Top 25 white gangs in US prisons

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Top 25 white gangs in US prisons

Unread post by Silencioso » January 11th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Top 25 White Gangs in the US Prison System (in alphabetical order)

Aryan Brotherhood
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas
Aryan Circle
Aryan Family
Aryan Nation
Brothers Of White Strength
Dirty White Boys
Irish Mob
Hammerskins
Hell's Angels
Insane Gangster Disciples
Ku Klux Klan
Nazi Low Riders
NorthSiders
Outlaw Mafia
Oklahoma Aryan Brotherhood
Pagans MC
Sacred Aryan Warriors
Simon City Royals
Soldiers of Aryan Culture
Southern Brotherhood
Texas Mafia
United Aryan Brotherhood
White Aryan Resistence
White Knights

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 11th, 2006, 6:08 pm

racist: 14
non-racist: 4
borderline or unknown: 7

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » January 11th, 2006, 6:55 pm

The Cali based AB I would assume has the shot callers for all the AB through out the country.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » January 26th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Silencioso wrote:racist: 14
which ones are non-racist?

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » January 27th, 2006, 6:57 am

insane gangster diciples???..arent they a black offshoot of the BGD???

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » January 27th, 2006, 7:02 am

bck 2 the thread.....top of the top will have 2 be....

Alice Baker(cali)
Nazi Low Riderz
Alice Baker(texas)
aryan nations
hells angels
dirty white boys
irish mob

this is from what i have heard/read and herd 4rm ppl in the pen...who puts the whites on the map consistently.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 1st, 2006, 7:08 pm

No Insane Ganster Disciples are a higher rank of GD.

When you become insane youve made it to the top

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 2nd, 2006, 2:32 pm

Maybe in Chicago, but elsewhere IGD's are a white/Latino/mixed "unauthorized" offshoot of GD's. They're in Detroit, Florida and the South in general.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 2nd, 2006, 2:37 pm

TD:
none of those gangs you list are big in the MidWest. In Illinois State Prison the dominant whites are Folk Nation affiliated: SCR's, Popes, White D's. There's also a couple of white power gangs in the Illinois system. There's NorthSiders and Southern Illinois Association (basically hicks from Southern Illinois).

I've heard there are AB's in Illinois but I don't think there very prominent.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 2nd, 2006, 7:14 pm

I know for a fact that Alice Baker set up shop at Marion penitentiary in Illinois.

John Gotti hired the AB to punch the ticket of this black dude that attacked Gotti (Gotti called him a nigger) when he was serving time at Marion. The AB never got to make the hit because the black dude was moved to Supermax in Colorado.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 4th, 2006, 3:26 pm

Marion's a federal prison with people from all over the country.

I'm talking about Illinois State prisons like Statesvill and Joliet. They're dominated by Chicago gangs: People and Folks Nations.

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 4:25 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:The Cali based AB I would assume has the shot callers for all the AB through out the country.

Actually the AB in Virginia call the shots. That's where they have their main compound.....Racist bastards.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 11th, 2007, 5:42 am

STWilkes wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:The Cali based AB I would assume has the shot callers for all the AB through out the country.

Actually the AB in Virginia call the shots. That's where they have their main compound.....Racist bastards.
lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 11th, 2007, 6:22 pm

Who came up with this list?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 12th, 2007, 1:38 pm

I got it off a web sight on prison gangs. There was a section on white gangs, it listed the the top ten and top 25 white gangs in US prisons.

enemy of the state

Unread post by enemy of the state » January 13th, 2008, 1:08 am

Like said the AB seems more like a dope gang but ofcourse there's racism.
Just thinking of a caucasian gang that's one of the top guys is half jewish...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 13th, 2008, 12:01 pm

What's strange about that? Jews are caucasians. Only Nazi idiots pretend Jews aren't white.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 14th, 2008, 10:28 am

