Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Re: Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,

Unread post by Apache » August 11th, 2015, 9:17 am

If anyone wants to read Mainline: Based on Some Real Shit or any of Glenn Langohrs prison books, PM me. I can give you a link for a free copy.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 11th, 2015, 2:08 pm

@Apache thanks but Ive read "Glenn Langohrs" Books, they are ok books, but a self proclaimed white "Shotcaller" is for me a hard to swallow asumption or accusation...Only because you just dont drive up to a prison when its on lock down and grab the keys for the whites when you don't know who the Shotcaller is at that prison or on that yard...You have guys on them lines who are Affilated and some non Affilated white dude is not going to do what he claims "Apache" so I'm kool...He is a good story teller but non-fiction from fiction for me is easy to distinguish.Me and Silent far as I know been threw some real shit...and personally been in prisons in California when the prison gangs ran the yards...In the 1980's Glenn dont even know or seen a real Aryan Brotherhood gang member. Anyhow Apache alot of his storys sound good but the real shit he never encountered...Thats my personal opinion...What you have to realize is the Affilated whites would not let a unaffiliated white dude have the keys to any yard unless he earned his respect by putting in work.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 11th, 2015, 2:36 pm

@Apache When I'm talking about "Real Shit" for whites in the California Prison System is when the Aryan Brotherhood were on the mainlines...I'm not saying he never been involved in shit in prison or anything.I'm telling you the self proclaimed Shotcaller shit just don't cut it with me.If He was Affilated with a white gang then he story would be more believable There are AB's who run shit from lockdown then you got "PEN1Skins" then you have individual wood cars with "Shotcallers"then you got some white dope dealer frim Orange County just comes to a prison and takes over.come on really.that isnt real shit...Anybody can tell storys and claim they were a "shotcaller" and make it believable to the reader, but far as fooling me know cant or wont happen. Thats all Im saying Apache.I know Glenn and He is good dude as far as I know but the position he plays is another story.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » August 11th, 2015, 3:27 pm

As well read as I am, I have never actually read any of his stuff! I have given some thought to picking up his book on the pelican bay riot! I have not because he probably was not even there! I could be wrong though. Anyhow that was basically between the Blacks and Surenos. I have always wondered what role if any the Whites and Nortenos played in that one. I believe what Bumperjack says to by the way! You dont just show up and take the keys! For us Northerners you will not run a yard unless you are 1. well schooled, 2. approved from up above, and carry yourself with respect! I have actually been part of a discussion on picking a successor to run a yard! I wont say where because that is not cool. Lets just say that there were two candidates. Both were warriors. Both were schooled. Both were affiliated with the higher ups. It came down to who was more levelheaded. I literally walked the track with the shotcaller and discussed both people with him. He felt that one of them would go to war as soon as he got the keys. Believe it or not that is not what we wanted. You should only go to war if absolutely necessary. This guy was out for blood for no reason and we both knew it! One of our main objectives is to have as many yards as possible too do our time on! We dont let the yard go up in flames unless their is a valid reason to do so! Anyhow, the more levelheaded one got the keys and things were just fine! I dont know much about the Whites but I am sure they have a similar protocall! Nobody just shows up and bulldogs their way up to the top. In prison anybody can get got and believe me they will if they step out of bounds! As for Glen langohlor, I dont know anything about him! I will say this he could be telling the truth or he may just be writing good stories to sell lots of books. There has got to be a lot of people out there who have done time with him who can confirm or deny his credentials!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 11th, 2015, 3:52 pm

@Silent I have read 2 of His books he read mine and we both left reviews on each others books alot is real and then there is the part that is a "story line" Yes the whites @Silent are "similiar" as who is going to have the keys and have the respect by reputation, What work and and what prison by whom for whom so on and so on...You have to have been schooled properly & well...Your car is what you drive up into first when you arrive at a new prison...this guys is from "Orange County" so he is under the Shotcaller from O.C when he drove up to that prison...Know he has never been to Pelican Bay silent but writes a book about it he is basically a "story teller" he did 10 years on 2 or 3 terms and parole violations he never gangbanged or was a gangmember in prison or out...I believe he claims that position in his storys to make himself the main Character and sell books...there are. Woods in every prison that have some pretty big reputations and know white guy is going to drive up to a prison on lock down and fanangle the keys Unless he is AB Affilated, PEN1SKIN or NLR or Affilated...with any of them 3 Clicks...period...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 11th, 2015, 4:58 pm

