Mr. Allhood Person

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Mr. Allhood Person

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 13th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Shut up!! and let's dance

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 13th, 2009, 3:05 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:Shut up!! and let's dance
Aww Man Dam!! I did it again Hu? I know... my badd Mr Allhood Person Sir.. I don't be meaning to talk shit. Really I don't. It just... Be flying out my mouth.. ok.. fingertips.. Keyboard .. WHAt-EVA!!!

You know I love-is-is you Boo Boo...

Okay let's make a deal.. You forget that I just told you to shut Up!! and when we get old and grey, and you sitting in your wheelchair out on the front porch of the house. ( All pissy and shit cause aint nobody changed your diaper).. I promise I won't walk by -slap you in the back of the head and push your ass down the stairs...

I aint got THAT MUCH insurance on you

hahaha!!! LMAO... That GOT DAM SOULJAH!! !Hahahaah!!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 13th, 2009, 4:34 pm

DAAAAANNNGG!!! Man... Daum!!!

Both y’all get on my dam nerves. I was just being funny. DANG!! Y’all mu-fugga’s need to let ya self laugh now and then. Hell.. We are in a major depression in America. Folks killing they families and jumping off bridges. Shooting theyself all in the head and shit and y’all wanna mess with me cuzz I want people to laugh..My shit be funny damit...

You know I aing gone leave yo black ass on the porch. I’ma get you, clean you up give you a big o’l kiss and a hug ............... then push yo ass off... haha!! Ok Ok .. My Badd Here it is.. My public apology:

Dear America...

I am very wrong for the way I talk to the Allhood Person. It is vulgar and not very lady like to speak about shitty and pissy diapers . I should be more mature in my actions..

There..............................

You make me sick . I'm always wronge.. Let me out here..

Lonso... Delete me please.. Git me up outa here cuzz I always got to be wronge about something.. Hell.. We need more humar in the hoods. People dying, getting shot, rapes, burgalry's car jackings and shit..

ALl I wanna do is make a mutha f *&^a laugh and I gots to get all cussed out and checked and shhhhhhh.. I aint neva gonna win.............. I don't wanna play with y'all no more

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 16th, 2009, 11:16 am

Dam. you all watch our every move don't u. This thread has over 2000 views. Well good. Because I'll be starting a movement very soon. All of you will be invited to join..

Please join me tomarrow night at Chuco's for the Movie Made In America. for more info you can call the Youth Justice Coalition at 323-235-4243 or me at 323-492-6422

Hope to see you there.. Lonso.. I really want to see you.. Mr. Won't delete me like I asked you too

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » March 18th, 2009, 3:34 pm

mr allhood person, will you f-uck this lady already!!!!!!

she talked to herself damn near for 6 pages already!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 18th, 2009, 5:48 pm

clipse wrote:mr allhood person, will you f-uck this lady already!!!!!!

Nugga is your name Allhood????? I clearly marked this thread.. Mr Allhood Person.. So Stay yo ass up outa here. And for one.. You really don't know me to be talking to me like that you little nasty mouth no respect having wish he was a G ass mutha *&^%... You don't talk to Souljah like that.. I aint no trick azz bich. Talk to ya girl like that.. and what ever I'm doing you and the rest of these folks seem to be quite entertained so SHUT UP!!

As long as I'm writing and you all are reading and being entertained. Then my job is done. Mission occamplished

So Stop Hating NUGGA!!!!!!!!!

You little trash mouthed wish somebody would read his posts his ass little.......................... : Don't make me check you.

I will put yo punk ass in check then find you and hold you while allhood kik yo ass..

I aint the one.. And me and Allhood...

We aint the two..........

Mind ya Bizness little boy...You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 18th, 2009, 5:53 pm

Now, I was about to leave Mr Allhood Person a message before I was so rudley interupted by the village idiot....But I forgot what it was... DAM!!

People make me sick...Shoooot!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » March 18th, 2009, 6:25 pm

LOL!

Classic!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 19th, 2009, 3:01 pm

What I Won't do is give a dam about what anybody else has to say about me and you. I'ma talk to you as long as I want to, how I want to and any dam time I want too. I just happen to Not want to right now. So don't go co-signin on a thread you never said 3 words on... You read everything I write N'han so Shut Up!!!

If you were any kind of friend, you would have said..” Look Pawtna ! What me and Souljah got going here aint non of you or nobody else bizness.. And what you WON’T do. Is speak to her in a disrespectful manner..” See that's what a Brother would do....

and that’s what you should have done. O'l wish he could write some shit this many people reading and following azz N.......

