racist attacks on blacks in Fullerton

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

racist attacks on blacks in Fullerton

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 1:26 am

Fullerton pastor holds march after gang attack
The Rev. Willie Holmes
Email Picture
Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times

The Rev. Willie Holmes led dozens of people on a peace march through the mostly Latino neighborhood where he and his sons were attacked by about 20 youths.
About 50 people participate in the Rev. Willie Holmes' procession to raise awareness about community violence. Holmes said he's disappointed police have arrested only 3 of about 20 suspects.
By Christine Hanley
February 16, 2009
A longtime Fullerton minister who was targeted in a gang attack led a march Sunday to raise awareness about community violence as police announced they had arrested three juveniles on suspicion of hurling rocks and bricks at the minister and his sons.

The Rev. Willie Holmes, president and founder of Majesty Christian Fellowship, said about 50 to 60 supporters joined the procession after church services.

"We're going to get through this in peace and in love," Holmes said in a phone interview after the march.

The three suspects have been booked on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, felony vandalism and a gang enhancement, Fullerton Police Sgt. Mike MacDonald said Sunday in a written statement.

Holmes said he was driving with his two sons and another passenger Friday night when a group of about 20 youths confronted them about a block and a half from the church.

According to Holmes, the youths shouted "FTT" -- short for Fullerton Tokers Town, a local Latino gang -- and ran in front of the car. He said he drove around them and headed to the church, where he and his passengers ran from the car and hid inside. The attackers followed on foot and smashed the windows of the pastor's car and the church office.

Police responding to a 911 call detained two of the suspects almost immediately and caught up with a third a short distance away, according to MacDonald.

They were in custody at Orange County Juvenile Hall.

Holmes said he believes that more youths could have been arrested, considering the size of the group that confronted him. He said he is disappointed that police have not called him since the attack, and that no one from the Police Department or City Hall participated in the march.

"I'm going to keep moving on in spite of the circumstances," Holmes said.

christine.hanley@latimes.com

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: racist attacks on blacks in Fullerton

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 16th, 2009, 11:06 am

see dubts

shit like that makes you look WEAK ^^

Not the minister, nor the media called this a "RACIST ATTACK".....only you call it that

They didn’t yell or call the black minister any racial epithets ...Only yelled out their gang shit

Now on a side note - What they did was morally wrong and stupid.... but it wasn't Racial hate crime

so get off your fuckan Soap box...

all that shit is old................

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 4:27 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:see dubts

shit like that makes you look WEAK ^^

Not the minister, nor the media called this a "RACIST ATTACK".....only you call it that

They didn’t yell or call the black minister any racial epithets ...Only yelled out their gang shit

Now on a side note - What they did was morally wrong and stupid.... but it wasn't Racial hate crime

so get off your fuckan Soap box...

all that shit is old................
i'm wonderin why they didn't call it a racist attack

i think its obvious, how many blacks is in fullerton? almost none, these dudes start throwin rocks at a black civilian for what? you know it and i know that shit was race based ain't no other reason for this to happen in a quiet ass college town like fullerton...

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » February 16th, 2009, 5:28 pm

I'm wondering what the situation in Fullerton is. I assume it's one of those college type areas like dubts says, are there even any Black gangs in that area? If not then one must assume why a group of Latino gang members would try to attack the vehicle and its occupants, considering it was probably obvious from their clothing and age that they were not gang members.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Old_man07 wrote:I'm wondering what the situation in Fullerton is. I assume it's one of those college type areas like dubts says, are there even any Black gangs in that area? If not then one must assume why a group of Latino gang members would try to attack the vehicle and its occupants, considering it was probably obvious from their clothing and age that they were not gang members.
lol @ black gangs in fullerton, fuck naw..........

