Hispanics/Whites attack Black Inmates

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hispanics/Whites attack Black Inmates

Unread post by stamps » March 3rd, 2004, 12:22 pm

Press Enterprise
March 3, 2004

Homicide charges will be requested against eight inmates in connection with a race riot last year at the Eagle Mountain prison that left two inmates dead and seven injured, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department announced Tuesday.

Latinos and whites banded together and attacked black inmates, along with a few Asians who associated with the black prisoners, according to the Sheriff's Department, which conducted a four-month investigation into the Oct. 25 riot.

All eight inmates also will be charged with special allegations because the crimes involved race, sheriff's spokesman Dennis Gutierrezsaid.

Two black inmates, Rodman Fitzgerald Wallace, 39, of North Hollywood and Master Leroy Hampton, 34, of Altadena, died. The suspects are white or Latino.

Wallace was serving a two-year sentence for second-degree burglary, according to the State Department of Corrections. Hampton was serving a 16-month sentence for possession of drugs in jail

Three inmates, Peter Cardenas Morales, 24, of Escondido, Jason Samuel Hernandez, 30, of San Diego and David Olivares, 21, of Wilmington, are suspects in both deaths.

Five other inmates, Anthony Joseph Rimoldi, 39, of San Diego, Eric Stephen Lewis, 34, of Hemet, Byron Walter Mayfield, 35, of Fresno, Jose Luis Rodriguez, 36, of San Bernardino and Hector Ramirez Careyo, 32, of Spring Valley, are suspects in Hampton's death, district attorney's office spokeswoman Ingrid Wyatt said.

After the October riot, black prisoners were transferred to Chuckawalla Valley State Prison and Centinela State Prison for their protection, prison officials said last October. White and Latino prisoners involved in the riot were transferred to Ironwood State Prison near Blythe, Gutierrez said.

The Eagle Mountain facility closed Dec. 31.

All 14 suspects will be arraigned today, at the Riverside County Superior Court in Indio starting at 8 a.m., Wyatt said.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hispanics/Whites attack Black Inmates

Unread post by E`S`T » March 3rd, 2004, 12:25 pm

Homie, why you wanna post some madness like that for. There is ENOUGH testosterone floating on this board as is. You're just fueling the fuego. Sad story though...(For the brothers that died, not the perpetrators)

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 3rd, 2004, 12:59 pm

Samdoobie

This string is on Gang Related News Topics. 90% of this entire Forum is testosterone!! Maybe we should ask Alonso not to discuss anything related to gangs. I'm sure those that are trippin on race, are going to do it without having to read a news article.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 3rd, 2004, 1:07 pm

Thats is true homie, I guess I should prepare my responses cause you know SOMEONE is gonna pop off and say "see, I told you so"..LOL

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 3rd, 2004, 1:15 pm

I hear ya Samdoobie,,this subject is delicate, but it's the real. I hope it will some day die down.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 3rd, 2004, 10:24 pm

stamps wrote:I hear ya Samdoobie,,this subject is delicate, but it's the real. I hope it will some day die down.
Yeah, you need to post articles like this when you run across them as I see you made no effort to delete it.

Brothers need to understand everyone is against us, we are so lost we are even against ourselves. With unity comes peace, even if it takes an all out war first... but we have to stand for something, or we will continue to fall for anything and continue to lose some of our own.

George Jackson and BPP had things put in a much better perspective. Minority was minority while incarserated, period. The black, brown, yellow etc were more equally aligned against the power. Seems black august has been swept under the rug and equally seems that the RAZA repetively takes advantage or division amongst our own.

While we hate ourselves, there is no reason for latino's or any other race to show us any love. But the whites (not all) hate us all, and they will roll to destroy any minority so long as they are at an advantage.

Ni60a's need to awaken homeboy! Increase the peace.......

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 3rd, 2004, 10:44 pm

what i think is that everybody just hating on everybody. blacks on blacks, mexicans on mexicans, whites on whites, whites on blacks, mexicans asians, blacks on mexicans, whites...everybody just hating. its probably always been like this, we just werent around 75 years ago to see what was behind the hating then. there wasnt as many people back then but i'd bet it was on the same scale as now...all we can really do is try and help our brother, no matter what race, when the situation arises.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 3rd, 2004, 11:11 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:what i think is that everybody just hating on everybody. blacks on blacks, mexicans on mexicans, whites on whites, whites on blacks, mexicans asians, blacks on mexicans, whites...everybody just hating. its probably always been like this, we just werent around 75 years ago to see what was behind the hating then. there wasnt as many people back then but i'd bet it was on the same scale as now...all we can really do is try and help our brother, no matter what race, when the situation arises.
I won't disagree with you, but these are finding I have found in reading literature of George Jackson. The struggle wasn't against the EME or SUR or for power over the prison system, it was against the system.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 4th, 2004, 12:51 am

how do you know the brothas weren't plotting something or attacked first? How do you know they didn't kill one of their homies. None was there so you cant really judge or kill it a race crime.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 4th, 2004, 10:01 am

Yea George Jackson was even working with the white inmates. he had everybody aligned together against the structure. Invincible you aint really that silly is you. You know as well as I know that it was racially motivated. If blaccs was plotting on the ese's and the ese's got off first it would still be racially motivated right? Hey Kevmac have you read James Carr's book BAD. it has some info about that era too.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2004, 11:14 pm

rocstar wrote:Yea George Jackson was even working with the white inmates. he had everybody aligned together against the structure. Invincible you aint really that silly is you. You know as well as I know that it was racially motivated. If blaccs was plotting on the ese's and the ese's got off first it would still be racially motivated right? Hey Kevmac have you read James Carr's book BAD. it has some info about that era too.
Nope, I have read numerous books on these type of subjects and era's while incareserated, I just have such a bad memory. The name definitely rings a bell.......But I will check it out, thanks.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 14th, 2004, 7:38 am

[quote="kevmac"][quote="stamps"]I hear ya Samdoobie,,this subject is delicate, but it's the real. I hope it will some day die down.[/quote]

Yeah, you need to post articles like this when you run across them as I see you made no effort to delete it.

