70 Inmates Riot at New Folsom One Dead

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

70 Inmates Riot at New Folsom One Dead

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 9:01 am

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: 70 Inmates Riot at New Folsom One Dead

Unread post by silentwssj » August 13th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Wow, I am surprised it took this long to kill him. He was a rapist! I don't know how in the hell he was able to become BGF and not get killed for being a rapist! He was definitely a high profile guy!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 13th, 2015, 12:34 pm

The fuck is up with that? Is this normal? I heard of TRG going in for rape too with no repercussions.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 1:11 pm

@Silent well they stabbed him in 1984 in old Folsom when it was a level 4 Maximum security prison, that piece of trash was locked up for 50 years, they finally stabbed him to death yesterday!!! He was actually born in Nicaragua in 1945, and raped some woman in San Francisco in 1964...was a pretty big riot...I live only 15 miles from Folsom. My Wife asked me last night if I heard the news about the riot at Folsom and I said no..So then I watched it on our local news channel.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 1:13 pm

His nickname was "Yogi Bear" He killed a CO in Soledad also...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 1:17 pm

@Silent because he was locked up for alot of years in the SHU... I believe he was in PBSP for 23 years...They tried to kill Him in 1984 in Folsom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 1:43 pm

@Silent from what I understand he was locked up in Security Housing Unit's for 43 years Nobody could get at him.They tried in 1984...So believe me he had a target on him for many years...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 13th, 2015, 3:27 pm

How did he become BGF is what .I want to know? Either they don't check paperwork or they just don't care, Lol!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 4:21 pm

@Silent you got to remember the year the BGF was founded "1966"he was an "original member" and back then they didn't check paperwork...So he slid through the shuffle and they tried to kill Him in 1984. He is dead now though.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 5:06 pm

@Silent the story is some say he was just an associate of the "BGF"and some say he was an original member anyway in 1984 "3" Black Soldiers from the "BGF" rushed him up in his Cell and stabbed him. I believe they had found out he was a Rapist...Truth be told...

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 13th, 2015, 6:19 pm

I thought the BGF has died out? Was he stabbed by the BGF or by Bloods and Crips?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 7:34 pm

@Apache in California they do not tell you what races that are involved they do not divulge that information while reporting it.Possible later we will be informed.like the 2000 riot at PBSP between the blacks and Surenos...It was a riot so more than likely it was racial...not a isolated incident...but we won't know until much later.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 13th, 2015, 7:40 pm

@Apache if you want to read about the BGF go to gorillaconvict.Com there is good information about all California Prison Gangs.The information are from good sources that know what Time it is...I can help you be better informed by certain websites...

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 14th, 2015, 12:23 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:The fuck is up with that? Is this normal? I heard of TRG going in for rape too with no repercussions.
a lot of TRG pc up anyway even those that weren't rapists.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 4:39 pm

@Silent Hugo had only been in General population for 2 Weeks after two inmates attacked him and killed him.There have been 996 inmates released from the SHU since 2013 after 1,364
3 cases have been reviewed Hugo was one of them validated BGF members they released. These Numbers are reported by "CDCR" Just a update of what I been talking about.Peaceout BJ

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 15th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Do you know who got him? I wonder if it was his own people or another group. Even if he was doing all his time in the SHU his own could get to him and or deem him no good. It sounds to me that he had a rape charge on his jacket and they still allowed him to become BGF. I would like to know more about this story. Probably will never get the right answers though.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 4:56 pm

They said his stabbing or attack is what fuel the riot so I'm thinking whites or Surenos who got him the prison officials claim they only know 2 inmates killed him.We might not never know I haven't anyone in New Folsom even though I believe there are some AB's Who are up there I've heard?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Rape Silent is a fine line with the prison gangs they do not deem them child molesters or no good the Shotcaller for the AB is also got a Rape...You can even get a Rape if your wife says no...I believe they should be deemed No Good the prison gangs give it a pass case by case only.true story.The Shotcaller is on Death row I'm talking about I know him personally.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 15th, 2015, 5:58 pm

