2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version regarding Tupac masters

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version regarding Tupac masters

Unread post by alexalonso » June 14th, 2019, 2:14 am

Big Caz (aka Guillermo Eiland aka Billy Eiland) has been doing interviews claiming that him and some other ROllin 60s went up to Death Row and confronted Suge Knight and Reggie Wright Jr. and stole music masters including songs by Tupac. Caz claims that he knocked out Reggie Wright saying he went "night night" but the 2001 police report from that incident does not include him as a participant in that matter at all, supporting Reggie Wrights' position that he was never there, and he never knocked any one out. Reggie also stated that he never even met Big Cas. Check out the link where they discuss this incident and tell us what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3p_mjMuGro

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: 2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version

Unread post by AmericanZombie » June 15th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Big Caz has been doing interviews claiming lots of things for a few years now.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: 2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version

Unread post by alexalonso » June 24th, 2019, 2:33 am

Here is an LA Times article that covers the incident when producer Damon Thomas, took 2 people with him to Can-AM Studios in the valley, not Death Row Records on Wilshire.
LOS ANGELES; 2 Arrested in Scuffle at Rap Studio: [Home Edition]
Blankstein, Andrew. Los Angeles Times; Los Angeles, Calif. [Los Angeles, Calif]07 Nov 2001: B.5.

Two bodyguards for a rap producer were arrested early Tuesday after they fought with security guards who barred them from entering a restricted area of a Reseda recording studio, police said.

The men, identified as Johnell Springer, 40, and Herbert Baudy, 36, both of Culver City, were arrested at 1:30 a.m. at Con Am Recording Studios on suspicion of being former felons in possession of guns.

A security guard noticed a gun on one of the members of the producer's entourage as they tried to enter a restricted zone in the back of the studio in the 18000 block of Oxnard Street, said Officer Edward Funes, a Los Angeles police spokesman.

"When the bodyguards were challenged, they became combative and one of them attempted to reach for a gun he had in his waistband," Funes said.

Security guards disarmed both men.

The bodyguards were carrying semiautomatic pistols that had been reported stolen about a year ago from a west San Fernando Valley storage building, police said.

They were released from Van Nuys Jail about seven hours later, Springer on $20,000 bond and Baudy on $28,000.

LAPD detectives would not identify the rap producer, saying he was a witness in the case. But sources familiar with the incident said he is Damon Thomas, known for his work on the "Gridlock'd" soundtrack, featuring the late Tupac Shakur.

Thomas reportedly was scheduled to meet with Death Row Records founder Suge Knight, who recently was released from a federal penitentiary in Oregon, sources said.

But Knight, who sources say owns the studio, never showed up.

The security guards are employed by Death Row Records and Con Am, sources said.

Times staff writer Chuck Philips contributed to this report.

Credit: TIMES STAFF WRITER

(Copyright (c) 2001 Los Angeles Times)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: 2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version regarding Tupac masters

Unread post by alexalonso » June 26th, 2019, 4:18 am

Reggie Wright Jr interviewed Big Caz's brother that stated Big Caz has been lying for years. His brother starts at 34:00 minutes in.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 2001 LAPD police report challenges Big Caz's version regarding Tupac masters

Unread post by AmericanZombie » June 26th, 2019, 7:26 am

I been watching this dudes interviews for years and i saw how gradually people started to catch on about his whole story didn’t add up and now it’s all falling apart on him.
Honestly I really wonder if something is really wrong with him psychologically. Like he had brain damage or something that causes him to be pathological liar.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 28th, 2019, 12:19 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:I been watching this dudes interviews for years and i saw how gradually people started to catch on about his whole story didn’t add up and now it’s all falling apart on him.
Honestly I really wonder if something is really wrong with him psychologically. Like he had brain damage or something that causes him to be pathological liar.
i dont know if he is a pathological liar, but it is clear that he was not involved in that 2001 incident where Damon Thomas went to Can-Am with 2 guys to have a meeting with Death Row. Damon Thomas was with 2 other guys. But in an interview that Mally Mal did with Steve Lobel, he did say that Caz had 50 unreleased Tupac songs (currently cannot find that video). So I wonder how Caz came into possession of these songs? Does he still have them? His version of how he beat up Suge and beat up Reggie Wright is not true. But I wish the brother the best.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » June 30th, 2019, 8:03 pm

I can’t remember all of his stories, but I think he said that when Eminem and Dr.Dre shot their music video for Voices, he chased them off the block or threatened to. He also hints at having punked a few famous rappers, however when someone gets caught in one big lie then you have to start questioning all of their other stories.