Corrections Officer

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 30th, 2007, 12:12 pm

Cold Bear wrote:K, Zeeboe, you #%@& blowjob!!! That's a Pho #%@& Lai!!
LOL you know whats up.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2007, 12:03 pm

Zeeboe wrote:....................Okay, basically I didn't understand one word you guys typed. But it sounds like you're angry. Which prove my point. Idiots like you don't know how to have a civil debate. You use violence and threats to solve everything cause you're filthy dirty animals with no brains.

You wonder why the KKK, the Aryan Brotherhood, cops and prison guards hate your guts and wanna kill you all...cause you're scum, you show no mercy towards everyone, you have no compassion for everyone, you wanna take, take, take and kill, kill, kill....and this country does nothing to rid the world of your kind.

You say stuff like "fu-- the police!" Well, I say "fu-- the criminals!".

In the mid-evil days, they'd know what to do with you. That'd make a great horror movie...a serial killer/vigilante who goes around torturing and killing criminals the old-school way. :twisted:
Keep in mind that not everyone who hates the police are criminals.

There are a lot of people that hate the cops because of history.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 6th, 2007, 3:24 am

Zeeboe wrote: In the mid-evil days, they'd know what to do with you. That'd make a great horror movie...a serial killer/vigilante who goes around torturing and killing criminals the old-school way. :twisted:
in the midevil days!!! hahahahaa you f*ckerz love to go back to them good ole days. clean your septic tank. you sheep.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 12th, 2007, 9:04 pm

Been there done that. Stay away from it. You cannot respect everyone there and you will offend someone some time. The pay is not worth the life. Even as bad as the conditions are for the crooks so are the conditions for the CO's. No comparison but to choose to live like that for money is not worth it to me. There are too many other careers available much better. Chemist still have a free ride after their bachelors, Physics is good for the energy division, and if you must go into law enforcement stay with the forensics. Unlike the shows it is mostly no contact and all evidence. You get to play with out meeting the bad side of life face to face. Corrections you live with lifers and start to feel the effects of Stockholmes. All the gassings, finger painters in the mental units, the staff fights over what crime is worse and who should be treated better is not worth it. THen there are the crooked CO's starting stuff and leaving it for the few honest ones.

Way too much to go back to it again. I'd take a chance with the millitary before a CO. At least you can say it was for your country. As a CO everyone still thinks you are not worth it. Much respect for the honest CO's out there, but I wouldn't do it again for anything.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 12th, 2007, 9:26 pm

^^ Can you tell us some of your expierences?

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 18th, 2007, 10:17 am

Worked in San Bernardino SO 15 years. Worked WVDC Glen Helen CDC and drove a state bus for 5 years. I have seen both the county side and the state side of how the system worked. Many cops forget we are just a small tool in the system. Many try to be the enforcer and disciplinarian. When the cops go that direction too much force is used and things become personal. Towards the end of my corrections time I saw it was easier to just keep the program running. The more inmates have to do the less likely the fights would happen.

Many cops try to restrict program and delay activities. This always caused tension that led to fights and thus reduced programs...... a circle that is hard to stop.

Ive seen inmates master teh manipulation and sucker a cop into a fight. I always believed if one really asks for the fight, give it to him. Most of the time I saw inmates just wanted a way out that allowed them to save face too. Like many have said here, " you are just bacon." Right they are. I am paid for the verbal abuse and the ability to reason my way around it. I only saw 4-5 real fights were the cops had to use physical violence on an individual. The rest of the times it was a matter of lack of time or lack of experience. Many fights were not really a fight. I could stand at the door to the dayroom and watch them as they would look back waiting for me to stop them from fighting. Again it was a way of trying to save face. Someone disrespected, a fight breaks out because we have to stand by our peers, and no one really wanted to loose visits and program. Only few injuries were serious.

