Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Re: Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,

Unread post by Adobo » August 24th, 2015, 6:40 pm

I hear that Silent..
That would suck to be locked down. I just saw on Lokcup a few nights ago when COs at Corcoran were stabbed. They locked down all the SouthSiders in the entire system. That had to of sucked.

Interesting tho, they were showing these negros that one was straight and called up w/ a transsexual? I always thought that was taboo? Are blacks more open to that? Both dudes were from Compton but they (blacks) seemed okay w/ it?!?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » August 24th, 2015, 7:37 pm

I seen that episode before! Some blacks bone them dudes! Not rape but their car is a little different when it comes to that kind of stuff. It is strictly forbidden for us. No homosexual activity period! No exceptions! Every group in prison has slightly different rules. I am not saying that most blacks do that because they dont . the difference is they can if they want to!

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » August 24th, 2015, 11:05 pm

My stepdad did a stretch in federal prison for being accessory to a bank robbery.

He told me a story once of a stone cold killer, a 'made' big homie from a olden well respected barrio here in L.A (Harpys)

Said that dude was feared. BUT he was a tecate and loved to slam. Well one day they (Sur) couldn't find him on the yard and went looking for him and found him passed out from his shooting up...passed out with his pants down wearing PINK GIRL PANTYS.

True story, my stepdad was blown away. Dude was a killer but a flamer. I don't remember what he said happened to dude but that story ALWAYS stuck with me. :shock:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 11:23 am

The black car is alot different they have alot of different politics then the "Whites and Hispanics" That is forbidden in most cars "homosexuality" but not all of them. @Adobo all the "big homies" are all stone cold killers...I can only speak for the original 4 prison gangs on that one.AB/EME/NF/BGF...that is why they hold the reputation that they do.alot of the big homies are tecate most are feared and respected.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » August 25th, 2015, 2:00 pm

So Bumper, who is the whites most hated enemigo? Blacks?

I've seen a lot of riots on YouTube, and seems like whites were consistently getting off w/ the blacks. Is it a culturally difference or racists thing? Or just politics?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 3:40 pm

@Adobo,I would say "Blacks" just over the years it's been many wars (Black Vs. White)and even to this day the riot in Folsom on 8/12/15 were they killed long time BGF member Hugo Pinell...That was the last "White & Black" Riot on a Maximum Security yard. The Racial makeup of the Gangs are what they are today! and the animosity still exist from the gangs from past to present...California is a racially divided state! I would say for 50 some years now...We will see more riots and bloodshed to come from the higher level inmates being released from the Security Housing Units...

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » August 25th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Another question that's always pegged me was the subject of domestic violence?

I know LOTS of dudes are in jail because of that and why is that not considered in the same category as rape/molestation etc? I never understood why politics 'accepted' that as a passable offense?

IMO, a DV person is just as low as a rat or chomo. I can't stand when guys put their hands on women. But apparently is an acceptable offense?

Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 25th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Back when I was doing time it was not liked but it was accepted. I got into a real good verbal with one of my own over that! We probably would have thrown hooks if it were anywhere else! The latest word that I got from a Homie that just out is it not OK anymore for the Northern car! I will say this, its punk ass behavior but its not on the level of rape! That is something else entirely! In my opinion rapist got to go and woman beaters should catch a beat down for being pussys! That's just me though!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Well on the DV side whats even worse are dudes in prison usually for life for not beating women but killing them for whatever reason? I personally do not tolerate crimes on kids,women & older senior citizens it's forbidden in my eyes! Domestic Violence doesn't even hold a candle to woman who have been killed by men...there are guys in California Prison for killing there own mothers,sisters,grandmothers and so on! I look at guys who have killed woman a certain way! but not to judge because only God is in that business. I guess guys who target woman have some serious issues...real men do not put there hands on woman period.I had a cellie in Nevada doing life without the possibility of parole for killing this girl with a hammer because she didn't want to be with him.So it just shows you how sick some are I believe it's a illness.Because it's not normalcy to commit a crime like that.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » August 25th, 2015, 6:16 pm

What happens to guys that are hearing impaired? Paralyzed? Mental? Etc..

When racial shit pops off, are they excempt? Or casualties of war? Do they go SNY?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 25th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Nobody messes with them! They are exempt and off limits! That would be the same as beating up a kid, woman or child! You do something like that and everybody is going to try and get you! Its the act of a coward plain and simple!