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Fullerton gang suspected in attack on pastor
A group of about 20 youths broke church doors and windows, bashed in the minister's car and pelted him and his 3 young passengers with rocks as they fled into the church, he said.
By Bob Pool and Molly Hennessy-Fiske
February 15, 2009
Police were searching Saturday for a group of youths who attacked a longtime Fullerton minister and his sons, chasing them into their church and pelting them with rocks.

The Rev. Willie Holmes, president and founder of Majesty Christian Fellowship, said he was driving his two sons and another passenger back to the church from a Fullerton Union High School concert about 10:20 p.m. Friday when they were attacked near Valencia Drive and Highland Avenue.

A group of about 20 youths thought to be between 15 and 20 darted in front of Holmes' car, shouting "FTT" -- short for Fullerton Tokers Town, a local Latino gang, he said. The youths surrounded the gray 1981 Mazda 626 sedan about a block and a half from the church, which is in a small industrial park. Holmes drove around them and headed for the church. His son Willie Jr., 17, called 911.

Once they reached the church at 431 S. Richman Ave., Holmes said, he and his passengers ran from the car and hid inside the church office.

The attackers ran to the church lot and began throwing rocks and bottles at the office as Holmes' wife, Vanessa, and 13-year-old daughter, Chloe, watched from a nearby church building.

"If we'd stayed in the car they'd really have hurt us," said passenger Taylar Hagen, 19, of Whittier. She said she and the others hid at the back of the office while waiting for police.

Willie Holmes Jr., student body president at Fullerton High, said he was puzzled by the attack because the church has done much to help the surrounding neighborhood.

As the attackers smashed the church office window and door, Kyle Holmes, 20, another son of the pastor, screamed at them that they were damaging a house of worship. The youths then turned their attention to the car, smashing its windows and kicking in its sides, the pastor said.

Holmes, 41, said he suffered scrapes and cuts to his hands and hip during the attack. No one else was injured. Fullerton Police Sgt. Mike Chlebowski said his agency is investigating the episode as an assault. He said the incident involved "a local gang" but would not say whether police believed that the minister was targeted or whether the attack was a hate crime.

Holmes noted that his church, which feeds 60 local families weekly, is clearly marked on the outside.

He has worked at the Richman Avenue church, whose congregation numbers about 150, for 14 years. He said that he's never had problems with local gangs and that the two buildings his church uses have never been vandalized by graffiti.

"We're African American, they're Hispanic, but we take care of the community and have a full Hispanic ministry and a Hispanic pastor," Holmes said. "We feed their families."

Speaking at an afternoon news conference, tears rolled down the cheeks of the minister who has counseled many victims of street violence.

"We don't want retaliation for us coming forth. But we have to take a stand. We have a shattered building and shattered emotions," he said.

bob.pool@latimes.com

molly.hennessy-fiske @latimes.com

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 17th, 2009, 8:43 am

add FTT to the weak ass varrios/hoods list ^^ along with CPA

embarrasing shit

If this minister is a real man of GOD ...

they're gonna gonna problems..."Vengance is mine, saith THE LORD GOD"

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » February 18th, 2009, 8:06 am

alls fair in love and war...sometimes innocent people become victims...blacks do the same shit...i bet aint no black gang gonna go move into "weak ass" fullerton...high

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 18th, 2009, 1:36 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:alls fair in love and war...sometimes innocent people become victims...blacks do the same shit...i bet aint no black gang gonna go move into "weak ass" fullerton...high
there is no war in fullerton you idiot, why would a black gang move into fullerton? you think they not gonna move in cuz they scared of latinos there? lmao, fullerton is a safe ass suburb homie, you think throwin rocks at a civilian when you 20 deep is gangsta? i'm done with your wierd ass, thanks for exposin yourself...

