Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
UrTattooArtist25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by UrTattooArtist25 » March 7th, 2007, 4:24 pm

I DONT KNO IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BUT I ALSO ONCE HEARD THAT THE WHITES ACTUALLY CAME WITH THE FIRST GANGS.. IN THE US

tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » March 7th, 2007, 4:36 pm

As far as that being country wide I do believe that there were Irish and other European gangs fresh from the boat that formed in New York. There was a movie made about that a few years ago, I can't remember the title though? It was about the gangs that battled each other when the U.S. was barely being formed in the East coast.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 7th, 2007, 5:56 pm

You motherfuckers sound retarded. "Mexicans started the banging shit." "No blacks did." You know how sad and pathetic that is? People that are proud of starting this BS must have some head problems, and dont deserve life. Theres alot of more important issues. Like how the fuck can we stop the gangs. But you ignorant motherfuckers want to argue that retarded shit go ahead. Thats why our peoples as a whole will be broke, die early, uneducated, and basically the lower rung in our society. It makes me sad that my people are so retarded at times.

Whiteboys started gangs anyways. Those cowboys that banded together in the 1800's. Shit. The Greek city states can also be classed in that category. So there. I settled your guys arguement now you guys can shut the fuck up with that retarded shit.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 7th, 2007, 7:11 pm

You motherfuckers sound retarded. "Mexicans started the banging shit." "No blacks did." You know how sad and pathetic that is? People that are proud of starting this BS must have some head problems, and dont deserve life. Theres alot of more important issues. Like how the fu-- can we stop the gangs. But you ignorant motherfuckers want to argue that retarded shit go ahead. Thats why our peoples as a whole will be broke, die early, uneducated, and basically the lower rung in our society. It makes me sad that my people are so retarded at times.

Whiteboys started gangs anyways. Those cowboys that banded together in the 1800's. Shit. The Greek city states can also be classed in that category. So there. I settled your guys arguement now you guys can shut the fu-- up with that retarded shit.

U RIGHT BUT U COULDVE SAID IT A DIFFERENT WAY SO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED U CAN EAT A D***... IF U REALLY SAD ABOUT OUR PEOPLES AND WHAT WE DOIN' GIVE US SOME MUTHAFU**IN' JOBS AND OUR BROKE ASSES WOULDNT BE DOIN DIS SH*T

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 7th, 2007, 7:13 pm

1st and foremost I would like to take a quote from Carter G. Woodson:

"If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He wil go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one"

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: WHAT DO U THINK IS GOIN ON HERE SO I GUESS U the REAL DUMASS

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 7th, 2007, 9:35 pm

themanfromtheyay wrote:You motherfuckers sound retarded. "Mexicans started the banging shit." "No blacks did." You know how sad and pathetic that is? People that are proud of starting this BS must have some head problems, and dont deserve life. Theres alot of more important issues. Like how the fu-- can we stop the gangs. But you ignorant motherfuckers want to argue that retarded shit go ahead. Thats why our peoples as a whole will be broke, die early, uneducated, and basically the lower rung in our society. It makes me sad that my people are so retarded at times.

Whiteboys started gangs anyways. Those cowboys that banded together in the 1800's. Shit. The Greek city states can also be classed in that category. So there. I settled your guys arguement now you guys can shut the fu-- up with that retarded shit.

:lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 7th, 2007, 9:50 pm

themanfromtheyay wrote:You motherfuckers sound retarded. "Mexicans started the banging shit." "No blacks did." You know how sad and pathetic that is? People that are proud of starting this BS must have some head problems, and dont deserve life. Theres alot of more important issues. Like how the fu-- can we stop the gangs. But you ignorant motherfuckers want to argue that retarded shit go ahead. Thats why our peoples as a whole will be broke, die early, uneducated, and basically the lower rung in our society. It makes me sad that my people are so retarded at times.

:idea:
Damn... real knowledge here.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 7th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Luis J. Rodriguez sais in his book 'la vida loca; Gang days in East L.A.'' that the first english Mexicans in L.A. learned how to speak in the mid 20th century was the 'black english'. He then said that in the youth camps the Blacks borrowed the gangster style of the Mexicans.

I probably agree with this more than any other theory I've heard.

