Cleamon "Big Evil" Johnson from Swan

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Cleamon "Big Evil" Johnson from Swan

Unread post by shadow » January 28th, 2004, 12:45 pm

Cleamon Johnson had a reputation as l.a.'s worst killer as far as banging. hes from the Swans. what do any of you know about him if anything? It was said he murdered 60 people

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Big Evil

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » January 29th, 2004, 3:43 am

shadow wrote:Cleamon Johnson had a reputation as l.a.'s worst killer as far as banging. hes from the Swans. what do any of you know about him if anything? It was said he murdered 60 people
I read an article a couple years back about some dude that was suppost to be the worst gang related killer.I thought they said his name was Fat Rat.He wasn't the same Fat Rat that monster talked about in his book though.This Fat Rat was a blood and the only reason i remember the article is cause they said he was invloved in about 60 murders.I doubt that though cause for one if he was killin rips like that,they would have made it a point to find and smoke his ass.And i think the all time mass murder/serial killer is The Green River Killer which is this dude here in seattle that just plead guilty to killing 50 prostitues.

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shadow » January 29th, 2004, 6:33 pm

Fat Rat had been sentenced to death row along with him for a hit they did together. Big Evil is the one attributed with the serial killings, and considered the most violent african-american gangster in south central while active

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 29th, 2004, 10:24 pm

I SAW A CAT NAMED POOKIE FROM 62 BRIMZ ON AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, BOUT 4,5YRS AGO....THEY SAID HE WAS WANTED FOR LIKE 7 MURDERS...ONE IN WHICH HE KILT SOME HOMELESS MAN AT HARVARD PARK!!!...ANYBODY KNOW BOUT THIS????

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » February 3rd, 2004, 11:11 am

Cleamon BIG EVIL Johnson & Michael FAT RAT Allen were allegedly responsible for about 60 murders.When they arrested BIG EVIL a few years ago FAT RAT was already in custody.They are both serving life.I think BIG eVIL should be about 35 & fat rat about 31.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 3rd, 2004, 5:32 pm

Gyeahh...this is a great post post!!! Big Evil is oringinally from the Swans but came to the 8-9 families..i gotta homie from that hood and he schooled me on big evil..he said that he is one of the worst bangers of all time!! he's on deathrow right now, and from what my big homie told me he has a body count of atleast 20...he told me various war stories about Big Evil and what not, i don't know if that what this thread is intended for but i'm just droppin' my knowledge on him.....big evil supposed killed lil evil also...
Last edited by N9ne on February 7th, 2004, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » February 4th, 2004, 11:58 am

Big Evil........I never heard of him but i remember someone on this board posted somethin bout the Swans and they mentioned the swans was active when big evil was around.....

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 4th, 2004, 8:05 pm

What's 8-9 families? Are they still active and where are they located?

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 4th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Swans aint active?

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » February 5th, 2004, 11:45 am

Swans is Active.....I know 80st is maaad active......

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 6th, 2004, 1:24 am

jb7777 wrote:What's 8-9 families? Are they still active and where are they located?
the swans were active when big evil was around, and when the 8-9's were still active... the 8-9's stopped claiming 89 st. family and claimed swan but i'm not sure of the date of when it happened...i'll ask my homie and get it correct for yall...

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 6th, 2004, 1:25 am

his full name cleamon demone johnson
Last edited by N9ne on February 7th, 2004, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 6th, 2004, 3:34 am

THE SWANS IS VERY ACTIVE THEY AIN'T LOSIN NO GROUND AT ALL. THERE ARE PLENTY OF NIGGAZ LIKE BIG EVIL I GOT A UNCLE FROM FRUIT TOWN AND HE HAS A BODY COUNT MORE THAN A DOZEN AND COUPLE OF OTHER RELATIVES THAT GOT A BODY COUNT MORE THEN A DOZEN.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » February 7th, 2004, 12:57 pm

Y.G. wrote:THE SWANS IS VERY ACTIVE THEY AIN'T LOSIN NO GROUND AT ALL. THERE ARE PLENTY OF NIGGAZ LIKE BIG EVIL I GOT A UNCLE FROM FRUIT TOWN AND HE HAS A BODY COUNT MORE THAN A DOZEN AND COUPLE OF OTHER RELATIVES THAT GOT A BODY COUNT MORE THEN A DOZEN.

naww nig, i ain't mean it like they ain't active no more! i was saying they was a separate set than they came to the 8-9's and combined sets...

as far as evil go my homie corrected me said he was swan first than came to the families.. evil lil brother sinister, etc.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 5:13 pm

IF YOU ASK ME THE 77 SWANS IS THE MOST ACTIVE

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shadow » January 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » April 26th, 2005, 9:27 am

^^^ u gotta be shittin me, that site you linked me to is golden!!!! i've been searchin like a muthafucka for them pics... the 89th street family swan bloods are still active... jellyrokk from family swan was murdered in villian hood about a week ago, and the funeral was deep.... i don't know if you noticed... but also on that link mr. big time, barry williams is on there.... do you know where i can find other pics of the families like jr. bridges, tommy bridges, weasal, keita, ???

