Black-Hispanic gang rivalries send summer chill through LA

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 29th, 2006, 7:11 pm

rocstar wrote:
You are the most hypocritical mothafucka on this site. You cry when anybody disagree with you but you say some of the stupidest biased shit around. Who run what tier Christina Marie? The Surenos run the Surenos period. They dont run Nortenos or there would not be fights amongst them. Surenos dont run shit. NOT SHIT. THEY DONT EVEN RUN THEMSELVES.

Would you make up your mind already? I am not going to argue with you about it. You believe what you want and I will believe what I want. Whose cryin? Your the one pitchen a fit.

The very next sentence said a select few runs all of them. Since you know so much on the subject I assumed you knew I meant the Mexican Mafia, Mexican leaders.

IF the Surenos are a lot deeper, IF the numbers are right, IF the situation arises that they are sure of the advantage. If's go both ways. Blacks, Northerners and Asians all do there own time their way. IF Blacks, Nortenos and Asians were following rules and orders set down by Surenos, IF They were paying Surenos, IF
Blacks Nortenos and asians didnt have their own areas that they controlled and their own progams then the surenos would be running the show. Until then the surenos run themselves, excuse me the mexican mafia runs the surenos and everyone else runs their own show..[/quote]

You assume I dont know very much and thats just fine with me

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 2nd, 2006, 3:38 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
P-Dub wrote:for the record dont write me a personal note tryin to appologize.....that person KNOWS who im talkin about.
That person has nothing to apologize for...you off your rocker? :lol:
You can keep talkin slicc behind the monitor homegirl I aint trippin, I see you for who you are now as far shit talkin, but aside from that you got my point, dont say anything to me and im good. so i dont have to say anything further, i said what i said, you're biased and ima leave it at that. END OF DISCUSSION.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 2nd, 2006, 3:45 pm

back TO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS....
As i stated before hispanics dont run L.A. its a proven fact, all of my closest friends are from South Central and Gardena. Im talkin certified street credibility a.ss niggas, they aint middle class (WHITE) GIRLS and boys who ain't from the ghetto, do research on the internet and think they all of a sudden street smart, these are real niggas I'm speakin on, enough about them. I know my shit and quite frankly that's all that f.ucc'n matters Im the right one to go at it with pls. believe me.

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 2nd, 2006, 3:51 pm

Again I quote:
P-Dub wrote:
perongregory wrote:surenos run sureons...end of story.
thank you boo boo, seems like we the only unbiased two down for our shit cuzzo. i like you. you real.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 2nd, 2006, 5:29 pm

P-Dub wrote: all of my closest friends are from South Central and Gardena. Im talkin certified street credibility a.ss niggas
:shock:

Is that right sista? I'm from GARRR!! If you don't mind me asking, who you know from GARDENA? You can pm if you want...Peace

P-Dub wrote: they aint middle class (WHITE) GIRLS and boys who ain't from the ghetto, do research on the internet and think they all of a sudden street smart
Image Image

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 5:36 pm

ImageImageImageImage

@ The thread in its entirety...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 5:39 pm

P-Dub wrote:
grape fo def wrote:
No disrespect to the Bloods and Crips, but Hispanics / Mexicans run LA (Not just Southern Cali, but Northern as well) and if you didn't noticed then you definitely ain't from LA. Ask any Black OG and they will tell you Surenos (South Siders) run LA COUNTY jail and the streets... But Bloods and Crips holdin it down as well so it goes both wayz. Peace
lol its dumbasses like this one, that make outsiders believe this fantasy BS, i told ya'll its these dumb ass ese's on here always poppin this shit on the internet

Mexicans dont run NOTHIN in LA except they damn self, they tax they self and give each other orders, bloods and crips in los angeles is doin wut the fuc they please, most parts of south central, compton, and watts is still ran by bloods and crips, and as far as northern california u gotta be fucin kiddin me... so Mexicans run Oakland, Frisco, and Richmond too huh? ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i told you. they some biased muthaf.uccaz they are one sided when it comes to race and racial affairs.