I'm almost certain 'holmes' started with Blacks, that sounds to me like it could have been that Central Avenue slang, during it's music heyday. I.E., 'holmes', 'what's happening', the plain old, 'man', as in, 'hey man'. In that time, ONLY Black people used that slang, and to this day these are common words used by Chicanos in L.A.

But, even a lot of Black people, and, I think, Kody Scott said in his book that the the dress and demeanor of the first Crips and Bloods was borrowed from the cholos, pendeletons, etc.

Rodriguez also had something to say in this book about Black vs. Brown animosity; "Such is the state of affairs at the bottom."

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 7th, 2007, 11:05 pm

There's no doubt about that.

It's the violence that's at issue. Look at the number of murders from the like the first year crack hit in the '80s compared to the previous year? I'm searching google like crazy trying to find those stats, and, of course, they aren't exactly easy to find. Obviously, some people don't want us to think about that whole aspect of it.

I could really care less about people claiming their neighborhood, wearing a certain style of clothes, whatever. That's gone on throughout history, and even if gang banging stopped you'd still have car clubs, people taking pride in their neighborhoods, etc. It's when murder makes it's way into it is when it becomes everyone's business.

Everywhere there's an underground drug market, there's senseless murder. The U.S. is no exception.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 7th, 2007, 11:48 pm

Shox112 wrote: U RIGHT BUT U COULDVE SAID IT A DIFFERENT WAY SO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED U CAN EAT A D***... IF U REALLY SAD ABOUT OUR PEOPLES AND WHAT WE DOIN' GIVE US SOME MUTHAFU**IN' JOBS AND OUR BROKE ASSES WOULDNT BE DOIN DIS SH*T
How long have you been black here in the U.S? Haven't you figured out yet that no one is going to give you shit? You gotta go get it. When I was a teenager I use to do my thing for my money. I didnt want to get a job, and I didnt want to go to school. I followed the crowd like a punk bitch. In my late teen years I started to turn shit around. I started going to class my junior year. I still did my dirt to get by, but you got to crawl before you walk I guess. But I gradually made changes and progressed as a person. I eventually graduated from a continuation highschool. I went to a trade school to become an electrician right after highschool. With that knowledge I got at a trade school. Which may not sound like much, Funded my college education. And now I'm an accountant living comfortably. I was one of the most ignorant angry mad at the system type of motherfuckers. And now I'm happy with myself. My kids will have everything I didnt have. And thats all that matters. Basically what I'm saying is if I would have kept my same attitude. I'd be slanging by day, and robbing by night. Living day-to-day not caring about my future. All you gotta do is swallow your pride, and work your fuckin ass off. Oppurtunities are there for those who got the will to grab it. Trust me. If I did it. The average angry man from the ghetto can do it. But you gotta try. You gotta get rid of that "I cant do it because Im black or Mexican." And start telling yourself "I dont give a fuck. By all means I'm gonna get what I want." You dont even have to go to college. I got old school homies that just went to trade schools. And they're middleclass in the suburbs now. Yeah its harder for us to get anywhere. But every man has the power to control his own life. Its when you let others control it. Thats how you get no where.

My fault if I came off as an asshole. But I'm just sick of my people being recognized only for negative acts. What would MLK think? He fought for you guys to have the essential civil rights in this country. And then you turn around and blast eachother. And what would a man like Cesar Chavez think about my people? Those men spilled blood sweat and tears for us. It seems to me that people take that for granted, and its a damn shame.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 8th, 2007, 1:58 am