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » February 23rd, 2009, 8:24 pm

dubts wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote:alls fair in love and war...sometimes innocent people become victims...blacks do the same shit...i bet aint no black gang gonna go move into "weak ass" fullerton...high
there is no war in fullerton you idiot, why would a black gang move into fullerton? you think they not gonna move in because they scared of latinos there? lmao, fullerton is a safe ass suburb homie, you think throwin rocks at a civilian when you 20 deep is gangsta? i'm done with your wierd ass, thanks for exposin yourself...
for a sideline weenie with no gang ties you sure are a tough ho on the computer...who gives a fucc what you think...just like blacks aint gonna move into east los, los avenues or canoga...because they cant...while blacks continue to move out of south central to the suburbs...it seems like the suburbs dont want em...reminds me of blacks from 83 during the riots...beating and spray painting a mexican for no reason...fuck it shit happens...for a super hard gangster you sure sensitive...keep it g cuzzo...lol

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 23rd, 2009, 11:03 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:
dubts wrote:
there is no war in fullerton you idiot, why would a black gang move into fullerton? you think they not gonna move in because they scared of latinos there? lmao, fullerton is a safe ass suburb homie, you think throwin rocks at a civilian when you 20 deep is gangsta? i'm done with your wierd ass, thanks for exposin yourself...
for a sideline weenie with no gang ties you sure are a tough ho on the computer...who gives a mess what you think...just like blacks aint gonna move into east los, los avenues or canoga...because they cant...while blacks continue to move out of south central to the suburbs...it seems like the suburbs dont want em...reminds me of blacks from 83 during the riots...beating and spray painting a mexican for no reason...fu-- it shit happens...for a super hard gangster you sure sensitive...keep it g cuzzo...lol
why would a nigga want to move into east los? blacks is movin out of south central cuz its better opportunity now, niggaz done lived through the war years, we want a better place to raise kids, ya'll weak ass surenos ain't doin shit since ya'll moved in, murder rate is at an all time low since the fuckin 60s, you yee's don't get active like C's and B's, you wouldn't last a week in the South Central war years chump........

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » February 24th, 2009, 4:55 am

I lived in fullerton in the late 80's and I am blac most of those tokers r young punks
I used to call them TONS(essays) becuz the town is FULLA -TONS .
And if you fight one you have to fight a TON of them never head up

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 24th, 2009, 7:19 am

I know all you mufuckas aint heard the latest on this ^^^ cause you're all still yappin and crying like it's a race issue

Dumb asses

This "Pastor" is going to jail for "Lewd Conduct"...Some shit about him "exposing himself"

why don't you put that link up dubts????????????????????

shit came out in Fox 11 news... Oh yeah, but that news program is in L.A. ...not Vallejo, CA

i said it in an earlier post, IF he is a man of GOD, GOD will deal with those fools

but IF he's guilty of doing some perverted shit, especiall if it was to a minor (idk 4 sure) where he actually got arrested....GOD's gonna deal him

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » February 25th, 2009, 9:06 am

MARTINEZ wrote:I know all you mufuckas aint heard the latest on this ^^^ cause you're all still yappin and crying like it's a race issue

Dumb asses

This "Pastor" is going to jail for "Lewd Conduct"...Some shit about him "exposing himself"

why don't you put that link up dubts????????????????????

shit came out in Fox 11 news... Oh yeah, but that news program is in L.A. ...not Vallejo, CA

i said it in an earlier post, IF he is a man of GOD, GOD will deal with those fools

but IF he's guilty of doing some perverted shit, especiall if it was to a minor (idk 4 sure) where he actually got arrested....GOD's gonna deal him
come on now homie...you know how it goes...aint no blacks triping on no sex crimes...its all good in the hood...bet he wont be doing it around the raza no more though...high

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » February 25th, 2009, 9:24 am

