UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by freebanger » November 5th, 2008, 4:16 pm

FALSE NATIONS - FALSE CLAIMIN GROUPS - ( N.Y.B.B.A ) (A.M.B.S.V.N) ( N.Y.B) - THESE GROUPS ARE NOT FROM L.A. they are the OLD false ( U.B.N ) ex -5 point bloods , now they broke up and switch names into seperate groups still claiming Cali ties false claimin Brims and Pirus and stones are false claimers with B.S. stories
they are made up gangs that are creating lies and distortion to kids and thuggs on the eastcoast
They have false PAPERWORK and creative liars but are not REAL blood members there false claimers
they Lied about T.rodgers in there paperwork
YOU are not a Blood member from a FcuKING phone call or the internet. wake up and tell your 3 star general OR the G.F. of your false claiming set to stop the lies and crummy stories there not known ,
Newyork has real dudes tell the false liars upstate prison system to stop LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG , they fcuked they life up and they want to fcuk your life up.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » November 7th, 2008, 9:29 am

HIPHOP CRIP AND BLOOD GANGS they never been to california they just fake it in there state

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 11th, 2008, 1:36 pm

You're pretty close to NYC, why don't you go tell them?

Or better yet, start with the 5 riders in your own city, rather than on the internet.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » November 12th, 2008, 1:40 am

azure9920 , please stop sucking the nutz of fake bloods in newyork that ride the five cause its a bad look for a ass kisser from TDOT to be in our buisness all the way down here worry about whats up there where you at , trying to find out about our street life down here nut hugger !!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 12th, 2008, 7:48 pm

Myself wrote:azure9920 , please stop sucking the nutz of fake bloods in newyork that ride the five cause its a bad look for a ass kisser from TDOT to be in our buisness all the way down here worry about whats up there where you at , trying to find out about our street life down here nut hugger !!
Who's "sucking the nutz" of them, me, or the guy who makes constant posts about them? Really now, work on what you're trying to say before you make a fool of yourself. If he's really got such a huge problem with them, surely he could do it out of the safety of the internet....right? Unless of course all this tough talk is just online....

Hmm.

BBA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: November 13th, 2008, 11:35 am
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by BBA » November 13th, 2008, 11:49 am

1$t 0ff Blo0od the UBN aint 5witchin 2 0ther name5, th05e are 5eparate 0rganizati0n5, the UBN b33n h3r3 n aint 90in n0 w3r3 5o 4 all the niggaz wh0 k0n5tantly talkn 5hit aB0ut the UBN n h0w we fake find 5umtn Better 2 d0 i m3an itz n0t lyk yall can 5top it l0l, 5o ju5t 5it n the BriB 0n ya k0mputer n 93t mad.....

DAMU PENDA, EMU 0LAY

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 15th, 2008, 10:22 am

NYB's a seperate organization? I've just seen that term used for bloods, or basically UBN from NY. A lot of these fools don't care if their gang is phony, cuzz it really ain't going to end any time soon I guess. It just got way too out of control.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by zip3ace » November 15th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Saymu Ola...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » December 3rd, 2008, 1:35 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:NYB's a seperate organization? I've just seen that term used for bloods, or basically UBN from NY. A lot of these fools don't care if their gang is phony, cuzz it really ain't going to end any time soon I guess. It just got way too out of control.
AGREED mow they learning swahili all late !!! LOL

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » December 19th, 2008, 9:20 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Damn niggaz still on this huh..LoL ...well i do recall dipset shooting certified gangsta in Cali with game...Bones ..Boo Ya Tribe...Lil Eazy E...few others...so i guess that ends that bangning in ya own state theory. Also just seen Mike Conception, Barefoot, and a OG Blood in NJ talking about some shit..o yeah the BLACK SOPRANOS. Bottom line this fake shit talk is retarded..niggaz is dying and that aint fake. Not Jus in NY but TRENTON, NJ niggaz is goin hard. Gangs spread and that will always be the case of a large orgnization that make noise. Every race has their own mob and as black we chose street gangs from Bloods to Crips GD's VL's etc. Just the way it is. I have yet to see a large gang stay in its place of origin. You talk that BS how Cali gangbangers came here and started it blah blah blah...still not the place of origin.

