Question about EME..

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Question about EME..

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 7:21 pm

blah blah blah, we saw you say that already

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 17th, 2009, 10:50 am

and u vatos still dont understand it,yall cud hear watever the fuck u want,u guys hear shit from ppl who aint from 18st,show me an 18str that says were all surenos

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 17th, 2009, 11:24 pm

[/quote] What "Sureno" gangs in Norte Califas have EME members (bet you can't answer that)?[/quote]

there was one from a visalia gang in the book BLACK HAND. there were suppost to be one or two from a richmond gang..but ill have to do a search for the article on the web. it was from a bay area newspaper that said a richmond gang had ties to LA EME. but that doesen't mean they were full fledged members.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 17th, 2009, 11:26 pm

MENACE18 wrote:and u vatos still dont understand it,yall cud hear watever the fu-- u want,u guys hear shit from ppl who aint from 18st,show me an 18str that says were all surenos
homie-your gonna hate me for sayin this...but i"m starting to doubt if your even really from 18ST

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 17th, 2009, 11:58 pm

mike ison-from a san francisco varrio-but that was back in the day. he was killed in the 90s or something. cant find that article...it was a richmond or oakland gang. i mixed up visalia with vallejo. visalia is considered central cali right? one of those east side oakland sureno gangs is supposed to go back to the early 80s isnt it? whatever the case..there is suppost to be an EMERO from a gang up there that oversees X3 gang buisness in the bay area and eureka, california. who cares either way! the only true thing in this whole thread is that LA EME-PD-KEYHOLDERS-and aome NORTENOS and ratas are the only ones that know who;s where and what varrio they are from. i dont care either way cause im not a SSder or Nsder. i live that game up for the gangstas to play! i dont care who comes from what hood.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 18th, 2009, 6:31 am

BullaBritches wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:and u vatos still dont understand it,yall cud hear watever the fu-- u want,u guys hear shit from ppl who aint from 18st,show me an 18str that says were all surenos
homie-your gonna hate me for sayin this...but i"m starting to doubt if your even really from 18ST
dont trip ese i know im from 18st,i got my shit to back it up,u vatos cud go to west los and ask bout me menace westside 18st shatto park locos,ask bout my brothers cuete westside 18st 106th tiny wynos,sniper eastside 18st bebitos

you vatos are sayin shit u hear from surenos that arent from 18st,any1 from la eme cud say 18st are all surenos,does that make it true,no,ask every single 18str in southern cali if they surenos,hundreds will say yea,thousands will say no,do we roll with sur in the pen,yea,we back up 18st before la eme,one of our rules is back up a 18str before a southsider,if u dont,u get dealt with by homies,we still beef with ms in the pen,if some homies dont,they aint doin it how it shud be done

u guys are sayin gan detectives,drop outs of la eme are sayin 18st are all surenos,are any of those vatos 18strs,have they ever been 18strs,no,shit even sureno hoods know that all of 18st aint surenos,when they got asked on dis myspace gang shit if they consider 18st surenos,they all said only ss18st cuz they surenos the rest arent,it doesnt matter what u vatos hear,were the 18str,u guys cud all say that to join 18st u gotta rob some1,does that make it true,no,if 18st did that whole sureno shit cuz we in southern cali then in northern cali the homies would be backen up nuestra familia,but we dont cuz we dont care bout the 13/14 mm/nf shit were all down for 18,were not all surenos were all 18streeters

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 18th, 2009, 8:18 am

sorry i got to call you on this. mike ison was from southern cali who eventually was paroled and endedup in san francisco where he was dope fiend and then got beaten to death by black folks. HA! and the guy from visalia was from southern cali who moved to visalia and conducted business there and he was capped by La Eme politics. i read the book too. as far as the richmond gang are related to the la EME, at this point any gang with X3 will be tied to la EME BY THE MEDIA. a friend of mine in diego, who's a southsider, told me for them to even officially earn the X3 bangers from his hood got to endup in the pen. then the guys from the eme they'll see if these guys will fight / riot under the sur banner. supposedly there's a full program for it.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 18th, 2009, 8:48 am

nah cuz 18st we have had homies do shit for la eme,become soldados for la eme,does any1 see us sporten the one 3,no,y,we aint all surenos

