Sureño Module in LA county jail

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Jerusalem

Sureño Module in LA county jail

Unread post by Apathetic » May 30th, 2015, 5:40 pm

What's the Southsiders stronghold in county? Is it Able row?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Sureño Module in LA county jail

Unread post by silentwssj » May 31st, 2015, 5:35 pm

Apathetic, your questions baffle me! What county jail are you talking about? I assume you mean LA county? If that is the case their stronghold is everywhere in the jail! All southern countie jails are strongholds for Surenos. It doesn't matter which one or what row. Our jails are mixed, meaning you got Black, White and Mexican all in the same building together. Nortenos go to segregation if locked up in Southern counties. The same thing is true for Surenos that get locked up in Northern county jails. They go to PC! There is no such thing as a stronghold row. The whole jail is there stronghold. You ask some very out of the ordinary questions Apathetic. First the Mesa questions and now this! What exactly are you trying to figure out? To make it real simple for you. Nortenos control Northern jails. Surenos control Southern jails. In prison most yards have both groups on them. There are a few places where Nortenos don't have a presence on the mainline. Most Southern prisons such as Chino, Lancaster, Ironwood, Donovan. Oddly enough we do have a presence in Centinella though which is as far south as you could possibly go. One of my Homies just came out of there and was mainlining it! Nortenos can be found even in those Southern prison where they can't walk the mainline, they are simply in the hole though. The situation is different for Surenos. They have a mainline presence in every prison except San Quentin. There are more of them so they have the numbers to mainline everywhere. San Quentin is the lone exception because it is the reception center for the Bay Area. There are simply to many Nortenos there for them to stand a chance. What happens is they go to West Block Bay side. All the Nortenos go to West Block yard side. Same building opposite sides though. They let the opposite sides out on opposite days for yard and chow movements. This arrangement keeps the peace. This is just for new arrivals though. After a few weeks most inmates go to Alpine, Donner or Carson section, for further processing. The Mainline is Northblock for level 2. H unit level 1 and 2 and the ranch level 1. Surenos are no where to be found in those areas. Surenos are on Death Row in SQ but that is its own thing comprised of 3 areas separated from the rest of the prison. East block is the main DR. 6th floor North Block is for DR inmates with good behavior. Adjustment center is a more secure Hole but the worst DR inmates also go there. These areas do have Surenos but as I said above these areas are not part of the mainline. Hopefully this answers your question! Silent!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 31st, 2015, 7:49 pm

@Silent- Nice post playa. Interesting info.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 1st, 2015, 3:11 am

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 1st, 2015, 3:13 am

Add Kern Valley to the list of prisons where there are no Nortenos! Lol! I have seen similar situations as this in other prisons. Once something happens there can be no peace again. We may have fewer numbers but we don't hesitate to put it down no matter what the odds are against us!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 1st, 2015, 3:24 am

@ Apathetic, my bad. I just looked at your post and noticed it said LA county jail in the title. I mistook your question. I am still curious though as to why you ask these questions?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » June 1st, 2015, 4:35 pm

@apathetic I would say your best bet was to ask a Sureno but to my knowledge there is none on this site.Silent has been there and a few of us on this site has lived the life and been there but your questioning is odd and a little off centered? As I know you might be curious of how it all works and who is who and who runs what and why this and why that...There are subjects you bring up that not anyone one with sense will answer! With that being said silent will school you on the process from a outsiders view to a point, some things you will never understand unless you walk through them prisons... it's a confined world which is very complicated and prison movies cannot even portray the correct environment and politics because they differ from state to state and prison to prison sometimes...Silent commentary's are excellent explanations and if you haven't got a clue by now....I couldn't add nor subtract anything my boy "Silent" has very direct explanations to your questions...He has explained better than any book nor movie could do.Where you are from and going with all these off the wall questions I havent got a clue...Hope your inquiring mind has some rhyme & reason if not good luck. With all due respect...BJ

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apathetic » June 2nd, 2015, 8:25 pm

Ah, that cleared up some of the confusion. Your first post summed it up very well. The reason why my questions are so "particular" is because I'm interested in learning about the Mexican Mafia, Sureños, AB, woods, skins and even the basic routines that go on in prison. From learning about the modules, strongholds, the kind of stuff inmates have access to, to the exercising, the politics, etc. It's just interesting to me. I guess I will never fully know unless I end up walking through those gates, like you said.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apathetic » June 2nd, 2015, 8:31 pm

Nortenos and NF as well ^^

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 3rd, 2015, 4:37 pm

Go ahead and ask whatever you want Apathetic. If I can answer it without violating stuff that shouldn't be talked about I will.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » June 3rd, 2015, 8:30 pm

Apathetic... I will also try to answer questions only within reason "as violating codes and conducts" I will not do neither... like silent...me and Silent are both respectful to where we been and what we have encountered over our years incarcerated...What you ask will be answered by us both within Reason...like I mentioned and my homeboy mention with respect to the game... BJ

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 10th, 2015, 5:50 am

Apathetic wrote:What's the Southsiders stronghold in county? Is it Able row?
my last stint in l.a. county gang module.

3400 able (assasinos) and baker (sharks) row was sureno rows.

above them was asians. asians themselves had separate programs. charlie row was split between 1st half cambodian/long beach hoods and 2nd half were just ABS/ABZ. 1st half of denver was filipino/korean g's, 2nd half was chinese/vietnamese.

next door maravillas had 3200 able and charlie rows and the bloods had baker and denver.

right before i shipped upstate 2000, the surenos were hitting blacks heavy. lockdown everyday. they moved all the asians into denver row and the surenos had 3 rows A, B and C in 3400.