CHURCH VS. LIQUOR

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CHURCH VS. LIQUOR

Unread post by North Face » November 28th, 2005, 4:28 pm

I heard about how a group of islamic group dressed up in suits broke in this liquor store and broke everything. It was believed that islam forbids alcohol and was the reason. THe store owner who was islam says i have to do whatever i have to do in order to survive.

Anonymous20

Re: CHURCH VS. LIQUOR

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 28th, 2005, 9:38 pm

North Face wrote:I heard about how a group of islamic group dressed up in suits broke in this liquor store and broke everything. It was believed that islam forbids alcohol and was the reason. THe store owner who was islam says i have to do whatever i have to do in order to survive.
He is selling liquor and he is against liquor? I didnt hear that the store owner was a muslim. I see these contradictions all the time but that is the weakness of man. We all have sex and according to the Scriptures it is a sin. But has this store owner been interviewed.? What is his name.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 29th, 2005, 9:49 am

I was up in the store last night and this Arab cat started singing his prayers... I bought my Colt and he knew he was doing the wrong thing but money comes first.

Arabs are much tougher on cats they can tell are Muslims. They'll say something like "You should't be buying this, my friend." If he's smart he'll say "YOU shouldn't be selling."

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » November 29th, 2005, 10:15 am

alonso wrote:
North Face wrote:I heard about how a group of islamic group dressed up in suits broke in this liquor store and broke everything. It was believed that islam forbids alcohol and was the reason. THe store owner who was islam says i have to do whatever i have to do in order to survive.
He is selling liquor and he is against liquor? I didnt hear that the store owner was a muslim. I see these contradictions all the time but that is the weakness of man. We all have sex and according to the Scriptures it is a sin. But has this store owner been interviewed.? What is his name.
My bad the store owner was muslim.

heres the video of the actual vandalism caught on camera.

http://bareknucklepolitics.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=152

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 29th, 2005, 1:24 pm

alonso wrote:
Only sex outside of marriage is a sin. Paul even wrote that married couples should not deny each other their sexual needs, word for word.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 30th, 2005, 1:00 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
alonso wrote:
Only sex outside of marriage is a sin. Paul even wrote that married couples should not deny each other their sexual needs, word for word.
^^^^^^^^Thanks dog, I was just finna respond 2 his post. ONLY IN FORNICATION(sex precedent 2 espousal of a MAN AND WOMAN, not man and man and woman and woman, homosexuality defiles the order of marriage and relationships that YHWH constituted in Genesis)is sex inhibited. Married folk can do it all day long if they desire.

Also the defrauding of one the other(marriedfolk,and not that common law bulljive neither) of sex like End Violence Now articulates on is in 1 Corinthians 7:1-5.