Nazi Low Riders vs. The Aryan Brotherhood

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Nazi Low Riders vs. The Aryan Brotherhood

Unread post by Apache » June 24th, 2015, 7:47 pm

I've read a bit of information on this and heard from some people that the Aryan Brotherhood green lighted the NLR and PENI (Public enemy number 1) replaced them as the subsidiary white gang that handles business for the AB on mainline yards. I'm wondering if anyone knows how it went down or what it was over. No names need to be said or whatever, as I know that's a concern amongst some of you. Or is this even true at all? Let me know.

- Pache

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Re: Nazi Low Riders vs. The Aryan Brotherhood

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 12th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Some NLR in federal prison have issues with the federal AB faction over allowing Hispanics of Spanish European decent into the NLR.

In California prison the NLR are considered a gang & not just a disruptive group so their members are getting segregated & locked down. PEN1 is filling the void & the PEN1 leadership are AB members.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » October 13th, 2015, 8:09 am

@Apache, What you heard was "true" there was at one time a group of NLR who said "FTB" Fuck the Brand" at this time they were a disruptive group and were not a prison gang...things took place but that was many,many,years ago! What you have to realize is NLR & PEN1 Leadership are AB's! Also there is Nobody above "The Brand"Aryan "Brotherhood"

numbersrunner
If in the United States: Mississippi
What city do you live in now?: columbus

Unread post by numbersrunner » May 7th, 2017, 8:18 am

bumperjack wrote:@Apache, What you heard was "true" there was at one time a group of NLR who said "FTB" Fuck the Brand" at this time they were a disruptive group and were not a prison gang...things took place but that was many,many,years ago! What you have to realize is NLR & PEN1 Leadership are AB's! Also there is Nobody above "The Brand"Aryan "Brotherhood"

Well times have changed. On many yards in the federal system the Brand isn't allowed on the yard. There is a movement forming amongst the whites called the "Independents" and they have a policy of allowing no AB's on the yard. Also many of the younger and newer white gangs don't respect the AB because of their strong alliance with the Mexican Mafia. They have the mindset of how are you claiming white power on one hand but then relying on one "mud race" (mexicans) to fight another "mud race" (blacks) so people are above the brand

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 9th, 2017, 2:44 pm

That's the feds: Not in California Prisons...That's were it all started numbersrunner as you know! time has changed for sure. The Brand is weakened by deaths far as old age, drop outs and really the books closed to recruit because of indeterminate SHU programs, so old age in the State system has crippled the brand as I know to this day and age. They have more drop out gangs in the California State prison system. And "32" Sensitive Need Yards were they run rapidly. Times are definitely changing. The Brand is getting weaker and weaker. As new white gangs emerge.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Perth

Unread post by dman93 » June 25th, 2017, 3:07 am

bumperjack wrote:That's the feds: Not in California Prisons...That's were it all started numbersrunner as you know! time has changed for sure. The Brand is weakened by deaths far as old age, drop outs and really the books closed to recruit because of indeterminate SHU programs, so old age in the State system has crippled the brand as I know to this day and age. They have more drop out gangs in the California State prison system. And "32" Sensitive Need Yards were they run rapidly. Times are definitely changing. The Brand is getting weaker and weaker. As new white gangs emerge.
Bumperjack - your posts are excellent!

Who are the current commissioners within the AB?

Can Barry Mills & Tyler Bingham still operate the gang from within Supermax ADX?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 30th, 2017, 3:31 pm

Dman93, It's very hard to run anything behind ADX Super Max cell doors in Colorado. For any Gangs...Them too you mentioned "Barry Baron" Mills and T.D "The Hulk"Bingham are buried in super max. The Aryan Brotherhood is crippled due to the main Leaders being confined so tight in the Federal Prison System.
I just speak from years of experience my friend. I was a Gang member for many years. I got out of the SHU program in San Quentin's Death Row SHU in the adjustment center in 1995...The Comissioners in the California Prison System was Robert Blinky Griffin but he passed away last year from cancer. The Only Comissioner I know is John "Youngster" Stinson who is currently serving a Life sentence.Ive been out of California's prisons now for 22 years...I left the Aryan Brotherhood in good standing upon my release from my 20 years incarcerated and 13th prison in 2011...The" Brand" in California is Stronger than the federal faction of the gang...Even tho the founding state members are from California/the Feds and State Brothers run there own gangs independently. I hope that answered your question.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » July 3rd, 2017, 2:21 pm

It certainly does, sir. Thank you kindly.

