Latino gang targets African-American's for murder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Latino gang targets African-American's for murder

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 24th, 2005, 1:00 pm

Posted on 11/24/2005 11:11:10 AM PST by Nasty McPhilthy

A federal grand jury returned an indictment that adds a fifth gang member to an indictment that had previously charged four others in connection with a six-year conspiracy to assault and murder African-Americans in the Highland Park area of Los Angeles.

Porfirio Avila was named in a conspiracy charge that alleges numerous violent assaults against African-Americans, including murders that took place in 1999 and in 2000. The indictment alleges that Avila was the driver of a vehicle that carried the shooter who fatally shot Christopher Bowser on December 11, 2000.

Four of Avila's fellow gang members were previously indicted in August 2004 and are also named in the new indictment. The four previously indicted were allegedly directly involved in the murder of Kenneth Kurry Wilson, an African-American man gunned down in Highland Park on April 18, 1999.

Avila, 31, is currently serving two life sentences in state prison for the murder of Christopher Bowser and another African-American man.

The indictment charges that the five defendants, all members of the Avenues street gang, conspired with each other and with other gang members to violate the civil rights of African-Americans in the gang's neighborhood by attacking and sometimes killing the victims.

The conspiracy charge alleges that the defendants attacked numerous African-American residents of Highland Park and murdered Kenneth Kurry Wilson in 1999 and Christopher Bowser the next year. The second count of the indictment alleges that the four defendants who participated in Wilson's murder did so because Wilson was African-American and because he was using the public streets of Los Angeles. The final count of the indictment charges the same four defendants with using a firearm during the commission of a conspiracy and hate crimes.

The previously indicted suspects are:

- Gilbert Saldana, 27, an alleged triggerman in the Wilson murder, who is currently serving a life sentence in state prison for another murder; - Merced Cambero, 27, the second alleged triggerman in the Wilson murder, who is currently a fugitive; - Alejandro Martinez, 28, who allegedly served as a look-out during the Wilson slaying; - Fernando Cazares, 25, another alleged look-out in the Wilson murder who is currently serving a 34-month sentence in state prison on various unrelated charges; and

If convicted of the crimes alleged in the indictment, the defendants face life without parole in federal prison.

This case was investigated by the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department and is being prosecuted by attorneys from the United States Attorney's Office in Los Angeles and the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice.

http://us.f317.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLe ... &box=Inbox

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 24th, 2005, 2:13 pm

That dont make no kind of sense killin blaccs for no reason but if we do it to them were the monsters such horrible people.

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » November 25th, 2005, 12:25 am

It took 5 mexicans to kill one black guy I hope they get 200 years in prison

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » November 25th, 2005, 12:28 am

It took 5 mexicans to kill one black guy I hope they get 200 years in prison AND ASS RAPED

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 25th, 2005, 12:37 am

kingterp wrote:It took 5 mexicans to kill one black guy I hope they get 200 years in prison AND ASS RAPED

How old are you?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 28th, 2005, 9:03 am

Oaktown_G wrote:That dont make no kind of sense killin blaccs for no reason but if we do it to them were the monsters such horrible people.
*This is why I tell black folks all throughout the SoCal region, to arm themselves, and form militias against against these racist surs, seeing as how sur violence against black people, have little to do with strict gang warfare, with one or two civilians being iced-BUT AGAINST THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNITY, WHICH MAKES THESE SUR BASTARDS DEVILS, WHO ARE DESERVING OF EXTERMINATION!

So black folks who live in parts of the country where there are a few of these sur devils out there, just know that in the beginning, they'll be humble, friendly even, and will stay low in the cut, but once they get a substantial number, or numbers that are equal or more so than the black population, then these slinky, slithering snakes, will come out and show their true colors!

Just watch and see...

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » November 28th, 2005, 3:57 pm

TheReal wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:That dont make no kind of sense killin blaccs for no reason but if we do it to them were the monsters such horrible people.
*This is why I tell black folks all throughout the SoCal region, to arm themselves, and form militias against against these racist surs, seeing as how sur violence against black people, have little to do with strict gang warfare, with one or two civilians being iced-BUT AGAINST THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNITY, WHICH MAKES THESE SUR BASTARDS DEVILS, WHO ARE DESERVING OF EXTERMINATION!

