Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 22nd, 2007, 8:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:
DC wrote:Christina sorry but his level of stupidity makes me resort to name calling, anyway he has called me every racial insult under sun in regards to being white, at the end of the day we have all seen this wannabe rastas photo and he is nothing but a little skinny snitch.
LOL! little homie white faggot, my dude you sound soft like butter, I wasn't even knowin dc a female. Putting most the bull shit aside, all this rough talk on the peckerwood brotherhood needs to be shut down little boi, the brotherhood ain't doin shit but blowin themselves and innocent kids up in meth labs (putrid filthy fuckin whites) and to set the record straight nigga ab ain't runnin shit, not in the pin, not in the hood, not in the streets, ab ain't shit but white filth... I feel sorry for white people sometimes, as a direct reflection of white ignorance, some whites will resort to frivolous name calling, peep and listen as this white demonstrates his arrogance, his white lack of mental aptitude coupled with his white lack of intellectual abilities.
Blakk this is your last warning. No more of the "filthy whites" and shit. If it was someone on here saying "filthy blacks" I would be banning them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 22nd, 2007, 9:15 pm

Its about time Blakk has been warned, his hatred and insults towards whites is out of control.....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 1:28 am

Christina dont trip gurl i got you... White boi, you speak on white 'Hatred'? quote that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 3:25 am

Quote where i said I 'hate' whites, some sur's ran a train on DC. LOL DC a butthole faggot, that's why you stay swingin on sur scrotum, white faggot fuckin white boi. Now allow me to incline you; when you attempt to make accusations, back them up with actuality with fact, otherwise they remain illegitimate and counterfactual.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 3:27 am

wtf is yall smokin uso run shit in there two u got the system fuked up they dont run the whole damn thang but they sure dont get ran by no 1 else

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 3:31 am

BlaKK wrote:Quote where i said I 'hate' whites, some sur's ran a train on DC. LOL DC a butthole faggot, that's why you stay swingin on sur scrotum, white faggot fuckin white boi. Now allow me to incline you; when you attempt to make accusations, back them up with actuality with fact, otherwise they remain illegitimate and counterfactual.
As for that 'white filth' talk, the brotherhood is a filthy fuckin gang, there fuckin filthy, period point blank, and there white that's indisputable, reason being they are 'filthy whites', you feel me? exactly nigga don't trip.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 3:43 am

ey blakk ma patna sent me a letter frrom folsom he said that theres this white gang in there and in order for the white people to join they gang they gotta give dem head real talk aint that a bitch lmmfao

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 3:45 am

and i aint sayin no racist type comments thas just how dey get down in prison

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 3:51 am

SouljaGang wrote:ey blakk ma patna sent me a letter frrom folsom he said that theres this white gang in there and in order for the white people to join they gang they gotta give dem head real talk aint that a bitch lmmfao
LOL nigga it aint no surprise. White gangs do a lot of that fag on fag type shit. lol... faggots.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 23rd, 2007, 3:52 am

lmao^^^^^^^^^^^^^