[quote="dubts"][quote="HIGHINSP"]
why would a nigga want to move into east los? blacks is movin out of south central because its better opportunity now, niggaz done lived through the war years, we want a better place to raise kids, ya'll weak ass surenos ain't doin shit since ya'll moved in, murder rate is at an all time low since the fuckin 60s, you yee's don't get active like C's and B's, you wouldn't last a week in the South Central war years chump........have you taken your medication yet today???do you relize that in some posts you type about how you respect the grapes for keeping the peace...after getting smashed on...then you want to brag about how south central was way crazier when blacks were dominate...make up your mind cyber thug...as for moving to east los...the point im making is you cant...mr. super crip who be smashing around all of california all the jails the pen and death row...cant move to certain parts of his own city...as for moving to give our kids a better life...thats some BS all your doing is moving...and starting up in a new location...aint that how you claim watts from sac-town...as for couldnt survive the war years...soxlos did ok took out the hoovas...38st aint going no where and aint never really been challenged...txflats held their own in compton...even newer gangs like es13 get paid...surenos are active in every part of the city...blacks are not...period...

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Unread post by TrealTalk » February 25th, 2009, 12:50 pm

smh & lol@ignorant blacks and hispanics arguing over shit that don't belong to them.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 25th, 2009, 1:18 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:
dubts wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote: why would a nigga want to move into east los? blacks is movin out of south central because its better opportunity now, niggaz done lived through the war years, we want a better place to raise kids, ya'll weak ass surenos ain't doin shit since ya'll moved in, murder rate is at an all time low since the fuckin 60s, you yee's don't get active like C's and B's, you wouldn't last a week in the South Central war years chump........have you taken your medication yet today???do you relize that in some posts you type about how you respect the grapes for keeping the peace...after getting smashed on...then you want to brag about how south central was way crazier when blacks were dominate...make up your mind cyber thug...as for moving to east los...the point im making is you cant...mr. super crip who be smashing around all of california all the jails the pen and death row...cant move to certain parts of his own city...as for moving to give our kids a better life...thats some BS all your doing is moving...and starting up in a new location...aint that how you claim watts from sac-town...as for couldnt survive the war years...soxlos did ok took out the hoovas...38st aint going no where and aint never really been challenged...txflats held their own in compton...even newer gangs like es13 get paid...surenos are active in every part of the city...blacks are not...period...
so los didnt take out the hoovaz, the south los over there dont even exist, but u can still find hoovaz there........38 gets the business from the Villians, look at the fuckin population over there its like 80% latino and 20% black, thats the only time you ese's try to move on niggaz when the numbers is in ya'll favor, just like the pen, see the pattern?
and tortilla flats got they ass swept clean off the streets of compton by the Fruit Towns, and this is after compton is a 70% latino city, gottdam ya'll is weak as fuck lmao.... and florencia having a back and forth battle in the florence firestone district thats 90% latino and 10% black? and you gonna have a back and forth tie? wow....

18th street as deep as they are gets pushed out the jungles by BPS? wow...........

like i said homie latinos never banged on the same level as blacks, notice all these wars took place after THE REAL WAR YEARS (the 80s to early 90s), these all took place when latinos had the majority in once heavyily populated black areas.....it gots nothing to do with gangbangin it has everything to do with latino families moving in to cheap affordable housing living 15 families in one house, while blacks move out to better communities in the outskirts, niggas done already kicked up enough dust a 1000 times over, built the most notorious rep in the US , South Central LA Crips and Bloods, its time to move on.... ya'll ese's can have the hood, just keep the homicide rate the lowest in 30 years like ya'll doin right now.....

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » February 25th, 2009, 2:09 pm

