I told u guys: Polish ultras vs Mexicans battle

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Re: I told u guys: Polish ultras vs Mexicans battle

Unread post by punamusta » January 12th, 2014, 9:45 am

silentwssj wrote: I am sure that a lot of Hooligans have ties to organized crime, but they are nontheless different things.
Of course it is. Organized crime groups or basic streetgangs are after money. Hooligan crews are not fighting for money. Money is not their motivator. It really is a totally different thing and maybe a little difficult to understand especially for a North Americans... But in South America they have the same thing going on. Also they have ultras/hooligans, and then the normal gangs and organized crime groups.

Samson is right about the Krakow, though. It's the only city in Poland that uses knives in their hooligan-fights and a city that has hooligan crews that act pretty much like typical streetgangs. Also some Southern European countries tend to use knives; Italy, Greece, Turkey. But mostly no kinds of weapons are used in these fights.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 10:16 am

Yea its hard for americans to understand not everything revolves around greed, money gold diggers whores or fast cars. There is another world out there that revolves around warriorhood and being a strong person not some user or being used by gold diggers from san jose santana row crap.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 10:22 am

"Samson is right about the Krakow, though. It's the only city in Poland that uses knives in their hooligan-fights and a city that has hooligan crews that act pretty much like typical streetgangs. Also some Southern European countries tend to use knives; Italy, Greece, Turkey. But mostly no kinds of weapons are used in these fights."

Except they wouldnt do it against the polish hoolz because they would know what the repercussions were. In the 2003 wroclaw dight it was the visla hool from krakow that brought the weapons in and theyd do it on the turks in a heartbeat to make q statement of national pride. In fact ive never heard of any international group bringing it to the poles or winning and ive seen the lithuania and chec republic footage on youtube and it is only the cops that opposed thrm. Also, turks in general are dheap and cowardly and use knives all the time in their cukture. They dont like to fight fair or with hands and are similar cukture wise to the mexicans. Ey take pride in their knife cukture actually. But again, they did it against the british in 2002 but theyd never even try it against thr polaks. Our groups would wuickly rspond unlike the british as evidence what happened to the russians two years ago after they beat up some female waitresses.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » January 12th, 2014, 11:57 am

punamusta wrote:
silentwssj wrote: I am sure that a lot of Hooligans have ties to organized crime, but they are nontheless different things.
Of course it is. Organized crime groups or basic streetgangs are after money. Hooligan crews are not fighting for money. Money is not their motivator. It really is a totally different thing and maybe a little difficult to understand especially for a North Americans... But in South America they have the same thing going on. Also they have ultras/hooligans, and then the normal gangs and organized crime groups.

Samson is right about the Krakow, though. It's the only city in Poland that uses knives in their hooligan-fights and a city that has hooligan crews that act pretty much like typical streetgangs. Also some Southern European countries tend to use knives; Italy, Greece, Turkey. But mostly no kinds of weapons are used in these fights.
You obviously a lot more level headed! Punamusta! What you just said Is all That I was trying to get Samson to understand! I know that they are tough. All people are the same! I was simply trying to get him to understand that organized crime is different from this. It has a different motivating factor. Of course these groups have ties to it, but they are not organized crime! Peace out! Point made!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 12:54 pm

So silent, do you admit at least in califor ia if not the whole usa white gangs are a joke compared to these guy?notcomparing them to mafia or the cartels but crap like the nazi low riders and ab and all that which doesnt even bang or do anything once it hits the streets. have you ever even heard of the nlr making a move on someone outside their dope circle or drivingin acar looking for enemies? Imeandothey even bang at all or any of those gangs like cutte county gangsters,santa cruz east siders, etc.? Haverhey ever took on a mexican gang in their lives?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 12th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Sampson if me and you are going to continue to talk you have got to come with respect! I really am done with the BS! Honestly I don't know why ever allowed myself to engage you like this in the first place. My point this whole time has been that hooligans are not organized crime! They definitely have ties to it but they are not that! Two separate things entirely! I am not with all this Polish superiority stuff either! All countries and races have bad ass dudes! I will leave it at that! Stop trying to put them up on some superhero status. They are like everyone else! I have no further point to make as far as all that goes! I was simply trying to get you to settle down and keep it real! As far as woods go, they are very fragmented in prison. Most whites are in my opinion are just simply what I would call inmates not convicts! They do have riders though! Anyone who is bonafide AB will get down in my opinion! NLR I do not have any real experience with. I am sure that they have some hitters though. Personally, I feel a lot a lot of whites in prison will not get off. I have seen it with my own eyes! I have also seen some real good fights involving white convicts! It is an important distinction to make! They have a different organization than we do. You have normal white inmates and then you have various white convict groups. Woods, NLR, Skins, and AB. Those guys will get off. You never experienced it because you have never made it prison!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Yea I experinced it with speaker. He is definitely a rider and hitter.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 12th, 2014, 10:09 pm

