Exclusive Interview by gorillaconvict on former Prison Gang

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Exclusive Interview by gorillaconvict on former Prison Gang

Unread post by bumperjack » October 6th, 2015, 5:12 pm

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2015/05/prison -adventures/

This is a exclusive interview done to promote my book Prison Adventures Memoirs of My Checkered Past...check it out...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Exclusive Interview by gorillaconvict on former Prison G

Unread post by silentwssj » October 6th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Right on Brother! Honestly, I have witnessed a great deal of change in you since we have been communicating on this web site! You seem a lot more focused on God and are able to not get caught up in the BS! In the beginning you had almost daily confrontations. Now, you seem at peace with those around you. That's true growth and change! Good book to people! It tells a different kind of story. A White guy in a Hispanic streetgang that ends up riding with the Whites in prison. It's not your average story! Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Exclusive Interview by gorillaconvict on former Prison G

Unread post by bumperjack » October 7th, 2015, 7:19 am

Thanks Silent,Yeah your right on point! it took some growth in the last year to let God to fully transform my life.I have love,peace,joy,self-control and longsuffering, fruits of the spirits!...hopefully I will be doing another interview on thugsexposed. Com? I will personally send you the link. I finally got into Juvenile Hall and I mentor and minister to the Troubled Youth in the Capitol. Yes I would say in the last year and a half God has really changed my outlook in helping kids and instead of arguing or hurting folks! Its amazing what God can do if you fully surrender! Much Love &Respect Homie Bump.