Note To Self: Choose Victim Wisely

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 4th, 2005, 8:53 am

stamps wrote:HaHAHa!!!!!,,you know?,,,,your very studid,,but I think you actually know your stupid, which actually Almost makes you smart. First you ask what city I'm from,,then you get scared and back peddle because your afraid of what my answer might be...LOL

Then you call me "Lil homie"..LOL..punk,,I'm 37 years old..so now who's the "Lil Homie"???,,and since you punked out on confirming what city I'm from,,I'll volunteer that...I'm from Pasadena, California.. (The REAL WEST COAST!),,,home of some of the notorious gangs they've featured on this site. I'm no gangster,,,but I know and went to John Muir H.S. school with several OG's from PDL (including Stacey Augmon and several others.)
I was there in the early 1970's when PLD (Devil Lane) first got started.

And guess what jack off,,I've contributed more positively to this site than u ever possibly could. So why don't u go grab a shovel and start clearing the snow out your driveway,,instead of braggin about being able to type "100" words per minute...
LOL! Shovel. :lol:
J-Hogg wrote:WTF?

okay think whatever you want to think.but you know nothing about how it is up here so you can't say nothing to me about it without sounding dumb.

& for the record i never said it was like LA,you said that.& LA ain't even as bad as alot of you squares on this board believe it is.but why are we on here comparing cities anyway?

i'm not gonna waste my time on this BS discussion.yall keep cheerleading 4 the police tho.
OK fine. You're right I have no idea what Tacoma is like. Good point. However for you to come on here and say shit like "f#ck you, you live in Buffalo". <- That make NO sense.
How was that relevant to the disscussion?

And as far as the topic about the police, it's a situation where people want the cops to leave them alone untill something happens to them and then they want the police around.

People get pissed off at the cops for receiving traffic tickets, but then turn right around and get pissed off at them because they were late in responding to their 911 call. Completely forgetting the fact that there is a lot of crime going on and only a limited amount of resources to deal with it.

If you live in a big city where there are 3 homicides every day. The police are not going to rush over to your house because Mr. Johnsons dog shit on your porch. And people get pissed when they show up late.

It's a catch 22.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » October 4th, 2005, 9:38 am

J-Hoog hates cops because he feels its his duty to, yet they've done nothing to him. he seen menace ii society a few too many times and now he thinks hes down with all bangers and goes around shouting "fuck the police". forgive him, hes just confused.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 99
Joined: August 22nd, 2005, 12:11 pm

Unread post by Dunn » October 4th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Man F/UCK the Police, you guys talkin all this BS on here, the police got no love for you, you can call people scumbag this scumbag that but you don't know shit about them. Cops are liars, rascists, and cowards on a power trip. Every single fuckin one. I hope some one does catch those cops and fills them full of holes. I hope they're wives commit suicide. F/uck them and all that love them. I never have and never will call the cops, I handle my own shit. I don't need the government's bone crushers to assist me. And before you government supporters start talkin that BS, I've seen cops standing there laughing like its nothing while my brother's head was cracked the fuck open with his blood staining the ground. You can't tell me shit about the fu/ckin police. I hope they roastin in hell with me for the rest of eternity and i get to smell burning bacon.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 4th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Dunn wrote:Man F/UCK the Police, you guys talkin all this BS on here, the police got no love for you, you can call people scumbag this scumbag that but you don't know shit about them. Cops are liars, rascists, and cowards on a power trip. Every single fuckin one. I hope some one does catch those cops and fills them full of holes. I hope they're wives commit suicide. F/uck them and all that love them. I never have and never will call the cops, I handle my own shit. I don't need the government's bone crushers to assist me. And before you government supporters start talkin that BS, I've seen cops standing there laughing like its nothing while my brother's head was cracked the fu-- open with his blood staining the ground. You can't tell me shit about the fu/ckin police. I hope they roastin in hell with me for the rest of eternity and i get to smell burning bacon.
Yes and now all departments are requiring their officers to get swastikas burned into their foreheads and go out into neighborhoods and kill newborn babies and rape women.