So black folks who live in parts of the country where there are a few of these sur devils out there, just know that in the beginning, they'll be humble, friendly even, and will stay low in the cut, but once they get a substantial number, or numbers that are equal or more so than the black population, then these slinky, slithering snakes, will come out and show their true colors!

Just watch and see...
I argee with this

The bloods and crips need to come togather and roll on these Matherfuckers

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 5:05 pm

kingterp wrote:
TheReal wrote:

Just watch and see...
I argee with this

The bloods and crips need to come togather and roll on these Matherfuckers
Ya...who cares if what you might do could possibly bring retaliation upon one of you're family members or another innocent person. Right????

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 28th, 2005, 7:21 pm

sorry but uniting bloods/crips wouldnt be enuff. southSIders would take em out. go head try n unite b's n c's, i don't reccomend it tho, Surenos would win the war deffiantely. blax are a strong race, so of course it would be tough, deaths on both sides, but in the end SOUTHSIDERS will prevail, and thats the dam truth.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 7:30 pm

There would be NO winners. There would be a bunch of dead losers, not to mention all the other lives a "war" such as this would leave in ruin.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 28th, 2005, 9:59 pm

crstnamre wrote:There would be NO winners. There would be a bunch of dead losers, not to mention all the other lives a "war" such as this would leave in ruin.
exactly, thats why it wouldnt be smart for blax to do this, many lives would be taken on both sides, im just saying what would happened if they tried

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 28th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:
crstnamre wrote:There would be NO winners. There would be a bunch of dead losers, not to mention all the other lives a "war" such as this would leave in ruin.
exactly, thats why it wouldnt be smart for blax to do this, many lives would be taken on both sides, im just saying what would happened if they tried
Well imagine that...we agree on something. :D At least the first half of you're post. The second I have no opinion on.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 28th, 2005, 11:53 pm

southsiders dont have the numebrs to win, maybe in cali and texas but in every other state theyd get clowned on.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 28th, 2005, 11:56 pm

Invincible wrote:southsiders dont have the numebrs to win, maybe in cali and texas but in every other state theyd get clowned on.
Yeah just like whites get clowned on. Especially in the eastcoat with all those wiggers. LOL

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 12:06 am

whites dont get clowned on in prison cause of the ab.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 29th, 2005, 12:08 am

Invincible wrote:whites dont get clowned on in prison cause of the ab.
Oh right.

Just like that white guy that didn't get clowned on but got killed in LA county by nonwhites. I guess it was the AB's day off that day, huh?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 12:36 am

when a white boy gets beat the entire white race gets in a fight. But what I think happened is that he was weak and seen as a weak link so they didnt want to fight for him or protect him.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 29th, 2005, 12:39 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:whites dont get clowned on in prison cause of the ab.
Oh right.

Just like that white guy that didn't get clowned on but got killed in LA county by nonwhites. I guess it was the AB's day off that day, huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 29th, 2005, 1:18 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:sorry but uniting bloods/crips wouldnt be enuff. southSIders would take em out. go head try n unite b's n c's, i don't reccomend it tho, Surenos would win the war deffiantely. blax are a strong race, so of course it would be tough, deaths on both sides, but in the end SOUTHSIDERS will prevail, and thats the dam truth.
If both blood and crip gangs were united, its possible they'd win. Working together and being well organised they could prevail against the surenos.
F**k them racist punks

To all the mexicans who aint racist, keep on track.