Dont make me cuss you out KEVIN!!!!!!!!

You know we aint even on good terms right now and all it will take is about 3 more words from you to get me started in yo azz.

Now what you need to do, is go sit down somewhere and write an article that get's read as much as this thread does. Nugga!!!!!!!!!!

Run Up!!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 19th, 2009, 7:47 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:What I Won't do is give a dam about what anybody else has to say about me and you. I'ma talk to you as long as I want to, how I want to and any dam time I want too. I just happen to Not want to right now. So don't go co-signin on a thread you never said 3 words on... You read everything I write N'han so Shut Up!!!

If you were any kind of friend, you would have said..” Look Pawtna ! What me and Souljah got going here aint non of you or nobody else bizness.. And what you WON’T do. Is speak to her in a disrespectful manner..” See that's what a Brother would do....

and that’s what you should have done. O'l wish he could write some shit this many people reading and following azz N.......

Don't make me cuss you out KEVIN!!!!!!!!

You know we aint even on good terms right now and all it will take is about 3 more words from you to get me started in yo azz.

Now what you need to do, is go sit down somewhere and write an article that get's read as much as this thread does. Nugga!!!!!!!!!!

Run Up!!!
Y'all see why I'm divorcing this man.. He always gotta do something that I take offensive, then I start cussing and fussing and DAM!!

I should be ashamed of myself.. This is NOT the woman I CHOOSE to be.. I choose to be soft spoken, firm but gentle with it. I choose to speak intellectually ( and spell it righgt too ..LOL!!)

I choose to be well read and versed on many subjects. I choose to carry my self as a lady , respectable and with a graceful elegance that will light up a room when I enter it..

But No. Before I can even make a habit of it.. I get bamboozled into acting a complete azz...

I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to go and read me some books and learn me some better words. Then I'ma come back and cuss y'all out with some respectable words that's so long and different.. Y'all wont even know you been cussed out..

WHAT!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 8:52 am

I got up this m orning and opened up this thread to re-read what I had wrote yesterday,,

After reading it I could only come to one conclusion.... Soujah Got Issues......hahahaha!!!

What Up Street Gangs... Good Morning Good Morning...

Y'all stay safe out there OK!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 11:13 am

I just want to say.. That I think this is some nasty - vulgar shit to say.... It's just nasty...

Who ever you are.. Please don't speak at me like this again.. This is just out right disgusting...

Ok Carry on...........

Oh and one more thing.. I don't talk to myself Sir... I talk to all of you...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 20th, 2009, 11:32 am

LOL

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2009, 4:19 pm

lol this thread is cool

I couldn't be bothered to read it all but it seemed funny enough,im hung over after being on a 2 day binge,it seems as though the alcohol has given me the shits.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 20th, 2009, 5:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:lol this thread is cool

I couldn't be bothered to read it all but it seemed funny enough,im hung over after being on a 2 day binge,it seems as though the alcohol has given me the shits.
Try some Imodium AD...LOL!! Or just go eat a few slices of sharp chedder cheese..

and thanks for the comment re: the thread . I'm not going to stop writing.. I say what I wanna say do what I wanna do go where I wanna go play where I wanna play..

We Allhoods Fa-mi-ly.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 1:27 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
xxx wrote:go to t.n.d liquar store on slauson and keniston,

u know the area, same area you were stalkin kev
I got this, she straight.

I think that you are somewhat Verblogit...
AllhoodPublications wrote:I would but all you would do is sit up and call me a stalker

AllhoodPublications wrote:
xxx wrote:go to t.n.d liquar store on slauson and keniston,

u know the area, same area you were stalkin kev
I got this, she straight.
Make up your dam mind please...

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 23rd, 2009, 1:53 pm

Oh Yeah. one more thing.. You do know that Loquita La Pookie lerks near and is at all times ready to publically attack you

Now we can do this break up nicley, or not.

You make the call

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 24th, 2009, 12:16 pm

?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 25th, 2009, 6:33 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:?
I just figured out what's wronge with you.. You are a MISOGYNIST

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 31st, 2009, 4:14 pm

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 2nd, 2009, 9:14 am

I bet you all are wondering why I aint posting over here any more. Well it's like this.. My daddy always said: " If you aint got nothing good to say, don't say nothing at all ". But I see how the numbers keep rising which means that you all are poping in and out and I feel like you my folks and I like to talk to you.. So I stopped by this morning to halla at you...

