Stanley Tookie Williams will be sentenced to death this year

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » December 12th, 2005, 9:12 pm

^^ that shit seems like he's writing a story.

jojohnny777

Poor Tookie =(

Unread post by jojohnny777 » December 13th, 2005, 12:19 pm

I'm sad that he had to go. :cry:

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » December 13th, 2005, 12:34 pm

On the real, i think this nigga should live. and i grew up with B-Dogs all my life. i mean Daz & Kurupt said some shit on the radio which i agree. i kant quote the exakt words. but they said some shit like:

"Gangs aint gonna listen to anyone that they dont respekt and even if they OG, niggas might not respekt him kause they feuding with his set. and Crips beef hard with other Crips. All Crips respekt Tookie. There is not a Crip that doesnt respekt Tookie. Why u gonna kill a man who has the power to stop this gang shit and its what we need kause its eating up our streets"

Im saying and this nigga aint even gonna be free. Clemency just means life in prison. he aint got no benefits really. he still gonna be locked up. i mean there more use for him to live then to die. thats my opinion. Even if he killed those people (which im not sayin he did or did not do), i mean he still gonna be locked up. most likely for the rest of his life they denied all his appeals and shit. Wasnt he the 1 to stop Grapes & Hunters from beefing? i mean they said that feud was 1 of the Bloodiest in history. i say let him live. this nigga even got Damus wanting him to live... and what Damus u know really give a fu*K if a rip lives or dies? i mean this man got some power.

and its too bad he had to go...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 13th, 2005, 12:57 pm

all of you are talking from only one view of this. what if you knew or loved one of the people he killed on a deep level. then your view would be much different of him. instead of the reformed gangster writing childrens books, he would be the guy who killed your friend or family member. and i dont think it should be up to the state to decide weather somebody lives or dies, it should be up to the families that they tore apart.

anders1888
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by anders1888 » January 6th, 2006, 10:11 am

I would like to state this -

i think ppl misunderstand the point of why tookie "never apologised"

he did apologise on many occasions for commiting terrible acts in the name of his set and for founding a terrible culture, but he did NOT apologise for the killings as he stated he was NOT GUILTY of them - would u apologise for somthing u did not do?

tookie wanted to live - NO ONE can doubt that so would it not be easier for him to say ok im sorry i did it and recieve clemency than die! but he stayed true - and ultimatly died because of that

but yes he was no angel whatsoever but he could have said sorry and lived....so why didnt he...he died stating he would not admit to somthing he never done!

thats deep

i think ppl can redeem themselves, just cause ur bad at a stage in ur life dont mean u will always stay that way - thats narrow minded!!

and pcp although mind altering and crazy does not have junkie like effects!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 6th, 2006, 11:55 am

anders1888 wrote:and pcp although mind altering and crazy does not have junkie like effects!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What country are you from?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 6th, 2006, 1:04 pm

anders1888 wrote:I would like to state this -

i think ppl misunderstand the point of why tookie "never apologised"

he did apologise on many occasions for commiting terrible acts in the name of his set and for founding a terrible culture, but he did NOT apologise for the killings as he stated he was NOT GUILTY of them - would u apologise for somthing u did not do?

tookie wanted to live - NO ONE can doubt that so would it not be easier for him to say ok im sorry i did it and recieve clemency than die! but he stayed true - and ultimatly died because of that

but yes he was no angel whatsoever but he could have said sorry and lived....so why didnt he...he died stating he would not admit to somthing he never done!

thats deep

i think ppl can redeem themselves, just cause ur bad at a stage in ur life dont mean u will always stay that way - thats narrow minded!!

and pcp although mind altering and crazy does not have junkie like effects!
Have YOU ever done PCP? Do you have any clue what you are talking about?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 6th, 2006, 1:37 pm

^ Seriously, sherm heads are the craziest, lace that on weed and you're gonna have SERIOUS issues

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 6th, 2006, 1:42 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^ Seriously, sherm heads are the craziest, lace that on weed and you're gonna have SERIOUS issues
Hell yes!!!

anders1888
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by anders1888 » January 10th, 2006, 5:17 am

u lot missed the whole point of ma post!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 10th, 2006, 1:18 pm

anders1888 wrote:u lot missed the whole point of ma post!
lol we understood your post. I just disagree with it.