themanfromtheyay wrote:
Shox112 wrote: U RIGHT BUT U COULDVE SAID IT A DIFFERENT WAY SO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED U CAN EAT A D***... IF U REALLY SAD ABOUT OUR PEOPLES AND WHAT WE DOIN' GIVE US SOME MUTHAFU**IN' JOBS AND OUR BROKE ASSES WOULDNT BE DOIN DIS SH*T
How long have you been black here in the U.S? Haven't you figured out yet that no one is going to give you shit? You gotta go get it. When I was a teenager I use to do my thing for my money. I didnt want to get a job, and I didnt want to go to school. I followed the crowd like a punk bitch. In my late teen years I started to turn shit around. I started going to class my junior year. I still did my dirt to get by, but you got to crawl before you walk I guess. But I gradually made changes and progressed as a person. I eventually graduated from a continuation highschool. I went to a trade school to become an electrician right after highschool. With that knowledge I got at a trade school. Which may not sound like much, Funded my college education. And now I'm an accountant living comfortably. I was one of the most ignorant angry mad at the system type of motherfuckers. And now I'm happy with myself. My kids will have everything I didnt have. And thats all that matters. Basically what I'm saying is if I would have kept my same attitude. I'd be slanging by day, and robbing by night. Living day-to-day not caring about my future. All you gotta do is swallow your pride, and work your fuckin ass off. Oppurtunities are there for those who got the will to grab it. Trust me. If I did it. The average angry man from the ghetto can do it. But you gotta try. You gotta get rid of that "I cant do it because Im black or Mexican." And start telling yourself "I dont give a fu--. By all means I'm gonna get what I want." You dont even have to go to college. I got old school homies that just went to trade schools. And they're middleclass in the suburbs now. Yeah its harder for us to get anywhere. But every man has the power to control his own life. Its when you let others control it. Thats how you get no where.

My fault if I came off as an ahole. But I'm just sick of my people being recognized only for negative acts. What would MLK think? He fought for you guys to have the essential civil rights in this country. And then you turn around and blast eachother. And what would a man like Cesar Chavez think about my people? Those men spilled blood sweat and tears for us. It seems to me that people take that for granted, and its a damn shame.
You do understand that, historically, whenever Whites have been unemployed in great numbers, the government stepped in and saw to it that opportunities were made available, don't you?

Like Bill Cosby and Larry Elder, you're thinking way too highly of middle class Whites. The Great Depression, and the crime that ensued, is all the proof you need that when Whites are stripped of their means to a comfortable living, they do exactly what poor Blacks are doing today.

Hell, they still are. Look at the meth in the midwest. But this is a small number of Whites. If it ever became as much of a percentage as there are Blacks gang banging and selling dope, don't fool yourself into thinking the government wouldn't step in an look at ways to remedy the root cause of the problem, as opposed to just building prisons and flooding them in there.

How many scholarships are there?

How many available desks are there in major universities?

How many jobs are there?

How many jobs are there compared to how many people need jobs?

How many people can McDonalds or WalMart hire in South Central? Walmert, maybe 100 per store? Micky D's, 30, per location, tops? That's a lot of people left out of the musical chairs game. Indeed everyone has to put their nose to the grind and do for themselves, and, honestly, I don't see where anyone on this forum doesn't know that already. But should the obvious double standard in the way the United States has dealt historically with poverty involving Blacks as opposed to poverty involving Whites not be spoken of?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 8th, 2007, 4:38 am

StillNoScript wrote: You do understand that, historically, whenever Whites have been unemployed in great numbers, the government stepped in and saw to it that opportunities were made available, don't you?
Not always. And if not, the people tore that government apart sooner or later.
Look at the Bolshevik or the French Revolution.
On a sidenote, almost every european country had revolutions like that, when the government wouldnt give a damn about its people.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2007, 4:58 am

Sentenza wrote:
StillNoScript wrote: You do understand that, historically, whenever Whites have been unemployed in great numbers, the government stepped in and saw to it that opportunities were made available, don't you?
On a sidenote, almost every european country had revolutions like that, when the government wouldnt give a damn about its people.
StillNoScript is referring to American Whites...but manfromtheyay, I don't know why you are gettin so pissed about us talkin about the early Black and Mexican gangs in LA. THese gangs weren't ridin around and blowin each other's brains out, these were gangs started to protect communities from racist white attacks, and kids from other neighborhoods that started trouble. You talk all this gang and job responsibility shit, but how come after Jews, Italians, the Irish and so on were accepted in America by Anglos after WWII, they didn't stop their criminal enterprises? How come they still perpetuate their criminal syndicates and so on with no practical reason to? This isn't the 1800's, the Irish, italians, and Jews don't live in fucked up ghettos any more, (and they are considered regular white people), but they still have their BS crackin. So what do you think some muthafuckas still being discriminated against, still doin the shittiest jobs, or working no jobs at all, still livin in the ghettos gonna do?