Right now, it aint even nice y'all. And if I speak, it won't be with pleasant words. So I avaoid this Thread...

Let me tell you something StreetGangs young people. Weather we choose to believe it or not. Our actions can attack our charector.

We can be the most highly educated, compassionate, caring individual on the planet. We can treat every body fairly, use only honest weights and measures in our business, help the needy and feed the poor. But the minute we cuss a scum bag out.Or put a person in check for a foul action. We are immediatley judged and labeled a hypocrit or told that we are fake or some o'l crazy bull that ( if you a soldier like me ) will only provoke more maddness.

People tend to sit back and want to see something wronge in a person who fights to do right. People actually lye in wait for you to mess up so that they can say, look, see,, I told you he/she was................. ( what ever they want to prove you to be )

So at all times it is best to remember that people will judge you by your words and actions. To these types of vulcherouse people, it does not matter if you have helped to save hundreds of live, if you have an genuine Agape type love inside, forget that you move in these trenches as your sisters / brothers keeper. Forget all of that.

All they are going to remember is that you called somebody a punk ass BBBBBBBBB. Which, if you hood reared ( like me) is definitley going to happen. That is until I fully develope myself and improve my vocabulary. But right now... I just aint there. And you all know... I WILL cuss yo behind out.. Quick.. Immediatley.. and I MAY swing. Depending on the circumstance.. ( I'm just playing y'all..................................no I aint )

But my point is that, All these type of people will remember is that you whooped somebody's behind that really deserved it. They feel like you was supposed to look over it because they (in their own mind) got you all up on a high horse that you aint never tried to ride in the first place. Or either they see you moving about in truth and know they themselves should be doing so also. So they quick to use any excuse to tear down your charector..

There are many reasons as to why these type of people feel the need to judge.. Just know that they do. Therefor you must guard your actions and your words.

So that is why I am NOT posting over here... Because weather any of us choose to accept it or not...Our Actions can Attack Our Charector

Truth Be Told

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » April 5th, 2009, 2:46 am

why is a 44 year old woman, who works at a law office tryin to bang on streetgangs forum just to get some attention?

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 6th, 2009, 9:46 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:why is a 44 year old woman, who works at a law office tryin to bang on streetgangs forum just to get some attention?
Well for one.. I been banging so long it comes natural. For two.. The type of banging I do these days is against laws that target the victems of poverty. The bangin I do these days is against ignorance and gang violence in all it's forms.. The bangin I do these days is to expose carupt and crooked ass iterventionists who are out here perpatraiting like they care about the youth when all y'all really doing is chasing dollar's. I bang against those of you who don't give a dam one way or the other about how many of our youth kill each other daily as long as you can keep keep cashing those checks and keep making people believe those story's you get on stage tell rooms full of young people.

Why?? Why you ask.. Why does a 44 year old woman who works for not just any law firm, but one of the largest Plaintiff Law Firms in America,, ( say it right now ... dont get it twisted ) Why do I get on street gangs and bang... Who else gone come here and speak it like I speak it.. You??

You you Mr. Wanna try to talk shit and run up on a woman who will publically shred you and make you wanna go away and forget you ever tried to clown ass little boy acting but probably grown ass man.

Are you going to be the one to take time out of every single on of your days to communicate with a generation who ( if we don't reach them ) is NEXT on the Prison yard. Are you going to speak to them and try to help to develope inside of them some form of hope, spiritual connection and tools that they will need to successfully navigate through this carupt ass system that was designed to incarecerate them and the next 10 generations of our people. Are you going to do it Sir?

And as far as getting attention. Believe me, I get far more attention than I even want.. If I had it my way, I would have continued to move underground for the next 25 years..

But the Revolution is being Televised..

Film at 11
hahaha!!!

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » April 11th, 2009, 2:43 am

SouljahGirl wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:why is a 44 year old woman, who works at a law office tryin to bang on streetgangs forum just to get some attention?
Well for one.. I been banging so long it comes natural. For two.. The type of banging I do these days is against laws that target the victems of poverty. The bangin I do these days is against ignorance and gang violence in all it's forms.. The bangin I do these days is to expose carupt and crooked ass iterventionists who are out here perpatraiting like they care about the youth when all y'all really doing is chasing dollar's. I bang against those of you who don't give a dam one way or the other about how many of our youth kill each other daily as long as you can keep keep cashing those checks and keep making people believe those story's you get on stage tell rooms full of young people.

