2 Longo's gunned down Anaheim St. LBC

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

2 Longo's gunned down Anaheim St. LBC

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 9th, 2007, 10:15 pm

homie told me bout that earlier, said some TRG blasted em, TRG and longos got major beef like that?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 10:28 pm

Yes they do. But unless I would know some cold hard facts I wouldnt call it.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 9th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Yes they do. But unless I would know some cold hard facts I wouldnt call it.
weird, you read the paper? see that if its in there

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Nope wasnt in there. Doesnt mean it didnt happen of course.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 9th, 2007, 11:02 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Nope wasnt in there. Doesnt mean it didnt happen of course.
indeed....indeed...im going to have to investigate the situation with my CSI kit, because my homie who told me just got shot, and my homie who knows him lives here and his aunt told him.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 11:17 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Nope wasnt in there. Doesnt mean it didnt happen of course.
indeed....indeed...im going to have to investigate the situation with my CSI kit, because my homie who told me just got shot, and my homie who knows him lives here and his aunt told him.
I got a cple LBPD that come into my work. I will ask. They will tell ;)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 9th, 2007, 11:37 pm

lol fuck chongos rest in piss!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 10th, 2007, 12:09 am

NikexCortez wrote:lol fu-- chongos rest in piss!
Hmmmmmm pistol....there might be our answer

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: 2 Longo's gunned down Anaheim St. LBC

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 10th, 2007, 5:19 am

pistolslanga wrote:TRG and longos got major beef like that?
Cambodians in general got beef with longos.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 10th, 2007, 6:58 am

NikexCortez wrote:lol fu-- chongos rest in piss!

the whole beef started because mexicans were jackin up asians right?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 15th, 2007, 2:00 pm

:?: :?: :?: New news to me.None of my homies called me up sayin "TRG smoked some donkeys."TRG been active lately though,ever since one of their homeboy got smoked couple months ago.ESL dying out,The only ones that seems active are the ones that stay on Magnolia.3 Hoffman Longos damn near got smoked in broad daylight a couple weeks ago.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » October 15th, 2007, 9:57 pm

esl isnt going anywhere they are active and deep as ever. i can say that and i dont even get along with them.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 18th, 2007, 1:53 am

ESL been around for a long time in LB...they aint gonna die out,just sayin they aint as deep like they use to be.About them being active...seems like them Magnolia ones be active...Btw,Didn't a couple of their homies get smoked near the gas station right by there?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 21st, 2007, 7:37 pm

YearZero wrote:ESL been around for a long time in LB...they aint gonna die out,just sayin they aint as deep like they use to be.About them being active...seems like them Magnolia ones be active...Btw,Didn't a couple of their homies get smoked near the gas station right by there?
yeah they did take some loses

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » November 16th, 2007, 1:08 pm

shyyyt them TRG niggaz should keep feedin' them longos faggs , fuck them chumps .

NikexCortez

Re: 2 Longo's gunned down Anaheim St. LBC

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 16th, 2007, 1:44 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:TRG and longos got major beef like that?
Cambodians in general got beef with longos.
Chongos hate and kill innocent Asians and Africans. They mostly got hate for Cambodians though. It should be likewise, except for the killing part. But on a Chongo aint no remorse. Again, fuck all their dead homies.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 17th, 2007, 4:42 am

THEM TRG AINT NO RIVAL FOR LONGOS, THATS JUST REAL FACTS, THEY AINT NO RIDERS. I REMEMBER THERE WAS A TRG MEMBER ON A FORUM CALLIN THE MEXICANS DONKEYS AND THE LONGOS CHONGOS, SAYIN HOW DUMB WAS THE LONGOS CAUSE THEY COMMITTED TO GANG BANGIN FULL TIME.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 17th, 2007, 11:22 am

^^ Your an idiot. Slap yourself!

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2007, 11:38 am

lol

eazty duz it

Unread post by eazty duz it » November 17th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Tee9 wrote:THEM TRG AINT NO RIVAL FOR LONGOS, THATS JUST REAL FACTS, THEY AINT NO RIDERS. I REMEMBER THERE WAS A TRG MEMBER ON A FORUM CALLIN THE MEXICANS DONKEYS AND THE LONGOS CHONGOS, SAYIN HOW DUMB WAS THE LONGOS CAUSE THEY COMMITTED TO GANG BANGIN FULL TIME.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, this fool start out " just real facts, they aint no riders, I remember there was a TRG on a FORUM ha ha ha ha, internet gang forum bangin ass nerd, u aint got no REAL FACTS, the longos gettin smashed on by a small ass lil asian population of TRG, and the TRG still get they education graduate and is ballin while longos selling burritos out of trucs and gettin shot up by TRG, damn now thats really sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all the while u in chicago next to a computer with yo head in yo hands crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 19th, 2007, 9:41 am

