racist hooligans in Britain

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

racist hooligans in Britain

Unread post by Invincible » December 1st, 2005, 4:32 am

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 1st, 2005, 4:38 am

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » December 1st, 2005, 8:29 am

I dun know about an ice ac but it was an ice pick they used to kill the young bredda

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 3rd, 2005, 7:41 am

it was a axe they killed him with

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 15th, 2006, 6:25 am

They were both pussyholes hope dey get brucked in Prison

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 15th, 2006, 9:34 pm

That's some sad thing to read. Outside of parts of the U.S., I really believe many parts of europe are racist hell holes. I think it's getting worse, I know that in countries like russia neo nazi gangs freely roam the country specifically targeting blacks, asians, and others not like them. I wonder if the internet is responsible for spreading this hatred. Remember, this 'world wide white pride' thing is spreading fast from country to country at the touch of a cable modem button. It doesn't take a lot to convince white europeans that their race and heritage are in danger of becoming extinct and to use violence as the solution, courtesy of their american counterparts.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 18th, 2006, 10:32 am

rummy wrote:They were both pussyholes hope dey get brucked in Prison
ARE YOU SERIOUS THE U.K BLACK POPULATION(MOSTLY CARIBBEAN BLACKS AND AFRICAN BLACKS IS NOT THAT LARGE.

UK PRISONS ARE PROBABLY MOSTLY WHITE?

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » May 9th, 2006, 10:14 am

SO?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 9th, 2006, 12:19 pm

100 wrote:
rummy wrote:They were both pussyholes hope dey get brucked in Prison
ARE YOU SERIOUS THE U.K BLACK POPULATION(MOSTLY CARIBBEAN BLACKS AND AFRICAN BLACKS IS NOT THAT LARGE.

UK PRISONS ARE PROBABLY MOSTLY WHITE?
depends on the area, but they sayin like 60% of those goin to jail are blacks, but still i hope them racists get sliced

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » May 10th, 2006, 11:09 am

curiousdude06 wrote:That's some sad thing to read. Outside of parts of the U.S., I really believe many parts of europe are racist hell holes. I think it's getting worse, I know that in countries like russia neo nazi gangs freely roam the country specifically targeting blacks, asians, and others not like them. I wonder if the internet is responsible for spreading this hatred. Remember, this 'world wide white pride' thing is spreading fast from country to country at the touch of a cable modem button. It doesn't take a lot to convince white europeans that their race and heritage are in danger of becoming extinct and to use violence as the solution, courtesy of their american counterparts.
What's that got to do with America or like you say American counterparts.We have Germany,who are more racist,more violent,more numbers.They are spreading this nazi-shit.And don't forget the World War II.