Cleamon "Big Evil" Johnson from Swan

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

big evil aint dead

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » December 27th, 2006, 7:01 pm

big evil aint dead he's on death row

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 27th, 2006, 7:35 pm

When Big Evil gets buried yall will know about it. The whole E/S will. Funeral will be brazy deep.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » December 29th, 2006, 8:05 am

Big Evil is from 89th street neighbourhood Family Bloods, he aint from swan but yall bitches wont know and be puttin false shit on here, yeah the 89th street familys are tight with the swans cause theyre the only 2 blood hoods in the area the rest is all crips so they may hit family swan to show the alliance but the 89 street are FAMILY not swans.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 1:28 pm

MafiaG wrote:Big Evil is from 89th street neighbourhood Family Bloods, he aint from swan but yall women wont know and be puttin false shit on here, yeah the 89th street familys are tight with the swans cause theyre the only 2 blood hoods in the area the rest is all crips so they may hit family swan to show the alliance but the 89 street are FAMILY not swans.
You a fool nigga if you think thats try.

Family Swan Blood: 77, 79, 80, 84, 89, 92. It's all love from the double seven to the duece and thats on bloods homie. Aint no Neighborhood Family Blood on the E/S. Gyeah, Big Evil banged 89th when he was locked up but its been Swan gang after that and thats a wrap.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Big Evil is from 89th street neighbourhood Family Bloods, he aint from swan but yall women wont know and be puttin false shit on here, yeah the 89th street familys are tight with the swans cause theyre the only 2 blood hoods in the area the rest is all crips so they may hit family swan to show the alliance but the 89 street are FAMILY not swans.
aaaaaaah ha ha, lol @ this faggot ass whiteboy tryna bust some knowledge, stfu the other day u didnt even know wut a blood wuz , fucin geek :lol: :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 29th, 2006, 7:26 pm

look at this fags post

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:31 pm Post subject: Baddest LA Gangs of them all Reply with quote
i wanna know which would the top ten of the baddest gangs of los angeles you know the ones nearer to organized crime like yakuzas,
wearin suits and that .
I know must of yall aint even affiliated with a gang or is from lame states like kansas, oklahoma florida, new york, texas,... if you aint from LA or you aint in a La gang dont post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 29th, 2006, 7:58 pm

funk on site wrote:look at this fags post

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:31 pm Post subject: Baddest LA Gangs of them all Reply with quote
i wanna know which would the top ten of the baddest gangs of los angeles you know the ones nearer to organized crime like yakuzas,
wearin suits and that .
I know must of yall aint even affiliated with a gang or is from lame states like kansas, oklahoma florida, new york, texas,... if you aint from LA or you aint in a La gang dont post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats funny as shit!!! Dudes don't realize that their whole POST HISTORY stays on here!!! :lol: They was ask a question, then turn around a little while later and spit the knowledge as if it's first hand. If somebody is a fraud, it take about a good 5 minutes to find out!!!

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 7th, 2007, 7:42 pm

MafiaG wrote:Big Evil is from 89th street neighbourhood Family Bloods, he aint from swan but yall women wont know and be puttin false shit on here, yeah the 89th street familys are tight with the swans cause theyre the only 2 blood hoods in the area the rest is all crips so they may hit family swan to show the alliance but the 89 street are FAMILY not swans.
TELL EM AGAIN

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » January 8th, 2007, 10:40 am

its real funny to me when people who AREN'T from Swans or the Families, try to speak up on who is from the hood! There's only one person I know on this site who can personally speak on Swans and he already let you know the deal, 8 mins 0 secs i'm out

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 11th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Thats whats good right there.

Bottom line: find me a nigga claiming present day 89 Neighborhood Family and I'll swallow all that, but all those niggas on the Swan tip and have been. Big Evil banged it when it was the old thang, but shit has changed, and niggas with the Swan thang so stop speaking on the hood when you aint from it like 89NHF still out there because you come to the E/S and from 77-92 it's FSB on the walls homie, and its all love. Same gang.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » January 17th, 2007, 8:07 am

yall punk ass bitches in here is phoney, 99.99 % of people in here is fake but run theyre mouths like they was real, if you dont know then shut the fuck up ! youngwun youre from swans, from swans in colorado ? lame !
yall bitches in here say 89th street family all of sudden has become a click from mad swans which is FALSE ! 89th street neighbourhood family is a gang independent to mad swans but they allies, just like 42 gangster crips and 43 gc but they are separate gangs. enough said no time for schoolin vallehoe or riverside chumps.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » January 17th, 2007, 12:49 pm