mike concencion and barefoot pookie lol, there thinking is shaped. anyways mike concepcion was a fiend. by the way those niggas sucked their dicks to get them there to NJ

and also crippina nd blood is a los angeles life style, you on some BS about it being spread and all that, names arent good enough, for crip and blood to truly migrate the whole lifestyle gotta go with it to wherevere they going. crippin and bloodin is a whole life style and how you carry yourself thats a los angeles thing. out of town niggas cant really be bloods and crips. if you think crippin and bloodin can be spread then you obviously dont know what it is, which is what the case is, and you really dont know what it is because your not a LA resident and havent lived here therefore you dont know what ur talking about.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 19th, 2008, 11:10 am

Who's bones? A lot of people call game fake & maybe he's not, but he don't seem to care if fakes wanna rap with him. I also remember in an interview, a boo-yaa member said something along the lines that he had love for anybody reppin' bloods (even 1's without connections).

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » December 19th, 2008, 11:39 am

ohthurtywon wrote:No BS that shit spread internationally. As far as an LA lifestyle...i guess killing niggaz is only a LA thing. But #%@& all that ....that shit spread..aint shit niggaz in LA can do about it and its obvisouly neva goin away.

nah theres more to it its that swagga we got the gangsta lean that yall niggas dont got the whole culture yall niggas dont got and the reason why were bloods and crips is the only real reason you really can be a blood or a crip on a real level, yall niggas dont got that you didnt grow up in LAs environment so how did you start claiming to be crips and bloods. see gang banging is all connected, but gang banging bloods and crips in other states dont make sense. its not real and its bootlegged.

see it started with the ogs like raymond washington, quake, bam and shit and they got into beefing with some other hoods and those hoods united because they couldnt fight the crips alone and started calling themselves bloods and those two gangs killed each other. and that effected the people around them liek their neighborhood, family and friends, like if a blood got killed then his brother gonna prolly pick up banging and go after the enemies that killed his brother, or if a niggas homie got killed by a certain hood or gang or car or somrthing then that nigga gonna want revenge and join up with a hood to bang, thats how bloods and crips were put on and are put on to this day, because its LAs environment.

but how do niggas in other states and places turn into bloods and crips? what supposedly some nigga from LA moves and meets niggas and puts them on, your actually gonna give me that answer cuh??? that dont even make sense. thats not a reason to start banging, thats just some goofy ass wannabe shit, like yall got excited about bloods and crips. and hip hop made it a fad and shit. and you got to admit the east coast is the home of hip hop and hip hop culture. jim jones and shit made it a fad thing, and niggas in new york been excited about it since like 1993 right? from bangin on wax? when that fake nigga og mack started blood.

come on homie your weak

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 1:30 am

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Elevation » December 19th, 2008, 1:01 pm

coastie wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:No BS that shit spread internationally. As far as an LA lifestyle...i guess killing niggaz is only a LA thing. But #%@& all that ....that shit spread..aint shit niggaz in LA can do about it and its obvisouly neva goin away.

nah theres more to it its that swagga we got the gangsta lean that yall niggas dont got the whole culture yall niggas dont got and the reason why were bloods and crips is the only real reason you really can be a blood or a crip on a real level, yall niggas dont got that you didnt grow up in LAs environment so how did you start claiming to be crips and bloods. see gang banging is all connected, but gang banging bloods and crips in other states dont make sense. its not real and its bootlegged.

see it started with the ogs like raymond washington, quake, bam and shit and they got into beefing with some other hoods and those hoods united because they couldnt fight the crips alone and started calling themselves bloods and those two gangs killed each other. and that effected the people around them liek their neighborhood, family and friends, like if a blood got killed then his brother gonna prolly pick up banging and go after the enemies that killed his brother, or if a niggas homie got killed by a certain hood or gang or car or somrthing then that nigga gonna want revenge and join up with a hood to bang, thats how bloods and crips were put on and are put on to this day, because its LAs environment.

