FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 2

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 2

Unread post by dopekid127 » March 6th, 2005, 6:54 pm

pretty good game..like it better then the first one...when u get knocked out its a lot easier to get back up..not as hard as it was in the first one...

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 2

Unread post by blkjoker » March 6th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Fight Night is a good boxing series, only series that comes close to the real thing. But, still needs a lot of work, they need more boxers and they left out some really good ones. I hate how easy it is to move up the ranks, but when you reach the top 20, the fighters are stronger and faster then you are. And why does every bout has a knock out, I have yet been in a fight where it went the distance. You either win or lose by a knock out, I would like to feel like I'm in a war with a nice long fight. Also when the fighters get tired they still move around fast. These are the things they really need to work on. I'm glad they put clinching in and glad they got rid of tigga. But as the series goes on, I know it will get better.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 7th, 2005, 10:18 am

blkjoker wrote:Fight Night is a good boxing series, only series that comes close to the real thing. But, still needs a lot of work, they need more boxers and they left out some really good ones. I hate how easy it is to move up the ranks, but when you reach the top 20, the fighters are stronger and faster then you are. And why does every bout has a knock out, I have yet been in a fight where it went the distance. You either win or lose by a knock out, I would like to feel like I'm in a war with a nice long fight. Also when the fighters get tired they still move around fast. These are the things they really need to work on. I'm glad they put clinching in and glad they got rid of tigga. But as the series goes on, I know it will get better.
yeah i popped this one in today, the game play is fun with two players but when you go in depth it gets sorta Afro Thunderish if u know what i mean.... ;) a long ways from nintendo tho haha

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » March 7th, 2005, 2:37 pm

blkjoker wrote:Fight Night is a good boxing series, only series that comes close to the real thing. But, still needs a lot of work, they need more boxers and they left out some really good ones. I hate how easy it is to move up the ranks, but when you reach the top 20, the fighters are stronger and faster then you are. And why does every bout has a knock out, I have yet been in a fight where it went the distance. You either win or lose by a knock out, I would like to feel like I'm in a war with a nice long fight. Also when the fighters get tired they still move around fast. These are the things they really need to work on. I'm glad they put clinching in and glad they got rid of tigga. But as the series goes on, I know it will get better.
yeah thats all true...no doubt when part 3 comes out it'll be better...but still an overall good game

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 7th, 2005, 3:35 pm

good game, improvement from the first one

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » March 13th, 2005, 12:34 pm

Damn, havn't checked it out yet. I loved the first one though. Best boxing game I've played.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 13th, 2005, 4:50 pm

Helms wrote:Damn, havn't checked it out yet. I loved the first one though. Best boxing game I've played.
The game is worth getting, its better then the first and the best boxing game out. But still till this day "Mike Tyson Punch Out" is the only boxing game I had the most fun on.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 15th, 2005, 12:42 pm

just got it yesterday for PS2 pretty dope. You can be the cutman of your own boxer. Gettn pretty realistic. ITs cool how they finaaly got my boxer in the game Manny the Destroyer PACMAN!

But i still have to master them HAY SOMETHING PUNCHES!

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » March 15th, 2005, 1:13 pm

blkjoker wrote:
The game is worth getting, its better then the first and the best boxing game out. But still till this day "Mike Tyson Punch Out" is the only boxing game I had the most fun on.
LOL true, I wasted half my childhood on that one.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 4th, 2005, 5:02 am

mannnn this game is addicting. the first fight night was fun but in fight night round 2 you can see the improvements they made. When I first got this game it was fun for the first couple of weeks. I'd be playing it for long periods of time when i'd have to stay home from work and watch my kid.

BTW... To all you dad's on here; try talking on the phone, while pushing the rocker your kid is laying in, while being in a KO MOMENT. (':D') ahhah

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » April 7th, 2005, 4:02 pm

i didnt reallly like the first fight night game so i want play this one because its just like the first one with lil changes

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » April 27th, 2005, 1:20 am

iz Kostya Tszyu in it

the1

Unread post by the1 » June 12th, 2005, 9:50 am

The first one is dope, but i aint played the second.

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 13th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I got this game awhile back and I love it. I like the first one but this one blows it out the water. But all those things metioned above are true there are still something they need to put in there, especially the shit about every fight has to be a KO you the fight should be stopped if a fighter gets beat really bad or has major injurys such as cuts and swollen eyes.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 27th, 2007, 1:02 pm

I BE WHOOPING ASS ON PART 3