Compton/Interstate Drug Trafficking Ring

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Compton/Interstate Drug Trafficking Ring

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 8th, 2007, 5:08 pm

Local Gang Members Implicated in Interstate Drug Trafficking Ring
One suspect from Compton still on the loose

By Allison Jean Eaton
Bulletin Staff Writer

Members of two Compton-area gangs have been implicated in a suspected drug ring stretching across the nation.

Police and federal agents last Tuesday arrested in Eugene, Ore., and Portland, Ore., 10 people linked to the illegal operation. They also arrested Eric Dushon Lewis, 38, of Compton, in Palmdale.

The FBI said the arrests came three weeks after a federal grand jury issued a sealed indictment of four women and nine men in connection with the ring.

During the first phase of Operation Crimson Vex, authorities said they uncovered a complex drug ring that allegedly ran cocaine, heroin and PCP from South Los Angeles to St. Louis, Mo., and Atlanta, Ga., according to federal indictments.

Allegedly involved in the ring are members from two local Bloods sets, one hailing from Campanella Park, which is located in a county unincorporated area just outside of Compton, and the other from Compton proper.

That bust led the to the discovery of the Oregon operation, where suspects would allegedly buy cocaine in Compton, take it to Portland to sell and then return to Compton with marijuana.

Kenyan Terrance Payne, 39, of Compton, is being charged in both cases, according to authorities.

As of press time, Payne was still at large and considered a fugitive.

FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration agents said they seized six kilograms of cocaine, 1/4 kilogram of crack cocaine, 80 pounds of marijuana, gram quantities of methamphetamine, $860,000 cash and eight guns during the raid. More than $1 million in assets have been seized to date.

http://www.thecomptonbulletin.com/news0 ... index.html

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 1:17 am

DAMN

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 12th, 2008, 2:35 am

THIS MADE THE HOOD HOT!

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 15th, 2008, 8:16 am

6 KEYS AINT SHIT. THATS THE TRUTH THEY MADE IT SEEM LIEK THE BUSTED A CARTEL OR SOMETHIN, SHIT EVEN THOSE TEXAS LATIN KINGS WERE BUSTED WITH 28 KEYS.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 17th, 2008, 10:07 pm

Tee9 wrote:6 KEYS AINT SHIT. THATS THE TRUTH THEY MADE IT SEEM LIEK THE BUSTED A CARTEL OR SOMETHIN, SHIT EVEN THOSE TEXAS LATIN KINGS WERE BUSTED WITH 28 KEYS.
man hush you actin like u make 78gz all day

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 18th, 2008, 11:02 am

pistolslanga wrote:
Tee9 wrote:6 KEYS AINT SHIT. THATS THE TRUTH THEY MADE IT SEEM LIEK THE BUSTED A CARTEL OR SOMETHIN, SHIT EVEN THOSE TEXAS LATIN KINGS WERE BUSTED WITH 28 KEYS.
lol

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 18th, 2008, 11:33 am

pistolslanga wrote:
NAH, STUPID NIGGER BUT THATS THE TRUTH THEY BUSTED EM WITH ONLY 6 KEYS ITS PRETTY LAME, ITS TIME YALL REALIZE THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT SHIT, THIS AINT THE 80´S, SO QUIT TALKIN LIKE THEY THE DEEPEST CAUSE IT AINT WHATS HAPPENIN IN THOSE STREETS, IF THE SURENOS DONT SMASH THEM , THE DISCIPLES WILL.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 18th, 2008, 11:46 am

Tee9 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
NAH, STUPID NIGGER BUT THATS THE TRUTH THEY BUSTED EM WITH ONLY 6 KEYS ITS PRETTY LAME, ITS TIME YALL REALIZE THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT SHIT, THIS AINT THE 80´S, SO QUIT TALKIN LIKE THEY THE DEEPEST CAUSE IT AINT WHATS HAPPENIN IN THOSE STREETS, IF THE SURENOS DONT SMASH THEM , THE DISCIPLES WILL.

On some stupid shit

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » February 18th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Whos the other gang ?