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 18th, 2009, 10:20 am

BullaBritches wrote:mike ison-from a san francisco varrio-but that was back in the day. he was killed in the 90s or something. cant find that article...it was a richmond or oakland gang. i mixed up visalia with vallejo. visalia is considered central cali right? one of those east side oakland sureno gangs is supposed to go back to the early 80s isnt it? whatever the case..there is suppost to be an EMERO from a gang up there that oversees X3 gang buisness in the bay area and eureka, california. who cares either way! the only true thing in this whole thread is that LA EME-PD-KEYHOLDERS-and aome NORTENOS and ratas are the only ones that know who;s where and what varrio they are from. i dont care either way cause im not a SSder or Nsder. i live that game up for the gangstas to play! i dont care who comes from what hood.
Did you just call Oakland & RMD SF, or did you mean something else? Vallejo is in Northern Cali, bay area. Don't know if Oakland had any Sureno gangs back then.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 18th, 2009, 10:23 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:sorry i got to call you on this. mike ison was from southern cali who eventually was paroled and endedup in san francisco where he was dope fiend and then got beaten to death by black folks. HA! and the guy from visalia was from southern cali who moved to visalia and conducted business there and he was capped by La Eme politics. i read the book too. as far as the richmond gang are related to the la EME, at this point any gang with X3 will be tied to la EME BY THE MEDIA. a friend of mine in diego, who's a southsider, told me for them to even officially earn the X3 bangers from his hood got to endup in the pen. then the guys from the eme they'll see if these guys will fight / riot under the sur banner. supposedly there's a full program for it.
OK, so I'm guessing you didn't get mixed up with Vallejo & this menace guy keeps blabbing about how some 18ers aren't sur even when were not talking about that! I've been knowing 18 has a bunch of confused fools & I've said that on here. Why do you think they're called faketeen?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 18th, 2009, 10:25 am

Haha, F A K E T E E N is censored.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 18th, 2009, 11:45 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Haha, F A K E T E E N is censored.
we aint confused,dumbasses like u levas say shit bout the hood when u levas arent ro our hood

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 18th, 2009, 1:07 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Haha, F A K E T E E N is censored.
we aint confused,dumbasses like u levas say shit bout the hood when u levas arent ro our hood
You ain't confused? That's why you got fools that tag up Sur 1 day & then another say fuck sur? I think we all know who the dumbasses are. It don't have anything to do with being from your hood.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 18th, 2009, 2:24 pm

i wouldnt confuse vallejo with visalia i spent 12 years in the bay lol...here to all the surenos in this forum...everything north of the NOVATO and since youve never heard of it we'll just use SAN QUENTIN, everything north of it is wine country, not really the bay, everything east of VALLEJO then youre venturing into the central valley, not the bay, everything south of san jose is central coast....santa cruz, watsonville, salinas and monterey county are not part of the bay....and while we're at it the most violent cities in the bay are richmond, oakland and SF. ill tell you the infamous names that always pop up that i've heard:

SF:
west mobb and big block (black gangs)
jackson street boys (asian gang)
24th and bryant (nortenos)
msx3 (recently making a name for themselves by killing regular people who wear red)

richmond:
varrio frontera locos (Sur) also making a name for themselves by killing random people who wear red
richmond surenos trece (sur) been since the 1990s
awhole bunch of black gangs that i dont know
richmond is a black town just for the record
sons of death and color of bloods (asian gang)
san pablo next door is a norte city, i think they're called SP XIV

oakland:
lots of black gangs, also a black a town for the record
border brothers (independent, NOT A SUR GANG)
Southside Locos (Sur)
a couple of nortenos gang, you're going to have to ask someone from oakland for the specific sets
and the asian crips (there's a couple of sets but they're all different names of the same group)

san jose:
san jose is a chicano and vietnamese town
lots and lots of nortes sets(ask MMRbkaRudog) and for a short time there were alot of dead surenos all over san jose until the cops cracked down
lots and lots of vietnamese gang

and in between are DGF and DECOTO nortes.

add on if anyone likes...and i dont know why menace is obsessed with 18. and they are sur.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 18th, 2009, 5:26 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:sorry i got to call you on this. mike ison was from southern cali who eventually was paroled and endedup in san francisco where he was dope fiend and then got beaten to death by black folks. HA! and the guy from visalia was from southern cali who moved to visalia and conducted business there and he was capped by La Eme politics. i read the book too. as far as the richmond gang are related to the la EME, at this point any gang with X3 will be tied to la EME BY THE MEDIA. a friend of mine in diego, who's a southsider, told me for them to even officially earn the X3 bangers from his hood got to endup in the pen. then the guys from the eme they'll see if these guys will fight / riot under the sur banner. supposedly there's a full program for it.