I figured some of his stuff is made up. At least he has been to prison though. To be honest I am not really into fiction. I just like it plain, simple and real! I like the fact that he reviewed your book though. That is cool! One of these days I will check out some of his stuff! I guess you can't knock dude for writing a good book. As long as people have an understanding that some stuff is made up it is OK!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 11th, 2015, 5:16 pm

@Silent he is a Christian also and yes He been to prison and I'm not to sure he puts anything out there fiction he claims it's all non- fiction true. But I really don't have a problem with that because it's what sells his books...I believe only the truth because it's what sets us free.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 12th, 2015, 4:20 pm

@HighwayA4...Woods run in county cars,I.E (Inland Empire) O.C(Orange County)SFV,SGF Co.Co.County and so on. If a wood pulled up to a prison and He was the only one from his county on the yard what is likely to happen is the closest county to his county would put him in there car and school him, check his paperwork and so on.Everyone is accounted for, and its how it's worked for close to 50 years or so. I hope that answered your question?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 14th, 2015, 3:52 am

bumperjack wrote:Woods in every prison that have some pretty big reputations and know white guy is going to drive up to a prison on lock down and fanangle the keys Unless he is AB Affilated, PEN1SKIN or NLR or Affilated...with any of them 3 Clicks...period...
I don't know Glenn Langohr in person, but I did read most of his books. I think – and heard – that he is affiliated with PENI, but keeps it behind. At some points he does lie about PENI. For example he claims 737 would mean you are from OC. Thats not true. It is the Code for PDS, PENI Death Squad. So, I believe he does that to hold his gang affiliation behind. There are some characters he mentions in his books that are PENI. So, I believe he really is PENI affiliated. But on the other hand some things seem to be made up. Unfortunately :lol: I have never been to California prisons, so I can't tell you why I believe some is made up. Just a feeling.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 7:24 am

@Hungry wolf,Glenn isn't a bad dude, he is actually a wood who has turned his life around, whether he is affilated or not I'm not sure...but if He was He would definitely write about His ties...Its possible he knows a few(PEN1) because he is from O.C, but He is not a "SKINHEAD" as far as I know...He has done time in California Prisons for sure: only he knows what he experienced!?! all we can do is believe it or not.There is part of His writing I believe is "story telling" But He has a clean & Sober house. I believe there making it out to be a pilot on T.V. so he is making strides and I want to keep positive with talking or thinking about Glenn.I think personally he is a good writer fiction or non fiction.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 2:39 pm

This is to everyone on Streetgangs who is interested in "California Prison Politics" Personally I paroled from San Quentin's Adjustment Center in 1995...To this day I have a homeboy in Corcoran & a homeboy in San Quentin that I communicate with and believe me prison politics have changed drastically... the respect isn't there anymore like it use to be! groups/Cars are out of control big time...My homeboy is a wood and my other homeboy is Mexican and were gangbanged on the streets, there both gang members but I will say what gangs that are apart of...they sit down when they pew know true story,there is slot of theft that goes on and alot of division, the big homies are being slowly but surely let of the SHU programs by a step down program now... there being released to level 4 prisons "Maximum Security Prisons" So alot of things your hearing is true.I can't answer specific questions at this time.Silent it's not the same when we were in Prison the Politics have been slowly been being Violated with no repercussions.I'm talking in General so this means "ALL CARS" I have been slowly informed of all the changes. So just a heads up...To all...You can go to CDCR website and type in step down progam and see what Im talking about.with respect BJ

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 2:57 pm

Sorry about the bad grammer... they the inmates sit down when they pee.My homeboys been doing time in California Prisons for 30 plus years they are in the mix...and slowly over the years I been home they been encouraging me to live the straight and narrow path, and I do!!! but 38 years I gangbanged, 20 years in prison...I still have love from loved ones...who there with doesn't concern anyone. but they are very good sources of a out of control prison system...alot of things happen...division....disrespect....theft...and just alot of really stupid shit...Silent things have changed. I'm talking in General, but this is not just woods I'm referring to. things are either going to get better or worse.time will tell. We might be witnessing more riots in California Prisons. Time will tell what direction the Politics will travel right now there unravelled.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 3:17 pm

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/rehabilitation/s ... ogram.html

The past 30 years have seen dramatic changes in California's prison system. Between 1980 and 2006 the adult prison population increased more than sevenfold. The number of prisons also increased from 12 to 33.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 14th, 2015, 4:45 pm

I know! I hear about it all the time! I got numerous people in various institutions as well! The last one that got exact words were, "Bro, the politics are all messed up now". He told me they were smashing people for simple domestics! I for one can't stand a punk ass that hits a woman, but to remove them for that, wow! That was unheard of in my era! I to have heard of them stepping people down as well! There are a lot of law suits and pressure to stop giving people indeterminate SHU sentences. You got people back there that have not had a celli or been outside except for that half ass yard in decades! Eventually most go home at some point though. Can you imagine how anti social some of them become. Yikes! I say let everyone out but separate the opposing groups! Why not?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 5:24 pm

@Silent Here is my breakdown of what has happened. The Prison Population today is remarkably different from the prison population a Century ago.