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » March 8th, 2007, 1:15 pm

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
StillNoScript is referring to American Whites...but manfromtheyay, I don't know why you are gettin so pissed about us talkin about the early Black and Mexican gangs in LA. THese gangs weren't ridin around and blowin each other's brains out, these were gangs started to protect communities from racist white attacks, and kids from other neighborhoods that started trouble. You talk all this gang and job responsibility shit, but how come after Jews, Italians, the Irish and so on were accepted in America by Anglos after WWII, they didn't stop their criminal enterprises? How come they still perpetuate their criminal syndicates and so on with no practical reason to? This isn't the 1800's, the Irish, italians, and Jews don't live in #%@& up ghettos any more, (and they are considered regular white people), but they still have their BS crackin. So what do you think some muthafuckas still being discriminated against, still doin the shittiest jobs, or working no jobs at all, still livin in the ghettos gonna do?
Good question, I dont think it's retarded at all to engage in discourse
regarding gang history. I'm not from LA and therefore not qualified to
"chime in" but the gang thing seems to dominate the current state of
affairs out in SoCal so trying to put this thing into historical perspective
makes sense cause if nothing else, all sides are talking and maybe that's
a small step forward.

DK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DK » March 12th, 2007, 11:38 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
People said he was a nice guy. Bulshit.No gang member is a nice guy, they are all borderline psychotic.

Not in my experience..
Mine either. In fact, NONE of them have been.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 12th, 2007, 11:50 pm

DK wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
People said he was a nice guy. Bulshit.No gang member is a nice guy, they are all borderline psychotic.

Not in my experience..
Well I wouldnt go THAT far

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 3:31 am

junta wrote:
MafiaG wrote:The niggers (bloods & crips) gonna loose this war and the latin gangs gonna win thats the real shit.

fu-- NIGGERS
really the statstics say otherwise -mexicans account for 56% of teh population in lA with 35000 known gangs members and blacks account for 10% of the population with 23000 gang members-tahst a big difference in pop and gang activity

The only reason Eses will win the war because Blacks don't wanna bang no more. Blacks are getting in entertainment (rap, sports, acting, other music genres, etc.).

Blacks could give two shits about gangbanging anymore. Why the hell do you think Blood and Crip membership is down and at an all-time low? Read and educate yourself before you talk, you #%@&#%@ uneducated loser.

Blacks got opportunities to get out. Most teenage Hispanic males aint got nothing but manual labor and gangs waiting for them after and during high school, that's one of the reason's why they are mad at Blacks. Get It?

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 3:46 am

perongregory wrote:
d-train wrote:
tecate wrote:WTF The history of crips date back to the late 60's or early 70's whenever tookie and the other less known wanna be panthers broke off. How did the b's and c's start this banging when the zoot_suite pachucos were banging on the military redneck peckers in the 1930's? Please explain with facts and no ignorrant opinions. I'm just tripping on what you typed.

dam smart cat-finally admitted that our hoods that are around today are still around!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-train

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:01 pm Post subject:

d-train
NewbieWanou wrote:
LA i luv dis city

mos def homie there will always be C's and B's in LA we invented this bangin' shit, the essays can't hang with us, lol
d-train
You right cuzz. Mexicans were the first to have gangs in LA. But the banging wasn't like how it is today. It was the old fashion varrios, where it was more macho and was mainly fistfights and possible stabbings. Wasn't no drivebys and dying over colors. It wasn't until brothers started getting political that this gang banging shit went to a whole other level. Personally I wish things I respect the old fashion way better, but you gotta do what you gotta do nigga.
no, Mexicans just have the oldest modern gangs in LA. All the white black, whateveer gangs died out and returned in diff. forms. Mexicans still bangin WF and other old ass barrios and shit.

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Black Top » March 18th, 2007, 6:46 am

StillNoScript wrote:
themanfromtheyay wrote:
How long have you been black here in the U.S? Haven't you figured out yet that no one is going to give you shit? You gotta go get it. When I was a teenager I use to do my thing for my money. I didnt want to get a job, and I didnt want to go to school. I followed the crowd like a punk bitch. In my late teen years I started to turn shit around. I started going to class my junior year. I still did my dirt to get by, but you got to crawl before you walk I guess. But I gradually made changes and progressed as a person. I eventually graduated from a continuation highschool. I went to a trade school to become an electrician right after highschool. With that knowledge I got at a trade school. Which may not sound like much, Funded my college education. And now I'm an accountant living comfortably. I was one of the most ignorant angry mad at the system type of motherfuckers. And now I'm happy with myself. My kids will have everything I didnt have. And thats all that matters. Basically what I'm saying is if I would have kept my same attitude. I'd be slanging by day, and robbing by night. Living day-to-day not caring about my future. All you gotta do is swallow your pride, and work your fuckin ass off. Oppurtunities are there for those who got the will to grab it. Trust me. If I did it. The average angry man from the ghetto can do it. But you gotta try. You gotta get rid of that "I cant do it because Im black or Mexican." And start telling yourself "I dont give a fu--. By all means I'm gonna get what I want." You dont even have to go to college. I got old school homies that just went to trade schools. And they're middleclass in the suburbs now. Yeah its harder for us to get anywhere. But every man has the power to control his own life. Its when you let others control it. Thats how you get no where.

My fault if I came off as an ahole. But I'm just sick of my people being recognized only for negative acts. What would MLK think? He fought for you guys to have the essential civil rights in this country. And then you turn around and blast eachother. And what would a man like Cesar Chavez think about my people? Those men spilled blood sweat and tears for us. It seems to me that people take that for granted, and its a damn shame.
You do understand that, historically, whenever Whites have been unemployed in great numbers, the government stepped in and saw to it that opportunities were made available, don't you?

Like Bill Cosby and Larry Elder, you're thinking way too highly of middle class Whites. The Great Depression, and the crime that ensued, is all the proof you need that when Whites are stripped of their means to a comfortable living, they do exactly what poor Blacks are doing today.

Hell, they still are. Look at the meth in the midwest. But this is a small number of Whites. If it ever became as much of a percentage as there are Blacks gang banging and selling dope, don't fool yourself into thinking the government wouldn't step in an look at ways to remedy the root cause of the problem, as opposed to just building prisons and flooding them in there.

How many scholarships are there?

How many available desks are there in major universities?

How many jobs are there?

How many jobs are there compared to how many people need jobs?

How many people can McDonalds or WalMart hire in South Central? Walmert, maybe 100 per store? Micky D's, 30, per location, tops? That's a lot of people left out of the musical chairs game. Indeed everyone has to put their nose to the grind and do for themselves, and, honestly, I don't see where anyone on this forum doesn't know that already. But should the obvious double standard in the way the United States has dealt historically with poverty involving Blacks as opposed to poverty involving Whites not be spoken of?
Real shit spoken!!!

DK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DK » March 24th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
DK wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:

Not in my experience..
yeah you're probably right lol. But I've definitely met more non bangers who are completely isolated from that lifestyle who could be classified as psychotic.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 24th, 2007, 10:23 pm

DK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DK wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:

Not in my experience..
yeah you're probably right lol. But I've definitely met more non bangers who are completely isolated from that lifestyle who could be classified as psychotic.
I was talking about the dudes that are still bangin. Its like they get a rise and a rush out of intimidating people and startin shit. Im sick of gangs.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 25th, 2007, 9:36 pm

LORD K1LLJOY wrote:
Coup wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:man it wouldnt matter if the bloods and crips united(and the hoovers to)

these mexicans aint f-ckin playin with these weak pesant ass niggas

niggas is women end of story

the fuckin bgf aint even a factor in prison go figure people lol
What the hell are you talking about?????? :?

Homie.........check it out, of all the beefs between C's or B's and Surs, do you think Surs won them all????? Do you think that C's and B's are so weak that all that heavy bangin they did back in the 80's and 90's to the 2000's...that they can't funk with any Sur hoods???? :? :?

Get yo sh it right homie....the ese's catchin it just as bad, during all beefs...hell, some of the main beef's, CPT, Pomona, SC, Gardena, Venice,...even though alot of shit is second hand or made up, you can still read on this site by some knowledgable few that C's and B's gave and took losses....but they in no way are getting wiped out or losing every beef....shit what C's and B's are losing is a simple numbers game, more hispanics and not enough Blacks movin in and around LA county...that is where it boils down to....thats it...shit you act like it's armeggeadon is this bitch.. :twisted:..
dont get it twisted i know the pesants is doing damage to the surs in a way but they aint trying to commit genocide they dont have enuff hate and anger like the surs do, as far as im concerned the pesants aint doing good enuff, if i could controll all these niggas minds id make them all stop fighting each other and unite and concentrate they hate on the real enemy.but since that cant happen and im no hypnotis then i guess it is armegeddon for the pesant ass blacks.
this fool is funny !! look fool truth is I only know whats going down in LB-but I hear alot!and from waht I hear from black/mexican -the mexicans are winning most conflicts -and thats from black fools mouths!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 25th, 2007, 9:52 pm