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 20th, 2008, 10:32 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

On some stupid shit
YOU GOT ENOUGH SEEIN UR UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 20th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Tee9 wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

On some stupid shit
YOU GOT ENOUGH SEEIN UR UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY.
Like I said....on some stupid shit. You cant say anything intelligent so you have to make some lame ass personal comment.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 20th, 2008, 1:23 pm

^^What do you expect? Another one of those Cyberthugs typing in Allcaps.
Next we will see online threats of violence and some cheap ass personal insults.
Heres some advise for you Pee9:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 20th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Tu es un calientapollas Tee9. Metete un palo por el culo.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 21st, 2008, 2:55 am

tee9, this aint bout bloods or crips

this is about you thinkin u makin hella more money

if you aint makin money dont knock on dudes hustle

:roll:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 21st, 2008, 3:18 am

Thats what they were caught with. They was supplying BMF and moving in multiple states you think they was only operating with 6 keys? Getting caught with alot of dope mean you are apart of a stupid organization. That shows you aint moving all that much thats why you would have that much on you. These dudes with my state is better than yours, my city is tougher than yours should stick with playstation if you older than 15 you should be embarrased of yourself.

LOL @ the Disciples taking out the Bloods and Crips. Are all the Bloods and Crips going to go to Chicago or all the Diciples coming to LA. Because we all know Niggas who into shit in Chicago main concern is LA niggas and vice versa :roll:

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 22nd, 2008, 8:57 am

I STILL SAY UR FUCKIN UGLY CHRISTINA MARIE I GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS, FUCKIN CRIPS GROUPIE.

YOU AINT GOTTA BE A MATH GENIUS, MAYBE THEY DIDNT BUSTED THEM WITH ALL THE DOPE BUT WITH THE AMOUNT THAT IS PROPORTIONATE TO WHAT THEY WAS MOVIN, FOR EXAMPLE A ORGANIZATION THATS MOVIN 100 KEYS AINT GONNA BE BUSTED WITH 6 RIGHT ? IF THEY BUST EM ANY OF THE LOCATIONS WERE THEY HIDE THE DOPE AT LEAST THEY GONNA SEE LIKE 50 KEYS, SO IF THESE GUYS FROM COMPTON GOT BUSTED WITH 6 KEYS MEANS THEY COULD MOVE 12 KEYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES BALLERS WELL THEY SAY BALLAZ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 22nd, 2008, 10:51 am

Btw. Tee9, what are you studying? Its kind of weird cause your IP says this:

IP address 193.147.60.221
Hostname Not available
ISP Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Country Spain

Another little man with a Napoleon Complex.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 22nd, 2008, 4:43 pm

As if I give a fuck what you think. You are talking shit from Spain dude. Speaking on whats happening in cities that aren't even on the same continent as you. Keep talking out the side of your neck. :lol:

Tee9 wrote:I STILL SAY UR FUCKIN UGLY CHRISTINA MARIE I GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS, FUCKIN CRIPS GROUPIE.

YOU AINT GOTTA BE A MATH GENIUS, MAYBE THEY DIDNT BUSTED THEM WITH ALL THE DOPE BUT WITH THE AMOUNT THAT IS PROPORTIONATE TO WHAT THEY WAS MOVIN, FOR EXAMPLE A ORGANIZATION THATS MOVIN 100 KEYS AINT GONNA BE BUSTED WITH 6 RIGHT ? IF THEY BUST EM ANY OF THE LOCATIONS WERE THEY HIDE THE DOPE AT LEAST THEY GONNA SEE LIKE 50 KEYS, SO IF THESE GUYS FROM COMPTON GOT BUSTED WITH 6 KEYS MEANS THEY COULD MOVE 12 KEYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES BALLERS WELL THEY SAY BALLAZ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2008, 3:23 pm

damn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 25th, 2008, 9:51 am

perongregory wrote:damn :lol: :lol: :lol:
He has a PhD in Bullshitology :lol: :lol:

tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » February 28th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Spain...............W.T.F????????? :wink:

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 29th, 2008, 10:37 am

Christina Marie wrote:As if I give a fu-- what you think. You are talking shit from Spain dude. Speaking on whats happening in cities that aren't even on the same continent as you. Keep talking out the side of your neck. :lol:

Tee9 wrote:I STILL SAY UR FUCKIN UGLY CHRISTINA MARIE I GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS, FUCKIN CRIPS GROUPIE.