The changing demographics have played a critical role in altering how the "Convict Code" provides governance to the criminal underworld. These changes explain why the foremost governance mechanism weakened substantially over the span of two decades I been out of California Prison System.The Code became ineffective because there were more inmates, more violent offenders, more first time inmates, and mostly more young inmates. There was also a radical shift in ethnic and racial background of inmates.

Each of these demographic changes is associated with a weaking of decentralized governance mechanisms that rely on reputations.

As the Convict Code became ineffective, violence increased, and inmates sought new ways to protect themselves, there property, and the underground economy.Things began to unravel homie seriously out of control.

While the Prison System grew in size and divesity it did not grow older. The resident population was becoming younger! Young people create problems for the Norms. To understand the effect of younger inmates inexperienced in prison meant that they don't know or follow the "Convict Code."

In 2011 more than 11,000 inmates were under the age of 25 and they entered the California Prison System. In 2007 there were more than 170,000 inmates and by 2012 there were 33 prisons.

Remember the Pespi Generation? Well now that is why the prison system is what it is today, younger inmates have no respect for older inmates...and instead of disciplining them,that's another story Silent.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 14th, 2015, 5:46 pm

They should separate all the opposing gangs if they're being released on the mainline level four yards. It's going to be crazy if they don't. Nuestra Familia members and Emeros will be going at it like crazy during the first wave of people being released.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 5:54 pm

@Silent, Yes I agree with you on domestic a punk who puts his hands on a woman is a coward real men, walk away!!!

I experienced same shit with them youngsters in Nevada prisons... and spanked a few...
Just like on hear No Respect for Reputations any longer.

A few on here got "no respect" for the game any longer, and you can't spank anyone over or under a keyboard...

Prisons are out of control alot of the older convicts are going to "SNY" yards because its a ypungster system like CYA all over again.

My homeboy in SQ told me that just the other day on the phone. Much L&R BJ

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 6:00 pm

@Apache the CDCR will not put the AB/EME on any other yards they will have there own level 4 yards believe that NF/BGF (NLR) & (NS) will also be on there apparent allied yards...There are six prison gangs and they are very serious individual's and they will not mix them up.believe that are people will expire.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 14th, 2015, 7:04 pm

That sounds about right BJ! Them youngsters are running wild! Lol @ the spanking comment. I had some serious words with one of my own over beating his girl! I got no respect for all of that! Back then you couldn't remove them though. I am not sure if you should be able to now. I am in favor of breaking them off some proper discipline though. In my experience the ones that beat their women usually end up DO's. My theory is they are selfish bastards that got no love for anyone! Your lady is an extension of you. She is the eyes in the back of your head. She has access to you at your most unaware and relaxed moments. She can take your money. She can burn you bad with your so called Brothers! If you treat her right she will have your back when no one else does. If you abuse her, well you will probably get played by her in some form or fashion. I never would trust a woman beater. They are cowards and they abuse the one who is closest to them. Just imagine what they will do to you when something happens. Probably rat or run! Anyways, yeah I agree, no way they ever let the NF and EME walk the same yards again. If they did it would be a bloodbath! CDC knows this. Them dudes are very serious! As serious as it gets. That is their life! There is no such thing as change or following a different path of peace!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 7:38 pm

@Silent yes you are right my brother and homie...My wife is a old homegirl and she has my back and my respect and strength. Also she is a gift from God. Them dang youngsters are off the hook you see the respect level there is none the Convict Code has expired...as you know they only have a CYA down south and DeWitt Nelson in Stockton all the youngsters infiltrated "CDCR" My Homeboy is a "Shotcaller" and My other Homeboy is a "Shotcaller" and as you know I was also for 23 years...but it's hard to control the masses the prison gangs lost control along time ago.See you can spank them go to the hole and nothing changes...So I thought I would just put it out there like it is.No sugar coating it.LOL peaceout BJ

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 14th, 2015, 7:40 pm

I'm interested in why they weren't disciplined bumberjack? Because the world is crazy now.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 7:47 pm

