Pedro received death penalty

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Pedro received death penalty

Unread post by alexalonso » November 9th, 2012, 3:58 am

http://www.streetgangs.com/features/110 ... th-penalty

I wrote an article about how the trial against Pedro Espinoza was extremely slanted. Not saying he was not guilty or at the minimum present when Jamiel Shaw was killed, but to prosecute this as a death penalty case was just over kill.

Of course the family was all happy that he was sentenced to death but they still are pushing that Spiderman backpack theory.

Sinner18

Re: Pedro received death penalty

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 21st, 2012, 10:25 am

[quote="alexalonso"]http://www.streetgangs.com/features/110 ... th-penalty

I wrote an article about how the trial against Pedro Espinoza was extremely slanted. Not saying he was not guilty or at the minimum present when Jamiel Shaw was killed, but to prosecute this as a death penalty case was just over kill.

Of course the family was all happy that he was sentenced to death but they still are pushing that Spiderman backpack theory.[/quote]

The Spiderman thing left alot of people confused and how life is, especially in LA you cant be to careful. He associated with Blood's and had stuff about them. He talked about shit this and that. I'm from East Los and When I cross the River you know to the west my homies tell me that that vato was straight G.It's ok Pedro will hold it down but the spiderman thing just plain nonsense civilian's get confused with all the gang detail's and are very impulsive and to jump to conclusion's. I don't blame them they see just whats on top not the layer's that go with this game known as gang banging.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Pedro received death penalty

Unread post by alexalonso » December 21st, 2012, 12:28 pm

Sinner18 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:http://www.streetgangs.com/features/110 ... th-penalty

Of course the family was all happy that he was sentenced to death but they still are pushing that Spiderman backpack theory.
The Spiderman thing left alot of people confused and how life is, especially in LA you cant be to careful. He associated with Blood's and had stuff about them. He talked about shit this and that. I'm from East Los and When I cross the River you know to the west my homies tell me that that vato was straight G.It's ok Pedro will hold it down but the spiderman thing just plain nonsense civilian's get confused with all the gang detail's and are very impulsive and to jump to conclusion's. I don't blame them they see just whats on top not the layer's that go with this game known as gang banging.

very true, the Spiderman backpack was a smoke screen used by the prosecution in order they could seal a death penalty conviction. A juror will get more emotional if they think someone was killed over something silly like a Spiderman backpack, as opposed to straight gang bangin'. I watched the entire trial and was surprised to learn that someone else was with Pedro "Darky" Espinoza, named Joel "Killer" Rodriguez from 18th Street, and he was just as involved as Pedro was and he was not prosecuted or ever arrested.