Give me a break. :roll:

People let the actions of a few officers influence their opinions on an entire group of people. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch huh?

What do you think internal affairs is for? They are cops

With what has happened over the past decades departments do NOT put up with vigilante assholes. And if a department is corrupt then IA goes in and everyone gets brought up on charges.

I've been harassed. But I know that it was just that one individual that was a fuckin asshole. Everyone knows. He's not representative of the entire group.

Yes there are bad seeds but they get dealt with. Anybody in any type of job where money is involved can be corrupted. How come nobody is ranting and raving about ENRON or any other blue collar crimes? No it's just "F#ck the police, F#ck the police"

Maybe one day the anarchy that everybody here wants will happen and you will see how much you need someone to control the chaos.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 1:12 pm

stamps wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:LOL man your a joke,not to mention your a square ass fuckin nerdy internet geek.alonso should try banning some of you nerds from the board.starting with you.LOL :lol:

give it a rest lil homie.you tryin to get the last word like a bitch would or what?i'll let you get it.

& what does the city i'm from got to do with shit?where you from?as a matter of fact don't even answer that cuzz you probably from some faggot ass city on the out skirts of the eastcoast somewhere.

100 faggot
HaHAHa!!!!!,,you know?,,,,your very studid,,but I think you actually know your stupid, which actually Almost makes you smart. First you ask what city I'm from,,then you get scared and back peddle because your afraid of what my answer might be...LOL

Then you call me "Lil homie"..LOL..punk,,I'm 37 years old..so now who's the "Lil Homie"???,,and since you punked out on confirming what city I'm from,,I'll volunteer that...I'm from Pasadena, California.. (The REAL WEST COAST!),,,home of some of the notorious gangs they've featured on this site. I'm no gangster,,,but I know and went to John Muir H.S. school with several OG's from PDL (including Stacey Augmon and several others.)
I was there in the early 1970's when PLD (Devil Lane) first got started.

And guess what jack off,,I've contributed more positively to this site than u ever possibly could. So why don't u go grab a shovel and start clearing the snow out your driveway,,instead of braggin about being able to type "100" words per minute...

WTF?your are more of L7 then i thought.do you even know what the fuck your talking about?faggot ass wigger i could give a fuck where your from that shit doesn't matter not one bit.you are the one who started comparing city's not knowing shit about what you were talking about fuckin internet nerd.LOL your a nerd in real life & your even nerdier on the internet.no doubt you were a fuck square in high school too.

& your a 37 year old virgin bitch,that ain't nothin to be proud of lil homie.& why did you take so long to respond?i bet your fake nerdy all had to think for hour to come up with that lame ass response.

oh wow your really from big bad pasadena LOL :lol: i'm really impressed now.& you kicked with the big bad OG's in high school.HAHAHAHAHAHA

i could give a fuck about any of that shit you fuckin fake ass wigger from pasadena,but under your name it says riverside you fake ass hoe.don't none of them cats register up here.

your a clown lil homie.like i said in my first post i'm not gonna argue about this dumb ass shit or sit here & compare cities like your geeky internet nerd would.& i don't internet bang so this will be my last reply to a phony ass wigger like you.100 lil faggot

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » October 4th, 2005, 1:22 pm

fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 1:23 pm

A Ghost wrote:
stamps wrote:HaHAHa!!!!!,,you know?,,,,your very studid,,but I think you actually know your stupid, which actually Almost makes you smart. First you ask what city I'm from,,then you get scared and back peddle because your afraid of what my answer might be...LOL

Then you call me "Lil homie"..LOL..punk,,I'm 37 years old..so now who's the "Lil Homie"???,,and since you punked out on confirming what city I'm from,,I'll volunteer that...I'm from Pasadena, California.. (The REAL WEST COAST!),,,home of some of the notorious gangs they've featured on this site. I'm no gangster,,,but I know and went to John Muir H.S. school with several OG's from PDL (including Stacey Augmon and several others.)
I was there in the early 1970's when PLD (Devil Lane) first got started.

