Hard Time or inhumane punishment? Inside Corcoran SHU?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Hard Time or inhumane punishment? Inside Corcoran SHU?

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 2:37 pm

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Hard Time or inhumane punishment? Inside Corcoran SHU?

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 25th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Prison is inhumane period. What did it do for you bumberjack and silent?

My home boys are still nutts. Although some say the pen teaches you a mentality that can benefit you.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Well for me after 20 years in Prison I'm a published Author and a gang advocate after spending 38 years in street gangs and prison gangs in California.Only By the Grace of God Am I here today...I give back and work with troubled Youth I'm the associate Director of a non profit organization called Gang Awareness and Prevention here in Sacramento California I tell kids the truth about Gangs that there a lie. Even though Hollywood portrays gangsters as men of stature and respect fine women and nice automobiles and the best jewelry it's all a lie! false love, false hope,I tell these kids now your in Jail if your homeboys love you were are they now? Then they think and some scratch there heads and say hey bumper your right! These kids join gangs without realizing the destruction untill it's to late sometimes.They are mostly products of there environments as I was.They come from broken family's and broken homes were the "Role Models" are not in the home there "Fathers" My father was in and out of prison.I believe once you have lived a lie for so long we need to reach out and tell these kids the truth, We can't save the world but if you reach one or a hundred you made a impact on the life of gangs crime and punishment.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 25th, 2015, 5:28 pm

That's really commendable homie. We all have been lied too. My close homies locked up parents and girls would visit every week. The hood home boys didn't even do shit! Only ones who banded together after realizing this bull shit decided to make our own click and make a change. I resent a lot of big homies for this. My roll dog doing life for the hood and the "homies" act like they love him but wasn't there for him that's why he acted out and caught two attempted murders. For nothin!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 5:45 pm

@VictoriousHTZ it's all a lie...If you plan on a early funeral or a life behind bars! Thats your choice! but in reality it's your demise! because your choice is only choosing that lifestyle! I got smart later in life !!! but as long as you have life you can embrace hope. With that hope is transformation and to enlighten young g angbangers, they need mentors. They need living proof of change after gangs...

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 8th, 2015, 12:00 pm