Niggas ain't biased cuzz... Nigga that's racism... Plain and simple.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 2nd, 2006, 8:13 pm

P-Dub wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
P-Dub wrote:for the record dont write me a personal note tryin to appologize.....that person KNOWS who im talkin about.
That person has nothing to apologize for...you off your rocker? :lol:
You can keep talkin slicc behind the monitor homegirl I aint trippin, I see you for who you are now as far shit talkin, but aside from that you got my point, dont say anything to me and im good. so i dont have to say anything further, i said what i said, you're biased and ima leave it at that. END OF DISCUSSION.
I have no reason to be biased on this issue. I am white. Sad you cant just admit when you are wrong and have to act all sideways......but whatever. And there isnt one thing I will say from behind my monitor that I would not say to your face. Trust that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 8:40 pm

And how I correlate being biased with racism I am not referring to you Christina, I'm talkin in general on the subject.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 2nd, 2006, 10:00 pm

BlaKK wrote:And how I correlate being biased with racism I am not referring to you Christina, I'm talkin in general on the subject.
I know. You know me better than that. :D

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 2nd, 2006, 10:18 pm

'X' wrote:
P-Dub wrote: all of my closest friends are from South Central and Gardena. Im talkin certified street credibility a.ss niggas
:shock:

Is that right sista? I'm from GARRR!! If you don't mind me asking, who you know from GARDENA? You can pm if you want...Peace

P-Dub wrote: they aint middle class (WHITE) GIRLS and boys who ain't from the ghetto, do research on the internet and think they all of a sudden street smart
Image Image

Don't forget to holla at me "P-Dub", let me know who your peoples are from Gardena....

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 3rd, 2006, 9:56 am

Christina Marie wrote:
I have no reason to be biased on this issue. I am white. Sad you cant just admit when you are wrong and have to act all sideways......but whatever. And there isnt one thing I will say from behind my monitor that I would not say to your face. Trust that.
Hold up, tricc You would NEVER get slicc with me in person face to face, that's a fact i know, that's non negotiable you can take your ass back to beverly hills witht hat b.ull.shit for real. Being that this is a forum and this is the internet ima leave it at that and be the bigger one to end it cause evidently you dont know me so you can TRUST THAT. Instead of shit talkin about stuff you dont know you can continue to interview fake ass wiggas from flavor of love like you was doing and let me deal with these folks who are from the ghetto and for the record i know i aint wrong so you can type up a novel for all i care, you the last person on here i'd ever believe when shit is concerned with the ghetto so you stay there steady writing me like a fool. and yes i do know you're a white girl i know what you look like CHRISTINA MARIE. i do my research on fake people, so do your thing, just dont expect to hear no feed back from me. Aiight? Aiight.

lol @ 'X' she aint stupid, she fake as hell, all she do is interview people and think she is hood, talkin bout she would say that shit to my face, b.itch pls. but yeah i got people from Gardena you know who Jay Capone girl Jack Rabbit is?? taht's my nigga, she supposed to be having some party at her store in G-dena, so hopefull I'll be out there by next summer.

@BLAKK i know who ever wrote that is racist, but i am not studying that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2006, 12:32 pm

damn!! !P-dub goin hard at cats...you listen to jay capone music? that shit bangin.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 3rd, 2006, 12:44 pm

P-Dub wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Hold up, tricc You would NEVER get slicc with me in person face to face, that's a fact i know, that's non negotiable you can take your ass back to beverly hills witht hat b.ull.shit for real. Being that this is a forum and this is the internet ima leave it at that and be the bigger one to end it cause evidently you dont know me so you can TRUST THAT. Instead of shit talkin about stuff you dont know you can continue to interview fake ass wiggas from flavor of love like you was doing and let me deal with these folks who are from the ghetto and for the record i know i aint wrong so you can type up a novel for all i care, you the last person on here i'd ever believe when shit is concerned with the ghetto so you stay there steady writing me like a fool. and yes i do know you're a white girl i know what you look like CHRISTINA MARIE. i do my research on fake people, so do your thing, just dont expect to hear no feed back from me. Aiight? Aiight.

lol @ 'X' she aint stupid, she fake as hell, all she do is interview people and think she is hood, talkin bout she would say that shit to my face, b.itch pls. but yeah i got people from Gardena you know who Jay Capone girl Jack Rabbit is?? taht's my nigga, she supposed to be having some party at her store in G-dena, so hopefull I'll be out there by next summer.