http://www.philstar.com/2013/03/06/9165 ... ry-channel

"INSIDE THE GANGSTERS’ CODE begins in El Salvador, home of the second highest homicide rate in the world, where rival gangs, 18th Street and MS-13, are engaged in a bloody war. Will they ever call truce? Then in Poland, home to more than 500 criminal gangs, Lou sets off on a mission to infiltrate the shadowy underworld of The Grypsers. Also known as ‘The Smart Ones,’ they are a notoriously private and secretive prison outfit that forms approximately 70 per cent of the Polish prison population. The big question in Lou’s mind? Do The Grypsers control the Polish Mafia outside prison or does the Polish Mafia control them?"

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » January 13th, 2014, 12:11 am

Samson28 wrote:Yea I experinced it with speaker. He is definitely a rider and hitter.
Speakers A P.C He Is Not A Rider Or A Hitter..

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 12:28 am

Yes he is, compared to any whites whether pc or not. Most whites that arent pc are only not pc because they cant figure out how to get to PC cause they are so cowardly and lame they run away during riots. Even silent said so in his last post. Most are probably pd whether they know it or not. Show me one white gang that actually bangs whether pc or not pc in claifornia lol. Super weak and lame asses. They are a joke asians may even be harder than them. I bet you speaker oule whoop on them if it was only like two or three on one. I domt know why he left but he was the most active and doing all their dirty work. He was the
Culver661 wrote:
Samson28 wrote:Yea I experinced it with speaker. He is definitely a rider and hitter.
Speakers A P.C He Is Not A Rider Or A Hitter..
one who got the second life for them.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 13th, 2014, 6:18 am

silentwssj wrote:@ Hungrywolf, what is your opinion of what Samson says? Is what he says even valid? I am sure that some of it is, but the way that he compares Polish hooliganism to organized crime kind of trips me out. I am sure that a lot of Hooligans have ties to organized crime, but they are nontheless different things. I respect your view points a lot more because you seem to come with the truth and do not try and push any separate agendas! you just state facts! Plus you seem to have actually lived that life. Samson you know how I feel about your comments. I just wrote you a huge response on another thread. I just want to get to the bottom of all of this. I am not attacking you personally, I just want to get some third party feedback to see if your posts should be taken seriously. Hooliganism is an interesting topic but sometimes you take it places that I think it just does not belong! Anyhow Hungrywolf if you got the time I would like to hear your opinion of what samson says on these threads. is there any validity to any of it?
Two things on this one: Samson is a lame-ass shit back cunt of a big mouth with a huge inferiority complex. If I ever run into him I will smash his face for all the BS he posts in here. I put him into my ignore list, because I can't stand his posts no more.
Second thing: The polish hooligan scene has a good reputation in Europe, that's for sure. But here comes the flipside of the coin: The polish never get out of their country. Before 2006 certain parts of their scene declared war on us (coz they hate Germany) and claimed to come in huge numbers, smashing us on sight. Nothing happened. That was truly disappointing.
Here comes my personal point of view: From my own experiences (and from some of my comrades) I respect the polish for being friendly, sportsmanlike and hospitably. They r not Übermenschen that Samson tries to make them up for.
I tried to look over most of his freaking posts and wanted to disprove them, but they r just to many and I don't want to give him that respect. I'd post some videos just to show u the opposite but the world where I am from is more secret than Samsons. His knowledge is basically from youtube and his own fantasy.

