True Crime 2

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

True Crime 2

Unread post by corn » May 25th, 2005, 5:32 am

YO man they gots another true crime game comin out
http://www.truecrime2005.com
so far i know that its not gone be that white cop anymore but a black ex gang member turned cop and its not in la either someone where like chi town detriot or nyc yall check it out

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 25th, 2005, 8:15 pm

The Game looks aiight. It might be a hit.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 25th, 2005, 8:41 pm

corn wrote:YO man they gots another true crime game comin out
http://www.truecrime2005.com
so far i know that its not gone be that white cop anymore but a black ex gang member turned cop and its not in la either someone where like chi town detriot or nyc yall check it out
Actually he wasn't white he was asian. It would be cool if they had helicopters in the new one. It takes to long to get around in a car in that game.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » May 25th, 2005, 11:05 pm

True Crime is shit the rap musik was the only good thing in it, cop games are crap and are makin a attempt to make a new True Crime cause the first one was crap as and got low scores.Gangsta games: Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas and Manhunt are the real winners and not games like True Crime which i own can never be winners and the 2nd one is a desparete attempt to make money.

SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 4th, 2005, 2:48 pm

True Crimes was straight boo boo they would have to step it up like a muthafukka for me to buy the new one.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » June 4th, 2005, 2:53 pm

I agree with u SiNN702

T~

Unread post by T~ » June 4th, 2005, 3:20 pm

if its anythin like the fist one im not gonna get it

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » July 28th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Nooooo not again, as if the first one wasnt crap enuff, ill never spend a penny on any gta wannabe games anymore, NEVER!!!

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 28th, 2005, 10:17 pm

In the first one the city was good cause it was large, but it was crap, graphics i liked, i guess the first one was kinda nice but it was still crap, thats why i am getting it for $15 off my friend. I love gta too, but it just seems too old fashioned, the blood isn't realistic and the way you hit people, totally gay, alot of gay things that have to be fixed from san andreas and all of the other games, the missions are childish, they should be challangeing, i hope that they fix the fighting system and make it that you can fight like in real life, you know, grabbing ahole of them..... But never mind this, i don't care if its gay like the first one, as long as it has a bigass city.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 28th, 2005, 10:42 pm

i knew it was going to be in nyc, la and nyc are like the main cities for crime and just as a city in the us. Good enough but i imagined when i played since i came out how the map would look like, i don't care what you guys say but this game is going to be dope!!!!! I love it cause its for ps2.....