HIGHINSP wrote:
dubts wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote: why would a nigga want to move into east los? blacks is movin out of south central because its better opportunity now, niggaz done lived through the war years, we want a better place to raise kids, ya'll weak ass surenos ain't doin shit since ya'll moved in, murder rate is at an all time low since the fuckin 60s, you yee's don't get active like C's and B's, you wouldn't last a week in the South Central war years chump........have you taken your medication yet today???do you relize that in some posts you type about how you respect the grapes for keeping the peace...after getting smashed on...then you want to brag about how south central was way crazier when blacks were dominate...make up your mind cyber thug...as for moving to east los...the point im making is you cant...mr. super crip who be smashing around all of california all the jails the pen and death row...cant move to certain parts of his own city...as for moving to give our kids a better life...thats some BS all your doing is moving...and starting up in a new location...aint that how you claim watts from sac-town...as for couldnt survive the war years...soxlos did ok took out the hoovas...38st aint going no where and aint never really been challenged...txflats held their own in compton...even newer gangs like es13 get paid...surenos are active in every part of the city...blacks are not...period...
You sound like a real faggot. Why don't you come down to compton with your racist b.s. Maybe some y.g. will hit you while you're striking N-killer up on the wall.

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Unread post by TrealTalk » February 25th, 2009, 2:57 pm

dubts wrote:
so los didnt take out the hoovaz, the south los over there dont even exist, but u can still find hoovaz there........38 gets the business from the Villians, look at the fuckin population over there its like 80% latino and 20% black, thats the only time you ese's try to move on niggaz when the numbers is in ya'll favor, just like the pen, see the pattern?
and tortilla flats got they ass swept clean off the streets of compton by the Fruit Towns, and this is after compton is a 70% latino city, gottdam ya'll is weak as fu-- lmao.... and florencia having a back and forth battle in the florence firestone district thats 90% latino and 10% black? and you gonna have a back and forth tie? wow....

18th street as deep as they are gets pushed out the jungles by BPS? wow...........

like i said homie latinos never banged on the same level as blacks, notice all these wars took place after THE REAL WAR YEARS (the 80s to early 90s), these all took place when latinos had the majority in once heavyily populated black areas.....it gots nothing to do with gangbangin it has everything to do with latino families moving in to cheap affordable housing living 15 families in one house, while blacks move out to better communities in the outskirts, niggas done already kicked up enough dust a 1000 times over, built the most notorious rep in the US , South Central LA Crips and Bloods, its time to move on.... ya'll ese's can have the hood, just keep the homicide rate the lowest in 30 years like ya'll doin right now.....

You know what? I kind of agree with that because seems like they only doing racial attacks like that in California. Purposely killing innocent kids and killing babies. Coward shit.

nauticaice

Unread post by nauticaice » February 25th, 2009, 7:59 pm

dubts, you must be from way out of town and not know shit about whats goin on here in so cal i got two words for you GANG INJUNCTION. nobody kicks it deep anymore because you get arrested, booked and sent to jail just for KICKING IT

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 26th, 2009, 12:20 am

nauticaice wrote:dubts, you must be from way out of town and not know shit about whats goin on here in so cal i got two words for you GANG INJUNCTION. nobody kicks it deep anymore because you get arrested, booked and sent to jail just for KICKING IT
i got 1 word for you that describes you: f@ggot
the fuck out my thread you internet geek

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 6th, 2009, 12:07 pm

WTF ^^^^

xxx and allhoodpublications:

Look at the MONSTER you guys created over the past 5 years...

this one testicle having, wheel chair bound, village idiot who's born and raised in VALLEJO, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA known as dubts/wattscracken/funk-on-site/palmtreez/uncuttmafia/purple-something/and the million other Aliases he has had on these sites over 5 long years

I call him ONE NUT

this mufucka speaks on L.A. with authority now....

5 years ago,
he was asking for directions how to get to Watts...WTF !!

5 years ago,
he wanted to know if it was ok to claim "Grape" or should he go with "bounty hunters" ...asking who has the biggest rep...
This fool was "shopping" for a hood to claim

Now after 5 years and 40 different internet names.... and soaking up real street G's info
He's trying to convince these new booty’s he's some type of G himself

pathetic ass ONE NUT!!

