Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

Unread post by femun » March 2nd, 2014, 6:37 pm

silentwssj wrote:I am going to side with and defend the NF.
WHY? I honestly think that is absolutely ridiculous. I'm from So Cal so I guess I'm a Sureno but there's no way in hell I would ever defend the EME. Like i said before my only interest in these two organizations is from a historical point of view.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » March 2nd, 2014, 7:50 pm

Why! Why would I not defend my side and tell it like it is from my point of view? There is an awful lot of misinformation out there concerning Nortenos-NF! If I can set the record straight, I will! I am not saying that I know everything. I am one man humbly coming on here to learn more and present what I know. I am not condoning their actions but I do think that it is important to tell the truth and set the record straight when needed! It is also good to hear everyone's opinions from their viewpoint. I don't care if that viewpoint is in opposition to mine. All that will come of that is, I will think harder about the issues. That is how I learn more and process things.You are asking questions that make me think why are you here on this website at all? Do you want everyone to sit around and call all gangmembers POS! If that is the case you are on the wrong website! As far as you go, being from down south does not make you a Sureno. Did you ever Gangbang or not is what I am asking you. If so, with who, and what happened to make you follow a different path. I am also curious if you are a dropout? If you are, so be it! It is what it is right! That would explain a lot of your comments in my mind. Maybe you should start a page for people with similar life experiences as yourself to talk about it. That would be interesting! If I have got you figured out wrong "My bad"! I am not trying to be sarcastic either by the way! I am simply trying to figure you out is all. You know, I have passed through San Quentin a few times. Every time I would go to Donner section they would have PC overflow on the 4th and 5th tier. Them dudes would go out of their way to talk shit all day long. They would not respect the shut down at night. They would sneak down to the lower tiers and gas people. They did their best to disrupt everyone's program. It was a trip to be honest with you. I am not saying that is the type of person you are, but I am starting to wonder? Anyhow, this all has got to stop Femun! either we agree to disagree or we don't speak to each other anymore! it is that simple! I will make you a deal. Lets stop the BS and respect one another or lets just forget that we ever crossed paths. I would rather get to know you. If we cant do it the right way though, then lets not do it at all. I am a pretty spiritual man as you can tell. I refuse to allow myself to get all caught up in some petty net banging crap! Peace out! Silent!

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 2nd, 2014, 8:51 pm

silentwssj wrote:Why! Why would I not defend my side and tell it like it is from my point of view? There is an awful lot of misinformation out there concerning Nortenos-NF! If I can set the record straight, I will! I am not condoning their actions but I do think that it is important to tell the truth and set the record straight when needed!
I see you're point.

Just out of curiosity, You're a felon in California does that felony follow you to New Mexico?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 2nd, 2014, 9:02 pm

Well, I have learned a few things in my time out here! #1 a felony conviction does not show up when they run your name in New Mexico because state law forbids reporting anything over 7 years old. I think it should be that way everywhere to be honest with you. Why should I have to be discriminated against for the rest of my life. I did my time and payed society back. Now don't get me wrong, I am sure that if I tried to go for certain jobs it would come up. Like being a police officer for example. I always pass the basic background checks though. I have been cleared to work at Los Alamos National Labs and Kirtland Air force base to. I learned early on that most company's will not hire you if you are honest. I always am anyways, so I choose to work in the construction trades! They don't care and they pay really good. What do you do for a living? Do you have any felonies?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 2nd, 2014, 10:06 pm

No felonies. Building trades.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 2nd, 2014, 10:12 pm

Well now, you see we do have some common ground to share right!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 4th, 2014, 8:51 pm

see what i mean. we are now waaaaaaay the fuck off subject. lol i been on this site long enough to know where this is going. so let's just put this out there. in the north nortenos / NF dominate. in the south surenos/ la EME dominates. there are surenos in the north. just like the other guy you said southside hoods are like what they use to be, i'll admit you are guys are in the north. it's common knowlege. it'll save the "my gang is better then your gang" argument." and no one's promoting NF. shit hell you can be a surenos or norteno all your life and never meet 1 or know what 1 looks like. let alone us marketing them over a website. lol that''s the truth. come to think of it we're discussing how NF was started by southern cali people. and the fact that the current head of the NF might be from CHINO. we're actually giving the south credit. lol as far as the POS judgement, they are and they aren't. they are because they've committed crimes and done wrong. they aren't because they were at some point they were our family, cousins, in laws, and friends. somewhere WE as a society failed them when they were young. besides alot of people call them POS...UNTIL THEY NEED TO GET HIGH. get my point.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 4th, 2014, 11:01 pm

Good stuff Wicked thoughts! Yes, we definitely got waaaay off topic there. It is all good in my book though. Life is full of little conflicts and disagreements. To me it does not matter what happened in the past only how people deal with it in the future if you get my drift. As you guys already know about me, I am a Christian, but also a Norteno! I can see how my comments may drift one way or another at times! I understand that I am walking a fine line between being a changed man and letting my emotions get the best of me at times. I really don't like it when people try to put one group of people into a little box and pass judgment on the whole group. To me, in my life experience, I have met a wide variety of Both Nortenos and Surenos. Some are good people and some are truly rotten to the core! You made a good point though when you said that they are our family members and somewhere we failed them as a society. They also, failed us in the way that they decided to conduct themselves amongst our society! It is a two way street for sure. Anyhow enough philosophizing lets get back on track here! We have been awfully quiet for a few days and it feels weird! Razorman! if you are listening can you shed some light on Mr "DC" Cervantes? Just what exactly are his ties to the city of Chino?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 4th, 2014, 11:58 pm

On a somewhat related subject, I remember someone posting an article a few years ago that was saying some NF members were arrested in the city of Fontana. I think it was on the brown kingdom and someone was trying to use it as proof that nortenos have set up shop in the South. Of course that wasn't the case because these dudes weren't just your average street gang members. I'd like to find that article and post it because I can't remember the details..

Also( I've told this story one too many times on other forums but here's the short version), when I was in high school around 03, some new kid showed up at my continuation school and this kid was claiming to be a norteno. This school at the time was full of gang members and it made for an interesting time. I remember dudes from hoods all over town catching word that a norteno was in town and it was like somebody found Bigfoot and after school there were fools from everywhere trying to find him LOL.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 5th, 2014, 8:01 am

Hey there RuthlessCray! I have seen the article that you are referring to. I actually have a Homeboy living in Fontana! He is a family man these days though. There are definitely Nortenos down South. I personally know a few of them. I have no knowledge of them actually establishing a neighborhood down there though. All the ones that I know moved there because of family ties or because it is cheaper than San Jose! I have never heard any horror stories of them getting run out or anything! If anything they always are trying to get me to come down there to. I have come down for visits, but that is it.

Tell me about yourself if you can? Are you a Sureno? Where did you grow up?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 5th, 2014, 11:49 pm

I'm not a sureno. I'm an anti-statist that promotes the non-aggression principle.

I grew up around gangs here in Fontana and San Bernardino. I got caught up in the tag banging scene towards the very end of that era. So I understand the street mentality but I'd like to think that I'm on some other shit now. As in seeing the big picture.

My parents and a lot of my family are gang members/surenos from LA county. There's a lot I'd like to say but won't because people I know may browse the forum so I don't want to put certain things out there.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 6th, 2014, 10:44 am

Hey there! that is cool! I respect that. I think that most of us are caught up somewhere between being a changed man and still holding to our roots if you know what I mean! I do appreciate the honesty. it means a lot to me when someone can spend a few minutes of their day explaining there background to me. Sometimes I feel like I am all alone on these forums! "Anti statist" what exactly is that? I have never heard that term before. I guess it means that you are non aggressive. When I was a young man I used to like to fight a lot. I thought It was exciting. These days I feel violence is best reserved for self defense. So, yes I have done a 180 in terms of my behavior :) I would much rather help them than hurt them today!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 6th, 2014, 11:16 am

Anti statist, just means that I reject the state completely and believe we as humans should solve complex social problems with non violent solutions.

The non aggression principle or the "NAP" is just a political philosophy that states nobody has the right to initiate violence unless in cases of self defense. It differs from being a total pacifist.

But yeah I understand what you being by being caught in between.. Because none of us are perfect, which is why I don't look down on all people the people with the street gang mentality because "i get it."

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 6th, 2014, 11:43 am

That is an interesting philosophy! I have never honestly heard of it! Can you explain reject the state completely to me? When you say that I think of Libertarians to be honest with you. I think that I may be off track though. Maybe you mean reject the state in terms of their incarceration punishment methods. Or do you mean that we should just be as free as possible from Government in a libertarian sense? I am a democrat by the way. There really is no political party that truly represents what I feel is right though.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 6th, 2014, 2:54 pm

silentwssj wrote:That is an interesting philosophy! I have never honestly heard of it! Can you explain reject the state completely to me? When you say that I think of Libertarians to be honest with you. I think that I may be off track though. Maybe you mean reject the state in terms of their incarceration punishment methods. Or do you mean that we should just be as free as possible from Government in a libertarian sense? I am a democrat by the way. There really is no political party that truly represents what I feel is right though.