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 26th, 2015, 7:45 pm

What are some examples of how riots went down while you guys were doing time? I understand you need to keep the location and names out of it, but I just want to know what causes riots, really. Like a drug debt, over territory on the yard, etc. What are some scenarios you can come up with? Doesn't need to be specific, I just want to get a better idea of how something on that scale would go down.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 26th, 2015, 9:09 pm

ALOT OF things can set off riots, boundaries can be crossed, a fist fight, disrespect...many different things can set off a riot...old riots even can kick off a new Riot because of differences...I will let Silent weigh in...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 27th, 2015, 4:01 am

No specifics, but in my life experience: interfering with another mans hustle at his job assignment! Not respecting the boundaries, not respecting another man which causes everyone to get involved!

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 12th, 2015, 10:10 am

I'm late to this thread but will expound upon it. I'll start off by stating Silent & BJ have done an outstanding job of educating the uninitiated into the intricacies of gang affiliated prison life.

First & foremost, I'll begin this with a caveat, I'm currently not in a position to confirm or identify my affiliations, experience or knowledge of anything stated in my comments &/or those of others.

1. A distinction needs to made when we refer to prison, there's County Jail (in California), California State Prison, Federal Prison & other (outside of California) State Prisons. Some of the questions are blurring State Prison, County Jail & Federal Prison together. For simplicity, when I refer to Jail & Prison it is in direct relation to California.

2. Prison is boring, I like to say, an hour of boredom & 5 minutes of intense fear. Don't confuse fear as a weakness, you can't have courage without fear. I will state that most of the offensive violence is dictated out of fear due to self preservation.

3. Race is a common denominator but is used as a means of control. Race is not an absolute which has already been addressed in previous comments.

4. Perception is reality, this is undisputed fact. If you're perceived as weak, you'll be treated as such. If you're perceived as strong, you'll receive your due respect. This also entails its own complications.

5. Prison politics filter onto the streets as a form of control, but if money is involved exceptions have & will be made.

6. There's discussion about race & gang riots, I will tell you that you're more likely to get "hit" by your homeboy before an outsider. If an outsider were to move on you, your whole car would be obligated to defend & retaliate against the aggressors.

7. You will be vetted as soon as you hit the system. Usually it'll be in a holding cell. Be cautious of what you say & do. Those asking questions report to two different masters, shot callers & Law Enforcement Officers (LEO). They have no loyalties to you, they are probing to see if you're a fish or a shark.

8. No one will do you favors unless you're vetted. Even then, by that time you've done more than can be returned. Favors, tattoos, drugs, paperwork, etc. come at a price.

-Me: you owe me for that art, when are you going to settle up & come correct?
-You: you said you got me, it was free. You offered it & I excepted.
-Me: I don't do shit for free. You owe me!
-[Driver] - Me: I've got an issue with the "new guy". Driver: what's the problem? Me: He's ran up debt & has refused to pay. [Driver & Shot Caller] discuss the situation.
-A representative (torpedo) from your hood/county/set will tip you off; this has all been planned prior. They will inform you that there's an issue that you need settle or you're leaving; with holes.

9. Being stabbed is a statement not only to you but everyone else. Once a decision is made & the act is carried out there's no turning back. Everyone must live with the ramifications of what just took place. Shot Callers will be scrutinized for their ability to program with the yard by their peers, to include LEO's; Homeboys must decide & choose-you, me, greater good &/or going home. What your Homeboys decide mostly depends on their current situation, there's no malice involved, everyone wants to go home.

10. In summery, prison is boring, everyone has time on their hands. You can get stabbed for not sharing your spread (a mixture of chips & noddles mixed together with what is at hand). Perception rules everything, I see you as weak, I'll take advantage of you so others don't take advantage of me. You're weak & start a fight with me, I smash you just short of killing you so you're a walking testament to my abilities...so others view me as strong. Pride in your heritage is used as a means to control you, to keep me high while I'm in solitary...so I can escape my isolation.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 12th, 2015, 5:01 pm