NikexCortez wrote:^^ Your an idiot. Slap yourself!
YOU WOULDNT SAY SHIT IN MY FACE , ESPECIALLY A CHINK, I WOULD LEAVE YA ASS FULL OF BULLET HOLES.
TRG ARE CHINKS THEY GET TREATED JUST LIKE THAT, AND YES THIS FOOL FROM TRG SAID ON A FORUM THE MEXICANS DID BANGIN FULL TIME, THE CHINKS BE BANGIN ON WEEKENDS ONLY ? CHUMPS

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 19th, 2007, 9:57 am

eazty duz it wrote:
Tee9 wrote:THEM TRG AINT NO RIVAL FOR LONGOS, THATS JUST REAL FACTS, THEY AINT NO RIDERS. I REMEMBER THERE WAS A TRG MEMBER ON A FORUM CALLIN THE MEXICANS DONKEYS AND THE LONGOS CHONGOS, SAYIN HOW DUMB WAS THE LONGOS CAUSE THEY COMMITTED TO GANG BANGIN FULL TIME.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, this fool start out " just real facts, they aint no riders, I remember there was a TRG on a FORUM ha ha ha ha, internet gang forum bangin ass nerd, u aint got no REAL FACTS, the longos gettin smashed on by a small ass lil asian population of TRG, and the TRG still get they education graduate and is ballin while longos selling burritos out of trucs and gettin shot up by TRG, damn now thats really sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all the while u in chicago next to a computer with yo head in yo hands crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AND YOU GET THIS INFO FROM YOUR BAY AREA CONDO ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
YOU CAN RECRUIT MICHUSUH AND THE CHINK CORTEX FOR YOU BAY AREA CRIPS , LAMES

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 19th, 2007, 10:01 am

eazty duz it wrote:

AND YOU GET ALL THIS INFO FROM YOUR BAY AREA CONDO ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
YOU CAN RECRUIT MICHUSUH AND THE CHINK CORTEX FOR YOUR BAY AREA CRIPS , STUDYING AT UC BERKELEY DURIN THE WEEK, PATROLLIN THE SUBURB ON WEEK ENDS , BALLIN WHICH MEANS SELLIN SOME MARIJUANA TO YOUR FRIENDS AT THE " DRUG SPOT " JUST IN THE CORNER FROM UR CONDO. HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 19th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Why are you yelling? ^

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 19th, 2007, 12:57 pm

^^Its a sign of manhood. :lol:

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2007, 12:59 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^Its a sign of manhood. :lol:
LMAO

I just stopped replying to idiotic posts like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 19th, 2007, 3:22 pm

eazty duz it wrote:

I laughed so hard at this shit. this nigga got me crackin the fuck up cuz you know that shit true. small ass cambo population slappin up them racist ass chongos

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 19th, 2007, 4:47 pm

perongregory wrote:
eazty duz it wrote:

I laughed so hard at this shit. this nigga got me crackin the fu-- up because you know that shit true. small ass cambo population slappin up them racist ass chongos

its obvious surenos outnumber everyone, but isnt it funny how surenos still get slapped up and thrown into body bags with toe tags by asians, crips, bloods, filipinos, and everyone else they supposedly think they can fukk up?

lol, stupid sureno thinks hes hard because he rolled up 5 deep with his homies and stole some asian dudes wallet :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 19th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Tee9 what set you from and where you grow up? Obviously your an ignorant fool who dont know what goes down in the city of LBC. Show your proof that Longos dont get smashed on by Cambodians. Lame....spit real shit instead of spitting bull shit. Yo breath stank trick!

And to call Cambodians "chinks" also shows how more of a bafoon you are.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 19th, 2007, 10:07 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Tee9 what set you from and where you grow up? Obviously your an ignorant fool who dont know what goes down in the city of LBC. Show your proof that Longos dont get smashed on by Cambodians. Lame....spit real shit instead of spitting bull shit. Yo breath stank trick!

And to call Cambodians "chinks" also shows how more of a bafoon you are.
tee9 is supposedly all over california, any blood/crip vs sureno beef he has the whole 9 yards on it... its hilarious

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 20th, 2007, 6:41 am

You saw this dude on another thread talking about a white gang keeping 'spics' in line, and here he is cheerleading for the mexican gang against 'chinks'. LOL

uk_whitey

Unread post by uk_whitey » November 20th, 2007, 9:37 am

what a mad world we live in this day and age

peace to all