For us rape is an automatic removal! No questions asked. I had a Homie that was calling shots. He told me that he came across a dude that got a statutory rape charge. He said he read his paperwork and gave him a pass. The guy was in his early 20's. That is the only case I have ever heard of like that though. He told me that he could have done him for it. He just felt it was dumb being that they were both young and he didn't really rape her. I will say this though, dude was walking a fine line. Its on his jacket! If he continues to go to prison eventually someone else is bound to not be so understanding.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 15th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Yes it depends on the gang how they deal with it...There are instances they are removed. I personally have in the pass removed them, it's a sex crime period...I never tolerated a sex crime automatic removal far as I'm concerned.I know How the BGF/AB/EME are for sure some Shotcallers will remove them then when it's a guy close to the top it becomes a case by case situation because guys are accused and not guilty in some cases...It's a call that is borderline and up to the discretion of who has the keys.and when and were you are.It's almost a call basically by who has the keys...I know that to be a fact by them 3 prison gangs for sure.I have witnessed it.My opinion is to remove them.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 16th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Our policy is if you are a sex offender you are gone period! The case I mentioned above was a one time deal where the guy made a personal decision to let him get a pass! If he continued to go to prison eventually someone would notice it in his paperwork. Everytime you hit a new yard you got to produce your paperwork. it wouldnt take long for him to get it!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 16th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Silent I'm in agreement with you about all sex offenders...But when you become a "big homie" the politics change for a Norteno you know them politics. far as The NF goes things could be different...Business is Business...None of the Gangs tolerated Cho-mo's... Ive seen A Leader of the NF removed for molesting a 14 year old girl. I can't name names or dates as you know, but like I said I've seen case by case dudes get a pass on rapes only in 3 out of the 6 prison gangs personally.On more than one member in each prison gangs I mentioned... AB/EME/BGF...I personally don't believe justification is merited in a sex crime. If I was still in the game removal is automatic wherever I was at with the keys...There was never on my watch a explanation merited.for any sex crime...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 16th, 2015, 4:26 pm

I agree! If you are a sex offender you get it period amongst my people! I always trip out when I watch lock up on msnbc! They show other states. I saw this one episode where they were in Tennessee. This dude was a rapist and he was talking about how he would confront people who would confront him about his crime. if they were murderers he would say at least my victim is still living, Lol! In California he wouldnt live more than a day! As soon as they check your paperwork you would get cut up! That is mando in Cali! Shit they showed a yard in Coolorado and they wouldnt allow anyone to PC up! Everyone was on the same yard! Crazy! I guess them dudes just dont put in work. If they did staff would eventually have to separate them!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 16th, 2015, 4:56 pm

I WATCH lock-up "MSNBC" alot! no state in the union can emulate California...take it they got killers all over the country "New Mexico" has a pretty crazy system.There politics differ from state to state prison gang to prison gang.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 16th, 2015, 5:31 pm

New Mexico definitely has a crazy system! A lot of gangs! They also had the most deadly prison riot in american history!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 16th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Yes in Santa Fe? That was some riot: they did some damage...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 16th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Yeah it happened in 1980 '33' dead 200 injured...Wow never forget that one...there prison gangs are very dangerous also! I just thank God I been set free from all that madness brother not many of us make it out of that blood in blood out lifestyle.L&R Bump

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 21st, 2015, 10:35 pm

Looks like white inmates were responsible for killing BGF member Hugo Pinell due to the step down program! there will be many more old targets hit! they don't forget...Multiple prison gang members were on that yard and on every level 4 yard in "California" Now many more riots to come believe that.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 22nd, 2015, 12:32 pm