Yeah that's all true. They weren't originally from those hoods, they set up shop up in those areas. About that earning and the pen thing..that is true. You can't throw up a 13ce next to your varrio, unless heads from there did state time and rode in the SS car. There's a few tagger clickas in SD that have thrown up the 13ce, without earning it, and were told that they were going to be listed if they didn't stop tagging it up. I think that's why the "Locos" hitup became popular with those clickas. It shows that they are a step above tagging crews that just write, and it also shows that they are ready to throw down on the streets for their name or hood. That is true that the media ties any X3 gang to the media. There is a big difference between being a key holder, and a full fledged eMero.

About the varrio up north with an eMero...it is supposed to be SF19ST, but that gang might not be around? There was an eMero rumored to be from Eureka, CA, but he wasn't from a gang there (Do they actually have gangs in Eureka?). The Times-Standard did a story were they mentioned a La Eme member from Eureka, CA. But, like Wicked said, the media will sometimes try to tie people into gangs, when they aren't associated. Maybe to boost the story? Or general misunderstanding?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 18th, 2009, 7:55 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:i wouldnt confuse vallejo with visalia i spent 12 years in the bay lol...here to all the surenos in this forum...everything north of the NOVATO and since youve never heard of it we'll just use SAN QUENTIN, everything north of it is wine country, not really the bay, everything east of VALLEJO then youre venturing into the central valley, not the bay, everything south of san jose is central coast....santa cruz, watsonville, salinas and monterey county are not part of the bay....and while we're at it the most violent cities in the bay are richmond, oakland and SF. ill tell you the infamous names that always pop up that i've heard:

SF:
msx3 (recently making a name for themselves by killing regular people who wear red)

richmond:
varrio frontera locos (Sur) also making a name for themselves by killing random people who wear red

oakland:
Southside Locos (Sur)
a couple of nortenos gang, you're going to have to ask someone from oakland for the specific sets
and the asian crips (there's a couple of sets but they're all different names of the same group)

san jose:
lots and lots of nortes sets(ask MMRbkaRudog) and for a short time there were alot of dead surenos all over san jose until the cops cracked down

add on if anyone likes...and i dont know why menace is obsessed with 18. and they are sur.
18st is my barrio homie,thats the hood i was raised around,i lost homies from there,done shit for them,my carnals are from there,alot of u vatos sayin we sur when not all of us call ourselfs sur cuz not all of us aint,where not like ms that in cali they listen to la eme outside they say fuck la eme,we kinda are cuz some homies do that but the only homies u see reppin sur is ss18strs,the rest of us dont really do that,a few homies do cuz theyre from sur califas but thats just cuz its where we from,any1 from southern cali cud say sur cuz its the south,sur13 is la eme shit,not 18st

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by crm » September 19th, 2009, 1:20 am

This is off topic but it was mentioned that ms13 is trying to make a name for themselves up north by shooting anybody wearing red...do they have this same notoriety in LA? These days you hear a lot about them on the news, but you mostly hear what they do in other states or central america. This is ironic because their birthplace is LA, so one would assume that they would be very powerful there, but it just seems like they are just another sureño set. Do they make a lot of noise in Los Angeles?

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » September 19th, 2009, 1:41 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:i wouldnt confuse vallejo with visalia i spent 12 years in the bay lol...here to all the surenos in this forum...everything north of the NOVATO and since youve never heard of it we'll just use SAN QUENTIN, everything north of it is wine country, not really the bay, everything east of VALLEJO then youre venturing into the central valley, not the bay, everything south of san jose is central coast....santa cruz, watsonville, salinas and monterey county are not part of the bay....and while we're at it the most violent cities in the bay are richmond, oakland and SF. ill tell you the infamous names that always pop up that i've heard:

SF:
west mobb and big block (black gangs not as active as back in the day)
Lakeview(black)
Fillmoe(various blocks)
22nd and bryant (nortenos)
LNS(locos northside)
24st(various nortenos up and down the street)
all nortenos in SF fall under SFM(San Fran Mission) if I'm correct
MS claims 20th st. But they're not very active anymore
19st (surenos) 19 and 20st were pretty active in the 90's, but seems like surenos don't have a real presence in SF anymore. not sure
richmond:

oakland:
Southside Locos (Sur)

san jose:

and in between are DGF and DECOTO nortes. DGF is Hayward.
Decoto VGD(Varrio Grande Decoto) is on the eastside of Union City. One of the bigger norte varrios in the state