Last thing: like everywhere in Europe one thing is for sure: The harder the fighters, the more interest is attracted to organized crime groups. Like I wrote in another thread, the bikers (just in my place, don't know about other places) will walk up to u and hire u as muscle for whatever. That's basically what happens everywhere where hooliganism takes place. Organized crime groups always tried to use us as recruiting pools for their business. That's were I (personally) drew the line. I didn't want to be no ones puppet. Independence has always been my first priority.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 13th, 2014, 7:31 am

Samson28 wrote:... crap like the nazi low riders and ab and all that which doesnt even bang or do anything once it hits the streets. have you ever even heard of the nlr making a move on someone outside their dope circle or drivingin acar looking for enemies?
Samson, u r so full of shit ... AB and NLR r prison gangs, not classic street gangs. This is a whole different animal. AB, PEN1 and NLR have killed more ppl than ur polish football gods can imagine. Thing is: If u'd be locked up with any of those guys that u r bad mouthing in nearly every thread, how'd u behave? U'd be scared to death, pussy! Do u even know any of them?

The whole point with ur personality is: Learn to walk the walk before u talk the talk!!!

U r just a lost soul in nowhere land, searching for an identity. If I'd be more caring, I'd feel sorry for u ...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 12:33 pm

No, I am not a lost sould, I know whats up and can co pare the people from both continents. Everytime I look at most white gangsters even on tvs like in the show sons of anarchy, to me it looks like a bunch of guys trying too hard or trying to be mexicans or lackeys. Then i watch a movie like american me and american history x and it reaffirms to me they are basically bitches that do the cleanup or dirty work for the much tougher mexicans. Also, the way most of them look (just google americas most murderous prison gang la times article) is just regular white people with some tats. I hardly ever see that killer instinct and psychopath eyes that my friend slay had for instance in Poland (just go to the second page of the thread i made about him on this forum). My friend looks like the young guy alonzo in training day said was a straight killa at age 17 when he is showing officer hoyt his informant times two. This was especially the way he looked when he was out on family leave from Juvi and prison in Poland (they have that there). Like you wouldnt even feel comfortable sitting next to him. These guys in Poland are criminals for life not inmates wanting to make better of themselves and police other whites from sex offenders or other weak BS like theyre any better. Those guys were sinply people that could and would move on anyone. They dont look like old men who need a bunch of guys with them to even be able to beat someone ip. They actually have fighting and meelee weapon skills honed from years of experience. We were fighting with sticks and rocks as kids. There is. No white suburbia in Poland where I grew up. Its a different world. They dont have to think about taking flight after somebody is harassing or disrespecting them like they tried to do to,e in pc for being alone and new to the county. Theyd just do it.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 3:11 pm

These guys would betw the fuk out of any white trash gang either on the streets or inside prison:

They are actually united and fearless unlike your white trash dope gangs who spend their time doing dope and stealing from their friends these guys dont even touch dope lol. They actually spend their free time fighting and training to fight.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 13th, 2014, 3:21 pm

This is what would happen to you and your three white gangs or 6 white gangsters from california if you showed up to poland (and the same rhing to mexican bangers):

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 13th, 2014, 7:41 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
silentwssj wrote:@ Hungrywolf, what is your opinion of what Samson says? Is what he says even valid? I am sure that some of it is, but the way that he compares Polish hooliganism to organized crime kind of trips me out. I am sure that a lot of Hooligans have ties to organized crime, but they are nontheless different things. I respect your view points a lot more because you seem to come with the truth and do not try and push any separate agendas! you just state facts! Plus you seem to have actually lived that life. Samson you know how I feel about your comments. I just wrote you a huge response on another thread. I just want to get to the bottom of all of this. I am not attacking you personally, I just want to get some third party feedback to see if your posts should be taken seriously. Hooliganism is an interesting topic but sometimes you take it places that I think it just does not belong! Anyhow Hungrywolf if you got the time I would like to hear your opinion of what samson says on these threads. is there any validity to any of it?
Two things on this one: Samson is a lame-ass shit back cunt of a big mouth with a huge inferiority complex. If I ever run into him I will smash his face for all the BS he posts in here. I put him into my ignore list, because I can't stand his posts no more.
Second thing: The polish hooligan scene has a good reputation in Europe, that's for sure. But here comes the flipside of the coin: The polish never get out of their country. Before 2006 certain parts of their scene declared war on us (coz they hate Germany) and claimed to come in huge numbers, smashing us on sight. Nothing happened. That was truly disappointing.
Here comes my personal point of view: From my own experiences (and from some of my comrades) I respect the polish for being friendly, sportsmanlike and hospitably. They r not Übermenschen that Samson tries to make them up for.
I tried to look over most of his freaking posts and wanted to disprove them, but they r just to many and I don't want to give him that respect. I'd post some videos just to show u the opposite but the world where I am from is more secret than Samsons. His knowledge is basically from youtube and his own fantasy.

