John Stinson AB

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Perth

John Stinson AB

Unread post by dman93 » December 28th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Hi All,

I see John Stinson is in Centinela State Prison which is a minimum to medium security level facility.

Apparently he beat the gang validation process so was put on a yard.

This could open the doors for many other high ranking members of the AB to get out of ADX and SHU's around Cali.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Re: John Stinson AB

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 16th, 2018, 4:04 am

I am guessing he is on an SNY yard for being a low level mi imum yard after being validated? Ive never heard of anyone coming from the shu to a regular yard esp a low level one and not debrieding or si ply dropping out and being on an sny yard. either way the sny yards have many sleepers or guys who say or acted like they dropped out but still bang or talk the talk about their gangs (active).

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 16th, 2018, 4:07 am

the high desert sny mentioned here:
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showth ... p?t=698123

is probably one of the worse yards you can be on when it comes to violence, there are some other real bad ones where people say its worse than gp like pleasant valley and tehachapi (but that one due to corrupt cops more than anything who assault inmates and later threaten charges if they say anything to medical or fight back).

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » January 17th, 2018, 4:17 am

I don't believe JS is a drop-out.

I could be wrong, It's been put to me that he beat the gang validation process and was transferred accordingly.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » January 23rd, 2018, 12:40 pm

Well John Youngster Stinson would be on a level 4 yard if he beat the validation process. The reason Im saying this is because this just happened recently. Alot of them have had the Validations lifted off of them.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 23rd, 2018, 1:39 pm

By The way folks on this thread Centinela has a level IV
Which I believe John "Youngste"r Stinson is on. Far as I know he has not dropped out, just dropped off his validation like hundreds more. He has been down since 1981...thats 37 years and he is 63 years old. So on this term he got convicted in his early 20's...

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » January 24th, 2018, 4:04 am

bumperjack wrote:By The way folks on this thread Centinela has a level IV
Which I believe John "Youngste"r Stinson is on. Far as I know he has not dropped out, just dropped off his validation like hundreds more. He has been down since 1981...thats 37 years and he is 63 years old. So on this term he got convicted in his early 20's...
Good posts Bumperjack, I always appreciate you insight, and input.

I guess this confirms JYS is on a level 4 yard at Centinela and not on SNY.

I didn't realise the validations process was so commonly beat.

At 63, i wonder how long he can stay on the mainline in his position.

I remember reading that some AB members who were getting on weren't leaving their pod to enter the yard due to threats from younger keen gangsters.

dman93
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dman93 » January 24th, 2018, 4:06 am

I guess with Bingham, Mills, Gibson, Hevle etc

They're in ADX Florence. I don't know much about the movement or chances of mingling (at ADX Flo) with other prisoners but these guys are 70 or fast approaching it.

I'm guessing at ADX Flo it's lower risk of human contact so less risk of being attacked at 70 years old.

Again, i'm maybe over thinking it. I doubt they care much about being got.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » January 25th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Dman93 , There movement is limited and yes these guys are dinsources meaning very exsinct or very old...they choose that life were you sell yourself short in the free world or society as a whole. Not many make it to the other side. I have after many years incarcerated and many years involved in the madness. I do have a legit insight from a non active player who at one time was very active.
Not many of us are respected because of the way you exit the Life. I was fortunate to leave out the front door. There is an escape clause to the death of your membership. Blood in Blood out. The Aryan Brotherhood in California is getting weaker as the original members are getting older. Recruitment stop many years ago far as a few exceptions.
As far as ADX in Florence Colorado the Federal Supermax them guys will end up parishing in that facility. Sad but true.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 2:39 am

I just read this on prison talk:

"As of this month, CDCR is integrating GP "honor yards" with SNY. So, at CSP-LAC, they're moving people from the mainline on A and B yards into the SNY yard(s)--C yard, anyway; not sure about D yard.

Forcing gang dropouts to live with people from GP. It's causing major chaos, problems, and violence. "

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 2:46 am

By the way, in case people still think or reharse the myth that sny yards somehow are softer or easier to do time on or less dangerous, this should shed some light on the truth:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/16/so ... isons.html

"HOW ARE THEY PART OF THE PROBLEM?

Of 11 inmate homicide cases closed by the inspector general's office during the first half of 2014, 10 were of sensitive-needs inmates. Of those 10, eight were killed in their cells. Another sensitive-needs inmate was seriously injured in his cell but survived.

Prison officials have identified nearly 100 gangs within Sensitive Needs Yards, according to Matthew Buechner, a special investigator who trained other corrections officials on problems with prison gangs until he recently retired.

Corrections department spokeswoman Terry Thornton said officials are most concerned about "a handful" of the most active gangs."

It seriously is fuked up on so,e of those yards and possibly due to now structure or allegiance, esp the white people they are not allied or have any racial politics so they group with with the others and prey on their own or other weaker people.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 2:54 am

another interesting thread on this:
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archiv ... 37004.html
2-5 is a a gang on most SNY yards in Cali now. There were active when I was down at LAC, and at Salinas 6-8 years ago. They also migrated when they shut down the LAC yard after the COunty riots to Pleasant Valley and Avenal. People I knew from the 2 5 gang went there. But its not like any mainline gang. They are not racial really. I sat in a gym where a Surreno dropout, a Norteno dropout, an Other, a BGF dropout, and a white dude all played cards. The guard at the podium during phone sign-ups remarked that this was cool as it showed why PC worked and the races got along. What he didn't know is they were the clique organizing high-dollar contraband trade. Its all about money on SNY, not race or all the old mainline stuff. They even used sex offenders, not as members, but as mules or to do admin work - like one ex-federal lawyer who had kid offenses did their yard related complaints and paperwork. Or they'd be fronting for them by hiding things, or distracting guards. And they didn't bully this cooperation, but made pretty fair trades even with people who on mainline were green-light targets. By laying low they made their money easier, faster, and with few fights. It was cynical and insidious in a way, but they also kept order on the yard. Lockdowns were bad for business so having two sex offenders fighting was a no-go. The fights tended to be one guy on another, usually for theft, debt, sex, etc... the beefs and their resolutions were not passed on to torpedos or turned into mass melee but dealt with between the primaries. Nobody behaved like pigs, or talked openly and obnoxiously about their offenses. Whatever you did they did not want to hear about it so privacy and courtesy were enforced. Sometimes on SNY weird guys want to tell you things you'd rather not hear, like some weird confessional. That was frowned upon. A lot of old men, physically disabled, mentally ill people were on the yards, too, people that got taken advantage of often on mainline. The 2 5 gang and related cliques made sure those people tended to be left alone. The tension level of SNY was lower, and you could opt out of politics and "business" without anyone minding. Because of their, uh, operational and financial success, and the way people freely could team up with other like-minded but racially different people on SNY it should be no surprise why there are more and more SNY yards every year. Basically 2 5 was made up of all the most talented schemers from several gangs, guys who enjoyed the game and weren't into any race issues anymore. That was the story as I saw it in 5 different facilities I am familiar with as of late 2006. A long ago memory and I like to remember from time to time so I can be grateful for a good life out here in the real world. I suppose though for the peace and quiet, if I had to do it all over again, I would have started on SNY-PC a lot sooner. If any guy wants to drop-out its not nearly so bad as they are led to believe. You can reasonably expect on an SNY yard to get out on time, not get caught up, or forced into "participating" and turn a short visit into all day (unless you choose otherwise). If you have a family member struggling with the choice maybe this anecdote will help.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 28th, 2018, 3:31 am