Why?? Why you ask.. Why does a 44 year old woman who works for not just any law firm, but one of the largest Plaintiff Law Firms in America,, ( say it right now ... dont get it twisted ) Why do I get on street gangs and bang... Who else gone come here and speak it like I speak it.. You??

You you Mr. Wanna try to talk shit and run up on a woman who will publically shred you and make you wanna go away and forget you ever tried to clown ass little boy acting but probably grown ass man.

Are you going to be the one to take time out of every single on of your days to communicate with a generation who ( if we don't reach them ) is NEXT on the Prison yard. Are you going to speak to them and try to help to develope inside of them some form of hope, spiritual connection and tools that they will need to successfully navigate through this carupt ass system that was designed to incarecerate them and the next 10 generations of our people. Are you going to do it Sir?

And as far as getting attention. Believe me, I get far more attention than I even want.. If I had it my way, I would have continued to move underground for the next 25 years..

But the Revolution is being Televised..

Film at 11
hahaha!!!

Does your Law Firm know you suffer from Schizophrenia?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 11th, 2009, 6:53 am

this is some borderline mental disorder sh*t. poor girl....allhood better not hit it, she will really get nuts. no pun intended.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 12th, 2009, 12:13 am

Does it make you feel like a big man when you attempt tp insult..

Go away little imp. you bother me..

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 12th, 2009, 12:23 am

WIP wrote:this is some borderline mental disorder sh*t. poor girl....allhood better not hit it, she will really get nuts. no pun intended.
I told you nastey no respect having little maggots to back off me..

Your opinion of me does not matter. 9x's out of 10. Souljah is more woman than the best woman you know will ever be.. and definitley more woman than you will ever get..

Go away little IMP, you bother me too

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 12th, 2009, 12:25 am

WIP wrote:this is some borderline mental disorder sh*t. poor girl....allhood better not hit it, she will really get nuts. no pun intended.
I told you nastey no respect having little maggots to back off me..

Your opinion of me does not matter. 9x's out of 10. Souljah is more woman than the best woman you know will ever be.. and definitley more woman than you or Allhood will ever get..

Go away little IMP, you bother me too

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 12th, 2009, 1:08 am

I am the least of your worries.

It is only fair that I warn you. Souljah is much loved and respected by all that I come in contact with.. ( Allhood Included ) Your insults are juvenile and I wont get upset. But what you are doing is heaping hot coals over your own head.

1 Chronicles 16:22 says: Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Your feeble attempts to hurt me will only enanger the Most High who has placed inside of me an Agape Love.

Gods promise to me is that : No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

I tell people this all the time. Stay out of me and Allhoods buisness.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » April 13th, 2009, 1:09 am

So your a Prophet now? Bet ya feel real special dun ya?

I see my insults are making u ego trip and delusional

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 13th, 2009, 8:58 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:So your a Prophet now? No.. You think I'm a prophet.. Bet ya feel real special dun ya? Actually, I feel Annointed

Your insults are only to provoke. You must be an Allhood fan and feel as if you need to defend him. Or is it that you feel the need to get into the middle of what ONCE was a topic of intrest to readers all across the boards and forums of America. The Souljah KevMac Story.. Is that what this is.. Or is it that I have offended you personally or spoken to you harshly and you feel the need to retaliate. If that is the case, then Please forgive me. For I do not come to insult nor disrespect.. What ever the cause. You should not provoke me. Now on the subject matter of the Souljah Kevmac story.. You remember the story.. The one you so eager to be a part of.. Let me fill you in on where we are at with the Novel.... The End

Now go away little IMP.. I told you that you bother me...

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » April 15th, 2009, 11:18 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:So your a Prophet now? No.. You think I'm a prophet.. Bet ya feel real special dun ya? Actually, I feel Annointed

Your insults are only to provoke. You must be an Allhood fan and feel as if you need to defend him. Or is it that you feel the need to get into the middle of what ONCE was a topic of intrest to readers all across the boards and forums of America. The Souljah KevMac Story.. Is that what this is.. Or is it that I have offended you personally or spoken to you harshly and you feel the need to retaliate. If that is the case, then Please forgive me. For I do not come to insult nor disrespect.. What ever the cause. You should not provoke me. Now on the subject matter of the Souljah Kevmac story.. You remember the story.. The one you so eager to be a part of.. Let me fill you in on where we are at with the Novel.... The End

Now go away little IMP.. I told you that you bother me...

haha...no, i aint here to defend anyone i just find all your posts hilarious and was curious what was wrong with you because your posts look like they've been written by a Clown.....oh my bad A Anointed Clown