Brothers need to understand everyone is against us, we are so lost we are even against ourselves. With unity comes peace, even if it takes an all out war first... but we have to stand for something, or we will continue to fall for anything and continue to lose some of our own.

George Jackson and BPP had things put in a much better perspective. Minority was minority while incarserated, period. The black, brown, yellow etc were more equally aligned against the power. Seems black august has been swept under the rug and equally seems that the RAZA repetively takes advantage or division amongst our own.

While we hate ourselves, there is no reason for latino's or any other race to show us any love. But the whites (not all) hate us all, and they will roll to destroy any minority so long as they are at an advantage.

Ni60a's need to awaken homeboy! Increase the peace.......[/quote]

HOMIE THE ASIANS WAS DOWN WITH US , WELL I FEEL GOOD IM IN THAILAND WITH MY ASIATIK BROTHAZ I STARTED MY LIL CLICK THERE LOLOLOLOL AND WE GONNA JUMP ON EVERY MEXICAN AND WHITE TOURIST WE SEE LOLOLOLOL

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 14th, 2004, 3:26 pm

Hold up bgCASPER. I may need a pass when go through there. Lol.. :).

And I agree with StateRaised's post.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 10th, 2004, 12:21 pm

stamps wrote:Press Enterprise
March 3, 2004

Homicide charges will be requested against eight inmates in connection with a race riot last year at the Eagle Mountain prison that left two inmates dead and seven injured, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department announced Tuesday.

Latinos and whites banded together and attacked black inmates, along with a few Asians who associated with the black prisoners, according to the Sheriff's Department, which conducted a four-month investigation into the Oct. 25 riot.
Posted on Fri, Apr. 02, 2004

Teen Gets Life in Hate-Crime Murders

Associated Press

POMONA, Calif. - A judge sentenced a 17-year-old gang member to life in prison Friday for the hate-crime murders of two black men.

The judge ordered Tony Barron to serve two life terms without parole and 110 years to life for the attempted murder of a third black man. The terms were set to run consecutively.

"He'll have a long time to think about what he did," said the prosecutor, Michael Camacho.

Barron was 16 when he was charged as an adult in the fatal shootings last July in Pomona, a city of 150,000 in eastern Los Angeles County.

A jury convicted Barron, a member of a Hispanic street gang, on two counts of first-degree murder with special circumstances - hate crime murder and multiple murder. The jury also determined the murders were gang crimes. In addition, he was found guilty of the attempted murder of a third man who survived.

Authorities said the men were shot because they were in territory claimed by Barron's gang.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 11th, 2005, 2:13 am

Nothing has changed since March I see. It was like this before then and it will continue to be this way. I am not in shock. LOL.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 11th, 2005, 6:19 am

If all the Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks can equally get along.... we all can make more beautiful children!!!! ;)

Internal racism kills us slowly faster then institutionalized racism. Read about it.....

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 11th, 2005, 7:17 am

George wrote:If all the Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks can equally get along.... we all can make more beautiful children!!!! ;)

Internal racism kills us slowly faster then institutionalized racism. Read about it.....
I could'nt agree with you more. If my opinion would change the way things are "internally" we would all get along fine. Sadly the institutionalized racism and division is'nt going anywhere fast.

MafiaVL5

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 11th, 2005, 10:41 am

Dam fam...it seem like people trynna provoke us Blacks to go out and buss a Latino or white boy in the head....
readin shyt like that sho don't put a smile on my face....
all I gotta say is that when the numbers are even, muahfukas wouldn't stand a chance with us...
"All is Well"

Villian

Unread post by Villian » May 16th, 2006, 9:56 pm

You guys are trippen... thats just the way it is in Cali prisons. For those of you who've spent time there ya'll should know. everything is segregated, even dudes who arent racist on the streets stick to their own in the pen,but when the shit hits the fan its the white boys and surrenos(south siders)that ride together and all blacks together B&C,415's ect. asians also align with the blacks as well as northern mexicans w/ the blacks.No reason to get all riled up and go bustin on a brown or white. Those are prison "rules".

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » June 1st, 2008, 9:10 pm

I don't know what George Jackson book you all were reading, but when i read Soledad Brother, he described all "other" people as being against the Blacks. I can almost tell you a page # where he talks about a Hawaiian talking about "kill the n*gers" and "mexicans and nazi's laughing together" etc....My father being a BPP, he did show me that in "general" civilized and radical blacks and chicanos was down for the same cause though.

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » June 1st, 2008, 9:11 pm

I am gonna reply to my own message since it seems nobody else does..(tounge in cheek)...maybe in a couple of years....the real convo must be going on in the VIP section that I cannot join (hint hint mod:-)