That is the libertarian philosophy in its purest definition. Being anti state is just the logical end of libertarianism, because we reject the initiation of force or violence, and we apply that standard to the government too, which means the State, as we know it, could no longer exist if society were to ever reject the idea that it is legitimate to initiate violence against others. The state is just a ruling class of people with a monopoly of violence in an arbitrary territory that it claims and it cannot exist without mass propaganda, myths, deception, and coercion ...anyway i can go on and on but i don't want to ruin the thread topic.

Ive just come to the conclusion that the state is not the answer to any of the complex issues we face. And i think minorities especially have and are being duped by putting their faith in politicians or politics itself to fix these problems.

IMO understanding gangs, specifically organized crime is a great way to undercover the true nature of the State..Then you see who the real threat is to society.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 6th, 2014, 3:37 pm

Yeah! these are complicated issues for sure! I am somewhere in between a democrat and a social conservative myself! The problem that I see is if we are truly free then their is no guarantee of anything. Not that there is now anyway, but I think that we at least need a social referee if you know what I mean. If we went full on Republican we would end up like Mexico! About 10% of the population would own everything and everyone else would be starving. Also, republicans are pro life, which I am to, but they are the first to cut all the programs to help people. That never made sense to me. The Democrats on the other hand want to help people more but they also want to use everyone's money to do it. I really don't mind paying more taxes for things like Medicare or social security though. I do get mad when we give all the tax breaks to the rich though. They always say we are trying to create jobs. Why should tax payers have to pay for that though? To me the government should collect what is owed and spread that money around to help people that need it instead of the rich. These are complicated issues though. I don't agree with incarcerating drug addicts at all. They should go to rehab. All we accomplish when we send them to prison, is ruining their life further! Anyhow we are way off topic here. So I will let that conversation go. It is good to talk with you though Ruthlesscray!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 7th, 2014, 6:26 pm

I've come to the conclusion that the Democratic Party is poison to blacks and Hispanics and it saddens me how they lock in their votes every election cycle. Not that I think the republicans are the answer either. But that's a topic for another thread maybe.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 7th, 2014, 6:53 pm

We should probably start another thread for politics! We have definitely talked about all kinds of different things on this one and that is probably not cool! Kick it off Ruthlesscray! I will join you else where!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 9th, 2014, 10:52 am

Joe pegleg Morgan was the godfather he died of cancer while in prison in 1993 someone who signs up like mundo and sets up the by laws and cant go by them is really a piece of caca blue wendell Norris of the Aryan Brotherhood was a founding member also who drop out and later in 2003 was stabbed 5 times in his chest in prison drop outs are ones who cant fullfill there lifelong comitment sorry ass mofos an OG from the old skool

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 9th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Joe pegleg Morgan was the godfather he died of cancer while in prison in 1993 someone who signs up like mundo and sets up the by laws and cant go by them is really a piece of caca blue wendell Norris of the Aryan Brotherhood was a founding member also who drop out and later in 2003 was stabbed 5 times in his chest in prison drop outs are ones who cant fullfill there lifelong comitment sorry ass mofos an OG from the old skool

LittleWing
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by LittleWing » March 14th, 2014, 10:21 am

Hello, Razorman55. Another history buff checking in. I've been doing my research online and read a couple books on the topic. I've stumbled across here and noticed you've mentioned "Death Row Joe" Gonzales a couple of times, and wondered if you could help shed a bit more light towards him. Part of my curiousness is due to the fact that Gonzales, as you've previously mentioned, is originally from Oxnard (My hometown). After doing research, I've found that he was indeed a very major player for the NF back in the day (e.g., former 1st Captain, helped write the constitution). In David Barragan's book "Nuestra Familia", he claims that EME members were angry at Gonzales for refusing to join them, instead opting to go with the NF. Barragan praises Gonzales throughout the book, and even goes as far as to say "In reality, to me, D.R. was the Nuestra Familia." Boxer Mendoza also mentions him in his book shortly, calling him the gang's "criminal mastermind" or something like that. I do know of his then eventual drop out, but would like to hear any more info you have and care to share.
Thanks!
P.s. Will definitely check out those upcoming books.