Last thing: like everywhere in Europe one thing is for sure: The harder the fighters, the more interest is attracted to organized crime groups. Like I wrote in another thread, the bikers (just in my place, don't know about other places) will walk up to u and hire u as muscle for whatever. That's basically what happens everywhere where hooliganism takes place. Organized crime groups always tried to use us as recruiting pools for their business. That's were I (personally) drew the line. I didn't want to be no ones puppet. Independence has always been my first priority.
Wow! Thanks for the post Hungry wolf! I have nothing but respect or you! You tell it like it is and that earns my respect every time! Samson if you are out there reading this. I just want to point out the differences in the conversation that lonewolf and I are having here. He is talking about the hooligan scene in Europe. I am learning a lot from what he is saying. No one is making outrageous claims. He is pointing out that organized crime groups do recruit hooligans, but that they are separate! I am acknowledging that they are tough people and should be respected! There is a lot to learn here from my American perspective! I do not know anything about soccer hooligans, so I am grateful for what ever knowledge can be shared! Nobody is saying F-America, F-Poland, or F-Germany! It is respect through and through! This is what you need to work on. It is ok for you to share your story's about Poland but do not get carried away! They are people like everyone else in the world are! We are all humans no better no worse! Another thing! This website is about criminal groups from over the world. No one respects PC's! That is what you are! All PC's are cowards! That is why they go there. If you really thought that what you did was ok, you would have risked going out to General population and stated your case! If you were really a badass you would have faced whatever they decided to throw at you. You never know you might have been able to save your name! It is to late now, your jacket is stained! Do not ever even entertain the thought of hitting a mainline now! Once you lock it up, your criminal career is over! I am telling you this so you can understand how the rest world views you! Has it ever occurred to you that you are misrepresenting the polish people by identifying yourself as a PC! Has it ever occurred to you that these same white prison groups that you talk so much shit about are supposed to be your homeboys? You don't know anything about them because they never let you into their world! Once again, all races have hitters amongst them. This includes the whites! I have seen all kinds of shit pop off during my years as a gang member both on the streets and in prison. Hell, we even have some white homeboys amongst my people. I have come across a number of down ass white Norteno homies in my time! They were raised around Raza and were accepted because of it! I have a homeboy who is straight up white. Dude was born in Louisiana. He was adopted by Mexican parents and raised as one of them. He was raised in my neighborhood and was accepted by everyone because he was down! I have personally been in numerous fights with him right beside me! He never let me down. Once time I was getting jumped and he was the one who stood shoulder to shoulder with me while 2 other punk asses just stood there! It isn't about race or nationality, it is about what is in your heart! Anyways hopefully you can understand where I am coming from! Hopefully you can get off of this Polish superhero stuff and have regular conversations on here! We are all the same whether you want to believe it or not! Peace out Silent! Oh and once again much respect Hungrywolf!

