Aryan Brotherhood

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Aryan Brotherhood

Unread post by exitium » February 3rd, 2009, 3:41 pm

Hey, Im wondering if this Board has any members or EX members of the Aryan Brotherhood.

I'd like to know more about the gang. I watched a documentary @ Gangland and it seemed smarter than other gangs.

How is AB currently doing?

INDO
What city do you live in now?: Surrey

Re: Aryan Brotherhood

Unread post by INDO » February 3rd, 2009, 9:50 pm

What do you want to know ?
and what do you mean smarter ?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 4th, 2009, 1:18 pm

INDO wrote:What do you want to know ?
They're smarter criminals because they managed to not get caught and stay out of prison...

Oh wait.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 4th, 2009, 2:08 pm

^ lmao!

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exitium » February 4th, 2009, 2:38 pm

I'd like to know how powerful they are in prisons and are they decreasing or increasing. I heard they are allied with mexican mafia, any others? They got a lot of rivals, noone likes em :P

But smarter I mean they aint dumb. Good communication codes/ways, they study human body to kill more efficiently and do smart business. (Info based on Gangland documentary...)

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exitium » February 4th, 2009, 2:39 pm

exitium wrote:
I'd like to know how powerful they are in prisons and are they decreasing or increasing. I heard they are allied with mexican mafia, any others? They got a lot of rivals, noone likes em :P

By smarter I mean they aint dumb like Crips or whatever. Good communication codes/ways, they study human body to kill more efficiently and do smart business. (Info based on Gangland documentary...)

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » February 5th, 2009, 4:14 pm

How can you generalize the intelligence of a gangs members, by what gang it is? lol

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 6th, 2009, 11:29 am

Watch the movie Felon its coproduced by someone who actually was there in the corocan gladiator fights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKxPJMK ... re=related

ANd I agree they are more intelligent, they study anatomy, philosophy, and other things like codes/languages/etc. and if you watch any of the documentaries you will see they are very articulate.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 6th, 2009, 11:31 am

On "AMericas most deadly prison gang" at one point their lawyer said that they could have excelled and been a leader of almost anything if they didnt choose that path.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 6th, 2009, 11:31 am

lol, here's captain save a hoe.

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » February 7th, 2009, 5:40 am

PolakoMafia wrote:On "AMericas most deadly prison gang" at one point their lawyer said that they could have excelled and been a leader of almost anything if they didnt choose that path.
This has been said many, many times about people from numerous gangs. I'm not disputing the AB's organisation, although I don't know much about them other than from reading/tv, but I am disputing the post by Exitium. He says AB members are smart, and adds later on they are "not dumb like Crips". Does this mean that all AB members are smart, and all Crips are dumb? If not, maybe it should be worded better, because that's how it comes across.

The fact is, many 'successful' gangsters are very intelligent, and also very determined and ruthless, qualities which are often cited as necessary for running a business successfully, or working for various large companies. In a different setting, some of the AB people may indeed have been one of these people. But so would some Crips, Bloods, and people from any other large gang anywhere. Just because a documentary says the AB study philosophy, and anatomy, it doesn't automatically raise the intelligence of all their members. Is it such a mystery about how to kill somebody, that anatomy needs to be studied for it?

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » February 7th, 2009, 10:09 pm

Yeah I agree with Teflon any time I watch a show about a prison gang The mexican mafia, the AB it always says the group they are talking about are the deadliest the most dangerous blah blah blah.

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exitium » February 8th, 2009, 8:09 am

Good point. Im not saying all Crips are stupid.

Sorry 4 that. I just meant that in general AB has it more.. organized or how do you call it.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 8th, 2009, 1:35 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Unpunished ... 302&sr=8-3

from one of the reviewers:
"There are a lot of mediocre true crime books out there. Price's is not one of them.
Here we find a writer unafraid to show a criminal's sheer enjoyment of violence. A writer who's resisted the temptation to include every fact or exchange he personally finds compelling, restraint that must sometimes have been painful.
He knows court procedure and introduces us to terms such as the "slow-form guilty plea"-the trial of someone obviously guilty from the get-go.
He shows us the Mau Maus, the Mexican Mafia, the Native Brotherhood and the Aryan Brotherhood out of control in Arizona's penal system and what was done to fix it. He gets the prison language of kites, fish and punks exactly right in a sometimes profane book that avoids overdosing on cussing and violence.
He explains very well why prison crimes are so singularly hard to investigate.
Down among the human dross, Price somehow emerges with none of the nastiness sticking to him or the reader. Better, he somehow makes us care.
He gives fascinating insight into how the Aryan Brotherhood worked, like a business."

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 10th, 2009, 5:46 pm

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » June 10th, 2009, 5:28 am

laziest fed ever