^^^Please then since you know so much about Swans and the Families when in the last decade have you heard someone say they were from 89 NHF, maybe the older heads yeah...i'll grant you that but the yg's all say 89/2 FSB thats Family Swan Bloods homie, most if not all will tell you that even the older homies. As for that if someone is bangin the 2-gang then they are probably from Families (IFG), and yeah we have strong ties with them. but from 77 up to 89th its FSB as youngwun pointed out. So unless you're from Swans, from the Families, or the slightest possibility that your from Neighborhood Families then you dont know about it.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 17th, 2007, 1:08 pm

MafiaG wrote:yall punk ass women in here is phoney, 99.99 % of people in here is fake but run theyre mouths like they was real, if you dont know then shut the fu-- up ! youngwun youre from swans, from swans in colorado ? lame !
yall women in here say 89th street family all of sudden has become a click from mad swans which is FALSE ! 89th street neighbourhood family is a gang independent to mad swans but they allies, just like 42 gangster crips and 43 gc but they are separate gangs. enough said no time for schoolin vallehoe or riverside chumps.

You know, the funny thing about your dumb ass is that you pop outta no fuckin' where, asking questions and shit, then turn around and try to tell people what's what, as if you the authority on shit. Or 'Cut and Paste' shit, pretending it's your knowledge. For example:

MafiaG
Straw Weight

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now relatin to the topic , i think the sureno 13 gangs are weaker than crips gangs usually. Yet not all crip gangs are deep there are busters but the south la watts crip gang most are deep.

Eventho the Insane Crip Gang might not be on the top 10 of deep gangs , i think it would make it to the Top 20 of deepest Los Angeles Gangs.

Morales testified the Insane Crips gang is one of the largest Black gangs in Long Beach, with about 600 members. Their principal rivals are the Bloods, the Rolling 20’s, and Hispanic gangs. Insane Crips gang members wear the color blue and use two hand symbols – a gun to the head, and three fingers held up. The primary activities of the Insane Crips include murders, drive-by shootings, burglaries, home invasion robberies, takeover bank robberies, drug rip-offs, and drug sales. Insane Crips gang members often use their girlfriends or other friends to gain access to homes to commit home invasion robberies or setup robberies.

Your illiterate can't even half spell, let alone structure a fuckin' sentence. "The primary activities of the Insane Crips"???? What hood nigga you know talk like that??? And you got nerve to try and say who's who on here.

I don't even know they brutha Youngwun, but I see his posts. I ain't never seen nobody question where he's from. And your simple ass, probably sitting in Limp Dick, South Dakota, gon' tell him what's going on with LA Swans??? :shock:

If you wasn't such a fool, just tryin't to get at folks for no reason, somebody might pay attention. But you play yourself everytime you post. Your time is better spent looking for a part time job, to try to keep the electricity in your trailer on, bitch.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 17th, 2007, 1:23 pm

I don't even know they brutha Youngwun, but I see his posts. I ain't never seen nobody question where he's from. And your simple ass, probably sitting in Limp Dick, South Dakota, gon' tell him what's going on with LA Swans??? Shocked

If you wasn't such a fool, just tryin't to get at folks for no reason, somebody might pay attention. But you play yourself everytime you post. Your time is better spent looking for a part time job, to try to keep the electricity in your trailer on, bitch.
LOL.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 17th, 2007, 2:10 pm

[quote="MafiaG"]yall punk ass women in here is phoney, 99.99 % of people in here is fake but run theyre mouths like they was real, if you dont know then shut the fu-- up ! youngwun youre from swans, from swans in colorado ? lame !
yall women in here say 89th street family all of sudden has become a click from mad swans which is FALSE ! 89th street neighbourhood family is a gang independent to mad swans but they allies, just like 42 gangster crips and 43 gc but they are separate gangs. enough said no time for schoolin vallehoe or riverside chumps.[/quote]

lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 22nd, 2007, 10:41 pm

I aint saying we the biggest, the baddest or any of that shit. I'm telling you though that this is that Family Swan gang nigga and thats the real. We Madd and we Family. It's all love, but it's the same thang right now blood. Different bloodlines but same cause.

