Ving Rhames shouts out Big U on George Lopez show

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Ving Rhames shouts out Big U on George Lopez show

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2011, 8:13 pm

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Ving Rhames shouts out Big U on George Lopez show

Unread post by shing » March 21st, 2011, 1:08 am

this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 21st, 2011, 4:37 pm

please tell !he was washing other inmates boxers and he was none as moon pie ?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 21st, 2011, 8:02 pm

[quote="shing"]this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.[/quote]

big u ran shit upstate nigga...dont talk shit

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 21st, 2011, 9:23 pm

so what is it ?

was he with it or was he not ?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 21st, 2011, 11:09 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="shing"]this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.[/quote]

big u ran shit upstate nigga...dont talk shit[/quote]
I was there. You weren't. You can ask anyone that was on B-Yard how much he was running shit.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 22nd, 2011, 6:41 am

[quote="shing"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="shing"]this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.[/quote]

big u ran shit upstate nigga...dont talk shit[/quote]
I was there. You weren't. You can ask anyone that was on B-Yard how much he was running shit.[/quote]

big u got the black belt in kendo and trained by martial arts experts....plus he runs the NH car....dont lie lil nigga

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 22nd, 2011, 5:16 pm

This crap is so bull , how are you going to say come to the 6-0 hood and you ain't from nowhere, and how is this dude Big U condoning that kind of stuff, this dude is 50 or 60 yr old wanna be banger, from NYC, and he's talking shit.Ol Melvin over there is flexing on the Lopez show bringing a chainsaw like he turnt up.Why is Big U rolling with this dude or is Ving Rhames dragging dudes name in unnecessary business, that don't involve folks.Come on.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 22nd, 2011, 8:33 pm

Big U has a reputation for having hands but as far as running stuff that's a no go. The only guys he had in his car were the stragglers. I'm just stating the facts and it would do you good to get off his dikc.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 23rd, 2011, 10:58 pm

shing wrote:Big U has a reputation for having hands but as far as running stuff that's a no go. The only guys he had in his car were the stragglers. I'm just stating the facts and it would do you good to get off his dikc.

what years were you down?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 24th, 2011, 7:49 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="shing"]Big U has a reputation for having hands but as far as running stuff that's a no go. The only guys he had in his car were the stragglers. I'm just stating the facts and it would do you good to get off his dikc.[/quote]what years were you down?[/quote]

'94-'02 is the term when i met Big U. We all left CSP-LAC B-Yard when the state changed it over to a Level 4 in '00. Some notables on that yard were Bo Rock from the Dove Shack and Harry-O of Death Row Records. Big U tried to extort Harry-O and failed. A lot of people were on that yard that can atest to that.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 25th, 2011, 1:39 am

Harry-O has been down since about 88 or 89. I think he got 24 years, should be getting out soon. Was you cool with Harry O?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 25th, 2011, 2:05 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]Harry-O has been down since about 88 or 89. I think he got 24 years, should be getting out soon. Was you cool with Harry O?[/quote]
pretty sure he has life but CA. has been cutting tons of lifers loose. i was pretty cool with him but only to an extent because of racial lines. it's pretty hard to be cool with somebody when you know he's working with the feds to get his Death Row money from Suge Knight.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 25th, 2011, 4:57 pm

shing are you sayin he was a pirate?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 25th, 2011, 8:46 pm

[quote="cliffard"]shing are you sayin he was a pirate?[/quote]

what do you mean by pirate? if you mean that he liked ass, then no he wasn't. he was a big time drug dealer. Suge Knight borrowed money from him to start Death Row Records, but when it came time for him to get his cut, Suge and his lawyer screwed him over. Now when Feds get wind that it was drug money that funded a multi-million dollar record company they want to sieze Death Row and they get Harry-O to testify that it was his money that was used to start Death Row. It's a big ass mess.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 25th, 2011, 9:07 pm

what does harry o got to do with big u ?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 26th, 2011, 12:51 am

[quote="FAVELA9"]what does harry o got to do with big u ?[/quote]

scroll up

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 27th, 2011, 11:35 am

[quote="shing"]this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.[/quote]

WHat do you mean "If you only knew what he was"?

Where are you From?

Does Big U know You?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 27th, 2011, 4:53 pm

[quote="xxx"][quote="shing"]this is so LoL. I was with Big U in CSP Lancaster and if you only knew what he was in there, you wouldn't be giving him any shout outs.[/quote]

WHat do you mean "If you only knew what he was"?

Where are you From?