@Diegodog,good follow-up on this thread which is totally on point, basically it's "predator or prey" folks!
I been in Juvenile Hall recently schooling youngsters on what to expect when they hit the reception center in State Prison which is DVI Tracy is were they go and so on. I'm working for a non profit organization that basically tells these kids the cold hard facts about prison life & Gang Life... basically because there on there way to "Big Boy Prison" My organization is Gang Awareness & Prevention we have a program called Inside/Out we go inside the Youth Detention Facility (Juvenile Hall ) and follow them outside to help them finish school and find jobs or training upon there release from incarceration. "Diegodog" I respect your opinion not to mention any affiliations or were and when and how much time you done! As for me,I'm done with the lifestyle so have no axes to grind with anyone.And I'm careful to mention names and incidents with dates and places.Thanks for your input cause its the real deal input on this thread much L&R BJ Author/Mentor and a ambassador for Christ.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 12th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Good post Diego Dog! I especially like point #6! You are absolutely more likely to get hit by your own! That has become a problem of epic proportions amongst my Northerners! They run such a strict, ridgid program that not everyone can handle fictioning like that! I think it leads to some abuses for sure! Trust me it gets real old real fast having to wake up early everyday, constantly having to wear boots " even to take a leak at night", constant guard duty and exercise, no drug use period! It's crazy! Most prison cars don't function like that. They have basically turned being a Norteno into to being in the Military! A lot of Homies can't or won't do it 100%. They try and give it 95% and its not enough. They critique and monitor your ever move. I personally thrived in that environment because I loved to exercise and learn all that was set in front of me. I used to laugh inside at the slouchy lazy ass Homies. They would try and hussle other people and get away with half stepping their program. It would always end up in serious discipline for them and sometimes removals! We probably are the only group out there that will make one of their own run 14 laps for 14 days straight or bust out a 2000 word essay, 5 lines per line on the topic of the rule that they broke! Other groups let one on ones happen. We just break them off real proper DP. If that don't work we dispose of them with a vicious removal. Usually they get their face later open with a razor and a good ass beating as well. Sometimes they will even poke holes in you if its a bad enough offense! My advice to you youngsters, stay far away from all that! Why not just handle your business as a man on the streets? Prison is extremely boring. Imagine being locked in a cell a day. Your Homies order you to not take a nap. Just sit by your cell door ready to pounce on an enemy if the CO's mistakenly open your cell door at the same time as an adversaries. That is what prison is really like. Basically being bored out of your mind. Playing war with each other! For the most part nothing happens. Every now and then that boredom is shattered with moments of quick, extreme violence! Crazy as it may sound but most days are spent counting enemy forces and observing each other! It just big waste of time! Peace out, Silent!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 14th, 2015, 9:23 am

A big waste of time. Nicely put silent :mrgreen:

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » October 23rd, 2015, 10:27 am

Is meditation widely practiced by members of prison gangs?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 23rd, 2015, 11:46 am

Very seldom! I once took a yoga class in prison. We meditated and stretched a lot! There were 3 skin heads in there and they were into it! I was just bored and wanted to stretch my body!

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » November 28th, 2015, 3:10 pm

What are the usual workout routines for each group/race? Like which types of exercises do you do? Does it vary from the yard and in the cell? (include sets and reps if you can)

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » November 28th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Routines definitely vary. If your slammed down in a cell your options are very limited. Us Nortenos love our Burpies! One thing that sets us apart from other groups is we do them lined up in cadence! When you watch lockup on MSNBC and see these large groups of Hispanics taking over a corner of a yard, that is us! Burpies can be done in a wide variety of ways. The most basic is the simple up down. I got to the point where I could do 500 straight non stop! My favorite is the 22 count burpie. It's 5 scissor kick pushups in a row. Your partner runs in place while you bust down. You go back and forth. I would hit 100 straight 3 times a week. It takes about 45 minutes to complete 100. Another variation is 44 counts. That 10 scissor kick pushups equal 1. That's only for real fit soldiers! In California they took all the weights away in the early 90's. This leads to different kinds of work outs. My personal routine varied day by day. Burpies happened 3 days a week. I would also run on in between days. 40 lap or ten mile runs were common! Dips, I would do 40 sets of 20! Pull ups, 3 times a week. 30 sets 8 on each set. Wide grip, reverse grip and close grip. I got to were I could hit 32 straight in one set. Sit ups, I would do 700, 3 times a week. All positions, front, oblique, and leg lifts! Where it gets interesting is how you hit the areas where you need weights. For arms, I would fill water bags or curl chairs. I would do arm circles about a 1000 at a time for shoulders. I would also use water bags or garbage cans as well. Lots of calisthenics. Squats with no weights, lunges, mountain climbers! Most evenings I would tick off between 500 and 1000 pushups just for extra conditioning. I really likes putting my feet on a chair to hit my upper chest. Sometimes we would have someone lay on a table and we would bench the table with them on it. It's all about creativity in prison. You can do triceps on dip bars. You can hang backwards to hit your back. You can hit shoulders by doing hand stand pushups.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » December 4th, 2015, 10:16 pm