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Unread post by razorman55 » March 20th, 2014, 6:48 pm

Hello Little Wing .......

If it weren't for the Update from Streetgangs.com, I almost forgot about this blog. Thanks, Streetgangs … thank you too, Little Wing. "DR" was indeed a ruthless man. He co-authored the NF Constitution at San Quentin with "Daira" Medina and saw many "quality control" issues within his ranks and did not like what he saw. Never heard about him being asked to join EME as he spent his early years on Death Row and had no real contact with anyone but NF until 1972 when the "shit hit the fan" against the M. As you probably know, back in the 1960’s and 70’s, there were many central and southern California street gangs that had home boys from the NF. Once the polarization of north versus south took hold (after Cheyenne Cadena’s killing in 1972 at Palm Hall), everything gradually changed to where we sit today. Death Row was the Chiques representative for the NF and he and Daira (from San Fernando in L.A.) appointed “Babo” Sosa the NF’s first Nuestro General (shortly after the Constitution was finalized). Even though many NF soldiers did not know Babo personally, his reputation already preceded him. His involvement in the Shoe War at San Quentin is well known even though he escaped undetected. Babo was from Santa Barbara, which was a short distance (as you well know) from DR’s home town. Your timing is impeccable as there are three very intense books coming out between April and July, as I mentioned to Silent on this blog, and two of them will touch on lots of great detail about the NF and both will go into Death Row Joe extensively. As these books are released, I will do a plug as a courtesy to the Publisher and the Authors. I will not “steal their thunder” by delving into topics or details that will be covered very thoroughly in 2 of these books (the 2nd and 3rd of the three) but after they’re out, it will be fair game and I will go there. You history buffs will have many questions, I’m sure. Welcom aboard, Little Wing.

Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 20th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Howdy guys,an old skool buff checking in also,silent,razorman55 and the rest of you NF eme,historians love the gang history,Iam a old Wood who has done lots of time and now been learning more because of all the info that is out there but will stay tuned for information we obtain from many sources,In 1957 when DVI was CYA is when the eMe was founded the NF was foun Ided untill 11 years later in Soledad pIrison in Monterey County you gang experts know all that my bad ,The history I know the best goes back. Long time ago when I was sent to prison 29 years ago I know old school politics,most of you guys I believe are youngsters but well read,Im a CoCoCounty boy the most solid wood car for the past 40 years in the California Penal System. You wont find that in no history books or data bases,Nortenos Surenos are street gangs but if you never been to prison you will never know real politics from inside the walls of your big homies I got out in 1995 off the Adjustment Center yard in. San Quentin State Prison in Tamal Califas,been in 11 different prisons in California and Nevada in almost the last 30 years my big homie has been in system for last 37 years I wont drop names because we dont do that my big homie was on death row now he is in Corcoran and I been writing him for 19 years polishing the rock for you that read history on that terminology thats what we do theres no retirement,only for streetbangers find god a life outside of banging,I look forward to listening from different perspectives Knowledge is power always I have a blog ganglifestylebloodinbloodout.blogspot.com and if you click on the bottom of my page on bumper you can read my introduction to my readers,Iam a writer and historian on street gangs,prison gangs,Outlaw Motorcyle clubs,just wanted to keep it White I mean write with my fellow bloggers have learned from your guys post already Me was banging before the North and South was ever a issue and remember why you got big homies from up North before NF was founded eMe ran the yards for all Hispanics,untill the Vatos there own homies didnt like the way they were being treated by La eMe so it was stated and the guys who started The NF were not Surenos and big homies from San francisco,Hayward,Sacramento,San Jose,ate not Nortenos...Bumper CO.CO.COUNTY. and also Oakland

LittleWing
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by LittleWing » March 20th, 2014, 10:16 pm

What's the deal with this website taking a while to post your submission? Anyways... Thank you, Razorman55 for the info! You've pretty much have sold me on those upcoming books solely on the info pertaining to DR. Of course, I'm sure the other info will be just as juicy. "Babo" Sosa is another one of interest to me, being as he, like you said, is also from the 805. I've heard that the guy was a Vietnam war veteran. Don't know if thats true or not. One last question 'till those books, if I may. Do you know if EME members had any idea how much weight Babo and DR carried for the NF? Again, any info you're willing to give will be appreciated Razorman. I respect your decision not to shell out the nitty gritty details for the sake of those books.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 20th, 2014, 10:51 pm

what's the titles for these books coming out?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 4:28 am