I have seen shankings, necks cut ear to adam’s apple, loss of organs from shankings, broken bones and even deaths from the fights. I've seen the small razors made to toss quickly send a man to the hospital for months and the the drop the case because no weapon was found. I seen a state prisoner fight for 45 minutes and not give in on principle that he will not quit. 30 on one and he still fought with everything. In the end 4 investigations all ended with his refusal to talk and reveal his injuries.

The life inside prisons and jail sucks for everyone with any heart. No one really likes the life inside. No one wants to have someone else control what and when they can do. Cops or inmates all are under someone’s control inside. Inmates naturally have more restrictions but cops too have supervisors telling them how to respond and manage an obvious problem. The worse thing is standing outside a cell watching a man get killed and have to wait for entry until the Lieutenant arrives with the command to enter. With all the tools we have and all the means for entry it still rests on the top cop to make the call. Now that I am on the streets if I see someone in danger it is my call. Much easier to sleep on that.

In all fairness to this forum, I can not compare my career with anyone else’s because just like an LA gang will blast an IE gang for not knowing what a real hood is SBSD cannot compare to LASO when it comes to jails. We have maybe 4000 in one place and they have some with 7-10000. State has yards with as many on the yard as we have in one jail. We have more inmate to cop ratios than others and so on. 15 years I have seen enough to know what it means to go to the sh*ts. Some here know what it means to take it to the 9's and I have seen that too. One thing I have seen is everyone eventually wants to have a family and no matter what they have done inside they still want the " Leave It to the Beavers" life in some way. All the con games aside all the tough machismo behind everyone wants to have a sense of belonging and most see it in a family. Prisons and jails are most effective because they take away the one thing we want most. It just takes too much time inside to get the message through to some.

That is my own humble opinion. Thank god in the USA we can stand on a box and preach.

No comment on corruption. I have turned in my share and suffered the consequences. I still tell my partners, "Don't invite me to a party you don't want me to talk about." I retire in less than 5 years and will not give my retirement to anyone. Now a day too many people have videos and cell cameras to document what happens. I too record everything I do with my Olympus recorder. It is amazing how much stays calm when we all know it is recorded. WVDC in Ranch mad a policy to video all combative bookings. They do not fight with them anymore when they know the judge can see everything that happened at booking. It is no longer our word against theirs.

WhitePower88

Unread post by WhitePower88 » November 19th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Zeeboe wrote:....................Okay, basically I didn't understand one word you guys typed. But it sounds like you're angry. Which prove my point. Idiots like you don't know how to have a civil debate. You use violence and threats to solve everything cause you're filthy dirty animals with no brains.

You wonder why the KKK, the Aryan Brotherhood, cops and prison guards hate your guts and wanna kill you all...cause you're scum, you show no mercy towards everyone, you have no compassion for everyone, you wanna take, take, take and kill, kill, kill....and this country does nothing to rid the world of your kind.

In the mid-evil days, they'd know what to do with you. That'd make a great horror movie...a serial killer/vigilante who goes around torturing and killing criminals the old-school way. :twisted:
Amen brother ;)

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 20th, 2007, 12:36 am

its already done... by Jeffrey Lindsay... Dexter in the Dark, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Darkly Dreaming Dexter.. so whats your point? other than they are pretty good reading,,,, if you find psychotic homocidal behavior as something funny.,.. which i already know you dont.

oh and Zeeboe, you have your "lame" shining brightly..your anger needs to be put in check grumpy!.. whoever told you that all criminals are the bad guys and all cops are the good guys LIED TO YOU> take it from a someone who is down with dawgs in the AB

i might be full of white pride, but you sound like you are boiling with hatred towards nonwhites.

FYI>>>>
okay all you nimrods... this is your reality check..
HIM a hater....
and
ME a tolerant separatist.....

are you clear on the dfference now? yet?? something????

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » November 26th, 2007, 12:58 am

WhitePower88 wrote:

Amen brother ;)
"You wonder why the KKK, the Aryan Brotherhood, cops and prison guards hate your guts and wanna kill you all" First off, you have to be pretty low (& racist) to use the KKK to prove your point. Do you support all acts of the KKK historical and present? Lynching of innocent black people? Birmingham church bombings? Secondly, the Aryan Brotherhood wants to kill who exactly? AB is allied with La Eme, and has been for decades. So ... WTF are you talking about? Or did you just see Aryan, got excited, assumed they were on your side, and wet your pants?