but how do niggas in other states and places turn into bloods and crips? what supposedly some nigga from LA moves and meets niggas and puts them on, your actually gonna give me that answer cuh??? that dont even make sense. thats not a reason to start banging, thats just some goofy ass wannabe shit, like yall got excited about bloods and crips. and hip hop made it a fad and shit. and you got to admit the east coast is the home of hip hop and hip hop culture. jim jones and shit made it a fad thing, and niggas in new york been excited about it since like 1993 right? from bangin on wax? when that fake nigga og mack started blood.

come on homie your weak
Im sayin, if you feel so strong against ny bloods and crips why dont you log off this site and go outside and start bangin on them niggaz? The fuck you think you accomplishing by bitching on here with big ass paragraphs worth of usesless shit? Nigga, u in ny right now. Go outside and start lettin them niggaz know how u really feel or save this BS for the birds.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 19th, 2008, 1:06 pm

Real talk I was building with a youngster on some mentor shit, who was claiming Rolling 40's Crip from the BX, and he started banging cause Bloods were hurting innocent people around his way. Then he really got into the work, and dropped outta school started fucking up. Might sound like a foolish reason to start banging, and it is, comparatively to generations long patterns and history in LA, but the truth is kids is doing it, regardless, and it's affecting their lives in a real way.

Hard to turn back the hands of time, if you can get involved somehow in the community and plant the seed of your experience, all the better my dude.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » December 19th, 2008, 1:42 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Real talk I was building with a youngster on some mentor shit, who was claiming Rolling 40's Crip from the BX, and he started banging cause Bloods were hurting innocent people around his way. Then he really got into the work, and dropped outta school started #%@&#%@ up. Might sound like a foolish reason to start banging, and it is, comparatively to generations long patterns and history in LA, but the truth is kids is doing it, regardless, and it's affecting their lives in a real way.

Hard to turn back the hands of time, if you can get involved somehow in the community and plant the seed of your experience, all the better my dude.

but they are fake crips and bloods you admit?

i love how you cryptically agree with the shit im saying.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » December 19th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Elevation wrote:
coastie wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:No BS that shit spread internationally. As far as an LA lifestyle...i guess killing niggaz is only a LA thing. But #%@& all that ....that shit spread..aint shit niggaz in LA can do about it and its obvisouly neva goin away.

nah theres more to it its that swagga we got the gangsta lean that yall niggas dont got the whole culture yall niggas dont got and the reason why were bloods and crips is the only real reason you really can be a blood or a crip on a real level, yall niggas dont got that you didnt grow up in LAs environment so how did you start claiming to be crips and bloods. see gang banging is all connected, but gang banging bloods and crips in other states dont make sense. its not real and its bootlegged.

see it started with the ogs like raymond washington, quake, bam and shit and they got into beefing with some other hoods and those hoods united because they couldnt fight the crips alone and started calling themselves bloods and those two gangs killed each other. and that effected the people around them liek their neighborhood, family and friends, like if a blood got killed then his brother gonna prolly pick up banging and go after the enemies that killed his brother, or if a niggas homie got killed by a certain hood or gang or car or somrthing then that nigga gonna want revenge and join up with a hood to bang, thats how bloods and crips were put on and are put on to this day, because its LAs environment.

but how do niggas in other states and places turn into bloods and crips? what supposedly some nigga from LA moves and meets niggas and puts them on, your actually gonna give me that answer cuh??? that dont even make sense. thats not a reason to start banging, thats just some goofy ass wannabe shit, like yall got excited about bloods and crips. and hip hop made it a fad and shit. and you got to admit the east coast is the home of hip hop and hip hop culture. jim jones and shit made it a fad thing, and niggas in new york been excited about it since like 1993 right? from bangin on wax? when that fake nigga og mack started blood.