Greetings fellow historians on Californias prison gangs,the books comming out wil be interesting,also to put some history out there is a question I have for. Readers history buffs ex gang members,current gang members you guys hit the books real hard and are very knowledgeable can you tell me what sealed the pack and alliance between The Aryanbrotherhood and the EME ?AClue is they have had it for 42 years?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 4:58 am

Greetings razorman55 would like to also know name of books and when they are comming. Out please keep us posted?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 5:37 am

Yes greetings to all historians,I hope you can except a old peckerwood I know many nortenos and Surenos as my nephew is a. Norteno were are about knowledge and learning and respecting one another on her Im here for Education that fellow bloggers have knowledge about its very interesting I try to.write everyday and learn something everyday Im not on her to netbang cause Im a real banger from old skool and earned my bones decafes ago,putting in work on the internet to me is knowledge the sword of knowledge is my weapon so just wanted to say hi to all dont really car here my goal to be on here is only a educational purposre who your with just lets keep the common goal of rfespect one another on thank you for the some what knowledge on this page some of you are well read and are very interesting stay up stay in them books zand i will return with a itching to learn

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 9:42 am

:lol: :roll: ITS THE BUMPERJACK AGAIN,WANT TO SHOUT OUT TO ALL ON THIS BLOG, I HAVE RAW POLITICS TO THROW YOUR WAY, IM ALSO BOOK SAVOY AND READ DATABASES,I HAVE ALOT OF RAW FACTS FROM INSIDE OUT, I LIVED THE LIFE FOR MANY A YEARS,IM VERY HUMBLE YOU HAVE TO BE TO LEARN, NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL, BUT MORE HEADS AND BODYS ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN JUST ONE,I ALSO HAVE A HOMEBOY PUTTING A BOOK OUT CALLED "DEATH ROW"A MEMOIR TO THE HALLS OF MY SHADOWY PAST!!! HE IS ALSO IN CORCORAN AS WE SPEAK AND SPENT 16 YEARS ON DEATH ROW,IM ALSO GOING TO PUT A BOOK OUT HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR ON CALIFORNIAS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON GANGS WHICH ARE THE MAIN 5 ARE MOST DANGEROUS PRISON GANGS IN THE WORLD YES THE WHOLE GLOBE IMAGINE THAT AB/EME,NF,BGF,AND THE NLR YOU HISTORY BUFFS LIKE SILENTWSSJ AND RAZORMAN55 HAVE GOOD HISTORY AND KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR TO BE COMMENDED ON SHARING OF GANGS, ALOT OF INFO OUT THERE BUT HISTORY IS FUNNY IT DONT TELL ALL IT LEAVES ALOT UP TO THE READER NOT EVERYTHING IS OUT THERE AND ONLY THOSE WHO BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT WILL EVER KNOW,DROPOUTS GIVE ALOT OF INFORMATION,BOXER FOR EME AND BLUE FOR THE BRAND LEADERS AND A FOUNDING MEMBER WENDELL BLUE NORRIS WHO WAS LATER KILLED IN PRISON IN 2003 YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE DEFECTORS,DROP OUTS BECAUSE OF THE BY LAWS ARE SERIOUS BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT THE SAME AS THE ITALIAN MOB THAT IS VERY STRICT POLITICS MY FRIENDS BELIEVE IT STREET GANGS HAVE TO RESPECT IT THE BIG HOMIES HAVE EARNED THAT RESPECT AND CONTINUE TO LIVE BY THEM SOCIAL PRISON POLITICAL VEIWS THEY ARE THE 1% OF SOCIETY THAT LIVE BY THER OWN GOVERNED RULES US IN THE FREE WORLD CANT EVEN IMAGINE UNLESS YOU BEEN INSIDE THERE WORLD SHU CORCORAN OR PELICAN BAY OR ADX FLORENCE COLORADO FEDERAL SUPERMAX WERE SOME OF THE PRISON GANG LEADERS ARE HOUSED...BUMPERJACK SIGNING OUT GO TO ganglifestylebloodinbloodout.blogspot.com to visit my profile and comment on my blog HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU HISTORIANS SOON

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Unread post by razorman55 » March 21st, 2014, 5:05 pm

Hello Bumperjack ......
((((Greetings fellow historians on Californias prison gangs,the books comming out wil be interesting,also to put some history out there is a question I have for. Readers history buffs ex gang members,current gang members you guys hit the books real hard and are very knowledgeable can you tell me what sealed the pack and alliance between The Aryanbrotherhood and the EME ?AClue is they have had it for 42 years?))))

