Maravilla still have "Green light" on them by Eme

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Maravilla still have "Green light" on them by Eme

Unread post by all eyes on me » April 12th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Does anyone know if Maravilla still has the "Green light" on them by Eme? I heard as of last year they were able to walk to mainline...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2008, 7:06 am

No, they dropped the Greenlight..but some still beef with Sur

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Maravilla still have "Green light" on them by Eme

Unread post by SHYSTER » June 7th, 2008, 5:03 pm

They still don't walk the mainline. They're PC'd up.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm

Some of the MV gangs pay Taxes now but some still dont. And for the most part MV youngsters still have hate for Sur and the other way around. But in the long run when ever they hit prison in the past and the present they always ran with the southside! Its just in the county for the most part where they are separate.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 7:13 pm

The green light is off, Maravilla runs with the sur

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:The green light is off, Maravilla runs with the sur
I don't think they "run" with them....it's just not a kill on sight thing anymore with all Sur's, they still beef heavy with a couple if I'm not mistaken.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 7:45 pm

you are 100% right when I say they run with the SUR I mean in the pen, and ya outside of the pen they have beef with some sureno gangs but as soon as they hit the pen the ride with La eMe

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 28th, 2008, 9:59 pm

I'm not in Cali, never been in a Cali prison, so I wouldn't know lol.....I did remember someone saying them going into PC though, which is what he said too^^^

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 30th, 2008, 5:52 am

hahaha, do you know if the Maravilla gang is still as deep as they were a couple yrs. ago??? I don't think they are but I could be wrong

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 30th, 2008, 6:58 pm

Maravilla is still deep for being a gang that had the greenlight for 13 years I would say, "Not bad".

Local Boys Maravilla (LBMV) - Just joined into an other MV gang
Gage (MVR) - Active
Marianna (MMV) - Active
Maravilla Flats (MVF) - Died than the youngsters instead of keeping it alive wanted to make a new MV Gang but failed - {Died because the greenlight}
El Hoyo Maravilla (HM, HMV) - still around but dieing from old age {was dieing before the greenlight}
Ford Maravilla (FMV) - Active
Fraser Maravilla (FRM) - Active
High Times (Stoners) Maravilla (HTSMV,HTSMVP) - still around but dieing {was dieing before the greenlight}
Juarez Maravilla (JM, JMV) - Active
Kern Maravilla (KMV) - Died from old age {before the greenlight}
Lomita Maravilla (LMC)(LMVP) - Died from old age {before the greenlight}
Lopez Maravilla (LMV) - Active
Lote Maravilla (LMR) - still around but dieing from old age {was dieing before the greenlight}
Maravilla Projects (MVP, MVPJS) - Active
Maravilla Rifa (MVR) - Active
Moeriya Maravilla (MYAMV) - Active
Pomeroy Maravilla (PMV) - Active
Rascals Maravilla (RX3MV),(RX3MVP) - Active
Rock Maravilla (RMV) - Active
Arizona Maravilla (AMV, AM,) - Active
Soto Maravilla (SMV) - Died from old age {before the greenlight}

So out of all of them if you can see. 13 Active, 3 Died before the greenlight, 3 are weak and was getting weak before the greenlight, 1 joined an other MV Family (lets say) and only one truly died because of the greenlight (mostly because of weak youngsters). So it all depends on what is deep to you?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 1st, 2008, 4:29 am

my opinion from reading all this is that they're still pretty deep

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 1st, 2008, 8:26 am

MV HAS ALWAYS BEEN DEEP...THEYR ALL OLD VARRIOS WITH ALOT OF HISTORY THERE NUMBERS ARNT GONA DROP JUST CUZ THEY GOTA GREENLIGHT, THEY HAVE MENY GENARTIONS GETTING PUT ONTO MV.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 1st, 2008, 8:28 am

AS FOR THE GREENLIGHT HIT UP THE PEN AND FIND OUT CUZ THE INTERNET IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE GETTING 113% TRUTH.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2008, 2:27 pm

lol.....