Peace

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 29th, 2005, 9:14 am

Me and some of my niggaz is spreadin word of this down here about keepin our eye on them.I met a sur like 2 days ago from LA he was cool but he said his family moved cuz they dont want to get caught up in that shit and he was tellin me how he kicced it with locs but I dont know how he is gonna react to last week some 14 year old mexican kid got killed over in these apartments called eastview he had to c a sur cuz there are only crips and surs out there.They said on the news there was blue 96 crown vic that left the scene.All I gotta say is that I know some grapestreets out here who ridin the same car in north memphis but it could really c anybody.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 29th, 2005, 9:29 am

Invincible wrote:when a white boy gets beat the entire white race gets in a fight. But what I think happened is that he was weak and seen as a weak link so they didnt want to fight for him or protect him.
But what I think happened was people don't give a shit about the AB and will kill whites regardless. Yeah that sounds more accurate then your insane statements.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 9:38 am

naw I was kidding. Most white people I imagine in county jail will not stand up and fight for other white people's rights. I dont know how it is in prison but the ab from what I heard seems to mostly just care about themselves and money although wer eoriginally formed as a protection squad. I know that in Europe you have some ethnicities that say if some of them go to a prison in another country all of them will band together and if someone attacks any one of them the entire rest of them will fight automatically. That's how it should be with all races.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 29th, 2005, 11:23 am

Now you are talking....in county jail, if you are white....you run alone. At least in my experience, I never had any white girl back me up. At first I just had to stand up for myself and not take anybodys sh*t, no matter if that meant a fight or what. After a while, I fell in with the Chicanas...and how that happened is a whole different story.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 3:37 pm

Dr. Gonzo, the reason I mentioned the ab in this thread is cause I know how pissed off and agitated you get every time I mention them. I imagine you shaking uncontrollably and quivering in your chair when you read their name, your probably just thinking of the nasty anal sores at those moments. So Im sorry for mentioning them if it hurts your feelings so bad.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 29th, 2005, 6:03 pm

Invincible wrote:Dr. Gonzo, the reason I mentioned the ab in this thread is cause I know how pissed off and agitated you get every time I mention them. I imagine you shaking uncontrollably and quivering in your chair when you read their name, your probably just thinking of the nasty anal sores at those moments. So Im sorry for mentioning them if it hurts your feelings so bad.
You're an idiot. Me and other members PM each other and talk about how much of a joke you are.

If it wasn't for me your stupid ass would of been banned by now. I'm the only one here that likes having you around you clown. LOL

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 29th, 2005, 6:06 pm

Please....lets be nice and kind to one another. I am having a hateful day already. PLEASEEEEEE.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 29th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Catalyst wrote:
Mexican:.805 wrote:sorry but uniting bloods/crips wouldnt be enuff. southSIders would take em out. go head try n unite b's n c's, i don't reccomend it tho, Surenos would win the war deffiantely. blax are a strong race, so of course it would be tough, deaths on both sides, but in the end SOUTHSIDERS will prevail, and thats the dam truth.
If both blood and crip gangs were united, its possible they'd win. Working together and being well organised they could prevail against the surenos.
F**k them racist punks

To all the mexicans who aint racist, keep on track.

Peace
sorry man, it just can't happen. SUrenos is way deep in cAlifas, all over. Southsiders would prevail in the end, relentless man. i aint racist thats just how it would happen. i think blak women are beatiful, got a couple blak homies n respect the black culture very much, they kinda like mexicanos, minorities with everything against us, trying to make it in this world.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:Dr. Gonzo, the reason I mentioned the ab in this thread is cause I know how pissed off and agitated you get every time I mention them. I imagine you shaking uncontrollably and quivering in your chair when you read their name, your probably just thinking of the nasty anal sores at those moments. So Im sorry for mentioning them if it hurts your feelings so bad.
You're an idiot. Me and other members PM each other and talk about how much of a joke you are.

If it wasn't for me your stupid ass would of been banned by now. I'm the only one here that likes having you around you clown. LOL
its all good and fun.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 7:34 pm

he knows I was joking around.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 29th, 2005, 7:39 pm

ups that was you dr. gonzo that wrote that, I thought it was someone else.

Con

Unread post by Con » November 29th, 2005, 11:34 pm

LMAO? you think all surenos are racist then your a dumbass.
you think they Didnt Kill Him for a Reason?? The Media overreacts in these Situation. I had a friend that got killed for no reason and guess who killed him?? 4 blacks.
Dont Give me bs