2 Longo's gunned down Anaheim St. LBC

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » November 20th, 2007, 2:29 pm

ahahahah fuck dem surenos nigga , y'all gotta stop hatin n give TRG mufukkas there due , there puttin dem puto ass chongo lames in there place . next time a chongo get smoked , while hes on the ground bleedin to death stuff a burrtito down his throat to help end his misery. fagg ass racist surenos , they started all this beef on a racial tip , fuck . . . . the BLACKS rnt really sayin nuttin against the mexicans , the blacks r too busy showin off to EACH OTHER how hard they are , on top that blasting each other at the drop of a hat , damn i used to think the asians were joke bangers too , but hey the supposed REAL RIDAZ(the blacks) aint SAYIN SHIT . and i am Black so dont say im racist or im cheerleading im just stating the facts , im fuckin mad at my ppl fa real.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 20th, 2007, 3:34 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Tee9 what set you from and where you grow up? Obviously your an ignorant fool who dont know what goes down in the city of LBC. Show your proof that Longos dont get smashed on by Cambodians. Lame....spit real shit instead of spitting bull shit. Yo breath stank trick!

And to call Cambodians "chinks" also shows how more of a bafoon you are.
he from chi-town aint even from here.

el clavo

Unread post by el clavo » November 20th, 2007, 4:35 pm

off topic alert, off topic alert.

Isn't it funny when someone says, "YOUR an idiot"?

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 21st, 2007, 8:06 am

IM FROM CHICAGO , 83RD & HOMAN IS THE SPOT, BUT THAT DONT MEAN I CANT GIVE MY OPINION ON CERTAIN FACTS JUST CAUSE I FROM OTHER CITY, THEM LAME ASS CHINKS GETTIN TREATED THE NASTY WAY, I BET THEY SUCH COWARDS WHEN THEY COMIN AT THEM THEY BE SAYIN WE AINT NO TRG DONT SHOOT AT US !! YOU CAN READ THAT LB PRESS TELEGRAM OF GANGS, HOW THEM CHINKS GETTIN LAYED BY LONGOS, I DONT NEED TO BE IN LONG BEACH TO SAY SO, ITS ALL UP IN THE NEWS, AND SHIT EVERYBODY KNOWS THE CHINKS ARE SOFT AS FUCK.

TWO LAYED IN ONE TIME
Killed with Ung was his good friend Vouthy Tho, a popular Wilson High School grad who was taking classes at Long Beach City College. Tho, 21, an aspiring rap artist, was celebrating Ung's return with other friends and family when the shooter pointed a gun over a backyard fence and opened fire.
ANOTHER
Jan 1.: Sakorn Joe Phan, 22 -- A Long Beach native, Phan was driving his car through the intersection of 15th Street and Orange Avenue at 11:30 p.m. when an unknown suspect or suspects opened fire. Phan, the son of Cambodian immigrants, was found slumped behind the steering wheel, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He died less than an hour later at St. Mary Medical Center. Investigators say the shooting may be linked to a number of similar gang attacks targeting young Cambodian American men between October 2003 and January of this year.
AND ANOTHER
Dec. 27: Kimsot Sok -- ``Will these Killing Fields in Long Beach ever end?" - Chanh Sing, Kimsot Sok's sister, Dec. 30, 2003
Kimsot found the acceptance he had always sought by joining a gang dominant ?? in the Central Long Beach neighborhood where he lived.
He enrolled at Long Beach City College, and his mother and siblings saved what little they had to buy him a shiny, red Honda Accord. Two nights after Christmas, he was sitting in it with a friend, near 17th Street and Loma Avenue, when a gunman approached from the front and opened fire.