NAH STUPID WHORE, IF IM CURRENTLY IN SPAIN DOESNT MEAN IM FROM HERE,I GREW UP IN CHICAGO 84TH STREET, SOUTH SIDE BUT IM SPENDIN SOME MONTHS HERE THE CAUSE AINT YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS, SO UGLY ASS NASTY BITCH DONT U GOT ENOUGH WITH SEEIN UR UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR CHRISTINA MARIE ? I MEAN YOU ARE UGLY ASS FUCK, GETS NO LOVE BY NO WHITE BOY

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » March 1st, 2008, 12:22 am

Tee9 wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:As if I give a fu-- what you think. You are talking shit from Spain dude. Speaking on whats happening in cities that aren't even on the same continent as you. Keep talking out the side of your neck. :lol:

NAH STUPID WHORE, IF IM CURRENTLY IN SPAIN DOESNT MEAN IM FROM HERE,I GREW UP IN CHICAGO 84TH STREET, SOUTH SIDE BUT IM SPENDIN SOME MONTHS HERE THE CAUSE AINT YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS, SO UGLY ASS NASTY BITCH DONT U GOT ENOUGH WITH SEEIN UR UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR CHRISTINA MARIE ? I MEAN YOU ARE UGLY ASS fu--, GETS NO LOVE BY NO WHITE BOY
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Man I aint been in for a minute but this bitc boy here is just retarded. Talkin that same ol Chi Town is the hardest shit. Every city shines for a minute, but no one traffics and turns out other citys nation wide like cali. Keep ballin in the Chi and we'll eat up everything else. Open that small mind and think, if Chi town is so hard why not just take over calis nation wide trade instead of tryin to be cool and ride the coat tails. Tryin to tell my homies to stop fightin and get down with the diciples. Whatever, comin all peaceful and humble, not wanting any problems. Stupid bitc boy fag please. Talk that shit and flex that almighty muscle u think u got over here and get rolled on and dropped fool. Stop tryin ta sneak into diego, not La. Coming at brothas with unity, all humble and shit. but also tryin ta clown Bs and Cs. Talkin like you down with the surs and whites with that stupid shit u talkin. Now u a fuckin fag and a house nigga sellout bitch. You wish them sur fags could really stop this.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They cant stop shit you dumbass wanna be gd vl lk whatever yo internet bangin ass is, but ta me you just a lost and stupid bitch boy. Peace to the real Chi towns that rep the right way and see the money that we all need ta have. Those who get down with Cali in a real way. baby tee tee9 shut the fuc up and dont get yo loud mouth ass caught up.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 3rd, 2008, 10:04 pm

Tee9 wrote:

NAH STUPID WHORE, IF IM CURRENTLY IN SPAIN DOESNT MEAN IM FROM HERE,I GREW UP IN CHICAGO 84TH STREET, SOUTH SIDE BUT IM SPENDIN SOME MONTHS HERE THE CAUSE AINT YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS, SO UGLY ASS NASTY BITCH DONT U GOT ENOUGH WITH SEEIN UR UGLY FACE IN THE MIRROR CHRISTINA MARIE ? I MEAN YOU ARE UGLY ASS fu--, GETS NO LOVE BY NO WHITE BOY
You got that wrong pendejo. I happen to know for a fact that shes no whore and and nothing you are talking about. And also she is not in Spain talking random BS and acting all hard on the internet. But keep boosting your little ego over the internet, seems like you really need that little man. Your not gonna respond to me anyways calientapollas :D

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2008, 2:17 am

bgpride1 wrote:
Tee9 wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Man I aint been in for a minute but this bitc boy here is just retarded. Talkin that same ol Chi Town is the hardest shit. Every city shines for a minute, but no one traffics and turns out other citys nation wide like cali. Keep ballin in the Chi and we'll eat up everything else. Open that small mind and think, if Chi town is so hard why not just take over calis nation wide trade instead of tryin to be cool and ride the coat tails. Tryin to tell my homies to stop fightin and get down with the diciples. Whatever, comin all peaceful and humble, not wanting any problems. Stupid bitc boy fag please. Talk that shit and flex that almighty muscle u think u got over here and get rolled on and dropped fool. Stop tryin ta sneak into diego, not La. Coming at brothas with unity, all humble and shit. but also tryin ta clown Bs and Cs. Talkin like you down with the surs and whites with that stupid shit u talkin. Now u a fuckin fag and a house nigga sellout bitch. You wish them sur fags could really stop this.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They cant stop shit you dumbass wanna be gd vl lk whatever yo internet bangin ass is, but ta me you just a lost and stupid bitch boy. Peace to the real Chi towns that rep the right way and see the money that we all need ta have. Those who get down with Cali in a real way. baby tee tee9 shut the fuc up and dont get yo loud mouth ass caught up.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
this fool aint black he a racist white boy talkin bout fuck spics and niggers but ridin GD's nuts when its about CHi VS. LA and Surs nuts when its them vs. B's and C's, he just mad cuz white boys gets no love in no equation (at least nowadays) when it come to this bangin shit.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » March 4th, 2008, 9:31 am