"this country does nothing to rid the world of your kind" Which "kind" are you referring to? Criminals? Cuz that would include KKK and AB ... the same people you were just using to support your argument a second ago. No .... you mean Blacks and Latinos? Sounds like you want the country to rid itself of Black and Brown people -- a sort of ethnic cleansing? Like Hitler? Are you a Neo-Nazi dumbfuck? Why did you waste your time joining this forum?

You called us idiots, but YOU ARE THE ONE who didn't understand what was written!! HAHAHA ... kinda ironic, isn't it? Maybe if YOU were a little bit smarter, you would have understood, too (in case your feeble mind is having trouble understanding this sentence, I'll break it down to simple language -- YOU ARE STUPID). Further, you called us idiots who cannot have a civil debate, and yet you call us animals and say we should be killed. Real civil -- you're a regular Neo-Nazi gentleman, aren't ya? can you feel the sarcasm?

Your argument is flawed -- you use the KKK to support your argument in the same paragraph where you say FU-- criminals. KKK members are still being charged with 40-year old crimes (that means they're criminals). You are using racist rhetoric from the 1940s and expect us to take you seriously? You're a stupid SOB and I hope you get hit by a car driven by an old white man who is a KKK member -- that would be irony at its best.

moblack

Unread post by moblack » April 10th, 2008, 7:56 pm

the pay is garbage

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » April 10th, 2008, 8:24 pm

OK so now the Cops in Orange County are putting up the story for everyone to read. I do not know how to post it but Google the newest problems in Orange County.

Politics and prisoners, one allowed the other to rule for 50 minutes now everyone will pay. Criooks thought they had a molester and cops thought they had an easy ride. Now one crook is dead and several others are looking at life or death. Cops watching TV sending text messages while several crooks beat an inmate to death feet away. How will the honest cops look up to their kids and how will the crooks minding their own live when arrested in OC? The fight is old but the reality is real. Which side would you stand? Take justice in your own and everyone gets screwed, rat out the real crook and look over your shoulder forever, be the onlyone in the unit doing his work and lose all respect with both cop and crook........... I could go on forever but the reality is better money available outside the prisons for both crook and cops.

Those that really have been inside and done more than a few years know the new trend of hanging in county to reduce state time. Drag that case out and you get a short turn around. Even the hard core know it sucks inside.

I still stand my ground those of you hear need to talk with the young to keep them real and out of the gangs or prisons. More money is available outside of both and the money is long term not short term.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » April 17th, 2008, 1:03 pm

Zeeboe is just a pussy he would never say anything like that to a gang member in real life so he gets on the internet to talk shit

brianitos

Re: Corrections Officer

Unread post by brianitos » June 7th, 2008, 5:43 am

There is no minimum security, your only incarcerated for what your caught for. In prison you have sharks and bigger sharks then you got the real deal. I did it 20 years and loved it. Remember respect, respect and just except your no match for anyone once inside the gates. The will see ur fear so except it fear is healthy without fear of fire you would get burned. Remember your only one choice of being right in there with them so remember they are human, other then that when they do as they are told it is only their choosing to do what you ask them to do is why they do it not because your THAT GUY. If you do your job you will have your fights, play the what if game and look fear in the eye to be not afraid of sudden fear. Prov 3-24

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by Zeeboe » September 27th, 2008, 8:36 am

I may have been just a little brash last year. At the time, I was working with some pretty nasty people and it kept me highly stressed. Things are better now, and I realize there is no one on our planet from the past or present that is truly good or evil. I still however believe police officers and corrections officers deserve respect because they do risk their lives to keep society safe.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 28th, 2008, 9:27 pm

JUST TELL EM TO NOT TO APPLY AT PELICAN BAY UNLESS HES FROM CALIFORNIA