Awesome, I'm gonna try doing that at home. How did you normally get your protein in prison? Were there any secret recipes that you guys used to maximize those gains?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » December 6th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Honestly I don't recommend Burpies on the streets. Weight lifting is much better. You should do cardio 3 times a week. If you want to do Burpies then its OK. The problem is you will be hitting the same muscle group over and over. Burpies are great for burning fat and giving you stamina. My street routine is very different than my prison routine. I like to blast each muscle group with tons of reps and various exercises. My favorite supplements are creating, whey protein, muti vitamins, vitame E and C everyday! Eating right and getting as close to 8 hours sleep is crucial to. It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. Diet and rest are crucial! Of course in prison its hard to eat right. I always had Homies that worked in the kitchen. After their shift they would bring back food and we would add it to ramen noodles to make a spread. I don't advise that on the streets either. Stick to fish, chicken breast, lots of fruits and vegetables!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 7th, 2015, 5:56 pm

Thats true rest is essential (8 hours)and Silent is right about cardio three times a week.That is the minimum "90 minutes" a week.I do burpies every once in awhile.Yes my routine is also different from Prison to the streets...I'm already good size so I also do lots of reps...Silent check out your email as my video came out two days ago homie, much Love &Respects your brother in Christ... BJ

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » December 8th, 2015, 12:43 pm

Hey right BJ! I will look tonight!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2015, 2:33 pm

The population of CA prisons has changed in the last 10 years, because the PC population out numbers the GP population.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 21st, 2015, 5:59 pm

Alonso,I'm not sure we're you got that statistic? but even though they have that many "drop outs" and drop out gangs on the SNY. I'm not buying that statistic!
Even though yes the last 10 years things have changed. At that rate? I'm not to sure them are correct statistics. I have a homeboy in Corcoran SHU and another in San Quentin!!! So I know how drastically things have changed. Political as well! But the PC population does not out number the General Population, even though the numbers are big I agree.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » December 26th, 2015, 1:24 pm

I agree with Bumperjack! The numbers of PC will never outpace the GP numbers! To "Hang it up" and check into a PC yard means you are giving up on your gang ties! That is something not to be taken lightly! Gang members spend their whole lives building up a name and a reputation! They dont usually give that up unless something really foul happens to them or they F-up in some way! Think about it, it's a lifetime of who you are and your identity! you do not just flush all that down the toilet for no reason. Yes, there are a lot more PC yards now days but if it were to overtake GP that would mean that society as a whole was giving up on gangbanging! If that was the case less crime would be occurring! Personally, i think it has a lot more to do with the culmination of 5 decades of hardcore warfare! Some of them 1st and 2nd generation prison gang members are still around and functioning. Not many but a few. The game is only getting tougher. Rules and politics are more difficult to navigate. Sentences are getting longer. The CDC is putting a lot of effort into presenting debriefing as the only way out! When these youngsters get into the penitentiary they realize this! Try sitting in isolation for a decade or more. After a while you will realize that all your homies have forgotten about you. No letters, no visits, No contact! I could see a lot of them caving in after a prolonged stay in the SHU! In my opinion only the ones that have no other options stick it out! They are the indeterminate sentence and life without parole crowd! They got nothing to gain by hanging it up. Instead they continue on the path that they choose because it equals money, power and respect for them! Brutal truth right there! A lot of Nortenos drop out because #1 the rules are ridiculously strict. Its hard to function like that everyday all day 24/7! Because of this they are asked to hit their own at high rates! It fosters a lot resentment in a lot of soldiers! They feel they should be going to war with Surenos, not perpetually cleaning house on their own for petty BS! #2 Being a Norteno in prison equals being outnumbered at least 3 to 1 in most places. If you plan on making a career out of gangbanging you will end up in the SHU no doubt! There is no other way around it! Conflict will come to you and you will be forced to put in work! Eventually you will be faced with an indeterminate SHU program! That is the true end result of this life as a Northside soldier! If you think that you are going to just cruise through multiple prison sentences and never get tested, I feel for you! Some learn the hard way others can just read my message here and change their life right now. I am sure it is the same for other groups as well! Brutal truth being spit right here! I dont say this to disrespect my people. If this is the life you want then by all means follow the path. Just realize where it will lead! Satan is the father of all lies! To me its all smoke and mirrors! Truth is you will end up dead or in the Pen for life! that is the reality that you need to embrace if you want this life! Peace out and God bless everyone!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 19th, 2016, 8:23 am