come on homie your weak
Im sayin, if you feel so strong against ny bloods and crips why dont you log off this site and go outside and start bangin on them niggaz? The fu-- you think you accomplishing by bitching on here with big ass paragraphs worth of usesless shit? Nigga, u in ny right now. Go outside and start lettin them niggaz know how u really feel or save this BS for the birds.

your stupid ass isnt even worth debating with. it seems like the real shit i wrote hurt you in a deep way

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 1:30 am

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Elevation » December 19th, 2008, 2:11 pm

coastie wrote:your stupid ass isnt even worth debating with. it seems like the real shit i wrote hurt you in a deep way
It dont matter to me. I aint a fake blood or crip and I aint from NY. But you online shit talkers always talking about NY Bloods and Crips but dont be doin shit. Especially you, you actually inside NYC and you still aint doin shit but talkin shit online. Surrounded by the niggaz you talk shit about and wont do nothin but go online and vent ya stress like a little girl in her diary.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 19th, 2008, 2:26 pm

coastie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Real talk I was building with a youngster on some mentor shit, who was claiming Rolling 40's Crip from the BX, and he started banging cause Bloods were hurting innocent people around his way. Then he really got into the work, and dropped outta school started #%@&#%@ up. Might sound like a foolish reason to start banging, and it is, comparatively to generations long patterns and history in LA, but the truth is kids is doing it, regardless, and it's affecting their lives in a real way.

Hard to turn back the hands of time, if you can get involved somehow in the community and plant the seed of your experience, all the better my dude.

but they are fake crips and bloods you admit?

i love how you cryptically agree with the shit im saying.
Dogs I'm from LA, I'm just saying. Ain't no cryptic about it I'm in 100% agreement that it's fake

User avatar
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1206
Joined: October 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: West Coast
Contact:

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 19th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Myself wrote: AGREED mow they learning swahili all late !!! LOL
lol

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: November 7th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by cstyle » December 20th, 2008, 3:16 pm

whats your point? why would i go visit them. and i live in ny lmao ive seen these fake ass crips and bloods

and i used to/still live in la so i know the difference between a reall crip and blood and some fake ass perpetraters. i dont need out of towners telling me nothing on LAs buisness.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 7:17 am

cstyle wrote:whats your point? why would i go visit them. and i live in ny lmao ive seen these fake ass crips and bloods

and i used to/still live in la so i know the difference between a reall crip and blood and some fake ass perpetraters. i dont need out of towners telling me nothing on LAs buisness.

see i agree with this shit right here. i lived in los angeles, new york, seattle, all that and i noticed how every city is different i keep saying the same thing.

i aint saying that niggas from other cities aint gangsta but its like every city got its own shit. so stop jocking LAs shit yall

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 1:55 am

UBN AND THE OTHERE FAKE SEPERATE FAKE BLOOD GROUPS ,,,NYB , BBA ,,,ABSVN ,,,ALL FAKE WESTCAOST ASS KISSERS
NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 2:01 am

NEWYORK IS NOT GANGLAND ITS A HUSTLERS STATE A BALLERS LIFE DRUG DEALING STATE THESE NEWJACKS ARE PHONY DICK RIDERS OF LA

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Silencioso » January 18th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Myself wrote:NEWYORK IS NOT GANGLAND ITS A HUSTLERS STATE A BALLERS LIFE DRUG DEALING STATE THESE NEWJACKS ARE PHONY DICK RIDERS OF LA
It's neither. It's Disneyland East. Safest big city in the US.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 20th, 2009, 8:27 am