According to the law enforcement community, the so-called "incident that sealed the pact between AB and EME" was the Castllo murder in Palm Hall in April 1972 by Fred "Snake Eyes" Mendrin and his side kick Donald Hale. Problem with this LE characterization is that EME and AB had already been involved in joint operations including at least (3) previous prison killings:
November 13, 1968 (Soledad Central), November 11, 1970 (Soledad Central), and November 30, 1971 (CCI-Tehachapi). The beginning of the EME-NF war was igniited between November 1971 and early 1972 by the San Quentin stabbings of NF members "Death Row" Joe Gonzales and "Woodsey" Reyes by "Chavo" Perez and "Cheetah" Padilla and SQ became a guerilla-style arena. Some AB members, who had mostly assisted by supplying shanks to the EME, became involved in some of the confrontatons and became actual particpants. The Palm Hall incident was actually the 4th AB-EME recorded and confirmed homicide in which the two groups were involved jointly. Only they know for sure how many others they were co-conspirators.

You are correct, the Palm Hall incident occurred 42 years ago as of this coming April 14th. In response to Silent and a few of you gentlemen who requested, I will be posting some preliminary information within a few days (waiting for the OK from the authors and their reps) on the upcoming books to be released including complete book Titles, Author Names, a brief blurb, cost, release date and where they can be obtained. Silent was a "silent partner" in this (smile) so this Bud's for you, Silent One.

Razorman55

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 21st, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hey there everybody! I am definitely curious to lay eyes on these books Razorman! Let me know when they come out and I will definitely obtain a copy of each one! Did you ever find out if David "DC" Cervantes was really from Chino? If not where is he really from? Also, I am curious about what other blogs are out there that are worth checking out? Hit me with a few and I will look into them.

Bumperjack, welcome to the discussion! There are no "Woods" that I can think of on here, unless you count the ones from Europe! I have a few questions for you. Answer them only if you are comfortable with it. I will respect your limits and honor everything that you can contribute. I have also done some time in the CDC and I noticed a few things in there regarding the "White car". There seems to be a lot of different factions in there? AB, NLR, Skinheads, Peckerwoods, and what I would call regular "White" inmates. I have always heard that the AB basically runs all of them in prison. Would you say that is true? Or would you say that a group like the "Skinheads" are separate and run their own program? Also, I noticed a lot of "Northern wood" and "Southern wood" tattoos, what is going on with that? Do you ever think they could possibly become like the Nortenos and Surenos are? Also, how about rules and bylaws for these groups? Only answer that part if it does not get you into trouble. Anyhow, welcome to the group! My work takes me out of town during the week, I will not have any internet access except on weekends starting this Sunday night. If I don't answer right away it is because I am gone working.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 10:40 pm

Greetings and salutations,Razorman55 yes thats what sealed the deal the killing happened in Chino Institute for Men C.I.M on April 21,1972 is when they killed leader of NF Castillo yes correct My fellow historian (Razorman55) also what sealed the pack was that Joe pegleg Morgan was of Yugoslavian decent and was instrumental because he was Caucasian with the AB,Also you have the right 2 ABs who were invovled in the attack,Fred "Snake eyes" Mendrin and Donald Hale,San Quentin has some great gang history my Fellow bloggers, I paroled in june of 1995 off the A/C yard in S.Q I will say check my blog out for my profile,ganglifestylebloodinbloodout.blogspot.com to check my profile and introduction,and yes the AB/EME had already been involved in other killings but the one mentioned sealed the deal my expertise Lies with the AB/EME which are the two oldest prison gangs in California The EME being the oldest 1957,AB 1964 to1967 BGF 1966,NF 1968 If you read my profile on my blog you will see why Im partial to the history of the AB/EME first and foremost a historian history buff you are/ well read fellow blogger and your attention to detail is impecable,I truly commend your thirst for knowledge,and history of events,Iam very interested in the books,Iam always interested in history and Knowledge of our most worlds dangerous gangs in California to the birthplace of the AB/EME,NF,BGF,&NLR 5 out of 10 most dangerous prison gangs in the world!!! TRUE STORY thank you razorman for your attention to our history Knowledge is power and look forward to the books comming out untill the keyboard warrior strikes again your friend till the end "BUMPERJACK"