Patrick aka P-Rock aka ONE NUT, go Get your wheel-chair and YOU get the fukkkkk outta here!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 8th, 2009, 4:40 am

shut the fuc up u wierd ass faggot and get off my dic, stic to the latino lott gang topics muthafuca and how ya'll get smashed by marravillas, i aint ask anybody for directions to get nowhere, and i ain't never asked about joinin the booty holes and the rest of that BS made up at allhood from some wierd ass internet character named Tatta, actin like u know me chump, get off my dick for i beat yo fucin ass at the next allhood function

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 8th, 2009, 11:08 am

dubts wrote:shut the fuc up u wierd ass faggot and get off my dic, stic to the latino lott gang topics muthafuca and how ya'll get smashed by marravillas, i aint ask anybody for directions to get nowhere, and i ain't never asked about joinin the booty holes and the rest of that BS made up at allhood from some wierd ass internet character named Tatta, actin like u know me chump, get off my dick for i beat yo fucin ass at the next allhood function

a real internet gangster...lolz. u make me look bad as a nigga with wut u say my dude, Chill out!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 8th, 2009, 12:34 pm

Why would a Black Gang moved to Fullerton

there is no sizable black popultion there, i wouldnt even give blacks 1%.

You lost me on that one.

you speak like Hispanic Gangs move to Blacks Area as a whole, as one Unit.

Like there is no Mexican Popution, some foreign SUR gang moves into a 100% Black Neighborhood and takes over, lol.

I dont know of any gang Black or Mexican that has just march into another hood and took it over, thats Hollywood shit homie.

Mexican population is a process, over time, one house at a time..

it aint threw terror, black move out to a better neighborhood, a mexican moves in, simple as that.

HIGHINSP wrote: just like blacks aint gonna move into east los, los avenues or canoga...because they cant...
Blacks have/did live in East L.A, Aliso Village, and Ramon Gardens.

My older brother lived in Ramon Gardens for years, and i dont need to speek on AV.

-----------------------

i had a couple homeboys that lived and functioned in Avenues hood, for a very short time, i dont think they made it a year, but they were there.

i dont think they even knew at the time where they moved to, they just wanted a spot outside of hot ass south Central at the time.

they got approach 2 times.

once they were walking overr some freeway bridge, and were approach by some Ave's, they sqaubble, homies say they won, ill leave it at that.

Next time

real story, they tried to make them pay taxes or leave.

the messager got knocked out cold, they came back, gun fight accures, niggas rolled after that, ill keep it 100

this is way before Avenues made headlines.

--------------------

Canoga Park ?

there not battle tested, they have no other gang in the area to fight, so they hit the newspapers out of boredom by harrassing local black squares

----------------
while blacks continue to move out of south central to the suburbs...
Are you insinuating that Blacks are moving out of South Central because of Mexicans/ Latinos?

giving me a break with that Mancho Ego shit.

Black Gangs ripped South Central apart for Decades, threw gang and drug warfare.

The Black popultion in South Central burnt out and shell shock from what we did to our selves.

Mexican gangs where on the sidelines during the War Years in SC.

Black civilians are running away from South Central becuase of what Black Gangs have done to it over the Years, not because of Mexican Gang members. LOL

Mexican gangs have always been next door neighbors in most parts of South Central, Watts, and Compton, and it never a consider or a reason to move.

Blacks have climb the economic latter over the years and stay moving to better neighborhoods, safer neighborhoods, follow middle class whites to Baldwin Hills, Ladera Heights, Windsor Hills, View Park.

e/s Bottoms Blacks moving west to West Adams. Watts Blacks moving west to Inglewood & the westside

Black Migration/Flight got nothing to do with Mexicans, it was in motion decades back.

after the 1992 riots, Blacks fleed to the Deserts (Antelope Valley, Inland Empire, Victorrville, Las Vegas, etc) not becduase of Mexicans, what where Mexicans doing to blacks in 1992? Blacks were running from themselves.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 8th, 2009, 1:02 pm

speak on it!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 9th, 2009, 6:29 am

dubts wrote:...at the next allhood function
^^ WHO the FU-KK YOU FOOLIN?!!