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 2:56 am

hahaha I could ask my uncle but IDK if he's in Delano or Folsom I think delano, but my homies told me that Maravilla got the green light taken off of them

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 4th, 2008, 2:23 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:AS FOR THE GREENLIGHT HIT UP THE PEN AND FIND OUT because THE INTERNET IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE GETTING 113% TRUTH.

The internet is the only place to get NON- mainstream news, which in my view is more accurate and reliable if you know who the internet sources are. I am leaning towards the view that Maravilla has had the green light removed from them. Where else are you going to get that information?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 5th, 2008, 1:19 am

Alonso makes a good point, and I'm more than positive that the green light is removed, but Dicer is right thier are several people who put false info on the net which is sad because I love this web site and I hate how people try to ruin it for others

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 5th, 2008, 11:43 am

Since MV beef with most of the Surs, how's their relationship with black gangs?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 2:12 am

they beef with the surs but they run with La eMe, almost all Sureno gangs beef with each other and as soon as they hit the pen they ally with thier street rivals and they both run with La eMe, as for Maravillas relationship I doubt that they get along I'm not sure though

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 9th, 2008, 6:08 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Since MV beef with most of the Surs, how's their relationship with black gangs?
NOT TO MENY BLACK GANGS IN EAST LOS DONT THINK THERES ANY REALLY.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 6:33 am

ya you're right I've been thier plenty of times never seein too many black gangs

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 3:15 am

Trust me. Green light is dropped but in the streets of Los Angeles ALL MARAVILLA GANGS still beef it with SUR Gangs and this is coming from both sides. SUR and MV, don't get it wrong I live in east los at the moment so I hear it first hand and thats all I'm going to say. Just trust that its coming from very reliable sources and believe what I'm telling you because I wouldn't speak on something that I know nothing about. Just go into Maravilla hoods and you'll see 187 Sur tagged up on the walls. The walls aren't where I'm getting my info. from so don't trip haha. That'd be the day. Maravilla is Maravilla until they hit la pinta then they go sur to make the south side Mexicans (La EME) stronger and more powerful. They still don't pay taxes, that won't ever happen. I'm not disrespecting or anything I'm just saying the facts.

Wither or not they are actually "on the main lines" putting in mad work for the SUR 13, This is something I know nothing about.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » July 27th, 2008, 5:08 am

so they don´t pay taxes but rides under sur in prison ?
doesn´t this make a good example for other sur hoods to stop paying taxes too?
and soon nobody is paying taxes anymore?

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 27th, 2008, 10:01 am

Whats confusing to me is the beef they have with Surs and they dont pay taxes, but there are still MV memeber that are Eme. Can somenone shed some light on that for me???

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 4:03 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Whats confusing to me is the beef they have with Surs and they dont pay taxes, but there are still MV memeber that are Eme. Can somenone shed some light on that for me???
Some old school MV Members are la Eme. Maravilla's way of paying taxes is going on the main line in prison as of now. 1993 Green light on MV Gangs. Some old school MV Members before the green light were part of La Eme and are still part of La Eme yeah sure. Just because a gangs going green light they can't kill a top member of there orgnization because there old hood won't pay taxes... They just wack the under ones do you feel me? If I've been in a prison gang for 15 years then my OLD HOOD turns green light they ain't gonna do jack shit to me because I'm La Eme now. Those guys have allready established rank and respect for themselves. They pretty much are La Eme and fuck what ever they were in t he past.

Example. I know some vato and I ain't giving any names so i'll make one up and call him Spider. Spider was from WVLS, a current green light gang in a city (If you bang you know, if you don't then you don't need to know). Back in the day WVL use to be all of this city. He gained mad respect from a veterano prior to entering prision. Hes in and out of prison working for what ever orgnization he works for, I ain't sayin shit but you can fill in the blanks. But this vatos been locked up for like 10 fuckin years far before the green light on WVLS was set. Now a few years back a couple heads form WVLS were murdured in prison. Taxes, it ain't no suprize its bound to happen. But my hommie spider, when you ask him where hes from, he says no where. His gang prior to entering the prison system was WVLS but they are now green lighters. He had established a name for him self and had climed to a high enough rank that his old hood not paying taxes didn't effect him. Still to this day when asked "where you from" he says I'm from no where.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 4:03 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Whats confusing to me is the beef they have with Surs and they dont pay taxes, but there are still MV memeber that are Eme. Can somenone shed some light on that for me???
Some old school MV Members are la Eme. Maravilla's way of paying taxes is going on the main line in prison as of now. 1993 Green light on MV Gangs. Some old school MV Members before the green light were part of La Eme and are still part of La Eme yeah sure. Just because a gangs going green light they can't kill a top member of there orgnization because there old hood won't pay taxes... They just wack the under ones do you feel me? If I've been in a prison gang for 15 years then my OLD HOOD turns green light they ain't gonna do jack shit to me because I'm La Eme now. Those guys have allready established rank and respect for themselves. They pretty much are La Eme and fuck what ever they were in t he past.

