who speaks lightly of this group simply doesnt know them. I dont like them but I saw them in action and although they were the minority they are ruthless. Why do you think the us government was so concerned about them? They are killing machines."

SirRedPopeNIP
What city do you live in now?: POPES MOTHER LAND N.S.

Re: Top 25 white gangs in US prisons

Unread post by SirRedPopeNIP » September 18th, 2008, 9:52 am

THE INSANE G.D.S ARE OF SHOTS OF .G.D.S WHICH ANIT RESPECTED IN CHI,..AS THEY GO NOTHING COMES BEFORE THE G... THERE LAME ASS NIGGAS NOT RESPECTED BY ANY ONE IN CHI ...ITS NOT A RANK AS ONE SAID ITS JUST A NAME A GROUP OF RUN AWAY G.D.S