peacemakers:LA gang wars

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: peacemakers:LA gang wars

Unread postby TarHeelRED » January 21st, 2011, 6:39 pm

M&L wrote:i just watched the inglewood famly vs queen street episode,they dont even mention one time squeak-ru and g-luv are rappers,making believe they are true gang members was ridiculous,plus squeak ru is even not from familys but neighborhood piru,anyone who listened the rep-yo-set album know it (i suppose they orchestrated this in the goal to have a nice story) its all comedy,but it was funny to watch.

Man I thought SqueekRU was from NH Piru and not from Families. I remember seeing Squeek on the the Rep Yo Set docu. He was in the park with the rest of the NHPs. I guess the NHPs and the IFGs are allies.
Is the truce still holding with IFG and QSB?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 26th, 2011, 8:44 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
M&L wrote:i just watched the inglewood famly vs queen street episode,they dont even mention one time squeak-ru and g-luv are rappers,making believe they are true gang members was ridiculous,plus squeak ru is even not from familys but neighborhood piru,anyone who listened the rep-yo-set album know it (i suppose they orchestrated this in the goal to have a nice story) its all comedy,but it was funny to watch.

Man I thought SqueekRU was from NH Piru and not from Families. I remember seeing Squeek on the the Rep Yo Set docu. He was in the park with the rest of the NHPs. I guess the NHPs and the IFGs are allies.

naw nhp is allies with Queen st

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Tuskegee

Unread postby Quepolo3 » January 27th, 2011, 3:17 am

H572DSTA wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

@M&L: I checked out that rep yo set video you referred to, and you called it. Squeek ru said he's from NHP. When he was on Peacemaker, It made it seem like he was from Inglewood Family. So, how does that work? All my partners that bang, rep. their hood to the fullest. It is no question what set they belong too. I guess what I'm asking is; Does his hood, or either of those hoods look unfavorably at these type of actions. Also, there have been some real gang members that were rapppers,(ie B-Brazy, Lil Keke loco, etc.), do you think squeek ru is a legitimate rider or a poser? I appreciate that post playa, I would not have put the two together, if you had not mentioed it.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby TarHeelRED » January 27th, 2011, 11:49 am

H572DSTA wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

That episode gave a lot of wrong impressions. Squeek had on the Florida Marlins hat and everything man. Now I have all the same questions that Quepolo3 has in his last post. I wonder how ALL the Families holistically feel about an outsider repping and speaking 4 their set.
So if NHP and QSB are allies is IFG also NHPk?

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread postby M&L » January 30th, 2011, 1:35 pm

im not here to question the street credibility of each other but i would not have called him a rider in any case,fact is he is a full time rapper who got 4 albums under his belt,ones who know pretty well allfrumthai know he's already been reppin 500 block nhp hood way before the rep yo set album.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread postby FAVELA9 » February 3rd, 2011, 8:30 pm

they should do one with :

hoover & soxlos

ecc & f13

r20s nhb & 18

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread postby StillNoScript » May 21st, 2011, 1:04 pm

FAVELA9 wrote:they should do one with :

hoover & soxlos

ecc & f13

r20s nhb & 18

I was wondering myself if they would try doing a black and Latino gang.

Does anyone know if this show was picked up for another season?

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread postby mvwi1 » August 6th, 2011, 2:56 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
FAVELA9 wrote:they should do one with :

hoover & soxlos

ecc & f13

r20s nhb & 18

I was wondering myself if they would try doing a black and Latino gang.

Does anyone know if this show was picked up for another season?

This. It seems to have promise.

AtmSumPimpn
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: inglewood

Unread postby AtmSumPimpn » December 23rd, 2012, 1:01 am

First off squeak ru is old as Fuck and when u refer to the set don't pit a k at the end weirdo and no the ifgb don't beef with the set nigga dis inglew64d banging homie we the most hated n most active hood in inglew64d.

Wh64p InhP 64street

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby TarHeelRED » December 24th, 2012, 2:51 am

Lol, that's cute 4 your 1st post!!

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread postby doobeez » December 31st, 2012, 8:31 pm

Maybe this guy is alright, TH...new thread on the LA Blood section titled Reborn 64 Brim Gang?

You asked awhile ago about W/S Brims & Bloods? Might be part of the answer.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby TarHeelRED » January 5th, 2013, 2:04 pm

doobeez wrote:Maybe this guy is alright, TH...new thread on the LA Blood section titled Reborn 64 Brim Gang?

HUH??????????? All of my comments have been pertinent 2 events on the TV SHOW PEACEMAKER: LA Gang Wars!!!!!!!! Did u watch it? Do u know what I'm talking about?

When I asked about the Brims that was under a different topic homes. The Brims weren't on Peacemaker. I didn't mention the 64 Brims- never heard of them, only 6Deuce.

Do u have anything RELEVANT 2 add 2 this discussion?

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 3:56 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
doobeez wrote:Maybe this guy is alright, TH...new thread on the LA Blood section titled Reborn 64 Brim Gang?

HUH??????????? All of my comments have been pertinent 2 events on the TV SHOW PEACEMAKER: LA Gang Wars!!!!!!!! Did u watch it? Do u know what I'm talking about?

When I asked about the Brims that was under a different topic homes. The Brims weren't on Peacemaker. I didn't mention the 64 Brims- never heard of them, only 6Deuce.

Perhaps I mis-understood what you were saying initially, but I thought what I mentioned was indeed relevant to the thread. Yes, I watched the series, and found it to be very interesting.

This is a meesage board where different opinions are accepted. Again, if I offended you by not understanding what you were saying initially....oh well.

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

And right now, UK is getting beat by Tx A&M...so I have NO room to talk...heh. :mrgreen:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby TarHeelRED » January 12th, 2013, 4:28 pm

doobeez wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

Perhaps I mis-understood what you were saying initially, but I thought what I mentioned was indeed relevant to the thread. Yes, I watched the series, and found it to be very interesting.

This is a meesage board where different opinions are accepted. Again, if I offended you by not understanding what you were saying initially....oh well.

Oh, how's those tar holes doing this year? Ready to run off Cryin' Roy yet...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No u don't have anything relevant 2 add 2 this discussion. Now u obviously misunderstand the topic b/c u resort 2 talking about sports. Alonso has a sports forum on here u know. Anything I have 2 say about the Carolina Tar Heels or the KenYUCKY TAMEDcats I'll reserve 4 the sports forum.

Does anybody else have anything 2 add about the events pertinent 2 Peacemaker: LA Gang Wars?

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby doobeez » January 12th, 2013, 4:53 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
doobeez wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

No u don't have anything relevant 2 add 2 this discussion. Now u obviously misunderstand the topic b/c u resort 2 talking about sports. Alonso has a sports forum on here u know. Anything I have 2 say about the Carolina Tar Heels or the KenYUCKY TAMEDcats I'll reserve 4 the sports forum.

Does anybody else have anything 2 add about the events pertinent 2 Peacemaker: LA Gang Wars?

Just some levity there, TH. It's going to be alright.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread postby M&L » January 15th, 2013, 5:03 pm

the pjw vs fudge town episode was the best so far,but yeah malik was nothin but a douchebag lol every episodes end he was like lets do the peace everybody shake hands u could see it was all comedy in everyones faces and that they were not really the true protagonists

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby TarHeelRED » January 16th, 2013, 11:15 pm

That 40 Avalon & 42/43/48 Gangster Crip ceasefire didn't hold.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”