That is the truth,Jesus said seek the truth and the truth will set you free and free indeed you will be.The road that is broad and wide leads to destruction and the God of this World is the Prince of darkness,Master of deception & Father of Lies...The 33 prisons in California have alot of youngsters! the first and second generation prison gang members are getting out of the SHU programs now and getting there validations lifted off of them. My big homie called me from Corcoran last week he hasnt been on a phone for 26 years.I was in San Quentin with him on our AC yard, "20" years ago! He told me alot has changed over the last 10,15,20 years...Good follow up post silent...Its a never ending cycle/ game, until you end up dead or incarcerated for life! just like my homie silent mentioned above, get a grip and change your life before its to late. By the way my big homie has 4 life sentences, he will never be physical free.stay up or stay down because somebody always will get there clown! Find the narrow path that leads to life. Which is having a Savior from that destructive lifestyle His name is Jesus Christ. Be set free from the bondage of sin.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » May 7th, 2016, 2:43 am

silentwssj wrote:I agree with Bumperjack! The numbers of PC will never outpace the GP numbers! To "Hang it up" and check into a PC yard means you are giving up on your gang ties! That is something not to be taken lightly! Gang members spend their whole lives building up a name and a reputation! They dont usually give that up unless something really foul happens to them or they F-up in some way! Think about it, it's a lifetime of who you are and your identity! you do not just flush all that down the toilet for no reason. Yes, there are a lot more PC yards now days but if it were to overtake GP that would mean that society as a whole was giving up on gangbanging! If that was the case less crime would be occurring! Personally, i think it has a lot more to do with the culmination of 5 decades of hardcore warfare! Some of them 1st and 2nd generation prison gang members are still around and functioning. Not many but a few. The game is only getting tougher. Rules and politics are more difficult to navigate. Sentences are getting longer. The CDC is putting a lot of effort into presenting debriefing as the only way out! When these youngsters get into the penitentiary they realize this! Try sitting in isolation for a decade or more. After a while you will realize that all your homies have forgotten about you. No letters, no visits, No contact! I could see a lot of them caving in after a prolonged stay in the SHU! In my opinion only the ones that have no other options stick it out! They are the indeterminate sentence and life without parole crowd! They got nothing to gain by hanging it up. Instead they continue on the path that they choose because it equals money, power and respect for them! Brutal truth right there! A lot of Nortenos drop out because #1 the rules are ridiculously strict. Its hard to function like that everyday all day 24/7! Because of this they are asked to hit their own at high rates! It fosters a lot resentment in a lot of soldiers! They feel they should be going to war with Surenos, not perpetually cleaning house on their own for petty BS! #2 Being a Norteno in prison equals being outnumbered at least 3 to 1 in most places. If you plan on making a career out of gangbanging you will end up in the SHU no doubt! There is no other way around it! Conflict will come to you and you will be forced to put in work! Eventually you will be faced with an indeterminate SHU program! That is the true end result of this life as a Northside soldier! If you think that you are going to just cruise through multiple prison sentences and never get tested, I feel for you! Some learn the hard way others can just read my message here and change their life right now. I am sure it is the same for other groups as well! Brutal truth being spit right here! I dont say this to disrespect my people. If this is the life you want then by all means follow the path. Just realize where it will lead! Satan is the father of all lies! To me its all smoke and mirrors! Truth is you will end up dead or in the Pen for life! that is the reality that you need to embrace if you want this life! Peace out and God bless everyone!
What percentage of Norteno soildiers falter from the Norte program?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 3rd, 2016, 8:22 pm

Over 50%