But to give some perspective, WLA proper and/or Sotel's hood would be comparable to maybe the LES (lower east side) out here in terms of crime and safety. Maybe even less dangerous because of all the PJ's they got in the LES. Somewhere like where I stay where there is gunshots a lot (over this weekend there was shootings) and plenty of hoes and drugs with Marcy Houses, Sumner Houses, Tompkins Houses, LG (lafayette gardens) and maybe 5 more projects in the general area, it's pretty much incomparable. And you know what white people are not getting touched by the crime because of how double sided the NYPD is with who they protect, that has to do a little with perception of crime, and crime reporting. Killings and Robbery might be down but if you took a walk around the perimeter where I'm talking about (which is not even the worst parts of NYC at all) you wouldn't think of NYC as any kind of disneyland shit is pretty grimy. The areas that are fucked are areas NYC criminals are moving into, and coming back from, like Mt. Vernon (the block on 3rd and 3rd is the most drug arrests in the entire state of New York!!!), Connecticut, Yonkers, etc.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Silencioso » January 20th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Homeboy Oso,

I've been to NYC a couple of times. There were definately some grimy parts. It just seems like currently NY doesn't have the same big drug scene of the past and the gang scene is pretty big but not at the level of L.A. or Chicago or even some much smaller cities like San Antonio or Houston. For a large, crowded city with so many poor kids, NYC is unbelievably safe. It's a cool thing, actually.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 20th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Yeah I feel you a hundred percent homie. Not saying you are wrong about low crime, just that the statistics don't tell the whole story.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:15 am

NYC ,,,, was wild and GRIMEY from 1995 and back down to 80 , 70 , 60 ...etc. NOW its a tour spot for europeans and new immigrants , there are still some real cats left in newyork but its nothing to be competitive for !! there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drugs banging like how crack and heron had NY back in the days , its not as much money as before and higher sentence now
you see alot of oldschool real NYC people down south in the dirty this the new generation and NEW comers of people thats in NY now

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:22 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2009, 10:06 am

nyc is not unbelievably safe it depends on where u go brownsville east new york, bed stuy, east flabush are hot, btw nyc hoods look and are alot grimier than la hoods, compton has million dollar homes, west side south central has expensive ass homes myhood eny has over 10 projects, cypress hill, pink houses, boulveard houses, linden houses, bama houses, penn worhman, van siclen houses, belmont turney, brownsville has dam near 15, so which hoods look grimier nyc had about 500 homicides last year thats not alot but at the same time it aint peanuts it was a time brooklyn had over 120 homicides years in a row and compton at its hey day had about mayn 90

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by Silencioso » January 30th, 2009, 11:17 am

BG MLOCO wrote: it was a time brooklyn had over 120 homicides years in a row and compton at its hey day had about mayn 90
Brooklyn has a population of over 2,000,000, Compton has about 90,000.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 279
Joined: December 8th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: UBN in N.Y. EXPOSED as FAKES now they SWITCH to OTHER NAMES

Unread post by coastie » January 31st, 2009, 7:40 am

BG MLOCO wrote:nyc is not unbelievably safe it depends on where u go brownsville east new york, bed stuy, east flabush are hot, btw nyc hoods look and are alot grimier than la hoods, compton has million dollar homes, west side south central has expensive ass homes myhood eny has over 10 projects, cypress hill, pink houses, boulveard houses, linden houses, bama houses, penn worhman, van siclen houses, belmont turney, brownsville has dam near 15, so which hoods look grimier nyc had about 500 homicides last year thats not alot but at the same time it aint peanuts it was a time brooklyn had over 120 homicides years in a row and compton at its hey day had about mayn 90

actually ive lived in both los angeles and in new york. from the grimy ass east side to the wonderland known as the west side, believe me their both 100xs more beautiful and dangerous then new york.

nyc does not even ahve the potential to bang like los angeles does, thats right yall dont. the traffic is a bitch, you cant ride/kill like los angeles niggas, los angeles niggas are actually crips and bloods, and actually grew up in the real crip blood politics not the made up BS on the east coast, aka the the "lets make pertend your a blood and im a crip and we hate each other for no reason" BS. see in los angeles the bloods and crips actually have a real war that has history behind it, its their politics, everywhere else people just do it because its what "they do in LA". your faggots.

people cant even come on in los angeles, in new york you ahve poeple EVERYWHERE.

that type of shit dont ride in LA because theres actually a real war going on where civilians and shit be getting hurt to with the wrong color on.

Post Reply

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”