Does Big U know You?[/quote]

he was nothing more than a wannabe bully. he barely got any respect and the only thing he was running was a car full of stragglers, he didn't run the 0 car. you got crip cars that would rather back up asians than him. he may remember me but it makes no difference if he does or not. he's out here doing well and that's all good, but people that are out here idolizing him are misled into believing that he's some sort of hardcore OG should ask around first.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 27th, 2011, 6:21 pm

Dont need to ask around, known him my whole life.

And what your talking, i aint never heard. I know multiple niggas from multiple sets, that was up there with him. Your the first to say anything negitive, like he was on buster status or water Down. It takes your credibilty away. I wonder if he did you wrong and thats where your hate is coming from.

He has no Smut on the Streets, before or after the Pen. i Cant see him not proforming in the Joint, his nature is to run shit, and it would of got back to all of Us in the Land if he was on some weenie shit.

This coming from an Asian Cat, so ill take this with a Grain Of Salt.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 27th, 2011, 6:26 pm

[quote="shing"] he barely got any respect and the only thing he was running was a car full of stragglers, he didn't run the 0 car. you got crip cars that would rather back up asians than him.[/quote]

Really Bro?

If he wasnt Respected and Fear, we wouldnt be speaking on him. He would be just one of the many unknown faces you can across in the Pen, but you remember him, you remember him well, dont you?

Other Crips rather side with Asians over Big U fr Rollin 60's? Yeah ok buddy, sounds good. I know Big Rick had the Asians with him too, i guess you can say Big Rick and Big U ran a Cars full of Stragglers?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 27th, 2011, 11:00 pm

@ shing, stop being vague about the matter and come out and say it, wut made u look @ Big U sideways? why do u see him as a buster?

wuts with all this long talk? come with some facts or cut the BS!

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 28th, 2011, 1:11 pm

are these crip asians or just regular doing time asians ?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 29th, 2011, 1:13 am

no matter what i say you'll never believe me. would he just come out and say that he was failing at trying to run shit? he couldn't even extort an unaffiliated black man named Bill. And utterly failed at trying to extort Harry-O causing a brawl with some bloods. I bet he never told you that? How about around that same time he tried to pull BS on the asian car and almost got himself shanked? The asian car had a pretty nice sized poker and blackjack game that we let anyone get down. Some BS arises when Big U says he made a nice sized bet that wasn't acknowleged by the house. But the homies running the table says to pay him anyways but he wouldn't be allowed at the table anymore. He gets his money and leaves. The next gaming session he tells this gambler from OVG to lose on purpose at the table and not pay( I think it was around $240.) So we get at the OVG dude and he basically breaks it down because he just wants to get his little gamble on, smoke his weed and not get caught up in the drama and he tells what's up. Big U starts going around the yard looking for back up because his car is short and he got 90+ asians digging up shanks. The Long Beach car straight up tells him they're rollin with us. East Coast same thing because they all know what kind of stunt he's trying to pull. In the end he breaks it down and money is paid. I'm pretty sure he'll never admit to it. I had a close friend from BGC tell me about him after he tried extorting Harry-O. He was telling me how Big U was known for having hands and knocking fools out and having a pretty solid street rep. That's not in doubt but in the pen your street rep can only get you so far.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 29th, 2011, 11:23 am

[quote="shing"]no matter what i say you'll never believe me. would he just come out and say that he was failing at trying to run shit? he couldn't even extort an unaffiliated black man named Bill. And utterly failed at trying to extort Harry-O causing a brawl with some bloods. I bet he never told you that? How about around that same time he tried to pull BS on the asian car and almost got himself shanked? The asian car had a pretty nice sized poker and blackjack game that we let anyone get down. Some BS arises when Big U says he made a nice sized bet that wasn't acknowleged by the house. But the homies running the table says to pay him anyways but he wouldn't be allowed at the table anymore. He gets his money and leaves. The next gaming session he tells this gambler from OVG to lose on purpose at the table and not pay( I think it was around $240.) So we get at the OVG dude and he basically breaks it down because he just wants to get his little gamble on, smoke his weed and not get caught up in the drama and he tells what's up. Big U starts going around the yard looking for back up because his car is short and he got 90+ asians digging up shanks. The Long Beach car straight up tells him they're rollin with us. East Coast same thing because they all know what kind of stunt he's trying to pull. In the end he breaks it down and money is paid. I'm pretty sure he'll never admit to it. I had a close friend from BGC tell me about him after he tried extorting Harry-O. He was telling me how Big U was known for having hands and knocking fools out and having a pretty solid street rep. That's not in doubt but in the pen your street rep can only get you so far.[/quote]

[quote="shing"]Some BS arises when Big U says he made a nice sized bet that wasn't acknowleged by the house. But the homies running the table says to pay him anyways but he wouldn't be allowed at the table anymore. He gets his money and leaves[/quote]

Now i See where your Hatred and Animosity Comes from, he punked yall out of yall Money, so now you on some Hater Shit!