I COULD BE HERE AGES PUTTIN HOW THOSE FOOLS GETTIN TREATED, EVERYBODY KNOWS THE CHINKS ARE SOFT, AND THE ONLY BEEF WITH LONGOS, THE LONGOS BEEFIN WITH EVERYBODY THERE.
I WOULDNT SAY LONGOS IS THE HARDEST OF LONG BEACH, BUT THE CHINKS ? THEY A JOKE THERE AND HERE.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 21st, 2007, 3:37 pm

LOL you from a white boy gang from the saburbs and think you know what goes down in the LACounty. You did a little research on the internet and think your a Long Beach gang expert now. Saburban white boys crack me up.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » November 24th, 2007, 10:07 pm

eazty duz it wrote:
Tee9 wrote:THEM TRG AINT NO RIVAL FOR LONGOS, THATS JUST REAL FACTS, THEY AINT NO RIDERS. I REMEMBER THERE WAS A TRG MEMBER ON A FORUM CALLIN THE MEXICANS DONKEYS AND THE LONGOS CHONGOS, SAYIN HOW DUMB WAS THE LONGOS CAUSE THEY COMMITTED TO GANG BANGIN FULL TIME.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, this fool start out " just real facts, they aint no riders, I remember there was a TRG on a FORUM ha ha ha ha, internet gang forum bangin ass nerd, u aint got no REAL FACTS, the longos gettin smashed on by a small ass lil asian population of TRG, and the TRG still get they education graduate and is ballin while longos selling burritos out of trucs and gettin shot up by TRG, damn now thats really sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all the while u in chicago next to a computer with yo head in yo hands crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha damn.

::

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 26th, 2007, 10:55 am

ITS FUNNY A MOTHAFUCKIN CHINK TRYNA SCHOOL ON GANGS AND BANGIN WHEN YOUR BITCH ASS GREW UP IN THE BURBS CAUSE THE CHINKS LIVE THERE EXCEPT FOR CHINATOWN, WHOEVER IS FROM A GANG KNOWS CHINKS ARE SOFT AND YOUR BITCH ASS AINT IN NO GANG SO COME THRU TO MY HOOD AND ILL SHOW YOU THE LIGHT I BET YOU CHINK WILL START CRYING WHEN I START FIRING YELLING " PLEASE IM SORRY DONT HURT ME " . THEM CHINKS ARE GETTIN TREATED FROM CHICAGO TO LBC TO NYC.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 26th, 2007, 5:20 pm

Nobody laughin with you hill billy. Go represent your white power bull shit and leave bangin to the real Gz. Keep bangin your sister though like a trailer trash white power does. Fake ass ignorant white boy. White power! haha.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 26th, 2007, 5:48 pm

Tee9 wrote:ITS FUNNY A MOTHAFUCKIN CHINK TRYNA SCHOOL ON GANGS AND BANGIN WHEN YOUR BITCH ASS GREW UP IN THE BURBS CAUSE THE CHINKS LIVE THERE EXCEPT FOR CHINATOWN, WHOEVER IS FROM A GANG KNOWS CHINKS ARE SOFT AND YOUR BITCH ASS AINT IN NO GANG SO COME THRU TO MY HOOD AND ILL SHOW YOU THE LIGHT I BET YOU CHINK WILL START CRYING WHEN I START FIRING YELLING " PLEASE IM SORRY DONT HURT ME " . THEM CHINKS ARE GETTIN TREATED FROM CHICAGO TO LBC TO NYC.
Can i ask you how old you are?

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 26th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Tee9 wrote:ITS FUNNY A MOTHAFUCKIN CHINK TRYNA SCHOOL ON GANGS AND BANGIN WHEN YOUR BITCH ASS GREW UP IN THE BURBS CAUSE THE CHINKS LIVE THERE EXCEPT FOR CHINATOWN, WHOEVER IS FROM A GANG KNOWS CHINKS ARE SOFT AND YOUR BITCH ASS AINT IN NO GANG SO COME THRU TO MY HOOD AND ILL SHOW YOU THE LIGHT I BET YOU CHINK WILL START CRYING WHEN I START FIRING YELLING " PLEASE IM SORRY DONT HURT ME " . THEM CHINKS ARE GETTIN TREATED FROM CHICAGO TO LBC TO NYC.
Can i ask you how old you are?
Her name's Tee and she's 9 years old and scared. But with your donations, we can help feed and educate poor little girls like Tee; all it takes is a dollar a day.

