Locked Up

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Locked Up

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 7:02 pm

who got folks locked up wen i say folks i mean close close family members and friends like some 1 u ran with wat prison why and shit its a intresten topic

i got 2 of ma samoans cuzins in the pen one of ma close patna in county jail with a cae pending i got the same case pending and ma other cuzin in juvenile hall his case pendding on the same 1 as mines and ma white boy patna jus posted bail

one of the samoans name is john he from hayward he in S.G soulja gang he in for a string of liquor stores robberis around the bay area he doin 5 years in folsom

and ma other samoan cuzin in the pen he in james town for the same charges robben liquor stores he doin 3 years he a blood from carson also a S.G. member

and ma other cuzin D money he in juvenile hall onm 7 counts of armed robberie and assult with a deadly wepon case pending hes also S.G.

and ma patna dre he\from east oaklamd brookfields finest his cae pending on 4 counts of armed robbery and conspiracey and assult with a deadly wepon he also S.G.

and ma white boy patna jus got out on bail for 4 counts of armed robberi conspiracy and assultmwith a deadly wepon also S.G

man jail is stress in a mutha fuka man that shoit is gay wen yo closest homies is locked up i yo roaddogs u caint do nun but thnk lol.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 23rd, 2006, 7:07 pm

my cousins locked up for two years cause of check fraud, then got more time added when they found a roach in his cell.

one of my best friends john is locked up in DYS for two years for armed robbery.

along with john, my homies josh and adrian are both locked up for the same robbery.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 7:10 pm

fukin armed robberies lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 7:24 pm

Two of the close Compton Tongan homies got locked up on monday for life on man slaughter... Murdered 2 white bois with lounge chairs. They both from PVCC but my nigga Sunny from Skotty Park...

Couple Cuzzins from KC watts are locked up on some petty shit.

My oldest brother Siggy locked up until 09' did 8 years for curbin a nigga, some dirty ass mexican on the side walk. Ripped that niggas esaphagos out.

My Uncle D doin federal time for ID theft.

The older homie Vooney from TCG doin 2 years for robbin and chin checkin a nigga for his Blue Titans jersey. That shit was funny but nah the pin aint nothin to laugh at.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 7:27 pm

Soulja You from uptown? Alot of my tongan and samoan homies moved up north.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 23rd, 2006, 7:33 pm

blakk, how long did the guys from that football game riot get locked up for?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 7:40 pm

soulja boi did 3 years for assualt on a Peace officer, The homie's pops from Cypress did a little less then a year (im still testafyin for my nigga 3 years later) and my nigga 'sey' is still locked up... Don't get out until 0010. Couple other niggas went in for it, Don't know they status tho. I do know the cop they mutilated is out of commision, the nigga is a vegetable for life.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

I'm from the bay oakland california I know acouple a TCG cats out here man they got sqad out here were u @?

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

I'm from the bay oakland california I know acouple a TCG cats out here man they got sqad out here were u @?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 8:01 pm

Riverside

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 9:03 pm

U in new york?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 9:25 pm

South cali my nigga.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 9:58 pm

O aite das coo

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 23rd, 2006, 10:50 pm

Man I cant even begin to list my dawgs who are locked up :roll:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 1:35 am

1-the homeboy mel serving 55 years(w/o parole) -1st degree murder

2-the young homeboy kareem doing 14 years -3 armed robberies,assault,poss. of a illegal firearm

3- lil skip serving 40 years - 1st degree murder,using a firmarm during a drug crime

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 1st, 2006, 3:36 am

I have a uncle at USP Atlanta been there since 83. Have at least 10 homies in prison as we speak. And many on parole where they are still locked up on the street.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 3:20 pm

BlaKK wrote:Two of the close Compton Tongan homies got locked up on monday for life on man slaughter... Murdered 2 white bois with lounge chairs. They both from PVCC but my nigga Sunny from Skotty Park...

My oldest brother Siggy locked up until 09' did 8 years for curbin a nigga, some dirty ass mexican on the side walk. Ripped that niggas esaphagos out.

The older homie Vooney from TCG doin 2 years for robbin and chin checkin a nigga for his Blue Titans jersey. That shit was funny but nah the pin aint nothin to laugh at.

Can you imagine the NATIONAL HEADLINES if two white boys had killed to black guys with anything? Jesse, Al, Faggot ass Faranucca would have all been screamin for "just us". I think your full of shit buy the way punk bitch

hustlin'

Unread post by hustlin' » December 3rd, 2006, 4:05 pm

acme shut the fuck up what would you know

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 4:17 pm

hustlin' wrote:acme shut the fu-- up what would you know
WHAT ROCK DID CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER SELLIN YOUR ASS LITTLE PUNK? WHAT I SAID IS JUST PLAIN ASSED OBVIOUS YOU RETARDED ASS MONKEY.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 4:19 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Two of the close Compton Tongan homies got locked up on monday for life on man slaughter... Murdered 2 white bois with lounge chairs. They both from PVCC but my nigga Sunny from Skotty Park...

Can you imagine the NATIONAL HEADLINES if two white boys had killed to black guys with anything? Jesse, Al, Faggot ass Faranucca would have all been screamin for "just us". I think your full of shit buy the way punk bitch
funny how in the race and ethnicity section you wrote up about these two guys back last month on 22nd. and already they have been given life sentances according to this post. You probebly look like kidnplay, lyin ass.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 4th, 2006, 2:33 am

[quote="AcmeWhiteBread"][quote="AcmeWhiteBread"][quote="BlaKK"]Two of the close Compton Tongan homies got locked up on monday for life on man slaughter... Murdered 2 white bois with lounge chairs. They both from PVCC but my nigga Sunny from Skotty Park...

The older homie Vooney from TCG doin 2 years for robbin and chin checkin a nigga for his Blue Titans jersey. That shit was funny but nah the pin aint nothin to laugh at.[/quote]

Can you imagine the NATIONAL HEADLINES if two white boys had killed to black guys with anything? Jesse, Al, Faggot ass Faranucca would have all been screamin for "just us". I think your full of shit buy the way punk bitch[/quote]

funny how in the race and ethnicity section you wrote up about these two guys back last month on 22nd. and already they have been given life sentances according to this post. You probebly look like kidnplay, lyin ass.[/quote]

haha@kidnplay

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 4th, 2006, 3:02 am

Nah I said they were doin life sentences because they murdered to white boi's point blank. In a club, brutally, if you can read you would peep, illiterate white, there is no fuckin defense they have no option but to plead guilty dirty white shut that shit up hitler... Another clear example of white people and there idiocy coupled with ignorance...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 4th, 2006, 3:17 am

Christina you can't ban Acme white bitch, everything I ever had to say about white people, he validates.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 5th, 2006, 12:43 am

Fool you trippin if you over there thinkin i'm makin some shit up, shut that shit up, cuzz this Jaroc nigga, this Blakk, all my shit is off the real, and that goes without question.

tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » December 5th, 2006, 5:15 pm

My dogg Shagg 4rm Pakoima Piru Bloodz doing time in Susanville :( R.I.P Big Pern Dogg P.P.B

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Locked Up

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 30th, 2008, 3:39 am

TONGANS frm COMPTON ???? and banging for PVCC ( PuSSy-Ville ) ????....
I can understand if they frm The Woods , Hawthorne , Lennox , NTH LB and banging TCG / TFL / TCR ,
But COMPTON !!!......

Theres NO Tongans in PVCC , They SAMOAN / Meiuli Crip SETT..........

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by Zeeboe » October 30th, 2008, 9:11 pm

....So...who's ready for Halloween!? :)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 2nd, 2011, 1:28 am

everybody knows someone locked up. I know about 100 people from high school, friends, or people from the neighborhood currently locked up. Know a few people on death row too. I dont have any family in prison, but I had some uncles do time back in the 1950s and 60s before i was even born.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » February 10th, 2011, 7:28 pm

alexalonso

whats your jail exp. ?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 26th, 2011, 3:27 am

I can't keep track of everyone I know that's locked up anymore. I try and write my dawgs when they are doing a bid but I am not a very good letter writer, short attention span lol. But ya, have a couple in the SHU, another just got 7yrs and a cple in Chino rt now, they ended up as cellies for a min even haha. I did 2yrs way back but I learned not to get caught after that :lol: