Riker's Island - New York City

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Riker's Island - New York City

Unread post by alexalonso » August 26th, 2003, 11:20 pm

Riker's Island has to be one of the most ghetto jails in the US. It is not a prison, it is similar to a County Jail but it serves all 5 counties of New York City (Bronx, Manhattan, Richmons, Queens, and Kings county).

Any been there??????????

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Riker's Island - New York City

Unread post by lb516 » November 2nd, 2003, 5:11 am

yes i been there, 4 times, 2 when i was state ready (ready to go upstate to do a bid) and 2 times just cause i couldnt make bail..

right now rikers is blood domain.. the kings are a joke and the netas are trying to hold there own.. you have a few crips that hold it down. but overall bloods own that shit

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 4:25 pm

Yea one of the most corrupt Jails in the US.

FOR A FACT: Rikers Island is where Tupac Amaru Shakur went to jail in 94' and stayed there for about 5-8months.

niece099

Unread post by niece099 » December 4th, 2003, 8:52 am

i've been in rikers while posting bail and it was my worst 3 days.

shout out 2 all my locs holdin it down in there.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » December 4th, 2003, 5:32 pm

caineIsignz wrote:Yea one of the most corrupt Jails in the US.

FOR A FACT: Rikers Island is where Tupac Amaru Shakur went to jail in 94' and stayed there for about 5-8months.
he was on the island for 28 days then was sent to downstate reception and then pack up and sent to clinton max danamora little siberia to do his bid..

RedLion05

Unread post by RedLion05 » January 16th, 2004, 8:07 am

When I went to Rikers the BloOods was hold it down

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 17th, 2004, 11:09 pm

I was there a Few times.........Helllll Yeah Bloods hold Rikers down......They have some gangster crips there as well, But Bloods hold it down Especially the Gym......

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 22nd, 2004, 3:36 pm

Is this close to being like Alcatrez was? Or nah? Peace.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 22nd, 2004, 6:21 pm

yea rikers is mostly blood but like he said there are some gangster crips there holdin there own. i have some homies on the island right now

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 23rd, 2004, 7:36 pm

I have a Gang of Homies in Rikers......IT calmed down a little, @#$! still pops off but it ain't really Bangin in there like 4, 5 Years ago......

dipsetrider

Unread post by dipsetrider » February 22nd, 2004, 8:50 am

LIKE MOST OF NEWYORK RIKERS ISLAND IS RED AND THOSE SO CALLED GANGSTA cRABS THAT SOME PEOPLE BEEM TO TE TALKING ABOUT 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 GET THEY AZZ DONE OFF ONcE THEY GET TO STATE PRISON.WITH FEW EcEPTIONS IN NEWYORK MOST cRABS R BLOODS THAT GOT BLOODED OUT.OR EVEN LATIN KINGS THAT GOT THROWN OUT.I KNOW FOR A FAcT THAT MOST USED TO BE BLOODS FOR THE SIMPLE FAcT IS MOST OF THEM GOT A RAZOR KUT ON THEIR FASE.AS FOR AS RIKERS ISLAND GOES YEAH ITS ALL RED ITS ALL G.K.B NTG BSV AGB VALENTINE SEX MONEY MURDER AND NOW WITH THE ADDITION TO HOMMIES KOMING FROM KALI AND THE SOUTH WE NOW HAVE HOODS LIKE TREE TOP ELMSTREET (BOUNTYHUNTERS)THATS MY HOOD.SWANS AND SO ON. THE BLOODS WENT TO WAR ON THE ISLAND IN 93 THERE WAS LESS THAN 100 DAMUS BAcK THEN BUT ONE THING I LEARNED ABOUT BLOODS WE R ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED BUT WE REAL ABOUT IT.BLOODS WENT TO WAR WITH 2 GANGS WELL 3 THE LATIN KINGS, NETAS, AND THE DEPT OF correctoins WE WON NOW RIKERS ISLAND AS WELL AS ALL THE PRISONS IN NYS IS RED WE NUMBER NOW AT LEAST 6 TO 7 THOUSAND IN THE cITY BUT THE cRABS R GAINING GROUND BEcAUSE THE POLIcE R AFTER US SO HARD THEY DONT MESS WITH THE cRABS TO MUcH.WHEN THEY KOME FOR US MAN THEY TAKING DAM NEAR THE WHOLE HOOD.JAIL ISNT THE PLAcE TO B BUT IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE IN NEWYORK AND U BLOOD SHIT YOU WILL BEE MORSE DAMUS THAN U EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE.AND YES THAT IS ONE FUcKED UP DIRTY AZZ PRISON AND THE POLIcE FUKK NIGGAS UP IN THERE ALL THE TIME.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 23rd, 2004, 11:46 am

liar

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm

Rikers got alot of ETGz up in there and shit when i been theres and some of mah niggaz is off that set but the wild thing is that most of them bloods in rikers aint even black they puerto ricans!!!!!!!

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 2nd, 2004, 5:02 pm

GaMe wrote:Rikers got alot of ETGz up in there and stuff when i been theres and some of mah niggaz is off that set but the wild thing is that most of them bloods in rikers aint even black they puerto ricans!!!!!!!
LOL what rikers island you been to? thats BS. what house and blocc were you?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 2nd, 2004, 7:30 pm

GaMe wrote:Rikers got alot of ETGz up in there and stuff when i been theres and some of mah niggaz is off that set but the wild thing is that most of them bloods in rikers aint even black they puerto ricans!!!!!!!
theres way more black bloods

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » March 3rd, 2004, 11:05 am

dipsetrider wrote:LIKE MOST OF NEWYORK RIKERS ISLAND IS RED AND THOSE SO CALLED GANGSTA cRABS THAT SOME PEOPLE BEEM TO TE TALKING ABOUT 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 GET THEY AZZ DONE OFF ONcE THEY GET TO STATE PRISON.WITH FEW EcEPTIONS IN NEWYORK MOST cRABS R BLOODS THAT GOT BLOODED OUT.OR EVEN LATIN KINGS THAT GOT THROWN OUT.I KNOW FOR A FAcT THAT MOST USED TO BE BLOODS FOR THE SIMPLE FAcT IS MOST OF THEM GOT A RAZOR KUT ON THEIR FASE.AS FOR AS RIKERS ISLAND GOES YEAH ITS ALL RED ITS ALL G.K.B NTG BSV AGB VALENTINE SEX MONEY MURDER AND NOW WITH THE ADDITION TO HOMMIES KOMING FROM KALI AND THE SOUTH WE NOW HAVE HOODS LIKE TREE TOP ELMSTREET (BOUNTYHUNTERS)THATS MY HOOD.SWANS AND SO ON. THE BLOODS WENT TO WAR ON THE ISLAND IN 93 THERE WAS LESS THAN 100 DAMUS BAcK THEN BUT ONE THING I LEARNED ABOUT BLOODS WE R ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED BUT WE REAL ABOUT IT.BLOODS WENT TO WAR WITH 2 GANGS WELL 3 THE LATIN KINGS, NETAS, AND THE DEPT OF correctoins WE WON NOW RIKERS ISLAND AS WELL AS ALL THE PRISONS IN NYS IS RED WE NUMBER NOW AT LEAST 6 TO 7 THOUSAND IN THE cITY BUT THE cRABS R GAINING GROUND BEcAUSE THE POLIcE R AFTER US SO HARD THEY DONT MESS WITH THE cRABS TO MUcH.WHEN THEY KOME FOR US MAN THEY TAKING DAM NEAR THE WHOLE HOOD.JAIL ISNT THE PLAcE TO B BUT IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE IN NEWYORK AND U BLOOD stuff YOU WILL BEE MORSE DAMUS THAN U EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE.AND YES THAT IS ONE "oops I used profanity and I might get banned" UP DIRTY AZZ PRISON AND THE POLIcE "i will get banned" NIGGAS UP IN THERE ALL THE TIME.

What Hunnas are u Claimin ?????