You ain't NEVER been to a single Allhood function one nut ...NEVER

I'm damn near the fuckan promoter of Allhood get downs

so choke on this chorra pendejo!

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 9th, 2009, 11:10 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
dubts wrote:...at the next allhood function
^^ WHO the FU-KK YOU FOOLIN?!!

You ain't NEVER been to a single Allhood function one nut ...NEVER

I'm damn near the fuckan promoter of Allhood get downs

so choke on this chorra pendejo!
LMAO....MARTINEZ is that N199@...lol..or Vato....or Whatever....But stays keepin Clowns Llike "ONE NUT" aka DUBT from speakin that BS..PLZ continue to filter this clown's lies...The rest of the site appreciates it

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HIGHINSP » March 9th, 2009, 11:18 am

xxx wrote:
Why would a Black Gang moved to Fullerton
to get out of south central
there is no sizable black popultion there, i wouldnt even give blacks 1%.
dont you say blacks move out to escape each other???so this seems like the perfect type of spot to move to
You lost me on that one.
ill catch u up dont even trip
you speak like Hispanic Gangs move to Blacks Area as a whole, as one Unit.
no gang moves as a whole...but in certain gang areas dont no blacks live n the entire area...because the gangs dont allow blacks to get comfortable...to the point of starting up their hoods...dont act like blacks didnt keep other races out of their neighborhoods...or didnt jack, beat up, and harass mexicans in their hood...every race practices segeration and racism to an extent...mexican gangs are just do a better job of keeping other races out their varrio
Like there is no Mexican Popution, some foreign SUR gang moves into a 100% Black Neighborhood and takes over, lol.
not at all...the mexicans who move to black neighborhoods have had it rough...which made them band together and start their own gangs for protection from the already established black gangs...many times these are first generation pysas with no california gang affilation...while these gangs may seem lame to the dominate established black gang...they are paying their dues...new varrios...with no guidence...no OGs...surviving across enemy lines...aint no one move in and take shit over...the homies have developed themselves from the victims to factors...which will never happen in any mexican part of the city...where old established 13 gangs run the streets
I dont know of any gang Black or Mexican that has just march into another hood and took it over, thats Hollywood shit homie.

Mexican population is a process, over time, one house at a time..

it aint threw terror, black move out to a better neighborhood, a mexican moves in, simple as that.

HIGHINSP wrote: just like blacks aint gonna move into east los, los avenues or canoga...because they cant...
Blacks have/did live in East L.A, Aliso Village, and Ramon Gardens.

My older brother lived in Ramon Gardens for years, and i dont need to speek on AV.
today in 2009 aint no blacks moving to east la...aint no blacks who do move to east la gonna gang bang bl/c in east la...aint no gang of blacks gonna start up in east la...even if the raza starts to move out...not now or in 10,000 years
-----------------------

i had a couple homeboys that lived and functioned in Avenues hood, for a very short time, i dont think they made it a year, but they were there.

i dont think they even knew at the time where they moved to, they just wanted a spot outside of hot ass south Central at the time.

they got approach 2 times.

once they were walking overr some freeway bridge, and were approach by some Ave's, they sqaubble, homies say they won, ill leave it at that.

Next time

real story, they tried to make them pay taxes or leave.

the messager got knocked out cold, they came back, gun fight accures, niggas rolled after that, ill keep it 100
crips move in...stroll around...get into a fight with the local gang...and then the locals send a messenger...who gets ko'd...and nothing happened untill later...yeah that sounds like your keeping it 100...ill let you keep that story...
this is way before Avenues made headlines.