And guess what jack off,,I've contributed more positively to this site than u ever possibly could. So why don't u go grab a shovel and start clearing the snow out your driveway,,instead of braggin about being able to type "100" words per minute...
LOL! Shovel. :lol:
J-Hogg wrote:WTF?

okay think whatever you want to think.but you know nothing about how it is up here so you can't say nothing to me about it without sounding dumb.

& for the record i never said it was like LA,you said that.& LA ain't even as bad as alot of you squares on this board believe it is.but why are we on here comparing cities anyway?

i'm not gonna waste my time on this BS discussion.yall keep cheerleading 4 the police tho.
OK fine. You're right I have no idea what Tacoma is like. Good point. However for you to come on here and say shit like "f#ck you, you live in Buffalo". <- That make NO sense.
How was that relevant to the disscussion?

And as far as the topic about the police, it's a situation where people want the cops to leave them alone untill something happens to them and then they want the police around.

People get pissed off at the cops for receiving traffic tickets, but then turn right around and get pissed off at them because they were late in responding to their 911 call. Completely forgetting the fact that there is a lot of crime going on and only a limited amount of resources to deal with it.

If you live in a big city where there are 3 homicides every day. The police are not going to rush over to your house because Mr. Johnsons dog shit on your porch. And people get pissed when they show up late.

It's a catch 22.
were you think one bring up my city & now you say how relevant is it to the discussion when i talk about his city?

i could give fuck about anyones city yall are the fuckin squares who started comparing city's like some online GEEKS.

i feel the way i feel for a reason & yall are obviously to square to understand it so i'm done with this stupid ass comversation.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 1:26 pm

se11 wrote:
fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard then glenclove,NY or where every your from,will ever be.

niggaz on the west who have traveled know about my city so the shit you say hold NO WEIGHT.you jus sound retard to me speaking on shit you don't know about.

& this is the last time i will say it to your WIGGER ass.LOL :lol:

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 1:29 pm

se11 wrote:J-Hoog hates cops because he feels its his duty to, yet they've done nothing to him. he seen menace ii society a few too many times and now he thinks hes down with all bangers and goes around shouting "fu-- the police". forgive him, hes just confused.
exactly what a dumb ass wigger would say.

keep cheerleading for the NYPD

& isn't NYDP blue or COPS on right now?you better go watch it,becuzz i know you have more cheerleading to do. :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 4th, 2005, 1:30 pm

J-Hogg wrote:were you think one bring up my city & now you say how relevant is it to the discussion when i talk about his city?

i could give fu-- about anyones city yall are the fuckin squares who started comparing city's like some online GEEKS.

i feel the way i feel for a reason & yall are obviously to square to understand it so i'm done with this stupid ass comversation.
I think you're getting a little pissed and pounding on your keyboard because I don't know what the hell you just said.

"were you think one bring up my city"???<--What????

Square?? Don't tell me you're one of those kids who makes an L sign on your forehead.

And why do you keep on saying that SE11 lives in another city when it says "New York" in his location?

Are you drunk?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » October 4th, 2005, 1:55 pm

J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard then glenclove,NY or where every your from,will ever be.

niggaz on the west who have traveled know about my city so the shit you say hold NO WEIGHT.you jus sound retard to me speaking on shit you don't know about.

& this is the last time i will say it to your WIGGER ass.LOL :lol:
im from new york city for the 7th time. born in brooklyn raised on the brooklyn/queens border.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 1:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:were you think one bring up my city & now you say how relevant is it to the discussion when i talk about his city?

i could give fu-- about anyones city yall are the fuckin squares who started comparing city's like some online GEEKS.

i feel the way i feel for a reason & yall are obviously to square to understand it so i'm done with this stupid ass comversation.
I think you're getting a little pissed and pounding on your keyboard because I don't know what the hell you just said.

"were you think one bring up my city"???<--What????

Square?? Don't tell me you're one of those kids who makes an L sign on your forehead.

And why do you keep on saying that SE11 lives in another city when it says "New York" in his location?