E/S 80th Street Family.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 23rd, 2007, 11:33 am

Question for youngwun.I see you said west covinia be cracken.You hang out there? well anyway I ask cause i know this philipino cat i work with.He is from west covina and bahalana gang but one of his closes homeboys was from swans.He said he rolled with his homeboy out in swan hood and met his uncles and a gang of swans at one of they functions and .He also tolled me some shit about big evil that he heard fom his homeboy. big evil would post up in a crip hood and sit in his car with his door open and have one blue chuck on that he would stickout like he was just chilling in his car.first crip walk by he holla whats up cuz and when they answer back the last thing they will see is a red chuck on the next leg step out before getting blasted. do you know anything about this?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 23rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

Yeah I bick it in the Cov a lot these days. My roll dogg on that MOB shit and they always treat a nigga right.

But yeah, there a lot of stories about Big Evil. Dude was a ruthless nigga, thats fo' sho. He was the E/S Monster Kody in a lot of people's eyes because dude had a reputation like no other. He was on some serious C-sick ish and was about that CK before anything else. I know some niggas that knew blood, and they was never fully comfortable around blood because we was finna pop off on some enemies no matter what the situation/time/locale. Dude was a rider.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 25th, 2007, 4:10 am

youngwun wrote:Yeah I bick it in the Cov a lot these days. My roll dogg on that MOB shit and they always treat a nigga right.

But yeah, there a lot of stories about Big Evil. Dude was a ruthless nigga, thats fo' sho. He was the E/S Monster Kody in a lot of people's eyes because dude had a reputation like no other. He was on some serious C-sick ish and was about that CK before anything else. I know some niggas that knew blood, and they was never fully comfortable around blood because we was finna pop off on some enemies no matter what the situation/time/locale. Dude was a rider.
lolol the east side monster kody lololol NO U GOT your shit twisted again lol he was part of the 88 monsters a clicc from his hood 89 nh family bloods but he had a bigger rep and did drop more enemies but it was not an hollywood rep his shit was ringin all over the guetto i was at the academy at that time lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 25th, 2007, 8:50 am

Aint no niggas on here drop nothin bout Hollywood fool.

I mentioned Kody because a lot of niggas on here be uneducated fools not knowing wus really brackin in the hood, so you gotta use terms they understand.

How you a judge on this shit when I know 12 year olds puttin in more work than your goofy ass? You too silly Casper.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 12:45 am

youngwun you fuck with older niggas from WCMob?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 26th, 2007, 4:41 am

MafiaG wrote:yall punk ass women in here is phoney, 99.99 % of people in here is fake but run theyre mouths like they was real, if you dont know then shut the fu-- up ! youngwun youre from swans, from swans in colorado ? lame !
yall women in here say 89th street family all of sudden has become a click from mad swans which is FALSE ! 89th street neighbourhood family is a gang independent to mad swans but they allies, just like 42 gangster crips and 43 gc but they are separate gangs. enough said no time for schoolin vallehoe or riverside chumps.
MafiaG a fuckin white boi, u aint no street nigga, u aint no cali nigga, u aint no la nigga, u what i call an imposta nigga. nigga like u would get his throat slit in riverside, young cuzz, the fuck is wrong witchu. get the fuck out my fuckin face white boi. C's up b's out this muthafucan riverside, nigga.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 7:21 am

rocstar wrote:youngwun you fu-- with older niggas from WCMob?
I fucks with all niggaz from there. You know someone banging out there?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 26th, 2007, 7:27 am

youngwun wrote:
rocstar wrote:youngwun you fu-- with older niggas from WCMob?
I fucks with all niggaz from there. You know someone banging out there?
I know some of the ones in my age range. I dont know alot of they names we wasnt into with them like that really just certain homeys. Papoose and some jumped me at Showboat along time ago when I was still in high school. Got into it with some at the WCMall before. Papoose use to bang though Ill give him that he shot my homey Nose once, but all that was late 80's early 90s.

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » January 28th, 2007, 12:20 pm

creativemind wrote:

You know, the funny thing about your dumb ass is that you pop outta no fuckin' where, asking questions and shit, then turn around and try to tell people what's what, as if you the authority on shit. Or 'Cut and Paste' shit, pretending it's your knowledge. For example:

MafiaG
Straw Weight

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now relatin to the topic , i think the sureno 13 gangs are weaker than crips gangs usually. Yet not all crip gangs are deep there are busters but the south la watts crip gang most are deep.

Eventho the Insane Crip Gang might not be on the top 10 of deep gangs , i think it would make it to the Top 20 of deepest Los Angeles Gangs.

