movin grovin suwoopin vs neghborhood car

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

movin grovin suwoopin vs neghborhood car

Unread post by tysuave » January 28th, 2010, 3:44 pm

In the pen what car push the line the hardest?My little cousin just got back from chino on a violation he say's a certain car was real turnt up I want to see what some of yall got to say about it...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: movin grovin suwoopin vs neghborhood car

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 28th, 2010, 5:24 pm

tysuave wrote:In the pen what car push the line the hardest?My little cousin just got back from chino on a violation he say's a certain car was real turnt up I want to see what some of yall got to say about it...
you shure he was in chino???

cause they dont even bangin on eachother

espeacially in chino where they got like 75%mexicans

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » January 28th, 2010, 8:58 pm

yea if i'm not mistaken that's where he said he was at. he dident say they was banging hard, he just said the hoover niggas was way to turnt up running up in niggas cells and shit like that...He also told me how the hoover niggas took a oakland niggas cell phone..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 30th, 2010, 8:18 am

tysuave wrote:yea if i'm not mistaken that's where he said he was at. he dident say they was banging hard, he just said the hoover niggas was way to turnt up running up in niggas cells and shit like that...He also told me how the hoover niggas took a oakland niggas cell phone..
yeah even if you gotta stand 2 gether in the joint you alwayz got problems with other niggaz cause you spend 24/7 with them

so every little tension turns into a big drama

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 7th, 2010, 11:27 am

read somewhere the groovin and suwoopin niggas smashed on the northerners in Salinas Valley and the southerners jumped to get the norte back (crazy right) and all blacks jumped in, makin it black vs. mexican.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2010, 6:06 pm

perongregory wrote:read somewhere the groovin and suwoopin niggas smashed on the northerners in Salinas Valley and the southerners jumped to get the norte back (crazy right) and all blacks jumped in, makin it black vs. mexican.
You read that in the siccness didn't you?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Just checked that website out, that's lynch's shit...I actually read it on this other westcoast culture/music related site, probably a dude from that siccness site I guess. Is that info right.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2010, 7:26 pm

perongregory wrote:Just checked that website out, that's lynch's shit...I actually read it on this other westcoast culture/music related site, probably a dude from that siccness site I guess. Is that info right.
It was made as a tribute to "the siccness", but there's a bunch of other rap/topics on there. He also posts on here, but don't know what you're talking about if it ain't the East CO CO part of the siccness.