Example. I know some vato and I ain't giving any names so i'll make one up and call him Spider. Spider was from WVLS, a current green light gang in a city (If you bang you know, if you don't then you don't need to know). Back in the day WVL use to be all of this city. He gained mad respect from a veterano prior to entering prision. Hes in and out of prison working for what ever orgnization he works for, I ain't sayin shit but you can fill in the blanks. But this vatos been locked up for like 10 fuckin years far before the green light on WVLS was set. Now a few years back a couple heads form WVLS were murdured in prison. Taxes, it ain't no suprize its bound to happen. But my hommie spider, when you ask him where hes from, he says no where. His gang prior to entering the prison system was WVLS but they are now green lighters. He had established a name for him self and had climed to a high enough rank that his old hood not paying taxes didn't effect him. Still to this day when asked "where you from" he says I'm from no where.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 28th, 2008, 4:18 am

makes sense, somewhat complicated

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 28th, 2008, 12:55 pm

MV will always beef with SUR on the streets because they have been doing it for so long they can't just drop all the pedo they have with each other over night. Lets say I'm from Maravilla and you're from Indiana. I shot you're cousin and you shot my brother. You're always gonna have a hatred for that gang no matter what. Shit you have SUR gangs beefin it with other SUR gangs all the time. I think I said something like this on another topic but this is pretty much how it goes.

On the streets its you're gang.

In the pin its you're race.

La Eme can't control everything that goes down in the calles no disrespect to them or anything like that its just the truth. There are more and more green light gangs that are popping up. Its just that Maravilla is so big and well established that having them roll SUR in prison ain't such a bad idea. It will make the SUR stronger and more deadlier, not that they aren't already hahaha. Any other gang that tries to not pay taxes and says "ohh just put us on the main lines" yeah that shit ain't gonna fly. This is commin from one of my compas that bangs MV so its legit. Like I said I never done time in prison so don't think I'm claiming time served because that ain't the case. I'm just askin the hommies then relaying the message minus the stuff thats a little to much to put on the site you feel me? But most of it is just common knowledge :P no offense. I have carnals that bang SUR and carnals that bang MV. It don't matter where you are from. Chicano pride.

Maravilla philosophy is that its a tax free world and they ain't gonna answer to any one tellin them to wack off there hommies because they "fucked up". I have to respect that. A lot of gangs have on Maravilla tambien. I do mean a lot to. Like all SUR gangs out there haha.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 28th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Spensa, Hate on not have on.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2008, 4:33 pm

EME having MV ride 13 in the pen shows that eMe only cares about numbers sometimes.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 28th, 2008, 5:18 pm

^HOW SO MV WERE THE ONES WHO CALLD FOR THE GREENLIGHT TO BE LIFTED ASKN EME...MV GANGS ARE DEEP ROOTED IN LA VARRIO LIFE, ALL OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS IN EME WHERE FROM MV GANGS SO EME N MV HAVE MOSTLY GOOD HISTORY TELL THE GREENLIGHT IN THE EARLY 90s.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2008, 5:59 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:^HOW SO MV WERE THE ONES WHO CALLD FOR THE GREENLIGHT TO BE LIFTED ASKN EME...MV GANGS ARE DEEP ROOTED IN LA VARRIO LIFE, ALL OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS IN EME WHERE FROM MV GANGS SO EME N MV HAVE MOSTLY GOOD HISTORY TELL THE GREENLIGHT IN THE EARLY 90s.
O, it's cuzz I thought it was more serious.