HOMICIDE REPORTS

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

HOMICIDE REPORTS

Unread post by 100 » July 12th, 2008, 9:23 pm

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Re: HOMICIDE REPORTS

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 12th, 2008, 10:37 pm

wow when reading that report it seems like 90% of the homicides in L.A. over the past couple of weeks have been gang related. On another note, i see MOB Piru was swept, does anyone know if any high ranking members were charged with anything? And will MOB still be as active as before, im guessing the answer is yes since only a small portion(30) members were arrested.
Finally this is the first time ive ever seen a report tell the race of every murder victim, is this common in L.A. and if it is, why?

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 12th, 2008, 10:37 pm

wow when reading that report it seems like 90% of the homicides in L.A. over the past couple of weeks have been gang related. On another note, i see MOB Piru was swept, does anyone know if any high ranking members were charged with anything? And will MOB still be as active as before, im guessing the answer is yes since only a small portion(30) members were arrested.
Finally this is the first time ive ever seen a report tell the race of every murder victim, is this common in L.A. and if it is, why?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 13th, 2008, 8:45 am

I can't answer any the other questions, but the incidents of race being reported probably have something to do with black/brown banging on each other....