Are you drunk?
like i said in my other post that was my last response to this BS.

hit me on the PM if you want to chit-chat wigger.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 2:02 pm

se11 wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard then glenclove,NY or where every your from,will ever be.

niggaz on the west who have traveled know about my city so the shit you say hold NO WEIGHT.you jus sound retard to me speaking on shit you don't know about.

& this is the last time i will say it to your WIGGER ass.LOL :lol:
im from new york city for the 7th time. born in brooklyn raised on the brooklyn/queens border.

LOL & like i said i could give a flying fuck where any of you are from.it makes no difference to me.

you see the difference between me & yall is i'm not a internet surfing geek who like to compare citys to other citys.i have better shit to do.

now go watch COP or NYPD BLUE becuzz i know you have a orgasm everytime you see the boys in blue.LOL :lol:

100 faggots

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 4th, 2005, 4:41 pm

J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard then glenclove,NY or where every your from,will ever be.

niggaz on the west who have traveled know about my city so the shit you say hold NO WEIGHT.you jus sound retard to me speaking on shit you don't know about.

& this is the last time i will say it to your WIGGER ass.LOL :lol:
im from new york city for the 7th time. born in brooklyn raised on the brooklyn/queens border.

LOL & like i said i could give a flying fu-- where any of you are from.it makes no difference to me.

you see the difference between me & yall is i'm not a internet surfing geek who like to compare citys to other citys.i have better shit to do.

now go watch COP or NYPD BLUE becuzz i know you have a orgasm everytime you see the boys in blue.LOL :lol:

100 faggots
LOL I like how he contradicts himself.



P.S. I live in Southern California, and HAVE traveled to Seattle and Tacoma.

Yes, Seattle and Tacoma are legit.

AND, yes, Pasadena in Muir High is MUCH harder.

PDL are real deep in Muir, those are some crazy Bloods, unlike certain fake wannabe Bloods I saw in Tacoma (I gotta give props to the REAL Bloods in Washington though, not all are fake.)

But in Pasadena, ESPECIALLY back in the 70's you don't get away with none of that. Muir High isn't a "square" high school like you keep saying.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 4th, 2005, 4:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Props to OLB in Tacoma, those Bloods are hard.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 5th, 2005, 1:32 am

J-Hogg wrote:
stamps wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:LOL man your a joke,not to mention your a square ass fuckin nerdy internet geek.alonso should try banning some of you nerds from the board.starting with you.LOL :lol:

give it a rest lil homie.you tryin to get the last word like a bitch would or what?i'll let you get it.

& what does the city i'm from got to do with shit?where you from?as a matter of fact don't even answer that cuzz you probably from some faggot ass city on the out skirts of the eastcoast somewhere.

100 faggot
HaHAHa!!!!!,,you know?,,,,your very studid,,but I think you actually know your stupid, which actually Almost makes you smart. First you ask what city I'm from,,then you get scared and back peddle because your afraid of what my answer might be...LOL

Then you call me "Lil homie"..LOL..punk,,I'm 37 years old..so now who's the "Lil Homie"???,,and since you punked out on confirming what city I'm from,,I'll volunteer that...I'm from Pasadena, California.. (The REAL WEST COAST!),,,home of some of the notorious gangs they've featured on this site. I'm no gangster,,,but I know and went to John Muir H.S. school with several OG's from PDL (including Stacey Augmon and several others.)
I was there in the early 1970's when PLD (Devil Lane) first got started.

And guess what jack off,,I've contributed more positively to this site than u ever possibly could. So why don't u go grab a shovel and start clearing the snow out your driveway,,instead of braggin about being able to type "100" words per minute...

WTF?your are more of L7 then i thought.do you even know what the fu-- your talking about?faggot ass wigger i could give a fu-- where your from that shit doesn't matter not one bit.you are the one who started comparing city's not knowing shit about what you were talking about fuckin internet nerd.LOL your a nerd in real life & your even nerdier on the internet.no doubt you were a fu-- square in high school too.