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 4th, 2004, 10:06 am

lb516 wrote:
Bs??? i was in c73 a whole bunch of prz in there and they was all talking bout brat.... :o

JKraze

Unread post by JKraze » March 22nd, 2004, 10:54 pm

I sat In the' Island For seven MonThs UnTill My StaTe Bid In Elmira,NY for Getting Popped With 70 Ex PillZ in WasHingtoN HeIghtS!...It did suck but what can you do...Besides the' few crip i rolled with it was held down by the' Snoop AsS Slobs and the' Latin Kings...I minded myself ThOugh!!! O1E LuVv

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 24th, 2004, 12:27 pm

JKraze wrote:I sat In the' Island For seven MonThs UnTill My StaTe Bid In Elmira,NY for Getting Popped With 70 Ex PillZ in WasHingtoN HeIghtS!...It did suck but what can you do...Besides the' few crip i rolled with it was held down by the' Snoop AsS Slobs and the' Latin Kings...I minded myself ThOugh!!! O1E LuVv
wut set u claimin loc?

grasshopper

Unread post by grasshopper » March 28th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Never been there, but know people who have - they said it was OK for a "short stay" (like a cheap motel), but miserable if you get stuck there for any significant time. ALKQN was in full effect, fell way off.

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 7th, 2004, 8:30 am

GaMe wrote:
lb516 wrote:
Bs??? i was in c73 a whole bunch of prz in there and they was all talking bout brat.... :o
lol @ny bloods n crips yall saw it in a movie and thought it was cool yall aint nottin but a wanna bs...yall pathetic

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 9th, 2004, 12:26 pm

so come to ny and find out for yourself homie dont just talk on it if you never been here

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 9th, 2004, 4:04 pm

Q wrote:so come to ny and find out for yourself homie dont just talk on it if you never been here
iv been der homie i got fam...in ny dont b mad cuz im just spittin the truth

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 12th, 2004, 7:36 am

NO WANNAE BEES HERE TO RED AND BLACK KHAKIS AND WE BANG HARD OUR HERE SO, TO DIPSET RIDER UR A FAKE AND A CO## RIDER C I DONT NET BANG AND MOST BLOODS IN NYC ISNT REAL I LIVE IN MOSTLY B-DOG HOOD EAST NEW YORK AND MY PROJECTS CYPRESS HILLS IS SURRONDED BY B-DOGS SO WE LOCS ARE STILL HERE LIVING AND THATS A SHAME CUZ YALL DONT DO YALL JOB IF YALL DID THEN WE SHOULD BE 6 FEET DEEP AND MY SET ETG BANGS HARD AND U NEED TO STOP with THE CRAB STUFF CUZ U SOUND REAL HARD OVER THE NET LOL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 12th, 2004, 5:29 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NO WANNAE BEES HERE TO RED AND BLACK KHAKIS AND WE BANG HARD OUR HERE SO, TO DIPSET RIDER UR A FAKE AND A CO## RIDER C I DONT NET BANG AND MOST BLOODS IN NYC ISNT REAL I LIVE IN MOSTLY B-DOG HOOD EAST NEW YORK AND MY PROJECTS CYPRESS HILLS IS SURRONDED BY B-DOGS SO WE LOCS ARE STILL HERE LIVING AND THATS A SHAME because YALL DONT DO YALL JOB IF YALL DID THEN WE SHOULD BE 6 FEET DEEP AND MY SET ETG BANGS HARD AND U NEED TO STOP with THE CRAB STUFF because U SOUND REAL HARD OVER THE NET LOL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
ur a etg? and ur fr nyc lmao.......das a joke u watch 2many movies ni99a claimin our setts and wearin our colors smh bloods n crips is ours yall aint nottin but a copy cat,wanna bs,fake,imposters........lol......the funny thing is everybody in nyc wanna b b's n c's y is that? lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 7:55 pm

homie get a life and stop net banging

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 13th, 2004, 7:16 am

I NEVA WAS A WANNABEE AND NEVA WILL BE A WANNABEE U SOUND REAL HARD TYPING LETTERS TRYING TO BANG OVER THE NET AND IF U FEEL THAT WAY THEN COME TO NYC CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN, NICCAS BROUGHT THE SET OVER HERE I CANT JUST WAKE UP AND SAY OH IM ETG CRIP NOW. HUH I DONT NET BANG SO IM NOT GOING TO GET INTO ARGUING ON THE INTERNET I BANG IN THE STREETS SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 13th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Q wrote:homie get a life and stop net banging
lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 13th, 2004, 6:43 pm

redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
lb516 wrote:
lol @ny bloods n crips yall saw it in a movie and thought it was cool yall aint nottin but a wanna bs...yall pathetic
FUNNY HOW U QUICK TO TALK ON SHIT WHAT PART OF NY UVE BEEN TO??? UNLESS UVE ACTUALLY HIT BROOKLYN QUEENS OR ANY OF the 5 BOROUGHZ THAN U CAN TALK HOMIE...IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST U GO ASK THEM CALI NIGGAS WHY WE BANG THAT SHIT YA BRING OUT HERE SHIT WASNT CREATED OFF MOVIES SHIT WAS BROUGHT BY LEFT COAST NIGGAZ

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 14th, 2004, 5:30 am

BG MLOCO wrote:I NEVA WAS A WANNABEE AND NEVA WILL BE A WANNABEE U SOUND REAL HARD TYPING LETTERS TRYING TO BANG OVER THE NET AND IF U FEEL THAT WAY THEN COME TO NYC CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN, NICCAS BROUGHT THE SET OVER HERE I CANT JUST WAKE UP AND SAY OH IM ETG CRIP NOW. HUH I DONT NET BANG SO IM NOT GOING TO GET INTO ARGUING ON THE INTERNET I BANG IN THE STREETS SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
COME TO NYC CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK ?????? lol wow whos aol bangin now homeboy smh if ur such a tuff guy y dont cum 2 compton so i could sign ur death certificate and send u bck 2 ny in a body bag........u wont survive a min.... in l.a. homeboy let alone compton....look wut hapen 2biggies fat ass lol yall nyc cats gettin smoke in l.a. das a pitty

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 14th, 2004, 5:51 am

GaMe wrote:
redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
lb516 wrote:
FUNNY HOW U QUICK TO TALK ON stuff WHAT PART OF NY UVE BEEN TO??? UNLESS UVE ACTUALLY HIT BROOKLYN QUEENS OR ANY OF the 5 BOROUGHZ THAN U CAN TALK HOMIE...IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST U GO ASK THEM CALI NIGGAS WHY WE BANG THAT stuff YA BRING OUT HERE stuff WASNT CREATED OFF MOVIES stuff WAS BROUGHT BY LEFT COAST NIGGAZ
lol dis clown think he real........i got cousins living in qb project ni99a and iv been 2 bk flatbush yall aint gangster like yall claim 2b but yall gangsters in the video tho.........lol yall can nver b like us ders notting like the l.a. drama the gang war is and has alwayz been in the streets of l.a.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 14th, 2004, 2:41 pm

redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
lb516 wrote:
FUNNY HOW U QUICK TO TALK ON stuff WHAT PART OF NY UVE BEEN TO??? UNLESS UVE ACTUALLY HIT BROOKLYN QUEENS OR ANY OF the 5 BOROUGHZ THAN U CAN TALK HOMIE...IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST U GO ASK THEM CALI NIGGAS WHY WE BANG THAT stuff YA BRING OUT HERE stuff WASNT CREATED OFF MOVIES stuff WAS BROUGHT BY LEFT COAST NIGGAZ
lol dis clown think he real........i got cousins living in qb project ni99a and iv been 2 bk flatbush yall aint gangster like yall claim 2b but yall gangsters in the video tho.........lol yall can nver b like us ders notting like the l.a. drama the gang war is and has alwayz been in the streets of l.a.
LOL NOW I KNOW U FUCKIN LYIN QB AINT NO JOKE U TALKING BOUT PJS NOW WHA U GUNNA SAY ALL OF NY PROJECTS IS BUNS FUCC OUTTA HEA NIGGA JUST CUZZ U SEE NAS AND EM SAYIN THEY FROM THEM PJS GIVE U the RIGHT TO CLAIM UVE BEEN OUT HERE AND NIGGAS AINT RANNED UP ON U