I wonder why John Stinson was never moved to ADX, maybe he is? I checked and couldn't see where he was housed.

The truth be told, my fascination with the network is how organised and powerful it is with such little numbers. I'm in a work position within business that I feel I can learn from the way things are done. Not from a violence perspective but from an organisational role. I have always had a fascination with even the Italian Mafia. We're talking multi billion dollar empires built on structure, processes, all over the place and with hierarchy from the top down who all do their job. And the Machiavellianism that comes with being a member of the AB is also a strong business tool, when used appropriately.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 6th, 2017, 12:35 pm

I agree dman93, I walked the walk and talked the talk so to speak in the underworld organization. Now I do the same in the real world. Just with legal and right way to live as a citizen. It's different but your perspective has to change but your character also has to change from destructive ways of thinking, into thinking like Joe citizen.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » November 5th, 2017, 4:08 am

I found this fascinating that Tyler & Barry still control the gang from ADX Florence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1czk1FqBaM&t=1222s

Go to 25.20 and hear the officer say they still have a major part in operations from ADX.

The documentary in general is about Barry Mills. There isn't any video footage in circulation, but there is plenty of pics.

At 38.44 you can see Tyler Bingham having his mates back versus 2 blacks.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 8th, 2017, 2:44 pm

bumperjack wrote:I agree dman93, I walked the walk and talked the talk so to speak in the underworld organization. Now I do the same in the real world. Just with legal and right way to live as a citizen. It's different but your perspective has to change but your character also has to change from destructive ways of thinking, into thinking like Joe citizen.
You don't do shit. You are a mule snitch.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » November 24th, 2017, 3:44 am

Szczelec33 wrote:
bumperjack wrote:I agree dman93, I walked the walk and talked the talk so to speak in the underworld organization. Now I do the same in the real world. Just with legal and right way to live as a citizen. It's different but your perspective has to change but your character also has to change from destructive ways of thinking, into thinking like Joe citizen.
You don't do shit. You are a mule snitch.
I don't think so, son.

You exposed yourself as a prisoner of the SNY on another thread.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 24th, 2017, 3:45 pm

I think you need to get your facts straight:
https://www.prisoncensorship.info/artic ... divide-us/

If I have a sex crime on my record even thiugh it was when zi was only 24, never did anything against anyones will, wasnt even sex or physical, and turned i to a misdemeanor and had three cases adter two involved fighting snd hooliganism which I was sent up for they automatically if youre white recommend sny yards or out you there. its how youre fucking coward mentslities thst are causing this, the same hypocryte mentslity where half of you pimp or abuse women yet judge someone ekse because the fucking trash u,s. govt did. you are mules thst do what the u.s. govt imposes on someone even if its lies.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 24th, 2017, 3:57 pm

I am glad zimwas deported baxk to Poland because zi domt have to deal with this sort of trap and hate and self hate because of what a coward govt did and coward cop callers who after mutual combat called cops and put me in thst hell. I can start over. no sex offender. never even exists in eastern europe or anywhere beside anglo saxon countries. no cowards hypocrytes who werent therejudging me. fact is youre country is weak and cowardlyand id you go to poland youll seewhat real warriros are like. I didnt even care about fighting in no court rooms or trying to. tell any cops no put me on gp anyway. i just gave up long ago in that hell country. even now half the time i dont care. i have nothing to lose and fuk america and youre cowards cops mi,itary state three strike lawsand what exists there.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 24th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Why dont you fuk yourself you coward U.S. faggot. you and your country can die just like the arabs will make sure faggot bitch die die die die. your whole narion will just die like your wasted life in the prisons there and among spics and niggers and white trash which is what you probably are hick fsggot coward. I already pit some od your country,en in the hospital so come to poland bring your boys and well have a proper ustawka with legia pn knives bitch.

Learn what the word honor or ustawka means you criminal coward lying bitch. You baxkstabbing k ife when someone is turned in groupw coward criminal fucking sociopath bitch.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 25th, 2017, 8:21 am

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 25th, 2017, 1:41 pm

honostly man you shove this hooligan stuff down our throats so much frankly it makes alot of us dont care thats why nobody comments on it. im pretty sure you guys got an interesting culture ive seen a bad ass movie about it but thats not the way to do it. be humble

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » November 26th, 2017, 4:09 am

Ok, well that escalated quickly.

