Midnight Club Dub Edition

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Midnight Club Dub Edition

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 4th, 2005, 2:53 pm

Yo I just got this game like a week ago and the shit is tight as fuck they got hella cars on there you can hook up and shit everything from a 64 impala to an Escalade you can paint em put dubs on em everything who else played it whats yalls thoughts.

GrymReaper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrymReaper » June 19th, 2005, 10:20 pm

I love this game, online is pretty fun too. If i was asked to rate th game id give it a 10/10 for sure. My fav cars the skyline, that fukka can rip down the track.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 11th, 2005, 9:25 pm

i beat this game, i played it for 12 days and beat it, 13 days and i had it 100% done... its still fun after you beat it though... but there's a strategy to buying and modding the cars cars...

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » July 28th, 2005, 9:17 pm

same here i thought this game is just ok, finished the game in less that a week, its too ardacey for my taste anyway. The online game is not much to talk about either, FORZA blow this game out the water if youll ask me..