You think that because he held out and would rather be executed that it means he's not only innocent but honorable?

Well how about this - mentally, a lot of people can't handle guilt. That's why whenever someone does something wrong they either make lies to deny it or they say something liek "I was driven to it" or "they/it/the situation forced me to" and things like that.

Tookie's rejection of guilt combined with drugs that helped to make the entire incident semi-lucid helped him choose to grasp on to feeling honorable and he would rather choose the comfort of painless death feeeling like he is a hero and and innocent honorable victim rather than go crazy with his own guilt.

And besides, if he didn't do it or truly can't remember, why did he show off the murders to his friends?
Williams, Darryl, Coward, and Sims then fled in the two cars and returned home to Los Angeles. They had netted approximately $120 in the robbery. Once back in Los Angeles, Sims asked Williams why he had shot Owens. Williams said that he ¡°didn¡¯t want to leave any witnesses.¡± Williams also said he killed Owens ¡°because he was white and he was killing all white people.¡± Coward testified that Williams had bragged about the shooting, stating, ¡°You should have heard the way he sounded when I shot him,¡± as he made gurgling or growling noises and laughed about Owens¡¯ death.
And he threatened jurors:
The Court of Appeals summary of the case [15] Williams stated "that various jurors misconstrued as a threat a question that he asked defense counsel at the close of the guilt phase. The trial record shows that after the jurors returned their guilty verdicts, Williams said, ¡°Sons of bitches,¡± in a voice sufficiently loud that the court reporter included this statement in the trial transcript." "On the day that the jury began its penalty-phase deliberations, an alternate juror reported to the bailiff that some jurors believed that Williams had threatened them. In response to questioning by the trial judge, the alternate juror stated that the jurors sitting in the center of the jury box had told her that after the verdicts were read, Williams looked at the jury and said that he was going to get all of them."
and in prison:
On June 30, 1981, just two months after being sentenced, Williams was involved in a violent fight with another inmate. Williams was observed kneeling over the other inmate and striking him in the head with his closed fists. When Williams was ordered to cease fighting, he ignored the order. Only after repeated orders did Williams stop. (P. Exh. 6).
On January 26, 1982, Williams was ordered to lineup for his return to his cell. Williams refused the order and became hostile. The guard then explained the line-up procedure to Williams. Williams responded by saying "you'll get yours boy, I can do anything now because I know what the gunmen will do¡¦one of these days I'll trick you boy." (P. Exh. 7).
On January 28, 1982, Williams had two separate instances where he threw chemical substances at guards. In one of these instances, Williams threw a chemical substance in the eyes and on the face of a guard. As a result of that assault, the guard suffered from chemical burns to these areas and had to be taken to the hospital where he received emergency care. (P. Exh. 8).
On January 29, 1982, Williams again attacked a guard by throwing a chemical substance on him. (P. Exh. 9).
On February 16, 1984, a guard saw Williams bending over another inmate and striking him with his closed fists. In an effort to stop the attack, the guard blew his whistle and drew his weapon. Williams, however, continued to fight. Only after a guard fired a warning shot did Williams stop fighting. (P. Exh. 10).
On June 8, 1984, Williams was observed participating in inappropriate behavior with a female visitor. When the guard advised the female of the prison policies, Williams became verbally hostile and stated, "you are looking around too much and that's not your job. I have dusted many officers on the street, one more would not make any difference." (P. Exh. 11).
On July 4, 1986, Williams stepped between a guard and another inmate and began to beat up the inmate. The guard ordered Williams to stop but Williams continued with the assault. Eventually, after gun officers responded, Williams stopped the attack. (P. Exh. 12).
On October 10, 1988, Williams was involved in a fight that led to him being stabbed by Tiequon Aundray Cox (aka Lil Fee), a Rolling 60s Crips member, and fellow death row inmate. Prison officials subsequently learned that this stabbing was done in retaliation for a September 22, 1988 stabbing of another inmate ordered by Williams. (P. Exh. 13).
On October 19, 1988, Williams was placed in Administrative Segregation based on his association with the Crips street gang. (P. Exh. 13).
On December 24, 1991, Williams was involved in another fight with an inmate. Once again, despite being ordered to stop, Williams continued with the assault. Eventually, gun officers responded by firing a round near Williams. After the shot was fired, guards gained control over Williams. (P. Exh. 14).
On July 6, 1993, a large fight broke out in the shower area. Williams was one of the combatants. A guard ordered the inmates to stop, but the fight continued. After a warning shot was fired, the fighting stopped. Subsequently, a stabbing instrument ("shank") made of sharpened plastic was recovered from where the fight had occurred. (P. Exh. 15).
Though the prison guards noted that he still remained a member of the Crips gang, "The violations are usually involving batteries on inmates, batteries on staff. But we have also received information that has identified him as an active member of the Crips," Crittendon said.