Here is a comment after 11 inmates were stabbed and one killed BGF Hugo Pinell on 8/12/15
During an incident in ‘B’ Facility at CSP-Sacramento, Hugo Pinell was stabbed and killed. The word is that the White inmates killed him but I am wondering if the Mexicans didn’t hire the Whites to do it. Although, if you look at the history around Pinell you will find that the white inmates have attempted to kill him before. Aryan Brotherhood member Phil Fortman threw a bomb in his cell when he was housed in SHU-I/4A at Folsom Prison in the early 80’s but it missed PInell and blew Fortman’s thumb off.
When I first started as an Officer at Folsom Prison I worked in 4A a lot. It was mandatory reading for all new Officers who worked in that Unit to read the file of Hugo Pinell. At that time he was one of, if not THE, most dangerous inmates in the State. Those who read his file found out that he was originally convicted of kidnapping and rape of a woman in San Francisco.
On August 21, 1971, in the Adjustment Center at San Quentin Prison, he became part of an infamous incident involving the killing of a Correctional Sergeant and two Officers and the attempted escape of George Jackson and Johnny Spain.
The following was taken from Wikipedia and other sources and describes most of the events on that day and Hugo Pinell’s part in it:
“On August 21, 1971, there was a prisoner uprising in Pinell’s housing unit at San Quentin, led by George Jackson. According to the state of California, lawyer-activist Stephen Bingham had smuggled a pistol concealed in a tape recorder to Jackson, who was housed in San Quentin’s Adjustment Center at the time, awaiting trial for the murder of a prison Officer. On August 21, 1971, Jackson used the pistol, an Astra 9-mm semi-automatic, to take over his tier in the Adjustment Center. In his failed escape attempt, six people were killed, including three prison Officers, two prisoners, and Jackson himself.
The prison Officers were Jere Graham, Frank DeLeon and Paul Krasnes. Witnesses allege that Graham was the first victim, shot in the back of the head execution-style after Jackson commented about the pistol, “Let’s see if this thing works.” DeLeon and Krasenes were beaten, stabbed and had their throats cut, dying after a half-an-hour from loss of blood. Two other Officers were similarly treated, and they nearly bled to death before being rescued when prison Officers shot their way into the Adjustment Center.[citation needed] In addition to the Officers, two prisoners who had been delivering food to the Center were murdered in the uprising. They were allegedly hogtied with bed-sheets and stabbed to death.
At the end of the roughly 30 minute rebellion, Officers had killed George Jackson, and two other prisoners and three Officers were dead. Of the remaining prisoners in the unit, six of them, including Pinell, were put on trial for murder and conspiracy. They were known as The San Quentin Six. Three of them were acquitted of all charges, and three were found guilty of various charges. Pinell was convicted of assault on a Officer. Although Pinell was convicted of assault, and another of the San Quentin Six had a murder conviction, only Pinell remains imprisoned. By 1998, all of the men except Pinell had been set free. “
George Jackson, Hugo Pinell, Johnny Spain and others involved in the August 21, 1971 incident are considered to be the “founders” of the Black Guerilla Family/BFG. For many years the BGF had complete disrespect and hatred towards all Correctional staff and killed/attempted to kill many. Also, they were, and still are, at war with the Mexican Mafia. For many years all Black inmates would wear a black arm band during the month of August.

As a result of the San Quentin incident, the month of August has always been known as “BLACK AUGUST”. This was for the Black inmates to always remember George Jackson and the events of August 21, 1971 and to let the rest of the prison population know that August was their month.
However, for many years now, it seems that the Mexican Mafia/Southern Mexicans, would “move” on the Black inmates during the month of August in a major incident. It is my feeling that these moves were to assert their power and “let the Blacks know who is in control”.
On Father’s Day, 1982, on the yard at Folsom Prison a MAJOR incident took place between the BGF and EME (Mexican Mafia), where an inmate was shot and killed by tower Officers.
I have been retired for a while now but I am amazed that Pinell was walking the Mainline at CSP-SAC. Sources tell me that he had only been there three weeks and was part of something called “the step down” program. I am shocked that the people making these decisions do not realize the significance of releasing this type of inmate from the SHU.
There are others like him still locked up in SHU. I hope they don’t release them too.
Others will say that Pinell’s death is no big deal because he was insignificant and no longer in the favor of the BGF. DON’T BELIEVE THEM!
This is the biggest power play/message that I have ever seen and believe me, THE SHIT IS ON!!

Gloss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by Gloss » August 2nd, 2016, 4:35 pm

bumperjack wrote:They said his stabbing or attack is what fuel the riot so I'm thinking whites or Surenos who got him the prison officials claim they only know 2 inmates killed him.We might not never know I haven't anyone in New Folsom even though I believe there are some AB's Who are up there I've heard?

A friend of mine was in Folsom during that riot. He says everyone there knew that the woods (white folk) got him. There were many people who were waiting to attack him due to BGF ties and various other reasons. The CO's knew what would happen to to him.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 3rd, 2016, 8:21 pm

He was a marked man and everyone knew if he ever got out of the SHU on a mainline he would be killed.They had a hit put on him many years ago.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 5th, 2016, 10:42 pm

reading the first few post of this string, I have no idea who was killed.