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » January 13th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Samson28 wrote:No, I am not a lost sould, I know whats up and can co pare the people from both continents. Everytime I look at most white gangsters even on tvs like in the show sons of anarchy, to me it looks like a bunch of guys trying too hard or trying to be mexicans or lackeys. Then i watch a movie like american me and american history x and it reaffirms to me they are basically bitches that do the cleanup or dirty work for the much tougher mexicans. Also, the way most of them look (just google americas most murderous prison gang la times article) is just regular white people with some tats. I hardly ever see that killer instinct and psychopath eyes that my friend slay had for instance in Poland (just go to the second page of the thread i made about him on this forum). My friend looks like the young guy alonzo in training day said was a straight killa at age 17 when he is showing officer hoyt his informant times two. This was especially the way he looked when he was out on family leave from Juvi and prison in Poland (they have that there). Like you wouldnt even feel comfortable sitting next to him. These guys in Poland are criminals for life not inmates wanting to make better of themselves and police other whites from sex offenders or other weak BS like theyre any better. Those guys were sinply people that could and would move on anyone. They dont look like old men who need a bunch of guys with them to even be able to beat someone ip. They actually have fighting and meelee weapon skills honed from years of experience. We were fighting with sticks and rocks as kids. There is. No white suburbia in Poland where I grew up. Its a different world. They dont have to think about taking flight after somebody is harassing or disrespecting them like they tried to do to,e in pc for being alone and new to the county. Theyd just do it.
You Watch Too Many Movies Spamson28.. :lol:

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 13th, 2014, 11:56 pm

silentwssj wrote: Wow! Thanks for the post Hungry wolf! I have nothing but respect or you! You tell it like it is and that earns my respect every time!
Thanks, bro! It means a lot for me if someone appreciates the things I have to say! Respect can only be earned by upright action and this is something Samson will never learn. Peace out to u and ur ppl!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 14th, 2014, 12:08 am

Samson28 wrote:Then i watch a movie like american me and american history x and it reaffirms to me they are basically bitches that do the cleanup or dirty work for the much tougher mexicans. Also, the way most of them look (just google americas most murderous prison gang la times article) is just regular white people with some tats.
HungryWolf wrote:His knowledge is basically from youtube and his own fantasy.
Do I need to say more? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw: These (AB, NLT, PEN1) r not my gangs, like u claimed. I am and will never be a member of them, because I live in Germany and have no intentions of moving there, get locked up and become a member. It's the same thing with u: You don't live in Poland, will (hopefully) never move there and u will never become a polish football hooligan.
The reason I took up the cudgels for them is plain and simple: U were (as always) just wrong with the BS u wrote.

Do u know what a cell warrior is? Well, u r a keyboard warrior, nothing else ... A keyboard warrior with a lost soul that is stuck right in nowhere land!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 14th, 2014, 5:31 am

For anyone who missed it:

The World in 2 Minutes: Poland

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 14th, 2014, 10:09 am

Samson28 wrote:These guys would betw the fuk out of any white trash gang either on the streets or inside prison:
You know, Samson, people actually have respect towards those Polish hooligans - they have a very good reputation. Among them there are some very tough, violent, and fearless people. But people don't respect you and that's the thing. You are not a hooligan. From what I've understood is that you're a pedophile who did his time in PC or a "lizard-section" as it's called in here. Then you come back telling that the people there weren't shit, as they didn't act like you'd think a Polish hooligan would've acted. But then again, what did you do there? Nothing. But spend your time among the weakest inmates of all and still got beated up. I'm actually surprised that a pedophile can serve time there without getting constantly beated up by both inmates and guards...

Bottomline is that you are nothing what these hooligans are. You are the opposite of them. They got heart, you only got big mouth and a lots of photos of random people with their BS-stories you bought. I actually sometimes felt kinda bad for you when people here were all over you, but when I heard what you did, I don't feel sorry for you. You're a grown-up man, you should know better and leave the little girls alone and jack off only to those hooligan videos of yours.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » January 14th, 2014, 10:10 am

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sentenza!!!!!! FINALLY someone w/ a true clip of what Poland is REALLY LIKE!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 14th, 2014, 10:51 am

100% agree, punamusta! That's what Samson is all about. Didn't make it in prison, now runs amok on his keyboard. I believe in reality he got fucked (up) every other day by some pretty damn hard whites and this website is like his valve to compensate all of his anger and frustration.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 14th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Actually no, they are not the same nor would polaks ever ally themselves with the mexicans or do hits for them especially against their own race. Theyd fight and riot any chance they get against them, the guards, blacks and other whites any chance theyd get cause its in our blood. Polaks are unpredictable and wild like that. We have been fighting co wuerors for centuries and even burnt down Moscow. Dont even compare me to a bunch of cop callers who hang out at dive bars or to ppl who atatck their race because a mexican has a problem with it and they dont want to fight the mexicans instead.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 14th, 2014, 1:36 pm

So these are you guyse's heroes huh? You really think the uktras are on this low level huh despite the videos ive shown you of them being unified behind a cause and actually having political motives as well as national unity?