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » November 28th, 2007, 10:34 am

its a war u lames should know that they be smashing on each other, on some part i think the asians are a lil bit smart because they are probbably scare of fightin an all out war but u could say that the longeros are more ruthless and dont give a fuck at going at it with everyone from the city, i remember once one foo from suis was tryng to convince foos from mona park and other crips in the unit to beat up this foo from trg sayng that trg was pushing ck, but the trg kept on sayng that he was only ack

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 28th, 2007, 4:46 pm

necio wrote:its a war u lames should know that they be smashing on each other, on some part i think the asians are a lil bit smart because they are probbably scare of fightin an all out war but u could say that the longeros are more ruthless and dont give a fu-- at going at it with everyone from the city, i remember once one foo from suis was tryng to convince foos from mona park and other crips in the unit to beat up this foo from trg sayng that trg was pushing ck, but the trg kept on sayng that he was only ack

is trg really ck?

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 28th, 2007, 11:40 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
necio wrote:its a war u lames should know that they be smashing on each other, on some part i think the asians are a lil bit smart because they are probbably scare of fightin an all out war but u could say that the longeros are more ruthless and dont give a fu-- at going at it with everyone from the city, i remember once one foo from suis was tryng to convince foos from mona park and other crips in the unit to beat up this foo from trg sayng that trg was pushing ck, but the trg kept on sayng that he was only ack

is trg really ck?
They claim it in LB but it's mostly other Khmer Crip sets they're going after.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 29th, 2007, 8:58 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

is trg really ck?
They claim it in LB but it's mostly other Khmer Crip sets they're going after.

oh, dont those fools push like NO WEIGHT..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 29th, 2007, 11:36 am

LB TRG are ACK Asian Crip Killers. Reason they claim that is coz most of their enemies up there are asian and claim crip. SUIS EFCC and ABZ. SUIS was made by SOS. I dont know if TRG beefs with SOS though. Trust though ALL CAMBODIAN GANGS push weight. ABZ in Van Nuyz was on a murder spree, they was wiping out snithes and a whole ESE hood. ESES was givin em props for that and they beef with ABZ. To know about Khmer gangs you gotta be from the area where Khmers bang or ask their enemies. Or else you aint gonna hear nothin cause we dont be bragin.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 29th, 2007, 11:39 am

At the same time while TRG beefin with all these fools, all of em and the black gangs smashin on them Chongos. Talkin about Asian Crip gangs not pushin no weight again? Ask a Chongo! haha they will tell you Asians ride on em more than the black gangs up there do.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 29th, 2007, 6:08 pm

NikexCortez wrote:At the same time while TRG beefin with all these fools, all of em and the black gangs smashin on them Chongos. Talkin about Asian Crip gangs not pushin no weight again? Ask a Chongo! haha they will tell you Asians ride on em more than the black gangs up there do.
oh well shit i aint know about asian crip gangs in LBC, thought they were just there, and because a couple of insanes and 20s i know always say their all a joke because insanes go through and take their drug spots and asians dont do mess...but i know the asians are putting the heat on the longos

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 29th, 2007, 6:31 pm

truthfully i dont kno about the hustlin business in the LBC, i do know aint no cambodians gonna let a foo talk about em like that. anybody can say anything though. shit but 4 real nowadays its different. in the 80s n 90s khmers was bangin hard.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 29th, 2007, 6:56 pm

NikexCortez wrote:truthfully i dont kno about the hustlin business in the LBC, i do know aint no cambodians gonna let a foo talk about em like that. anybody can say anything though. shit but 4 real nowadays its different. in the 80s n 90s khmers was bangin hard.

ah

as long as yall puttin the heat on those racist ass punk mexicans its all good

shiit, they thinkin their unfukkiwtable and think they can just be racist towards erryone and not get fukked up

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 29th, 2007, 6:58 pm

oh and the longos getting shot was confirmed by my homie, he knows SOS in LBC and they sayed it too, they said some Smiley dude named and Speedy Loco got killed there

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » December 6th, 2007, 2:38 pm

fuck dem burritto packers.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 6th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Naw man Mexicans are koo. Its just racist people in general that needs to wake up but in that Chongos case sleep LOL.

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 13th, 2007, 5:40 pm

SORRY BUT NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH the RAZA. MEXICANZ RULE ALL

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 13th, 2007, 6:00 pm

rule all? you trippin amigo. you need a reality check :idea: