Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
on geo

Unread post by on geo » March 28th, 2007, 11:16 pm

ha ha ha long bitch aint with no kind of business, sorry, thats a known fact

dont even compare a safe surfer city like long beach to compton watts and south central, the homicide stats speak for theyself

lol @ this dumbass wetcac woofin bout some sorry ass chongos in one of the safest cities in the US: Long Bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

CJbeach

Unread post by CJbeach » March 29th, 2007, 10:05 am

on geo come of my dude you sound wild right now. You on here sounding real ignorant. Nobody diss whatever city you from so don't speak on mine. Like I said in my first post that compton, watts, and south central are putting in work, my thing was don't put down a whole city because if has nice parts. You poppin off about something you have no idea about. Fact is Long Beach does have Great Neighborhood so what! You weird my dude, just because one part of the city is great i guess means the city as a whole is the same. Surfer city?? Where you be at? It ain't no Beaches on E/S or W/S of the Beach. You ever been to Long Beach besides taking the 710 all the way to end and going to the actual beach. You sound silly I don't have any reason to diss Compton, Watts, or South Central I got lot of Love is those cities, but for you to place a false tag on the Whole Long Beach because they have some Nice Neighborhoods is a ridiculous don't you think.

on geo

Unread post by on geo » March 29th, 2007, 5:17 pm

Nobody diss whatever city you from so don't speak on mine
i'll speak on wuteva the fuc i feel like speakin on chump, long beach is soft face it, now shut the fuc up

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 29th, 2007, 8:34 pm

South Central Los Angeles is ghetto, but West Los Angeles has some nice neighborhoods. So some could say the whole city of Los Angeles is soft...People need to be open minded.

theleftside

Unread post by theleftside » March 30th, 2007, 11:24 am

CJbeach wrote:All this talk about how ESL did this did that, is a joke. The ESL shit been over the only Longo's you see is Westside and Northside (ok not really alot of N/S) but you get the point. As far as Compton, Watts, or any part of L.A. Wars being harder I guess. It all depends on what part of Long Beach your talking. Y. G. i guess your speaking for cities as a whole and in that case you got a point, but to put down my city as soft or not with the business is out of line. E/S and W/S of the Beach is with that business. The N/S even got some rydaz coming up like them 2 N's or SMM's. I don't know you but just because so dude gets on here speak false on the Beach don't try and play my city.
Yo man what hoods are these? I used to live in LB and I never heard of them

CJbeach

Unread post by CJbeach » March 30th, 2007, 1:35 pm

theleftside 2 N's is a Northside gang its started off as click in 1998 but has come too the scene as a gang now. They started at Jordan High and has a little bit of a beef with SSCC. SSCC is 2N K it has been a bigger issue with the TG's for the south than anything else. Only in recent times has this gang become a factor as far as putting in work. SMM is the 2N's biggest enemy SMM stand for (Sex Murda Money) they started as a click too but a few bodies have drop so its a little more than just some click school type of beef.
Both gangs have only been with' it for a few years, if that.
On geo come on dude we're all Adults of this message board just sharing facts, if think that Beach is soft, well fine that your opinion but all the personal shots is really unnecessary. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else, I thought the board was fresh and decide to join because I was reading and it seem to be some real talk and real people on this board. You want to talk tough on the keyboard, instead of just choppin' it up like Men. When you ready to stop poppin' off and speak some facts than holla at me.

CJbeach

Unread post by CJbeach » March 30th, 2007, 3:53 pm

A theleftside what part of the Beach did you stay in? Those northside gangs is kind of new so just wonder when you stay here.

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » April 3rd, 2007, 6:02 pm

I got info that both the Tongans And Samoans were taking sides in the beef?

theleftside

Unread post by theleftside » April 6th, 2007, 11:35 pm

CJbeach wrote:A theleftside what part of the Beach did you stay in? Those northside gangs is kind of new so just wonder when you stay here.
I was born on Atlantic and 20th (right next to that old Hansons market) and I've lived on 7th street for a while (next to Burbank elementary) I moved out in '99 and I've been living in the I.E. ever since. I still be in Long Beach at least twice a month though. Where did you stay at?

CJbeach

Unread post by CJbeach » April 9th, 2007, 8:13 am

Fo sho leftside, I was born and raised on 20th and Cerritos right by Kings Park. Now I live off of MLK blvd. right behind Cal Rec.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » April 9th, 2007, 8:59 am

How you sleep on the lbc cuz it has a nice area? Stats are per capita so not an accurate depiction of whats "hard or not". Niccas get it craccin pt blank where ever you come from.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 1st, 2008, 6:03 am

MS-13 beefs with Bloods, and 18 St. Beefs with Bloods

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by FANTA » July 29th, 2008, 1:13 pm

THE BOY MUST OF OF BEEN MADDOGGING THE COMPUTER WHEN HE TYPED IT.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 30th, 2008, 4:15 am

ME? I have homies in La Mara

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » August 21st, 2008, 4:49 am

well as far as east kompton thats a dominate latino neighborhoods but are gettn pushed out by many crips and pirus which are mostly blaccks and some samoans bee puttn werk on em too. there are a kouple of whites but not alot at all.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 24th, 2008, 4:05 pm

You hear black and ese hoods at war but what about the ones that are cool with each other like ATC 13 and HARLEM 30 CRIPS...are there more

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » September 26th, 2008, 10:36 am

gang on gang violence is normal but its wrong when its some ol killin because of race , you got family bloodlines and its stereotype to think all black youth are in gangs , or even mexican youth .
i was cool with em growin up ,and doin time in the halls,camps,and cya .

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 28th, 2008, 12:51 am

as a war most of the racial hatred started from prison.la eme was smart and used the fact that most bangers would end up in jail sooner or later to take control of the streets...eses knew that even though they had back up on the streets that in prison they could be vurnerable so out of that fear they fell in line under the 13 except for some hoods like maravilla who felt la eme were just punkin barrios for their money.alot of mexicans already have a low opinion of blacks from what they seen in mexico from american media on the other hand they think if your not mexican you aint shit....they think la raza is superior to other races white,black asian who ever.most the wars in cali between blacks and mexicans have racial components but its really a war over turf and demographics wich equal drug sells.before when their were less mexicans in places like compton they coexisted with virtually no problem but now theres been a calculated move against blacks.some mexicans have adobted some of the same racist rhetoric of the klan and skin heads but on the other hand they also see whites as weak and easily manipulated.i hope once the new boundries and turf are indentified the so called war ends cause blacks were not the ones that killed thousands of mexicans and took half of mexico.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » October 1st, 2008, 1:46 pm

i hear what u sayin but im not diggin the fact somebody is fuckin with you because of skin color instead of gang colors or whatever,drug territory,etc.
i think it comes down to communication and respect from the OGz

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » October 3rd, 2008, 7:30 am

dam thats bad

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » October 10th, 2008, 3:35 pm

spadeloc wrote:as a war most of the racial hatred started from prison.la eme was smart and used the fact that most bangers would end up in jail sooner or later to take control of the streets...eses knew that even though they had back up on the streets that in prison they could be vurnerable so out of that fear they fell in line under the 13 except for some hoods like maravilla who felt la eme were just punkin barrios for their money.alot of mexicans already have a low opinion of blacks from what they seen in mexico from american media on the other hand they think if your not mexican you aint shit....they think la raza is superior to other races white,black asian who ever.most the wars in cali between blacks and mexicans have racial components but its really a war over turf and demographics wich equal drug sells.before when their were less mexicans in places like compton they coexisted with virtually no problem but now theres been a calculated move against blacks.some mexicans have adobted some of the same racist rhetoric of the klan and skin heads but on the other hand they also see whites as weak and easily manipulated.i hope once the new boundries and turf are indentified the so called war ends cause blacks were not the ones that killed thousands of mexicans and took half of mexico.
Eses might be the dominant force on the streets of LA now and Eme might run Cali's prisons but it's the rich white men and the corporations they run who are building the prisons to lock dudes up AND they profiting from it as well. Tell me who the real winner is from all this? It ain't the dudes in prison. I for one don't give a fuck how much illicit money you are making behind bars, if you're not living as a free man to spend it as you choose then what's the point?

Prison = no riches or bitches. That's too much of a price to pay.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » October 12th, 2008, 5:37 pm

THE STREETS OF LA...THATS A VERY BIG AREA...NOBODY RUNS THE STREETS OF LA....ITS PARTS OF LA WITH HARDLY ANY BLACKS...AND PARTS THATS ALMOST ALL BLACK...THE VALLEY IS DOMINATED BY ESES...BUT SOUTH CENTRAL IS A DIFFERENT STORY...ESPECIALLY ON THE WEST SIDE...I THINK BLACK GANGS ARE OVERLOOKED IN A WAY...THE ONE THING I KNOW FOR A FACT IS THAT EVEN IN AREA THATS MOSTLY LATINO LIKE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS ON THE EAST SIDE...BLACK GANGS ARE VERY ACTIVE...LIKE THE VILLIAN HOOD IS PROBABLY 70 PERCENT MEXICAN..30 PERCENT BLACK...NOW THEY SHARE THE SAME HOOD WITH BMS BARRIO MOJADOS...BUT THE VILLIANS STILL RUN IT...NOT TO DISS BMS...BUT THEY GOT THE NUMBERS BUT THE VILLIANS ARE RUTHLESS AND DONT GIVE A FUCK PLUS THEY STILL DEEP TOO...NOW MY POINT IS THAT WHEN I LIVED ON THE WESTSIDE IT WAS PROBABLY 70 PERCENT BLACK AND 30 PERCENT MEXICAN...BUT THERE WANT EVEN A MEXICAN GANG IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD....AND USUALLY IN MOSTLY BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS THE ESES DONT REALLY RUN ANYTHING...AT LEAST IN MY EXPERIENCE