--------------------

Canoga Park ?

there not battle tested, they have no other gang in the area to fight, so they hit the newspapers out of boredom by harrassing local black squares

----------------
while blacks continue to move out of south central to the suburbs...
Are you insinuating that Blacks are moving out of South Central because of Mexicans/ Latinos?
yeah...the black gangs may not mind the racial conflicts...but the average black working family doesnt want to live in neighborhoods with black / sur conflict...just like aint no mexican in his right mind want to move his family to the jungles...it goes both ways
giving me a break with that Mancho Ego shit.

Black Gangs ripped South Central apart for Decades, threw gang and drug warfare.

The Black popultion in South Central burnt out and shell shock from what we did to our selves.

Mexican gangs where on the sidelines during the War Years in SC.

Black civilians are running away from South Central becuase of what Black Gangs have done to it over the Years, not because of Mexican Gang members. LOL
then why is it that everywhere they move...they start up a set???and turn their new home into the same environment their running from
Mexican gangs have always been next door neighbors in most parts of South Central, Watts, and Compton, and it never a consider or a reason to move.

Blacks have climb the economic latter over the years and stay moving to better neighborhoods, safer neighborhoods, follow middle class whites to Baldwin Hills, Ladera Heights, Windsor Hills, View Park.

e/s Bottoms Blacks moving west to West Adams. Watts Blacks moving west to Inglewood & the westside

Black Migration/Flight got nothing to do with Mexicans, it was in motion decades back.

after the 1992 riots, Blacks fleed to the Deserts (Antelope Valley, Inland Empire, Victorrville, Las Vegas, etc) not becduase of Mexicans, what where Mexicans doing to blacks in 1992? Blacks were running from themselves.
it doesnt look like the mexicans are running from anybody...still killing brown on brown through out los...aint no grip of mexicans moving out the varrio...while blacks move in...plus mexicans have now establised a presence in south central and compton...while blacks continue to run from themselves...

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 9th, 2009, 11:31 am

ima be real....for some reason Blacks dont see any race as a threat..Thats the nature of having dominant genes and roots from africa where the human race began...This means when A black man sees a white, asian, or mexican person they do not feel a sense of threat because of their race. I dont know why it is like that but it is...If a mexican has a lowrider and some fresh shit, a black person will acknowledge and looks pass it...But if a black has the same shit, it becomes a competition(they want to rob, fight, mad dawg). Samething with gangs..This is why brown/black have always been coo when the community is 80% black..because blacks dont feel threatened by any race and they would rather smash a black gangs then the mexican gang that is selling and bangin tho it's not in there hood. its complicated, but to conclude blacks are threatened or fear only other blacks and thats how is goes all over the US...For some reason (maybe self-hatred from our fucked up history in US) allows us to view BLACK as the enemy...Until of late with all the race related murders by 18s 204th and F13 on blacks has KINDA made blacks think there is another presence in LA outside of BLACK

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 9th, 2009, 2:38 pm

u wont find black gangs in better off suburban cities for the most part, niggaz ain't on that BS, but you can go to one of these nice OC cities and still find some type of wierd ass hispanic varrio with a bunch of clowns tryna mean mug regular civilians so they can feel like somebodies...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 9th, 2009, 2:46 pm

not at all...the mexicans who move to black neighborhoods have had it rough...which made them band together and start their own gangs for protection from the already established black gangs...many times these are first generation pysas with no california gang affilation...while these gangs may seem lame to the dominate established black gang...they are paying their dues...new varrios...with no guidence...no OGs...surviving across enemy lines...aint no one move in and take shit over...the homies have developed themselves from the victims to factors...which will never happen in any mexican part of the city...where old established 13 gangs run the streets
you just proving that point that latinos is more racist then blacks..... those mexicans that move into black neighborhoods went unmolested...they weren't fucked with ..except for the occasional robbery here and there or gettin socked out, but blacks did the same to they own they weren't just targeting those newcomer paisas.... your acting like the paisas were pushing lines on the local black gangs there, they were quiet and went about their business maybe an occasional scuffle between the other local paisa gangs, they definatley weren't messin with the local C's and B's in the area.......