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/todays-ar ... ert-rosso/

"Most seasoned convicts who served time in California during the 80′s have this to say about the Aryan Brotherhood: they turned on their own race. With their number of new recruits steadily on the rise and relations between the Whites and other ethnic groups better than the two previous decades, the ABs started abusing other Whites. Yes, the gang still committed violent acts against Blacks and Mexicans, but their victims were becoming increasingly White. Also, the gang’s membership policy had drastically changed. From the early 80′s up until the present date all someone has to do if they want to join the Aryan Brotherhood is follow orders — do exactly what the gang’s leaders tell you to do. And this mainly consists of assaulting, extorting, and robbing other Whites."

Wow such heroes for the whites and tough guys. It takes so much heartbpreying on the weak in numbers.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 14th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Cause people who dont want to gang bang or be controlled by trash like this and are pcs by your definitions are so much worse than trash in numbers eh? You guys have a very warped and little kid mentality. Just fo to poland and try thinking the way you do and see how it goes for you and open your mouth to the bouncers at clubs or try disrespcting polish women while youre at it and let us all know how it went for ya.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 14th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Samson28 wrote:So these are you guyse's heroes huh?
Nah, I spoke about you, Samson. I couldn't care less about some Americans in their prisons with some swastikas and other stupid nazi-BS tattooed on them. Why would I care about AB? Never met any of them and most probably never will. I don't know what kind of people they are as a persons and I don't care. I just said that you are opposite of those hooligan guys you promote here trying to make it look like you'd be a part of them.

How they see pedophiles in Poland? Can you go there and tell those bouncers what you did in US? You think they'll give you respect for that? And that's what it's all about. You can go on and on with your stories and videos of Polish hooligans, but you'll never be one. You're just empty talk with a disgusting background. I'm sorry, but that's the truth and you know it. Just man up and start to live your own life instead of living in a dream-land via youtube-videos. Start to act in a way people could respect you as what you are. Don't be a fucking cheerleader for some real people. Be real by yourself.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » January 14th, 2014, 3:11 pm

Sentenza wrote:For anyone who missed it:

The World in 2 Minutes: Poland

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 14th, 2014, 6:45 pm

The video actually shows what Ive been saying and that is Polaks like to fight unlike Mexicans and California whites who either just whoof or talk shet hoping they wont actually have to fight, go to cops, or call up their friends and do a drive by together. Lol I could do such a good satire video on the entire Mexican culture -- cock fighting, spitting, working shit jobs, talking shet back and forth like human cocks without backing it up, dressing cholo with white long socks and pants that wont allow them to run from cops anyway, and crappy loud homosexual amriache music they all are proud of.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » January 14th, 2014, 7:31 pm

REAL polaks..not these fake wannabe American polaks who get tattoos in English and are secretly butt luving david beck ham fans..LOL!!!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 15th, 2014, 12:00 am

This is typical Samson behavior. Can't accept that he might have to rethink his point of view and just goes on like he does.

This is why u ended up PC, because this kind of behavior gets u in real trouble on the streets. Like I said above, I'd really luv to smash his face. But unfortunately, Samson, u r just hiding behind ur screen somewhere on the other side of the world. Wow, tuff guy!
So, I am out of this shit. I will put that motherfucker on my ignore list again and won't give him the respect of answering to any of his posts.

And Alonzo, how about banning him? Seriously. The guy is starting to give ur website a bad name!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 15th, 2014, 1:10 am

Watch from 1:25 where the heroes of the warsaw uprising are shown in a banner and the eagle is shown of my people:

This is my nation, my blood my people i will die for in battle. I will give my life against you and your perverted twisted police state hick white trash society if I have to for my people. That white trash aryan gang shet will die if it ever tries to go international or polaks come in mass numbers here. They will be owned and destroyed on site by people much tougher and stronger than cowards who prey on their own.