Tried to fix or add what I know, mainly about SF. Saw something went down in the mission tonight. Dont know what the deal is. Maybe red on red?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Not eveything South of SJ is Central Coast, but I think I know what you mean wickedthoughtts. Santa Cruz coast on down to SLO or where ever it ends, or something like that. There's a bunch of bb sets. You can find a lot of different set names in this forum if you look around. I don't think 19 st even claimed sur at 1st, but maybe I'm wrong. Seems like 1 of those paisa gangs that had funk with Nortenos, so they decided to claim sur & I don't know much about Eureka gangs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2009, 3:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:

SF:

richmond:

oakland:
Southside Locos (Sur)

san jose:

18st is my barrio homie,thats the hood i was raised around,i lost homies from there,done shit for them,my carnals are from there,alot of u vatos sayin we sur when not all of us call ourselfs sur because not all of us aint,where not like ms that in cali they listen to la eme outside they say fu-- la eme,we kinda are because some homies do that but the only homies u see reppin sur is ss18strs,the rest of us dont really do that,a few homies do because theyre from sur califas but thats just because its where we from,any1 from southern cali cud say sur because its the south,sur13 is la eme shit,not 18st
You did time for 18 to right? What jail were you in?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 20th, 2009, 4:50 pm

ive been arrested before for bein from 18 but they just hold us for a day then thats it we go to court,the last time i got caught up was a while back in riverside by chris butch of the riverside gang unit,that vato arrested me and the homie baby g from ss18st kws,just cuz we were from 18st,and me i got the eveidence to prove that im from 18st,u vatos cud say u got homies from barrios and and that but that dont make it true,so what if u say names,like cops are gonna arrest a vato just cuz they from a gang,u vatos all say shit that are said by vatos who are cops,former bangers and all that shit,but never by a 18str,y cuz u guys dont any homies from the hood

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 20th, 2009, 4:51 pm

ive been arrested before for bein from 18 but they just hold us for a day then thats it we go to court,the last time i got caught up was a while back in riverside by chris butch of the riverside gang unit,that vato arrested me and the homie baby g from ss18st kws,just cuz we were from 18st,and me i got the eveidence to prove that im from 18st,u vatos cud say u got homies from barrios and and that but that dont make it true,so what if u say names,like cops are gonna arrest a vato just cuz they from a gang,u vatos all say shit that are said by vatos who are cops,former bangers and all that shit,but never by a 18str,y cuz u guys dont any homies from the hood

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 20th, 2009, 4:51 pm

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 20th, 2009, 4:52 pm

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2009, 5:21 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ive been arrested before for bein from 18 but they just hold us for a day then thats it we go to court,the last time i got caught up was a while back in riverside by chris butch of the riverside gang unit,that vato arrested me and the homie baby g from ss18st kws,just because we were from 18st,and me i got the eveidence to prove that im from 18st,u vatos cud say u got homies from barrios and and that but that dont make it true,so what if u say names,like cops are gonna arrest a vato just because they from a gang,u vatos all say shit that are said by vatos who are cops,former bangers and all that shit,but never by a 18str,y because u guys dont any homies from the hood
So what jail house did they take you to? You fools were in Riva posted or what?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 20th, 2009, 8:25 pm

crm wrote:This is off topic but it was mentioned that ms13 is trying to make a name for themselves up north by shooting anybody wearing red...do they have this same notoriety in LA? These days you hear a lot about them on the news, but you mostly hear what they do in other states or central america. This is ironic because their birthplace is LA, so one would assume that they would be very powerful there, but it just seems like they are just another sureño set. Do they make a lot of noise in Los Angeles?

You now what I've noticed about a lot of out of state SUR/NORTE gangs, most of them seem to not have any association with the OG's gangs and sets from LA. Don't flame me too hard, because I said A LOT, not all!

I was in DC, NY, and NJ-and it seems that all those gangs (referring to Cali connected) are just repeating what they learned from the media's coverage of the LA gangs. Almost like what the out of state Bloods and Crips, that do not have Cali connections, do. It's as if they see the reputation of the LA gangs on TV, and they decide to set up a "chapters" of SUR/NORTE and B/C gangs that just mimic what they see. If they would truly take notice, they would note that some SUR gangs flag red,while other some SUR gangs flag green/orange/purple/etc..., and they would note that some B/C don't even flag red and blue, and some B gangs feud with B gangs, and some C gangs fued with C gangs. Instead they are influence by the national medias perceptions of gangs, and gang warfare. Some SUR gangs that don't have any Cali connections with beef with a NORTE gang with no Cali connections. They are using a Cali gang terms (X3, X4) when they have never even seen a real Sureno, or a real Norteno. Same with the B's/C's that have no Cali connections!

