F.B.N aka FAKE.BLOOD.NATION. STARTED IN 1993

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

F.B.N aka FAKE.BLOOD.NATION. STARTED IN 1993

Unread post by freebanger » October 8th, 2008, 1:59 am

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM AND STONE NATIONS.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: F.B.N aka FAKE.BLOOD.NATION. STARTED IN 1993

Unread post by freebanger » October 15th, 2008, 11:56 pm

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freebanger » November 4th, 2008, 1:54 am

EITHER YOU GOING TO BE REAL AND BE RIGHT OR BE A FAKE AND CARRY THAT TITLE , A REAL GUY WILL SAY OKAY WE HAD IT WRONG LETS DO IT RIGHT with THE ORIGINALS AND GET RIGHT IN OUR STATE SOUTH OR MIDWEST

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:39 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » January 29th, 2009, 4:10 pm

Speaking from the perspective of a East Coast gangster, no we do not appreciate these fake bloods and wannabe crips on the East Coast. I can't speak for every city on the East Coast but I guarantee that we're set tripping on every fake blood and crip set we come across in my hood. It's a no fly zone around here and everybody who claiming they a blood or crip (when we know they're really not) will be exposed and will get hit up trust that. I say fake bloods and crips, I got a homie who went to LA and became a blood so our beef is not with him or anybody who was officially made.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:37 am

fakes disgust me cause they claimin something they dont know nuthin about and then when they get hurt or harm somebody they think they official now stupid ! all of that and your not a real blood or crip your wasting your life and you never even been there except on GOOGLE MAPS and your tattoo up a states neighborhood on your body ass holes

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 1st, 2009, 9:26 am

NorthPhilly wrote:Speaking from the perspective of a East Coast gangster, no we do not appreciate these fake bloods and wannabe crips on the East Coast. I can't speak for every city on the East Coast but I guarantee that we're set tripping on every fake blood and crip set we come across in my hood. It's a no fly zone around here and everybody who claiming they a blood or crip (when we know they're really not) will be exposed and will get hit up trust that. I say fake bloods and crips, I got a homie who went to LA and became a blood so our beef is not with him or anybody who was officially made.

your homies a broad. and he aint no blood. he a wannabe.

he went to LA and all of a usdden his life is about bloodin?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 15th, 2009, 12:23 am

man there some Fake blood in newyork that call there self Bountyhunters 911/set trippin lot boys and there like cheerleaders for everytime a record come out with the word blood in it ... thats pathetic and then you got ......Fake Nhb 20z calling there self homicide bloods and there no high or barely any death rate of gang bangin in newyork and another ......Fake blood gang called Hatboys ???

are these just lost kids or just out work felons misleading kids into a fanatsy delusional

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » March 23rd, 2009, 1:32 am

Myself wrote:man there some Fake blood in newyork that call there self Bountyhunters 911/set trippin lot boys and there like cheerleaders for everytime a record come out with the word blood in it ... thats pathetic and then you got ......Fake Nhb 20z calling there self homicide bloods and there no high or barely any death rate of gang bangin in newyork and another ......Fake blood gang called Hatboys ???

are these just lost kids or just out work felons misleading kids into a fanatsy delusional
them 20z are affiliated with the 20z in kali thru madd ronald lmao. hatboys is a nickname for brims and them 911 bounty hunter dudes is konnected with the west too. yu on the internet too much and not in the streets, stop readin' up on gangforums and thinkin' yu know about gangs. yu was talkin' bout the kode red dvd and shit in the other thread...everyone on the east ain't fake homie. fake and real all depends on what yu think of as fake or real. all i know is all them sets that yu kallin' "fake" actually have real ties to westside homies. UBN is different but yu talkin' bout e/s 20z and them LotBoyz...they official.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:33 am

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM SETS ARE WELL KNOWN NEWYORK GANG GROUPIES ......... ASK ANY BODY FROM WATTS AND BOMPTON

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:37 am

THEY WILL TELL YOU AND LAUGH ABOUT IT WHEN YOU ASK THEM !! YOU ARE ONE TOO THAT WHY YOUR ON HERE LOOKING UP NY GANG SHIT YOUR NOT A BANGER YOUR A ONLINE GANG GROUPIE GET A LIFE GANGS DONT MAKE YOU COOL AND YOU CANT RETIRE WITH MONEY ASSHOLE WANNABEEE THERES NO FUTURE IN BANGIN HIPHOP GANG GROUPIE

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:39 am

THERE ARE VERY FEW IN NY THAT ARE REALLY TIED TO THE WEST AND NEWJERSEY IS MORE TIED TO THE WESTCOAST NEWYORK IS THE CITY OF FAKE BANGIN ...........THERES A TINY FEW WHO ARE REAL WESTCOAST TIED MEMEBERS IN NY

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 5th, 2009, 1:28 pm

BH & R20s ARE OFFICIAL IN N.Y LIKE THEY ARE OFFICIAL IN NEW JERSEY.

blink54
What city do you live in now?: raleigh

Unread post by blink54 » August 8th, 2009, 10:35 am

okay what do yall plan on doing??????NOTHING right

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 11:06 pm

YEP LET THEM KILL THERESELVES AND FUCK THEY LIFE UP ...AND GET BIG PRISON NUMBERS !! ....CLEAN THEY SELF UP AND OUT

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”