"The particular set is known as the Blue Note Crips, and that information we have received since his arrival here in April 1981 and as recent as June of 2000," Crittendon said. [20]

And many accusation of how the trail was wrong proved to be false. On was of the jurors was black, this was proven later on by birth records and a statement by him juror (#12, William James McLurkin), he was meerly so lightskinned most peopel assumed he wasn't. (lol sort of like how most pepel can't tell what the wrestler the Rock is just from appearance)

there is more info here:
viewtopic.php?t=11120

So the only thing we really learned from you post was that you don't understand the effects of PCP.

anders1888
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by anders1888 » January 11th, 2006, 4:04 am

lol good post

a suppose it comes down to

"to those who believe no explanation is necessary, to those who dont, no explanation is possible"

I just believe his version - i dont believe he was always a good man or that just believe his story. but it does irritate me the way things are conviently left out his book - i.e his stabbing etc.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 11th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Yup, and the movie of course would never show it either:'
On October 10, 1988, Williams was involved in a fight that led to him being stabbed by Tiequon Aundray Cox (aka Lil Fee), a Rolling 60s Crips member, and fellow death row inmate. Prison officials subsequently learned that this stabbing was done in retaliation for a September 22, 1988 stabbing of another inmate ordered by Williams. (P. Exh. 13).

Swiss

Unread post by Swiss » January 18th, 2006, 3:33 pm

The most fascinating key player seems to be James Garrett. Okay, he's dead, but.....does anyone know some infos about that man?

He seems to have been working as Police and maybe as FBI Informant for a long time.

Was he black? Did his wife Ester continue with here criminal career? What is she doing now?

What about Alfred, is he still sitting time in Canada?

Greets,
Swiss.

buddyboy

Unread post by buddyboy » November 24th, 2006, 5:31 pm

The hell with him. May he rot in hell. Need a little coin, so be it. But blast people in the face with a shotgun for $100? Why don't we ask the children of the dude he executed in the convenient store what they think of his Nobel Prize nominations. He got off way to easy. He got to live 25 years after the murder. How much money did he contribute to his victims families. $0. That's how much. If Ol' Took could have pulled his crap on me.. I would have left him where he fell. But like most coward P.O.S.'s, he chose easy, unarmed victims. I hope your feet are burning you scumbag!

kjr06

Unread post by kjr06 » April 5th, 2007, 6:24 pm

now he's dead I hope your happy.
He changed his ways, unlike some gang members, he should've gotten life...

flashman

Unread post by flashman » May 22nd, 2007, 6:38 am

susanaATL wrote:how can they say it was his shotgun that was used in the killings.
You're kidding right? Clearly, you know NOTHING about gunshot wounds. Look at the last photo. see all those small little holes around the main body of the wound? THAT'S how you know it was a shotgun...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 28th, 2007, 5:16 pm

This was a while back; I have since changed my views on "capital punishment."

I am now firmly against government run capital punishment for reasons I may name later.

However, I still think Tookie was guilty