I was in NJ and I saw "SUR-13" and "Surenos" tagged up in blue in a few areas. I tripped out on that! No gang or click name. Just SUR-13, or Surenos. Like if SUR-13 was a gang in itself. It's crazy, because all those other cities have homegrown gangs that do their own things. But most, if not all, of the NY, DC, NJ homegrown gangs aren't as nationally known as the gangs from California and Chicago are. That's not a diss either. Because everyone already knows of the rep that NY, NJ, and DC has with gangs before the California and Chicago "invasions."

BUT, there are clicks that are truly connected. Those clicks seem to be quieter, because they are too interested in making money. They don't give a shit about graffiti, flags, symbols, or SUR&NORTE/B&C rivalries, when they are out of state. They only care about making money (unless someone is directly stepping on some toes). And a lot of the truly Cali connected will make alliances with the homegrown gangs, in order to further enterprise.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 21st, 2009, 7:48 am

i dont fucken know what jail house they had us in,im almost 18 years,the homie baby g is 20,i got caught cuz i was with him and from 18 he got caught cuz he had warrants for some shit,all i know is that him and the officer chris butch knew eachother cuz they were wrestling to the ground and the fucker said some shit bout he arrested some other 18s for steppin in his turf,all i got on my record is 3 months probation back in 07 for gettin caught smokin weed by a fucken cop,but hey yall dont gotta believe me,i know im from 18st,got jumped in 18,fucked up vatos for 18,shit i was gettin down for 18 before i joined to prove i was down,my older brothers are from 18,

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 21st, 2009, 10:31 am

eureka is somewhere near the oregon border. it is in the middle of nowhwere. it does not have a gang problem. it has gangs like everywhere else but i doubt there's any major players there or that comes out of there. the only person that would anything about eureka would have to actually be from eureka. by the way population is roughly 26000 people. im there was an emero there will his black hand covered tattoos im sure the 5 or 6 officers there keep on him. what else are they going to do? by the way, decoto norte is one on the biggest norte sets in the bay. that gang runs from union city through hayward and it has members from newark, fremont, union city and hayward.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 21st, 2009, 3:49 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:eureka is somewhere near the oregon border. it is in the middle of nowhwere. it does not have a gang problem. it has gangs like everywhere else but i doubt there's any major players there or that comes out of there. the only person that would anything about eureka would have to actually be from eureka. by the way population is roughly 26000 people. im there was an emero there will his black hand covered tattoos im sure the 5 or 6 officers there keep on him. what else are they going to do? by the way, decoto norte is one on the biggest norte sets in the bay. that gang runs from union city through hayward and it has members from newark, fremont, union city and hayward.
I never heard Decoto gangs were that deep. You would think only people from Decoto were in it (Decoto is part of Union City) & I'm surprised to see menace claim he doesn't care if we don't believe him, as hard as he tries to prove his self on here.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » September 21st, 2009, 11:03 pm

So the independent hispanic gangs are Fresno Bulldogs and th Border Brothers? I just saw some shit on Gang Wars: Oakland and they had a quick moment with some BBs. How them fools survive up in the pen?

So the dividing line between north/south isnt bakersfield? Who controls central cali? more inland like the 99 portion. Central Coast?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 22nd, 2009, 7:48 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:eureka is somewhere near the oregon border. it is in the middle of nowhwere. it does not have a gang problem. it has gangs like everywhere else but i doubt there's any major players there or that comes out of there. the only person that would anything about eureka would have to actually be from eureka. by the way population is roughly 26000 people. im there was an emero there will his black hand covered tattoos im sure the 5 or 6 officers there keep on him. what else are they going to do? by the way, decoto norte is one on the biggest norte sets in the bay. that gang runs from union city through hayward and it has members from newark, fremont, union city and hayward.
I never heard Decoto gangs were that deep. You would think only people from Decoto were in it (Decoto is part of Union City) & I'm surprised to see menace claim he doesn't care if we don't believe him, as hard as he tries to prove his self on here.
im just done,u vatos cud believe me not believe me i know im real,the homies know im real,u vatos who think all u want say watever u want it dont matter to me,u guys all have ur own opinions

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 22nd, 2009, 7:51 am

jdm894g wrote:So the independent hispanic gangs are Fresno Bulldogs and th Border Brothers? I just saw some shit on Gang Wars: Oakland and they had a quick moment with some BBs. How them fools survive up in the pen?

So the dividing line between north/south isnt bakersfield? Who controls central cali? more inland like the 99 portion. Central Coast?
ive been confused cuz ive heard vatos say 805 which is ventura county is southern cali but then i hear vatos from there sayin they central coast cali,i always thought central cali was fresno