I hate when people talk about whos "winning"..Just sounds retarded to me. kids getting caught in crossfire, and fools going to prison..hows anyone winning?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 26th, 2007, 2:49 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:
Coup wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:man it wouldnt matter if the bloods and crips united(and the hoovers to)

Homie.........check it out, of all the beefs between C's or B's and Surs, do you think Surs won them all????? Do you think that C's and B's are so weak that all that heavy bangin they did back in the 80's and 90's to the 2000's...that they can't funk with any Sur hoods???? :? :?

Get yo sh it right homie....the ese's catchin it just as bad, during all beefs...hell, some of the main beef's, CPT, Pomona, SC, Gardena, Venice,...even though alot of shit is second hand or made up, you can still read on this site by some knowledgable few that C's and B's gave and took losses....but they in no way are getting wiped out or losing every beef....shit what C's and B's are losing is a simple numbers game, more hispanics and not enough Blacks movin in and around LA county...that is where it boils down to....thats it...shit you act like it's armeggeadon is this bitch.. :twisted:..
dont get it twisted i know the pesants is doing damage to the surs in a way but they aint trying to commit genocide they dont have enuff hate and anger like the surs do, as far as im concerned the pesants aint doing good enuff, if i could controll all these niggas minds id make them all stop fighting each other and unite and concentrate they hate on the real enemy.but since that cant happen and im no hypnotis then i guess it is armegeddon for the pesant ass blacks.
this fool is funny !! look fool truth is I only know whats going down in LB-but I hear alot!and from waht I hear from black/mexican -the mexicans are winning most conflicts -and thats from black fools mouths!

STOP LYING BUSTA! THE ONLY GANGSTAS IN THE L.B. ARE THEM CAMBODIANS.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 26th, 2007, 5:20 am

RuthlessCray wrote:I hate when people talk about whos "winning"..Just sounds retarded to me. kids getting caught in crossfire, and fools going to prison..hows anyone winning?
Exactly.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Y.G. wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:
Coup wrote:

why dont you look it up for urself you stoopid nig-the gang war in LB was the most vicious gang war in AMerica-between all asian gangs and the ESL-some 200 people shot -over 1000 shootings 40 plus dead -and thats just the shit the could 100% identify!what about all the fools that got shot but no suspects emerged>?like 50% IM THINKING. tHE MAJORITY of peeps blasted were ASIAN of the 40 dead almost 30 were ASIAN-??so how the real gang?ESL aint a factor anymore and neither is TRG-why???becuz like people on here said b4 -the real affects of a gang war arent seen till yrs later......what were the repurcussions? I can tell you from my time as a jvenile--the shit was packed with TRG and ESL-in there for shootings and MURDERS!! the high risk unit was almost entirely filled with ESL and TRG in there fighting life sentences for the shit they were doing to eachother. the gang unit realized they were losing control of the city---asians and latinos were getting blasted daily -and most the fools killed werent even gangsters!!! they shit was making national news!time life had stories on it so did people...so how the fuck you gonna say only one gang put it down?? nah man blacks dont have the heart of asians or latinos and couldnt mount the shit us 2 races did to eachother-by the time the war between ESL and ICG started--the ESL were already pretty much finished-almost the entire gang was locked down.The control of their neighborhoods were broken by law enforcement-so dont even think blacks can deal fool -

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » March 27th, 2007, 6:33 pm

:lol: Lol Killjoy You back Already?