& your a 37 year old virgin bitch,that ain't nothin to be proud of lil homie.& why did you take so long to respond?i bet your fake nerdy all had to think for hour to come up with that lame ass response.

oh wow your really from big bad pasadena LOL :lol: i'm really impressed now.& you kicked with the big bad OG's in high school.HAHAHAHAHAHA

i could give a fu-- about any of that shit you fuckin fake ass wigger from pasadena,but under your name it says riverside you fake ass hoe.don't none of them cats register up here.

your a clown lil homie.like i said in my first post i'm not gonna argue about this dumb ass shit or sit here & compare cities like your geeky internet nerd would.& i don't internet bang so this will be my last reply to a phony ass wigger like you.100 lil faggot
GMAO..(Giggle my Ass Off)...The more u keep responding,,the more of an Internet Geek you are!...You probably have to walk through the snow three miles everyday to use the town's local Library computer, just to spit out your dumb responses..LOL....

It took me so long to respond because I have a real job to go to everyday..you snowbound idiot!!

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 5th, 2005, 1:37 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
se11 wrote:
fake ass wigger from pasadena
YOUR FROM TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THATS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard then glenclove,NY or where every your from,will ever be.

niggaz on the west who have traveled know about my city so the shit you say hold NO WEIGHT.you jus sound retard to me speaking on shit you don't know about.

& this is the last time i will say it to your WIGGER ass.LOL :lol:
im from new york city for the 7th time. born in brooklyn raised on the brooklyn/queens border.

LOL & like i said i could give a flying fu-- where any of you are from.it makes no difference to me.

you see the difference between me & yall is i'm not a internet surfing geek who like to compare citys to other citys.i have better shit to do.

now go watch COP or NYPD BLUE becuzz i know you have a orgasm everytime you see the boys in blue.LOL :lol:

100 faggots
LOL I like how he contradicts himself.



P.S. I live in Southern California, and HAVE traveled to Seattle and Tacoma.

Yes, Seattle and Tacoma are legit.

AND, yes, Pasadena in Muir High is MUCH harder.

PDL are real deep in Muir, those are some crazy Bloods, unlike certain fake wannabe Bloods I saw in Tacoma (I gotta give props to the REAL Bloods in Washington though, not all are fake.)

But in Pasadena, ESPECIALLY back in the 70's you don't get away with none of that. Muir High isn't a "square" high school like you keep saying.
End Violence Now,,J-Hogg needs to just stop!!

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 5th, 2005, 1:41 am

and what the hell is "100 Faggots"..is that the gang he's claimin??

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 8:27 am

I'm still trying to figure out what "L7" means. :?

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 5th, 2005, 11:43 am

A Ghost wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what "L7" means. :?
LOL,,Yea me too,,,must be Washington slang he picked up while hanging out at the Library..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 5th, 2005, 12:34 pm

I'm far from being a cop fan. but I am a car owner. and If I seen anybody trying to steal my car I'll fukken catch em and run their ass over. on the Big Bad IxE.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » October 5th, 2005, 1:32 pm

you see the difference between me & yall is i'm not a internet surfing geek who like to compare citys to other citys.i have better shit to do.
but you see, you really are. you live in your decent town, that you think is something tough, and then you come on here and talk shit about the police, when in reality you live in a nice small town, which compared to the bigger cities is a walk in the park.

Crime Stats from Pierce County 2000(according to google earth)
Murder: 33
Robbery: 1204
Rape: 341
Assault: 2962
Burglary: 8272
Larceny: 27449

Census Population from Pierce County 2000(according to google earth)
2000 Population: 700820

give me a fucking break. you should be thanking the tacoma PD for their decent job in keeping your streets fairly safe.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 1:41 pm

^^^700,000 people?

Only 33 murders?

Seems the police must be doing an excellent job there. People should be happy about that

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 6th, 2005, 1:26 am

A Ghost wrote:^^^700,000 people?

Only 33 murders?

Seems the police must be doing an excellent job there. People should be happy about that
And of course,,, J-"Ride My" Hogg probably thinks he's responsible for most of that..

Post Reply

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”