SHUT UP BITCH ASS NIGGER, YALL INTERNET GANGSTERS ARE FUNNY TRACING MY IP, THE FUNNY THING IS YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HACKERS TALKIN ABOUT GANGS WHEN YALL AINT LIVED THE LIFE, NOW SENT A VIRUS TO MY COMPUTER, INTERNET GANGSTERS. AS I SAID I GREW UP ON 84TH STREET SOUTH SIDE CHI TOWN BEEN REPPIN SS IP FOR YEARS AND FOR THE MOMENT CANT HIT CHICAGO. ANY MAJOR BANGER DONT LAST LONG IN THE HOOD CAUSE FIVE O WILL ROLL WHEN THINGS GET HOT, BUT YALL BUSTERS WORRY ABOUT SENDIN VIRUS TO OTHER COMPUTERS.
AND CHRISTINA MARIE IS JUST A NIGGER LOVER, GANG BANGED AT CRIPS PARTIES, RACE TRAITORS GET NO LOVE, AND YOU BITCH ASS PERON GREGORY WHITE GANGS GET NO LOVE, BUT ITS A FACT YOU WILL GET KILLED IN THE HOOD IF U HAVE THE GUTS TO ROLL THRU.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2008, 10:34 am

Tee9 wrote:SHUT UP BITCH ASS NIGGER, YALL INTERNET GANGSTERS ARE FUNNY TRACING MY IP, THE FUNNY THING IS YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HACKERS TALKIN ABOUT GANGS WHEN YALL AINT LIVED THE LIFE, NOW SENT A VIRUS TO MY COMPUTER, INTERNET GANGSTERS. AS I SAID I GREW UP ON 84TH STREET SOUTH SIDE CHI TOWN BEEN REPPIN SS IP FOR YEARS AND FOR THE MOMENT CANT HIT CHICAGO. ANY MAJOR BANGER DONT LAST LONG IN THE HOOD CAUSE FIVE O WILL ROLL WHEN THINGS GET HOT, BUT YALL BUSTERS WORRY ABOUT SENDIN VIRUS TO OTHER COMPUTERS.
AND CHRISTINA MARIE IS JUST A NIGGER LOVER, GANG BANGED AT CRIPS PARTIES, RACE TRAITORS GET NO LOVE, AND YOU BITCH ASS PERON GREGORY WHITE GANGS GET NO LOVE, BUT ITS A FACT YOU WILL GET KILLED IN THE HOOD IF U HAVE THE GUTS TO ROLL THRU.
Shut yo ICP, eminem wannabe ass up Juan. Hit them college books over there and stop tryna be a latin king faggot.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 4th, 2008, 6:22 pm

Tee9 wrote:SHUT UP BITCH ASS NIGGER, YALL INTERNET GANGSTERS ARE FUNNY TRACING MY IP, THE FUNNY THING IS YALL MOTHERFUCKERS HACKERS TALKIN ABOUT GANGS WHEN YALL AINT LIVED THE LIFE, NOW SENT A VIRUS TO MY COMPUTER, INTERNET GANGSTERS. AS I SAID I GREW UP ON 84TH STREET SOUTH SIDE CHI TOWN BEEN REPPIN SS IP FOR YEARS AND FOR THE MOMENT CANT HIT CHICAGO. ANY MAJOR BANGER DONT LAST LONG IN THE HOOD CAUSE FIVE O WILL ROLL WHEN THINGS GET HOT, BUT YALL BUSTERS WORRY ABOUT SENDIN VIRUS TO OTHER COMPUTERS.
First of all you are typing in all caps and reduce yourself to name calling which indicates you have an severe inferiority complex. Secondly we dont care where you are from you are still just talking some BS from the other side of a keyboard on the other side of the world. You talk to much shit period. And you are done here.