caineIsignz wrote:
Silencioso wrote:racist: 14
which ones are non-racist?
WHICH ONES ARE THE NON RACIST ? WHEN YOU MENTION THE CHICAGO WHITE NATIONS AS NON RACIST I START LAUGHING, IN ILLINOIS PRISONS WHITES ARE A MINORITY AND PRISONS ARE CONTROLLED EITHER BY A BLACK OR LATINO NATION, SO WHAT WOULD 50 WHITE BOYS DO AGAINT 1000 BLACKS AND LATINS, WELL THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED THE BGD WAS RUNNIN THE PRISON AND THEY SAW THE ROYALS HAD SOME NUMBERS AND WERE WHITE BOYS SO THEY TOLD THEM IT WAS BETTER FOR THEM TO JOIN FOLKS AND SINCE THE ROYALS COULDNT HAVE WON THAT WAR IN PRISON THEY ACCEPTED. THATS WHAT PEOPLE FOLKS ALLIANCE MEANT FOR CHICAGO´S WHITE NATIONS, THEY DIDNT WANT TO BECOME FOLKS OR PEOPLE BUT THE SITUATION IN PRISON FIRST AND AFTER IN THE STREETS HOW THERE NEIGHBOURHOODS BECAME HOME OF MANY LATIN GANGS SO THEY WAS FORCED TO JOIN FOLKS OR PEOPLE IF IT WAS UP TO THEM ROYALS OR GAYLORDS WOULD HAVE NEVER BECOME FOLKS OR PEOPLE.
THE GAYLORDS WAS GOING AGAINST LATIN KINGS IN MANY OF THERE HOODS AND AGAINST OTHER LATIN GANGS BUT WHEN YOU SEE IN 3 YEARS TIME THIS LATIN GANGS NUMBERS DOUBLE AND YOUR NUMBERS GO DOWN IT WAS BETTER TO PEACE TREAT WITH SOME OF THE LATIN GANGS TO NOT GET SMASHED BY ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 14th, 2008, 11:02 am

The SCR's haven't been racist for years. Several Chicago Latino gangs started out white - SD's, Insane Deuces, Saints, Latin Counts (some dispute this). How racist could they have been if they let in all those Mexicans and/or Puerto Ricans? Could you see the AB or NLR becoming Latino majority? Hell no.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 15th, 2008, 12:10 pm

LIKE I SAID THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CHICAGO WHITE NATIONS AND WHITE PRISON GANGS IS THAT CHICAGO WHITE NATIONS ARE STREET GANGS BASED IN A NEIGHBOURHOOD, SO THEY ABIDE BY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND STREET ENVIRONMENT WHILE PRISON GANGS THEY LOCKED UP THEY CAN BE ALL THE RACIST THEY WANT UNLESS ITS A PRISON CONTROLLED BY A DIFFERENT RACE, BUT CHICAGO WHITE NATIONS WERE BASED IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND A TERRITORY SO IF YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY NEIGHBOURHOOD THERES GONNA BE WAR, AND IF A RICAN BLACK MEXICAN GROWS UP IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND HANGS WITH THE REST OF THE GANG HE CAN JOIN, IF HES FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. SO YES ALL THE CHICAGO WHITE NATIONS WERE RACIST BUT IF YOU WAS A MINORITY AND LIVED IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD YOU COULD JOIN.
THE ONLY WHITE GANG THAT WASNT RACIST WAS THE INSANE DEUCES CAUSE THEY WAS A POLISH GANG THAT SOON BECAME A PUERTO RICAN GANG.
YEAH THE ROYALS AINT BEEN RACIST SINCE I WOULD SAY 1987, BUT THE REASON ROYALS BECAME MOSTLY MEXICANS ITS BECAUSE THE NEIGHBOURHOODS THEY WAS BASED STARTED TO BECOME MORE LATIN AND THE ROYALS DECIDED TO RECRUIT THE MEXICANS SO THE GANG BECAME MOSTLY MEXICAN.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 15th, 2008, 1:25 pm

The Royals are still white majority. They haven't been racist since the late 70's when they joined the Folks Nation. You obviously have it in your head that white people are naturally racist and only drop the racist posture when they have no choice. That's crazy.

enemy of the state

Unread post by enemy of the state » January 15th, 2008, 11:02 pm

Jews are caucasians. Only Nazi idiots pretend Jews aren't white.
Jews are not white, nor are the caucasian but rather middle eastern, or whatever term you want to use, a pig is a pig, doesnt matter if you bath it in cream or not.

Caucasian = european heritage.

A Jew is a jew, they do not want to be considered white, they do not deserve to be considered white, even the bible says they're not, but rather just "chosen". Well that's according to a book which was originally written by original, authentic jews and it was re-written by "jews" for political purpose.

enemy of the state

Unread post by enemy of the state » January 15th, 2008, 11:16 pm

*nor are theY caucasian*

History should prove enough.

Jews consider themselves as the chosen people, above everyone and claim they have the right to practice lunatic policy because jews re-written book for political purpose says so.

If you happen to open the book of wisdom it clearly states what I just said.
If there's a God, God let the holocaust happen because jews are well known sinners. The bible prohibits anyone to put him/herself above anyone because of the knowledge and wisdom. Jews did the exact opposite and still do.

Whats with this being anti-semite automatically means you're nazi?

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 16th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Silencioso wrote:The Royals are still white majority. They haven't been racist since the late 70's when they joined the Folks Nation. You obviously have it in your head that white people are naturally racist and only drop the racist posture when they have no choice. That's crazy.
ROYALS WHITE ? THEY NOT WHITE IN MY EYES, THE 3 HOODS THEY HAVE IN CHICAGO AND SUBURBS ARE MOSTLY MEXICANS, AND THE ROYALS OUTSIDE OF ILLINOIS ARE WHITE NIGGERS, THEM SUCKER ASS DOWN SOUTH ROYALS TALK ABOUT THEY A BRANCH OF GD, THEY ARE WIGGERS JUST LIKE INSANE GANGSTER DISCIPLE, BUT I COULD SAY THE INSANE GD ARE THE ONLY ONES NON RACIST BUT THEY AINT NO GANG JUST WHITE WANNA BE GD´S THAT GET CLOWNED ALL THE TIME

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 16th, 2008, 5:04 pm

You obviously just don't like white boys. SCR's are a white majority gang, alot of Latinos and some other, but mostly white. They have 8 sections in Chicago and a few in the Cook County burbs. The Chicagogangs.org has some pics of Royals and they all look white to me except one or two Mexicans

I don't know anything about IGD but the name pops up alot on gang lists and they are found in some state prisons so I'm assuming they're at least a real gang. Maybe not that hard but not wannabes. If you're locked up for gang realted activity you're automatically no longer a wannabe in my book.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 18th, 2008, 8:28 am

IM WHITE, SO HOW IM GONNA HATE ON WHITE ? BUT YOU AINT SAYIN THE REALITY , YOU SHOULD GO TO KIMBALL/CULLOM, CENTRAL PARK /WILSON , MILWAUKEE/AVERS AND SEE IF THE ROYALS HANGIN THERE ARE WHITE CAUSE THE ROYALS AINT BEEN WHITE FOR YEARS LIKE I SAID ROYALS STOPPED RECRUITIN WHITE BOYS AND STARTED RECRUITIN LATINS AROUND 87, BEFORE THEY USE TO PUT IN SOME LATINS BUT NEVER AS MANY AS THEY DID IN 87, CAUSE MOST OF THE NEW MEMBERS WERE LATINS. YEAH THEY GONNA HAVE SOME WHITE MEMBERS BUT THEY A MINORITY COMPARED TO THE MEXICANS AND AS IM WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW ROYALS ARE CONSIDERED A MEXICAN GANG IN CHICAGO. THE ROYALS OUTSIDE OF ILLINOIS CONSIDER THEMSELVES ROYAL DISCIPLES, A WHITE BRANCH OF GD´S AND THAT GOES FOR THE DOWN SOUTH ROYALS THEY WHITE NIGGERS HATE IT OR LOVE IT. AND YOU THINK THE BANGERS DOIN DIRT GONNA PUT THEY PIC ON THE INTERNET HELPIN THE POLICE FOR SEARCHIN THEM ? DONT BE STUPID, THOSE ROYALS AT CHICAGOGANGS.ORG THE ONES WHITE ARE SUBURBAN ROYALS THAT MAYBE AINT EVEN REAL ROYALS. AND ROYALS DIDNT BECOME NOT RACIST IN ONE NIGHT, FIRST FOLKS WAS APRISON THING SO THE ROYALS OUT IN THE STREET WERE NOT GIVIN A SHIT ABOUT FOLKS UNTILL THE FOLKS JUMPED TO THE STREETS AND THEY WAS REPPIN FOLKS TO THE FULLEST. MOST OF THE WHITE GANGS OF CHICAGO IS RACIST IF WE JOINED FOLKS OR PEOPLE WAS A MATTER OF SURVIVAL.
I AINT SAYIN ALL THE WHITE GANGS WAS RACIST BUT MOST OF THEM IS AND WAS, I CAN TELL THE POLISH GANGS WERE NOT RACIST LIKE: RIDGEWAY LORDS, INSANE DEUCES,... THIS IS WHATS UP IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT GO TALK WITH OLD SCHOOL WHITE BANGERS AND THEYLL SCHOOL YOU ON HOW IT WENT.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 26th, 2008, 7:35 am

enemy of the state wrote:
Jews are caucasians. Only Nazi idiots pretend Jews aren't white.
Jews are not white, nor are the caucasian but rather middle eastern, or whatever term you want to use, a pig is a pig, doesnt matter if you bath it in cream or not.

Caucasian = european heritage.