@BLAKK i know who ever wrote that is racist, but i am not studying that.

Hahaha....look at you have to resort to name calling. Hmmmmmm.....me thinks you lost your composure. Beverly Hills? Oh thats funny!!! I been to prison little girl and I never had a problem stepping up to anyone inside or on the streets. So you want to under estimate me thats your bad. Go ahead and talk your smack on here (miss 17 yrs old, from North Carolina :roll: ) if it makes ya feel any better. You are a hypocrite speaking about biased!!!! I am white and you are going to judge me on my skin color, think you know who I am and where I been. You dont know jack.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 1:54 pm

P-dub you is a FEMALE... I thought I was talkin to a Jamaican Dreadlocked souljah. Is you really Iree Ital Isis?

i n i smokin i good sensimilla praise the most high selassie i jah ras tafar i
iternally

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » October 3rd, 2006, 2:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:P-dub you is a FEMALE... I thought I was talkin to a Jamaican Dreadlocked souljah. Is you really Iree Ital Isis?

i n i smokin i good sensimilla praise the most high selassie i jah ras tafar i
iternally
yeah i am a female REAL female. The ONLY REAL female on here, not a reporter. But yeah I am Jamaican but im not into the ital life style, but big ups to the dreads though lol yeah i know you be smoking dude, i can tell.

lol Blakk she says she went to prison :roll:
she think im supposed to be scurred :roll:
she say she treal about her shit :roll:
she say im fake because im 17 and live in N.C. even though i mentioned that im 17 and live in N.C. already which really dont mean shit considering the fact that I'm not from N.C. i just live here :roll:
she say she will step to me (yeah right i would LOVE to see that) :roll:
she say im a hypocrite :roll:
i'm supposed to believe her :roll:
I say the b.itch mad stupid :wink:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 3rd, 2006, 2:56 pm

Silly wabbit. Anyways.....back on topic or I will lock it. Please. Thank you.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 3:09 pm

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2006, 4:22 pm

Can't we all get along?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 4:41 pm

Apparently not. I was steady burnin a spliff while reading 5 pages of this thread last night, and I laughed so hard my contacts popped out. A nigga went blind.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2006, 4:46 pm

you aint no lie nigga, P-dub got me laughin up in this mug.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 3rd, 2006, 5:29 pm

P-Dub wrote:
lol @ 'X' but yeah i got people from Gardena you know who Jay Capone girl Jack Rabbit is?? taht's my nigga, she supposed to be having some party at her store in G-dena, so hopefull I'll be out there by next summer.

:shock: Do I know 'jack rabbit'?? Jay Capone(Baby Bear)??? If only you knew, :lol: Them the homies from the Gun....So you know about they little spot on normandie huh? If you get down here next summer, holla at a brutha, I'll show you around :shock: Anyway keep doing ya thing sista...
P-Dub wrote:Hold up, tricc You would NEVER get slicc with me in person face to face, that's a fact i know, that's non negotiable you can take your ass back to beverly hills witht hat b.ull.shit for real. Being that this is a forum and this is the internet ima leave it at that and be the bigger one to end it cause evidently you dont know me so you can TRUST THAT. Instead of shit talkin about stuff you dont know you can continue to interview fake ass wiggas from flavor of love like you was doing and let me deal with these folks who are from the ghetto and for the record i know i aint wrong so you can type up a novel for all i care, you the last person on here i'd ever believe when shit is concerned with the ghetto so you stay there steady writing me like a fool. and yes i do know you're a white girl i know what you look like CHRISTINA MARIE. i do my research on fake people, so do your thing, just dont expect to hear no feed back from me. Aiight? Aiight.

Daaaamn :shock: ...Alright now, you we cant talk like this, only the suckas on here can talk a gang of bs and get passes on this site...Stay up sista..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

'X' wrote:
P-Dub wrote:

Daaaamn :shock: ...Alright now, you we cant talk like this, only the suckas on here can talk a gang of bs and get passes on this site...Stay up sista..
X, you mess with jay capone music? that shit bangin. And I want to ask you about shotgun 's name origins, if you dont mind, hit me up on PM if you wnat.