@VictoriousHTZ...You can only discipline so many before you lose all your good soldiers... There is power in Numbers...being a leader and real Shotcaller for many years... as I was for many years... you have to respect numbers...There is no more respect in prison because every time you send a good soldier on a punk ass youngster you lose a good and bad soldier bad outweigh good so do the math.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 14th, 2015, 8:04 pm

I can relate to that on the street. Many good homies are gone. We see what's left...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 14th, 2015, 8:33 pm

YES IT RELATES TO THE STREETS, BECAUSE ITS WERE IT STARTS...IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN THE FREE WORLD YOU BETTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT OR ELSE BECOME A SATISTIC... PERIOD

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » August 15th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Interesting thread. Very informative.

My pops is a Sureno, did 25yrs total, Donovan, Blythe, Jamestown, Susanville, etc etc. He's from a barrio here in So Cal.
He broke it down to me like this. Everyone, including average Joes, are considered 'Southsiders' - if you're from SoCal.
Even your avg Chicano cholo who gets busted is a SouthSider..

BUT a true blue Sureno is someone that's been down the system, earned their stripes, walks the mainline, gets with the program, etc etc.

Every Sureno is a SouthSider but not every SouthSider is a SURENO. The shit is earned, not given.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 4:19 pm

@Adobo, yes that sounds like he told you the real deal!!! your pops...Just the same as a white dude who goes to prison he is just a caucasian until he becomes a wood!Thats earned also, battle tested...I done 20 years in 13 prisons myself done time with many Sureno's...There is a few of us on here that has done time...With Respect BJ...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 15th, 2015, 4:36 pm

There is a lot to that definition. I will expand on it a little more though. For my people a Norteno is someone who comes from a Varrio! He is a street soldier and a gang member! A Northerner is an inmate that is unaffiliated on the streets but is willing to ride with his Northern Raza while in prison. There are a lot of those types of people found amongst both Nortenos and Surenos. It gets confusing because the CDC and other groups will simply refer to us as Northerners or Southerners. That is true from a simple classification standpoint. There is a difference amongst us though.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 4:51 pm

@Silent good synopsis, yes you explain it well...we become Peckerwood's only by the work we put in...you have to be recruited to become affilated with any of our gangs...you can't just say I wanna be a gang member lol...yes there are things within our groups that the prison officials really don't differentiates they just label a Northern Mexican and a Southerner...same with non affilated whites who are not "woods" or gang members.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 15th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Man I just lost a long well written post! That's what happens when I type with my phone! Anyhow to me "wood" refers to whites in prison. They are not from a prison gang like the AB! They are willing to stand up for their race and fight though. Whether or not they have to earn their stripes before using that title I don't know? I will let you answer that one BJ! I have never encountered a White gang on the streets that call themselves "woods" though. In San Jose I have come across a few skinhead groups though. I could see how Adobo's father could see himself as being a true blue Sureno only if he earned that title. As I stated above that is not the way we really look at it though. A Norteno or Sureno is a street gang member. A Northerner or Southerner is an unaffiliated Hispanic that decides he is going to ride with his people while in prison. It happens all the time. Amongst Hispanics you might not gangbang on the streets but once you enter into prison you click up based on your geography. I have to say this, once you call yourself a northerner you are agreeing to function and abide by all rules put in place. That includes getting off in a riot! You can't simply sit on the sidelines and not involve yourself. You will get removed for that. I have seen small groups of Whites and Blacks not involve themselves in riot situations. They were not affiliated. Amongst Hispanics about 99% of the prison population is affiliated.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 6:22 pm

@Silent yes a Peckerwood is like a Norteno or Sureno they are Soldiers for the Aryan Brotherhood they are battle tested warriors and are consider gang members to LE but we don't look at a wood as a affilated gang member a affilated white is a "Skin" or AB or PEN1 or NLR or Not to many people know about Family Affilated Irish Mafia they are from Co.Co.County and affilated with the Aryan Brotherhood. Them are the five affilated white gangs but to be a wood means you already have earned that title by removing rats,child molesters and been involved in riots the title is earned.Just a white guy who comes to prison cannot become a wood unless he gets involved in removals and Riots.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 6:40 pm

My Bad four affilated white gangs that I know of in the California Prison System.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Yes a "Peckerwood" has to earn that title just like political ink lightning bolts Swastika's and etc. But yes they stand up for the white race a wood will go to war a wood is already battle tested it has to be earned.but yes silent you are right homie.