A Jew is a jew, they do not want to be considered white, they do not deserve to be considered white, even the bible says they're not, but rather just "chosen". Well that's according to a book which was originally written by original, authentic jews and it was re-written by "jews" for political purpose.
Ashkenazi (sp) jews are white, they aren't middle eastern. When you ask them where they are from they will say well my grandmom is from poland, nd her mother was from russia, and all of that. Plus they look white as hell some of them even have blonde hair and blue eyes, they don't look like sephardic middle eastern jews at all.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 26th, 2008, 11:17 am

Aryan Brotherhood
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas
Aryan Circle
Aryan Family
Aryan Nation
Brothers Of White Strength
Dirty White Boys
Irish Mob
Hammerskins
Hell's Angels
Insane Gangster Disciples
Ku Klux Klan
Nazi Low Riders
NorthSiders
Outlaw Mafia
Oklahoma Aryan Brotherhood
Pagans MC
Sacred Aryan Warriors
Simon City Royals
Soldiers of Aryan Culture
Southern Brotherhood
Texas Mafia
United Aryan Brotherhood
White Aryan Resistence
White Knights

Whatever website you got that off must be stuck in the past somewhere. Or the twilight zone.

The Brand is heavy in Illinois joints fer sure. Find someone doin heavy numbers and ask em
The Northsiders been done for years. Same with th eSouthern Illinois Association.
It don't even talk about the AOA. You got HA listed there that got little if any influence east of the Mississippi, and the Pagans, who are radical but limited to the east cost strictly. You got SCR ranked with those sets? Dream on. Far as all this SCR bein mostly White cause ya saw it on chimobs, well, whatever you say. I've lived in their 'hoods, and they aint. The IGD as a White gang? Shit. Doesn't even bear answering. NLR got so many halfbreeds, who knows what they are!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 26th, 2008, 1:32 pm

The NLR has so many half breeds? Let's make a deal, SG. I won't pretend I'm an expert on Chicago gangs if you won't pretend you're an expert on California gangs. The NLR accepts members who have little non-white ancestry, generally Mexican or Native American, they don't make up a large chunk of their gang and they usually are white looking. There are no overtly non-white NLR's. They draw their membership from angry young whites in the CA prsion system. There's no shortage. They don't need to out source to Latinos for new blood. The racial seperatism in CA state prison gangs wouldn't allow that, anyway.

As for Royals being Latino now. I could care less. I used to go on the Chicagohoodz message board a few years ago and there were several Royals that were regulars and they were self identified whites. Rival gang members on the board regularly called the Royals white boys and other racial put downs. There was even a skinhead from ChiTown Mafia Skins that called the Royals "wiggers". Jinx even told me they were mostly white. I was just stating what I thought was the truth. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

It's hard to imagine Latinos joining a gang that has a history of hating Latinos but I know in Chi Town it's all about money now and not loyalty.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 26th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Deal, Silencio. My info on NLR comes second-hand from Brothers of mine been down in joints with em, so I shoudn't put it out as str8 knowledge. The part about the Brand in Illinois, that surprised me. Only recently found out from Brothers inside how much swing they've got up here now.

SCR, man, I don't realy care either. Truthfuy, I kno quite a few old-skool Royals that are okay with me. I go tno clue what they're doing in Wack-town, I talk to a Royal down home says their sets are almost solid White. For whatever reason, the Chicago sets have gone mostly Latino...it's just who lives in those hoods. One thing to meditate on, like the joints are on seg in Cali, that's how our 'hoods mostly are up here.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 29th, 2008, 3:51 am

I UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU SHOULDNT BELIEVE EVERYTHING A GUY LIKE JINX SAYS, CAUSE I CAN TELL SOME OF HIS INFO WAS WRONG, MOST OF THESE SO CALLED GANG WEBSITES GET THERE INFO MORE FROM E MAILS THAN FROM THE STREETS, SO IF YOU GONNA PUT DOWN WHAT I GUY WRITIN FROM AN EMAIL IS TELLIN YOU AND YOU CANT CHECK HIS BACKGROUND YOUR INFO IS GONNA BE WRONG, JINX WHEN HE WAS WRITIN HIS PROFILES HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE NEIGHBOURHOODS TALK WITH THE OLD SCHOOL MEMBERS OF THE GANG AND HE WOULD HAVE GOT A RIGHT VIEW , SO FOR THE ROYALS IF HE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS MOSTLY WHITE ONLY IN PICS CAUSE IF HE HAD GONE TO A ROYAL SET HE WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT MOST MEMBERS WERE LATIN.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 30th, 2008, 9:47 am

Jinx is a good guy, but he aint ever been in it, so he relies on what he gets from other people. Lotta that stuff is seriousa old.

funny, the one club dint make that list is the one that has more on-count inside than any other of the old-line White clubs, the GL.