Cause and effect to everything!

lol@ 90 + Asians on one Yard at a Time pulling out shanks, BS!

lol@ Long Beach Car

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 29th, 2011, 11:54 am

lol @ you. You can spin it whichever you want. Bottom line is that in the end when no crip cars would back him up he got scared and paid up. You should've seen him going up to each crip car and them basically telling him to handle his own business. Would you believe it if the info came from a crip? But trying to convince you is like trying to get muslims to eat swine.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 29th, 2011, 12:11 pm

so ya'll had the Long Beach and East Coast car rollin with the Asian car cuz they didn't wanna face the 90 asians with shanks? or cuz they thought that Big U bullied ya'll and they didn't like dude anyway and thought he wuz unfair?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 29th, 2011, 12:18 pm

@ shing

ya'll should never gave him the money in the first place if he wuz a buster, ya'll shoulda told him to keep it movin and not come bac............

ya'll gave up the money like some sucaz, on some korean liqour store robbery shit "take money and go!!! no come bac here!!" smh....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 29th, 2011, 12:45 pm

[b][size=4]lol @ you. You can spin it whichever you want. Bottom line is that in the end when no crip cars would back him up he got scared and paid up. You should've seen him going up to each crip car and them basically telling him to handle his own business. Would you believe it if the info came from a crip? But trying to convince you is like trying to get muslims to eat swin[/size][/b]

Yeah, that Sounds Good Buddy!

Cuz aint going to plead his case to no car, especially Enemy Cars, get the fuck out of here.

Thats out of his character, you just feeling twisted, that 90 muthafuckas with "Shanks" got punk by one man.

Why didnt you busters take off?

Sounds more like yall was the ones going to those Cars pleading yall Case, what he pleading for, he wasnt the victim, yall were.

Should of handle yall Business!

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 29th, 2011, 5:31 pm

anyways for more clarification when he hit up the LB to roll with him against the asians they took off on him and his puny little crew. They started fighting by building 5 and when the yard went down Big U was running as fast as he could by building 2 trying not to get his ass beat. All that noise about knowing martial arts and he running for his. Don't believe that? Ask Bankroll or Big Looney from 60s. Bankroll was on the table that very day and I'm sure U's big homie Big Looney can relay the same story to you. Want more people to vouch for this story? Big Will and Lil 21 from LB. Rags and Johnny Mo from OVG will tell you the real. But in the end, money came outta his pocket to pay the debt. And it sounds like you've never been to the pen before so you don't know how people can be different in there. Anyways, I'm tired of tellin this story to a bunch of fanbois that would never even believe the truth because if it turned out that I was telling the truth, you would all have to accept the fact that you idolize a buster.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 29th, 2011, 8:11 pm

did the EC car take off on big U also, or wuz it just Long Beach that gave him a whoopin?

why did Long Beach take off on him anyway?

who wuz in Big U's crew? wuz it all 60s or wuz it 40s, 90s, 100s too?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 29th, 2011, 8:50 pm

[quote="shing"]anyways for more clarification when he hit up the LB to roll with him against the asians they took off on him and his puny little crew. They started fighting by building 5 and when the yard went down Big U was running as fast as he could by building 2 trying not to get his ass beat. All that noise about knowing martial arts and he running for his. Don't believe that? Ask Bankroll or Big Looney from 60s. Bankroll was on the table that very day and I'm sure U's big homie Big Looney can relay the same story to you. Want more people to vouch for this story? Big Will and Lil 21 from LB. Rags and Johnny Mo from OVG will tell you the real. But in the end, money came outta his pocket to pay the debt. And it sounds like you've never been to the pen before so you don't know how people can be different in there. Anyways, I'm tired of tellin this story to a bunch of fanbois that would never even believe the truth because if it turned out that I was telling the truth, you would all have to accept the fact that you idolize a buster.[/quote]

This dude is Desperate now, make up shit as you go. U could of said that from the Jump, but u didnt. With your creative writing Classes.

Bankroll is a made up cartoon name, he doesnt exist and if you fantasy story was true Big Looney wouldnt have sat back and watch some niggas from Long Beach rush cxz these dudes grew up with eachother from stratch on the streets, and that story would of hit the bricks immediatly. These dudes are House hold names, not some nobody ass rookies.

Long Beach and Valley nixxas rush Big U from Rollin 60's over some Asians getting they money took, yeah right!