Morales testified the Insane Crips gang is one of the largest Black gangs in Long Beach, with about 600 members. Their principal rivals are the Bloods, the Rolling 20’s, and Hispanic gangs. Insane Crips gang members wear the color blue and use two hand symbols – a gun to the head, and three fingers held up. The primary activities of the Insane Crips include murders, drive-by shootings, burglaries, home invasion robberies, takeover bank robberies, drug rip-offs, and drug sales. Insane Crips gang members often use their girlfriends or other friends to gain access to homes to commit home invasion robberies or setup robberies.

Your illiterate can't even half spell, let alone structure a fuckin' sentence. "The primary activities of the Insane Crips"???? What hood nigga you know talk like that??? And you got nerve to try and say who's who on here.

I don't even know they brutha Youngwun, but I see his posts. I ain't never seen nobody question where he's from. And your simple ass, probably sitting in Limp Dick, South Dakota, gon' tell him what's going on with LA Swans??? :shock:

Yeah i ask questions so what ? isnt this a forum , well i aint from LA i must be the only dude in here not playin the fraud card cause i dont pretend to be what i aint like most of yall claimin hoods yall never been to , and you bitch ass creativehoe who the fuck is you motherfucker ?
tryna trace my ass you stupid cop i aint never seen such a big bitch like you creativehoe, ill keep askin questions cause this is what its for but most of the sorry ass bitches in here are suburban guys that aint never lived in the hoods mostly fakes in here.
seems that you came here creativehoe to trace peoples asss hahaha, keep tracin and checkin casper posts to see what he is sorry ass motherfucker !!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 1:59 pm

BlaKK wrote:
MafiaG a fuckin white boi, u aint no street nigga, u aint no cali nigga, u aint no la nigga, u what i call an imposta nigga. nigga like u would get his throat slit in riverside, young cuzz, the fu-- is wrong witchu. get the fu-- out my fuckin face white boi. C's up b's out this muthafucan riverside, nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 2:01 pm

Creativemind done washed the make up off this nigga's face. Brought out the bitch in you. LOL creativemind wus poppin cuzz? Why you always exposin niggas.

str8 outta watts

Unread post by str8 outta watts » January 28th, 2007, 4:59 pm

Yeah i ask questions so what ? isnt this a forum , well i aint from LA i must be the only dude in here not playin the fraud card cause i dont pretend to be what i aint like most of yall claimin hoods yall never been to , and you bitch ass creativehoe who the fu-- is you motherfucker ?
tryna trace my ass you stupid cop i aint never seen such a big bitch like you creativehoe, ill keep askin questions cause this is what its for but most of the sorry ass women in here are suburban guys that aint never lived in the hoods mostly fakes in here.
seems that you came here creativehoe to trace peoples asss hahaha, keep tracin and checkin casper posts to see what he is sorry ass motherfucker !!
lol @ this dumb ass whiteboy axin gay ass questions about the yakuza, u one weird ass faggot homie.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 5:02 pm

He a fuckin white boi nigga the fuck u expect???

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 28th, 2007, 7:33 pm

BlaKK wrote:Creativemind done washed the make up off this nigga's face. Brought out the bitch in you. LOL creativemind wus poppin cuzz? Why you always exposin niggas.
What's up, Blakk? You know dudes on here be exposin' themselves with' them silly ass posts. I just point that shit out, that's all. It some cool brutha's on here and then others that just wanna throw salt in the game. Fuck them fakes, frauds and weirdos.

89 neighborh89d families

Unread post by 89 neighborh89d families » August 31st, 2007, 2:34 am

man some of yall niggaz be killin me on here with lies on hood shit yall no nothin about. the only reason im on here is bekause someone asked if i would give myfacts on certain topics. i bangs 89 neighborho89d family blood to the fullets. their was a time when 89/92 was just going around sayin family blood but not anymore all the homies from yg's to og's back on that nhf tip. its still love for the swans but we taken it back to the roots. for the dudes on here thay say they from swans they should already know what it is. im only 20 so im guessing yall not that much older, so you know whats the deal. we cool with the inglewood family even though its always been love between the two. the fact that we both beef with the bps its an even tighter bond. yeah the family and stones beefing heavy. at out hood day the stones showed up just like they did for the 79's hood day and got some of there lil homies to crash our day at club new york new york. so for the record 89/ 92 is..... neighborhood family bloods but still fucks with the swans

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Big Evil from Swan

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2009, 4:26 pm

just uppin this...

cuz

evil was a crazy ass muthafucka

theres his picture
Attachments
bige.jpg
bige.jpg (8.08 KiB) Viewed 13133 times