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 9:24 pm

this beefin is stupid

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 10:52 pm

yea the demo is changin

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 13th, 2008, 12:09 pm

gekapone wrote:THE STREETS OF LA...THATS A VERY BIG AREA...NOBODY RUNS THE STREETS OF LA....ITS PARTS OF LA WITH HARDLY ANY BLACKS...AND PARTS THATS ALMOST ALL BLACK...THE VALLEY IS DOMINATED BY ESES...BUT SOUTH CENTRAL IS A DIFFERENT STORY...ESPECIALLY ON THE WEST SIDE...I THINK BLACK GANGS ARE OVERLOOKED IN A WAY...THE ONE THING I KNOW FOR A FACT IS THAT EVEN IN AREA THATS MOSTLY LATINO LIKE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS ON THE EAST SIDE...BLACK GANGS ARE VERY ACTIVE...LIKE THE VILLIAN HOOD IS PROBABLY 70 PERCENT MEXICAN..30 PERCENT BLACK...NOW THEY SHARE THE SAME HOOD WITH BMS BARRIO MOJADOS...BUT THE VILLIANS STILL RUN IT...NOT TO DISS BMS...BUT THEY GOT THE NUMBERS BUT THE VILLIANS ARE RUTHLESS AND DONT GIVE A fu-- PLUS THEY STILL DEEP TOO...NOW MY POINT IS THAT WHEN I LIVED ON THE WESTSIDE IT WAS PROBABLY 70 PERCENT BLACK AND 30 PERCENT MEXICAN...BUT THERE WANT EVEN A MEXICAN GANG IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD....AND USUALLY IN MOSTLY BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS THE ESES DONT REALLY RUN ANYTHING...AT LEAST IN MY EXPERIENCE

i think black gangs are just more violent and ruthless in the whole country not coz im black but its jst like that its a sad thing tho....black people are waaay harder than any other people i dono why maybe its becasue of our slavery roots or somthing..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 13th, 2008, 12:09 pm

if jamaicans and haitians moved to LA as much as the mexicans did..there wdnt be a racial beef

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 13th, 2008, 6:56 pm

maybe in the country, but i think latinos are worse in Califas for sure. No disrespect to Blacks.

Va.Real

Unread post by Va.Real » October 13th, 2008, 8:07 pm

The jamacians still beef with some crip sets also.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 13th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:maybe in the country, but i think latinos are worse in Califas for sure. No disrespect to Blacks.
not in north cali...

and by the ways things wen it shows that they arent worse...no disrespect to latino's....but befor they were deeper than blacks there wasnt that much beef...and in hte news latino's either kill blacks when they are alone and they are 4 deep or its a female..

and seriusly why kill someone who is black for his race and go around calling your frends niggaz

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 14th, 2008, 7:00 pm

back in the day blacks saw latinos as weak and would try to punk em or what not but now that tables have turned blacks are confused at what is happening , on top of that EME has become very powerfull and influential in southern california & black guerilla family has never been able to organize all the black gangs in the same way or else they would some of the same control.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » October 14th, 2008, 7:17 pm

YEA I AGREE THAT ESES OUT HERE IN LA DO PUT IN MAJOR WORK...IM JUST SAYIN DONT SLEEP ON BLACK GANGS BECAUSE WE STILL DO WHAT WE DO...AND NOBODY HAS CONTROL...BUT THEM SMALL BLACK GANGS ON THE EAST SIDE BE CUT THROATS...SHIT ON THE WEST SIDE TOO....WE ALL NEED TO STOP BEEFIN...BLACK ON BLACK...BROWN ON BROWN...AND BROWN VS BLACK....BUT IT AINT GONE HAPPEN

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 14th, 2008, 10:23 pm

REEBOK wrote:back in the day blacks saw latinos as weak and would try to punk em or what not but now that tables have turned blacks are confused at what is happening , on top of that EME has become very powerfull and influential in southern california & black guerilla family has never been able to organize all the black gangs in the same way or else they would some of the same control.
BGF is more bay area tho..do they have any influence on L.A county? i doubt it never heard of it

i jst remember in 2003 - 2005 sometime then the nortanos ( i dono how to spell it ) were tryna take over oakland and niggaz werent having it and even the other mexicans werent havin it and then fooz got shot up and everything