Black/Brown feud in Pasadena

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 27th, 2006, 12:54 pm

oldsschool666 wrote:
perongregory wrote:Even though they have been dealing with white oppresion like us for over 500 years, they are mestizos. I've been to Mexico and the Mexican Indians treated me great...truly special people and nothing like mestizos. The truth is we are on our own as a nation. As black americans we need to get our shit together, while the other black nations in the west (Jamaica, Hati, latin blacks, etc) get their shit together, then we can consolidate. Then if the Latinos purify themselves and consolidate, and we can bring in the Natives of the west, and we can all get together as the oppressed of the new world.quote]
THATS SOME STRAIGHT COMEDY RIGHT THERE!
THAT'S SOME STRAIGHT NUTRIDING RIGHT THERE!

P-Dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by P-Dub » September 28th, 2006, 10:13 am

perongregory wrote:Even though they have been dealing with white oppresion like us for over 500 years, they are mestizos. I've been to Mexico and the Mexican Indians treated me great...truly special people and nothing like mestizos. The truth is we are on our own as a nation. As black americans we need to get our shit together, while the other black nations in the west (Jamaica, Hati, latin blacks, etc) get their shit together, then we can consolidate. Then if the Latinos purify themselves and consolidate, and we can bring in the Natives of the west, and we can all get together as the oppressed of the new world. but as of now, there is too much european colonialism in Mexicans, other latinos, and blacks for us to ever do shit.

you have ignorant black people everywhere even in Revolutionary Jamaica. HOWEVER as you said we have a different mind state than blk americans because although we have our foolishness as far as politcal war fare in Jamaica when it comes to racial affairs WE DONT PLAY THAT SHIT!!!! Check the history books MAJORITY of the blacks who wanted to physically fight or confront whites and led black revolutionary views were jamaican (Marcus Garvey *hint *hint) we dont play that shit, we are some fighters, we beileve in our rights, you dont even have to like us but you WILL respect us because if not war is not a problem with us....that's the Jamaican way of life. Rastafarianism was and still is designed for BLACK PEOPLE OF THE WORLD to get their shit together not just smoke ganja. So if these Mexicans wanna start a war with black people to segregate themselves i just hope they keep in mind that Jamaicans are here too and we wont have that, population wise it dont matter, out numbered? we dont care....ask the jews of the bronx what happened when the little hatian boy got hit by the jewish guy and the paramedics left him bledding to death on the corner just to tend to the jewish guy...you know how many jews died? exactly.
Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that blacks can't have mexican friends, but it does mean that, again, on a collective level, mexicans aren't our allies as a whole, despite them being considered "minorities," and "people of color."

Black folks need to wake up, and become more mature and sophisticated enough to realize, that just because someone is a "minority," and considered a "darker race," and supposedly "oppressed" by the same enemy as intensely (whether it be real or imagined)-doesn't mean that this someone is going to turn around, and feel a need to be your ally, and unify with you.
thank you.

oldsschool666

Unread post by oldsschool666 » September 28th, 2006, 12:30 pm

perongregory wrote:
oldsschool666 wrote:
perongregory wrote:Even though they have been dealing with white oppresion like us for over 500 years, they are mestizos. I've been to Mexico and the Mexican Indians treated me great...truly special people and nothing like mestizos. The truth is we are on our own as a nation. As black americans we need to get our shit together, while the other black nations in the west (Jamaica, Hati, latin blacks, etc) get their shit together, then we can consolidate. Then if the Latinos purify themselves and consolidate, and we can bring in the Natives of the west, and we can all get together as the oppressed of the new world.quote]
THATS SOME STRAIGHT COMEDY RIGHT THERE!

you aint got no nutz fool damn moco lol! that quote of your above is the stupidest sh^t i ever read damn retarded muthfu{A hahahahahaha!
"Cant We All Just Get Along" BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 28th, 2006, 1:03 pm

If this thread continues with the personal bashing I will have to lock it.