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » March 27th, 2007, 6:44 pm

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 7:12 pm

that aint killjoy.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » March 28th, 2007, 12:41 am

Y.G. wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:
Coup wrote:

why dont you look it up for urself you stoopid nig-the gang war in LB was the most vicious gang war in AMerica-between all asian gangs and the ESL-some 200 people shot -over 1000 shootings 40 plus dead -and thats just the shit the could 100% identify!what about all the fools that got shot but no suspects emerged>?like 50% IM THINKING. tHE MAJORITY of peeps blasted were ASIAN of the 40 dead almost 30 were ASIAN-??so how the real gang?ESL aint a factor anymore and neither is TRG-why???becuz like people on here said b4 -the real affects of a gang war arent seen till yrs later......what were the repurcussions? I can tell you from my time as a jvenile--the shit was packed with TRG and ESL-in there for shootings and MURDERS!! the high risk unit was almost entirely filled with ESL and TRG in there fighting life sentences for the shit they were doing to eachother. the gang unit realized they were losing control of the city---asians and latinos were getting blasted daily -and most the fools killed werent even gangsters!!! they shit was making national news!time life had stories on it so did people...so how the fu-- you gonna say only one gang put it down?? nah man blacks dont have the heart of asians or latinos and couldnt mount the shit us 2 races did to eachother-by the time the war between ESL and ICG started--the ESL were already pretty much finished-almost the entire gang was locked down.The control of their neighborhoods were broken by law enforcement-so dont even think blacks can deal fool -
You funny as mess cuzz, lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 28th, 2007, 3:11 am

Y.G. wrote:
LORD K1LLJOY wrote:
Coup wrote:

why dont you look it up for urself you stoopid nig-the gang war in LB was the most vicious gang war in AMerica-between all asian gangs and the ESL-some 200 people shot -over 1000 shootings 40 plus dead -and thats just the shit the could 100% identify!what about all the fools that got shot but no suspects emerged>?like 50% IM THINKING. tHE MAJORITY of peeps blasted were ASIAN of the 40 dead almost 30 were ASIAN-??so how the real gang?ESL aint a factor anymore and neither is TRG-why???becuz like people on here said b4 -the real affects of a gang war arent seen till yrs later......what were the repurcussions? I can tell you from my time as a jvenile--the shit was packed with TRG and ESL-in there for shootings and MURDERS!! the high risk unit was almost entirely filled with ESL and TRG in there fighting life sentences for the shit they were doing to eachother. the gang unit realized they were losing control of the city---asians and latinos were getting blasted daily -and most the fools killed werent even gangsters!!! they shit was making national news!time life had stories on it so did people...so how the fu-- you gonna say only one gang put it down?? nah man blacks dont have the heart of asians or latinos and couldnt mount the shit us 2 races did to eachother-by the time the war between ESL and ICG started--the ESL were already pretty much finished-almost the entire gang was locked down.The control of their neighborhoods were broken by law enforcement-so dont even think blacks can deal fool -

IF YOUR HOOD ESL WAS THAT HARD YOU GUYS WOULD BE ABLE TO REBOUND WITH THE LOST OF YOU HOMIES TO DEATH/JAIL LIKE MOST BLACK GANGS LIKE NH R20'S, BLACK P STONES, HARLEM 30'S, NH 60'S, DENVER LANES, SWANS, CRENSHAW MAFIAS, BOUNTY HUNTERS, GRAPE STREETS, BLOOD STONES VILLIAN, CAMPANELLA PARK, LUEDERS PARK, M.O.B., SANTANA BLOCKS, NUTTY BLOCKS, AND I CAN KEEP NAMING HOODS BUT ITS OBVIOUS YALL ARE NOTHING BUT MARKS AND THE O.G.'s FROM YOUR HOOD DIDN'T RAISE YOU YOUNG BUSTAS RIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW ESL AIN'T SHIT TODAY! ALSO WARS IN LONG BEACH AIN'T NO WHERE NEAR THE WARS IN BOMPTON YOU GUYS LIVE IN THE NICE COMMUNITY WITH NICE BEACHES.....WELL DIRTY BEACHES BUT WITH ALL THOSE RICH WHITE PEOPLE.

CJbeach

Unread post by CJbeach » March 28th, 2007, 5:09 pm

All this talk about how ESL did this did that, is a joke. The ESL shit been over the only Longo's you see is Westside and Northside (ok not really alot of N/S) but you get the point. As far as Compton, Watts, or any part of L.A. Wars being harder I guess. It all depends on what part of Long Beach your talking. Y. G. i guess your speaking for cities as a whole and in that case you got a point, but to put down my city as soft or not with the business is out of line. E/S and W/S of the Beach is with that business. The N/S even got some rydaz coming up like them 2 N's or SMM's. I don't know you but just because so dude gets on here speak false on the Beach don't try and play my city.