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 29th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Big Evil is a legend in the hood. For the young Swans who still bangin' hard, he's an idol and for the niggaz who tryin' to make ckhange, he's an example of what can happen.

And for the record, Swans be mad active: families and mads. We holdin' down the Eastside, ask the Six paCK.

exsdustynig
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exsdustynig » April 25th, 2006, 12:54 am

U HAV TO BE RETARTED TO KILL A BUM AND GET ENJOYMENT

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 2:11 am

exsdustynig wrote:U HAV TO BE RETARTED TO KILL A BUM AND GET ENJOYMENT
not to mention evil

and it seemed like he had a good parents too, he had to really choose to get into this stuff

sick people in the world

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 4:07 am

most of the psycho niggaz had good parents or were pretty well off compared to other kids

monster kody nigga pops played for the rams, he had every toy he wanted

lil fee, nigga grandomma or wutever wuz rich livin in a mansion

big evil, his parents said the same shit, he always got wut he wanted latest toys n shit

these spoiled niggaz be the craziest

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 27th, 2006, 12:10 am

good ol watts wrote:most of the psycho niggaz had good parents or were pretty well off compared to other kids

monster kody nigga pops played for the rams, he had every toy he wanted

lil fee, nigga grandomma or wutever wuz rich livin in a mansion

big evil, his parents said the same shit, he always got wut he wanted latest toys n shit

these spoiled niggaz be the craziest
Shut up you IDIOT!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 27th, 2006, 1:29 am

actually... this time what he's saying is true.

which goes back to my ideas of a balance between wealth, hope, and mobility:

viewtopic.php?p=165098#165098

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 28th, 2006, 9:48 pm

big evil was part of a street squad named 88 MONSTERS its a 89 fam sub set who was known to ride and murder enemies and well known for takin care of witnesses even from the outside shot were called and snitch were silenced ...do anyone knows if the 88 monsters are still existin'?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 28th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Shut up you IDIOT!
shutup u gay ass stalker

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 30th, 2006, 1:05 pm

actually big evil is from 89 neighborhood family bloods. there seems to be some confusion about the families and swans. i found this post from another message board that clears things up pretty well...
Let me straighten some shit out here. There is a gang called Inglewood Family (IFG) and there is a Mad Swan Blood (MSB) and there is also a Family Swan Blood gang. The IFs are in Inglewood, the Swans are on the East Side of LA and they also have a click called Family Swan on the East which is a young click off the two hoods MSB and the 89 Neighborhood Family hence FSB.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » April 30th, 2006, 3:09 pm

shadow wrote:Big Evil picture can be found at http://www.geocities.com/jiggy2000_us/a ... llery.html
they got a pic of blood hound in that link
is he famous i saw him in a FHM magazine too

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 30th, 2006, 10:47 pm

[quote="jeff"]actually big evil is from 89 neighborhood family bloods. there seems to be some confusion about the families and swans. i found this post from another message board that clears things up pretty well...

[quote]Let me straighten some shit out here. There is a gang called Inglewood Family (IFG) and there is a Mad Swan Blood (MSB) and there is also a Family Swan Blood gang. The IFs are in Inglewood, the Swans are on the East Side of LA and they also have a click called Family Swan on the East which is a young click off the two hoods MSB and the 89 Neighborhood Family hence FSB.[/quote][/quote]ok but inside of the 89 family swan the killing squad was known as the 88 MONSTAZ

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » May 1st, 2006, 12:17 am

right, yeah that wasn't directed toward you. it's just some general info. i know about the "double 8 monstaz" as they also called it.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 14th, 2006, 8:05 pm

It's still Mad & Family, but you'll see most niggaz claimin FSB. Niggaz from 79 and 84 doin that a lot, mostly 84. So it's one big gang, dont believe the hype like the 89/92 is slippin cause that aint the case. It'd would mean we all slippin.

sucmydic

Unread post by sucmydic » May 14th, 2006, 11:11 pm

funeral finna be crackin when is it? its like the tookie williams of the bloods

52Pueblo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 52Pueblo » July 6th, 2006, 10:31 am

sucmydic wrote:funeral finna be crackin when is it? its like the tookie williams of the bloods
blood u r a stupied mf