Tray Deee speaking on prison politics

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Tray Deee speaking on prison politics

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Anybody disagree with anything he said or fully agree?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Tray Deee speaking on prison politics

Unread post by silentwssj » August 30th, 2015, 7:54 pm

He explains it like I have been trying to tell you guys. Rape does happen but very rarely! It simply is not accepted behavior for convicts anymore. The other thing he brings up that I have been trying to get across is that the various Black cars do allow some degree of Homosexuality. He says Long Beach does not but other cars do. That is what I saw to! Most Blacks don't but there are always a few that do. Amongst Hispanics its a straight up no, no! At least if you are gangbanging! I have seen Gay Hispanics enter prison as Homosexuals. They are part of that little gay car though. They don't kick it with any of Homies from either side! I also like what he said about having to face up to what's in prison. To me that's what makes you a man! Its not whether you beat all kinds of dudes down or non at all. Its knowing that confrontation is out there and facing your fears everyday! In prison there is literally no where to run and nowhere to hide. Like he said you can't just not come out to eat or not go to the yard. You got to somehow someway learn to deal with people. Whether its by talking things out or fighting. If you can't master that skill you will quickly find yourself in PC! I always find it interesting to listen to people from other cars tell how it is for them. I like how he said " I got your back as long as you don't do no silly stuff", that's not how it is for us Nortenos. We ride as one and die as one if need be. Different strokes for different folks!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Tray Deee speaking on prison politics

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2015, 9:39 pm

Yeah, he broke stuff down pretty good. I did think it was funny how Vlad was stressing the rape,with a man who has been there. People take things like movies too seriously.