I'm only stating facts. You were on SNY for a specific reason that you wish to not reveal. I get that, I do.

And this whole hooligan fascination is an attempt to alter our thinking of you as a SNY frequenter to a tough guy. The image doesn't suit you.

Nobody is intimidated or scared of you.

I for one know you wouldn't talk to my face like this. I'd put a hole in your face in a heart beat, in...a....heartbeat, son.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » November 26th, 2017, 4:12 am

And, for the record, I'd like to declare I am not from America. I've been there once on business.

I'm Scottish and live in Australia.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 28th, 2017, 2:52 pm

You dont understand what it is like. How else would I not be broken? I was perseduted, discriminated against, made example (thats what they call their discriminations in thst lannd) for being Polish and born in a diff country. How would you feel when you yourself told the girl before meeting, where you backed out offirstmeet yet she (or at that time her moms cop friends who took over her profile) still added you and acted like they want you so bad saying no you wont wven talk to me anymore?? and simply was punished for liking or being attracted to younger girls and virtually nothing besides this yet you seepola ski get womuch respect for being called unlawful sexwith mi pnor when you didnt even do that andwhat happened in a hick county in uemrica aff tec you everywhere later in life and just for fighting bar cowards in group they gave you a atrike there and laterforchoking out a gypsy white trash who attacked you first gave youamulti yearprusons wntence and took your family's money they didnt earn in court (I was supposed to pay no restitutuon yet they charged). and kept you till max at 80 percent and deported you thus locking you up in immigration court months longer?

then. esides this women if ore tou, teen firls if ore tou, youve been if ored or simply didnt k ow how to act around them your whole life. You get punked sometimes in bars by other dudes and dont fight. lack the wh adter what happened in usa. how would you like ur life?

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 29th, 2017, 2:06 pm

they have a new book in poland called futbol for life and death on the movement:

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 8th, 2017, 10:50 am

See the difference between cops in Poland and usa, is that in Polans they are allowed to firsk and search with no provocstion other thsn their own suspicions.So if you are wesring hooligan or even soccer gear, they will do it and check you. If you are wearing any nationalistic or patriotic clothing or have such tatoos they willas well. Here is an example where they frisked a group who had ammunition and guns on them. and were doing robberies, below they talk about s group who either were preparing for na ustawka (soccer hooligan brawls) or using weapons in some way:
http://katowice.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/ ... id,tm.html

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 28th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Polish hools to the fuking max fuking muslims up:

thats real slavic polak power right there, fuk white power its all aboit slavic unity power. fuk monkeys.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 16th, 2018, 6:30 am

in california I was automatically put in pc jail tanks for my first offense a misdemeanor sex crime and after that adviced in prison to go to sny even though I was probably the most honorable person in there (if I wasnt a so I would have been labeled a hero like that guy who choked out the bum on a train but they never allow sex offenders any hero status or spotlight and lies and twists are always the result when they do anything honorable in Umerica: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v ... train.html and nd unlike that guy I was solidly in plain view attacked first by a homeless bum basically with 14 kids who didnt go to school or were supervised and selling drugs in my neighborhood).

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » April 3rd, 2018, 3:02 pm

Bro you a piece of shit. Your jacket has a sex crime.
Your word means nothing and fuck hooligans

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » April 7th, 2018, 6:02 am

You do know ao do many active gang members right? or the trafficking and pimping of teenage hos? ever heard of it? go talk to any banger in sacramento downtown mall. youre dreaming if you think im worse than any of your people or unique.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » April 7th, 2018, 6:14 am

LAResident,

Ever seen the movie Drive? About the getaway driver? Im like that dude and look kinda like him too. Youre like the guy that just got out whose chick he was banging.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » April 7th, 2018, 6:16 am

btw I may have that on my “jacket”but you probably have one snitching on your “jacket.” The second thing, I may have that on my jacket but I was 24, now Im 33 and I dont give a fuk about young chicks or trying to even talk to them online but if I see a 16-17 yr old that is fuking or hooking on a regular basis id be a customer in a second. i regret i didnt try to talk to any of them or their black gang pimps at the sac mall when i walked through there a couple times.